It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI? CIA? DOD? NSA? Please help me understand what this is.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

That's a pretty incredible story. What did you post?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
What you could do, since you know the time this motorcycle drives by your house is; spill your garbage bin on the road as you go to collect it at the sidewalk. This will cause him to slow down and for you to either get a good look at him, or even talk to him "Sorry, the bin slipped out of my hand, give me a minute to clear it of the road".

Maybe use something else instead of a bin? Maybe, do a 3 point turn in your own car and block the road and force your car to conk-out. Maybe park your car on the road 5 mins before he arrives, take the spark plug out and let him see you trying to start the car and failing. Get out of your car and ask him if he would mind giving you a hand to push your car of the road

Social engineer him into talking to you, there are many ways.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Excellent and very clever suggestion, I appreciate it. The only problem is that I don't know exactly when they will drive by again. Like today, they passed by twice within 45 minutes, which is what prompted me to start the thread. Just tired of not knowing, and thinking this would be a good place to "ask around". And they haven't been by since then. They may not come back again today, I never know. They are predictable in the sense that if we see them once, we'll probably see them again that day. But it's off and on. During the summer this year, it was almost everyday, if not everyday. Haven't seen them much in the last few months though. But when they come by once in the day, they usually return a few times. Generally speaking, if they come by one day, they'll come by the next, but I haven't taken any initiative to document when or how often. My schedule changes day to day so I can't sit outside all day everyday to watch. Thanks for your suggestion!!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

Well... When I first posted my humerous post... I did it thinking you would see the humor.. It was lost , fur sure.

Then I would assume that after months of this mysterious 2 vehicles driving by, you would have at least checked to see if there was a reason for their trip down your road....

You say they go the same way everytime... You see that as they are stalking you....
I see that as ... they are going the same way everyday, because they have the same destination every day...

You openly say you dont feel that you are deserving of any Alphabet agencies attention...

I would have assumed that you were younger.. This type of paranoia without any real threat, I would see coming from a younger guy.

I mean that with no disrespect. Truely I don't.. I just think you are being paranoid.. I recommend that you hop in your vehicle next time they pass.. I am 100% sure you will find it is a boyfriend and girlfriend or 2 co workers or simply a wife having her lover follow her home because hubby is working long hours...

The possibilities are endless, and I would put them stalking you, at the very bottom of that list..

Follow them and get your answers. Nobody here can anything but encouraging paranoid behavior and theories.
edit on 11/9/2010 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Wow that is pretty crazy. Did he do anything of importance to make himself a target?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

I'm quite well aware about how actively we're being monitored. We're not only monitored by the governments anymore but we're also monitored by the banks. Now all these banks can see what we're doing all the time and see our financial transactions and how much we make. But do you really think that the government needs to send someone to watch us all the time to find out what we're doing? They can just figure out what we're doing remotely. They don't need someone to be sent to you for that. That's what the Patriot Act is for.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here's a thought...did you ever consider just casually following them? If they turn around the same corner, why not hang out on that corner so you can see where they go after they turn? Maybe get on a bicycle and follow them inconspicuously for as far as you can. Last I checked, not even Wisconsin had a law prohibiting a person from riding their bicycle down the street.

If you feel like you are being watched, then watch back. Or, if you have nothing to hide then just relax as you have nothing to fear and can just go about your daily routine as if nothing had changed.

Needless to say, if you were under investigation by some government alphabet soup organization either a.) you would not know it or b.) it wouldn't last longer than a month (or two at tops). If they have reason to investigate you longer than that they would have brought you in for questioning.

My guess is that their appearance is entirely coincidental in regards to the OP.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Actually, I was quite sure that you were either lying, or bull-#ting but figured I would give you the benefit of the doubt. Sounded pretty unreliable to me though.

And, again, I'm not paranoid. This isn't normal. FYI, they are both men. In fact the first pair were both men, and after the transition, new cars, new people, they are still both men. The chances of it being a couple of friends or co-workers always following eachother, always taking the same path, always turning the same way, always ignoring the public, and the fact that the circumstances have not changed even though the people and the vehicles have, is very suspicious.

I'm 27 but I've followed ATS for many years, followed alternative media outlets for many years. I'm not going to get into my particular beliefs about anything right now, but I'm here for a reason. What's yours? No disrespect meant with that question. But it's crazy to me how so many ATSers are on such completely different pages about some of the (seemingly) most obvious forms of surveillance, false flag ops, the military industrial complex, health care and the governments role in these things. I don't believe everything that is posted, and nor should anyone. One persons speculation/observations/paranoia could be nothing at all. But that's what we are here to do right? Deny ignorance. Create a better understanding of situations and circumstances that we are not meant to know about.

I realize that this (could possibly) be nothing at all, but also have reasons to believe otherwise, and with out anything else to base my beliefs on, I can only try to pay closer attention, do a little investigating if possible, and share my observations with the community in hopes of learning something. Again, not paranoid, I don't believe that it has anything to do with me. But after seeing the same duo, several times/day for several months over a couple/few years, and then a change in people and cars, one begins to investigate.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This sounds like the fashion police out looking for people wearing plaid with stripes. I noticed them at the car wash. I could not get close enough to read what it acutally said on their badges. They dress very nicely. Take care to have the right hem length or they just might stop and give you a citation.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Ok already, I say enough yapping about it and get footage of this motorcycle car "duo". If they keep driving by as is claimed, then this should be a very simple thing to have already accomplished, yes?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

They are probably security for one another....either the cycle for the car or the car for the cycle...

One of the people is probably higher up in a company or something like that and maybe has been threatened before and can afford to have security...

Other than that, not sure really...keep us posted.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
P.S. Call me archaic but I don't have a bike or a car to follow them in. They just drove by again and I completely dropped the ball, I rushed to turn on the camera, run a little closer and start recording, stood behind the vehicle in the street thinking I was recording, thought I had about 30 seconds on camera, come to find out the camera wasn't recording. I'll have another opportunity, and next time, I'll make sure that it is. The license plate of the Taurus was a 5 digit number if that makes any difference. That's about all I can tell you as far as new details are concerned. I was very obvious, I was standing behind the Taurus waving (kind of celebrating I guess) so there is no chance that they didn't see me. They'll be back, I have about an hour and a half before I need to leave for work, hopefully they will return sooner than later.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Simple indeed, except for my failure a couple of minutes ago. But with all things considered, I will have them on camera soon. I have no reason to make this up. I could care less about the stars and flags, I have only posted one other thread which received no attention at all, and was just something I wrote while drunk (lol). Stay and wait for the footage to contribute or leave, no matter to me. As another member pointed out, the video won't make much difference in figuring out what's going on. It only substantiates the claim. But I'm not here talking about a UFO that I saw, or trying to disclose some massive government cover-up. It's a simple set of circumstances that I decided to share in hopes of gaining some understanding as to who they are and why they're patrolling like this. Believe or don't believe, stay or leave, if you have nothing to contribute then you're not really serving the purpose anyhow. No offense, just wanted to let you know where I stand. But so far today as I've seen, they passed by 3 times, after the first two, I decided to post the story, I dropped the ball on the third, but I will have another opportunity, and the next time I won't be so careless.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Just another update, as I have stated, this is not normal. Again, maybe only 15 minutes the last pass, they were making the same route. After seeing me so obviously putting a camera on them the last time (even though I wasn't recording) they turned left just before my block. I ran down the street in an effort to catch them (my side of the block so I didn't have line of sight until we got to the very end of the street that they turned on) and they took another left (away from where I was standing with the camera) and headed back in the general direction in which they came from. Well, they are obviously avoiding my house at this point so I will have to set up from another location. Again, a reminder, I don't have a bike or a car, only my two feet. I must say, I didn't expect the way that went down. I have about an hour before I have to leave for work today, keep your fingers crossed as I will have mine crossed. Or, chime in with any feedback if it's constructive.

Apparently I did get the video when I thought that the camera wasn't recording (sweeeeet).... I don't use the camera much and apparently didn't look hard enough for it. Attempting to add now. I'll add both if I can although the second is at a long range, and I hadn't zoomed in.

Ok, while trying to add the video from my computer, I have never done this and don't know how. Does it need to be added from the internet?
edit on 9-11-2010 by anyjerk because: New info

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

I saw a Taurus in my garage. We're being invaded by the Tauri.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by anyjerk

Simple indeed, except for my failure a couple of minutes ago. But with all things considered, I will have them on camera soon. I have no reason to make this up. I could care less about the stars and flags, I have only posted one other thread which received no attention at all, and was just something I wrote while drunk (lol). Stay and wait for the footage to contribute or leave, no matter to me. As another member pointed out, the video won't make much difference in figuring out what's going on. It only substantiates the claim. But I'm not here talking about a UFO that I saw, or trying to disclose some massive government cover-up. It's a simple set of circumstances that I decided to share in hopes of gaining some understanding as to who they are and why they're patrolling like this. Believe or don't believe, stay or leave, if you have nothing to contribute then you're not really serving the purpose anyhow. No offense, just wanted to let you know where I stand. But so far today as I've seen, they passed by 3 times, after the first two, I decided to post the story, I dropped the ball on the third, but I will have another opportunity, and the next time I won't be so careless.

Over the years these forums have become a magnet for people looking to post complete BS stories that do nothing but completely WASTE everyones time. For that reason, I see nothing unreasonable about requesting something to verify this story. You have had quite a bit of time already to do so.

edit on 9-11-2010 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ok I'm uploading to utube now.... give me a few minutes

Here's the video:

www.youtube.com...

Didn't know how to inbed the video sorry.
edit on 9-11-2010 by anyjerk because: Adding Video

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I get the sense you dont believe him

If it does turn out to be nothing then i know what to do the next time i want to get a few flags. Its better than coming up with a real and interesting topic to discuss.

Cynical as ever.

KC

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Personally I see several holes in this theory...

First, the logistics and expense of this type of surveillance would be substantial and the prospective return would be minimal to nil. If you were flagged for surveillance over your Internet posting it is so much more simple to just watch you here, online. The idea that not just one person, but two, would be tasked to simply drive by your home, every single day, just to make sure you're there, or to "intimidate" you seems highly unlikely. It would be a very inefficient means of achieving the goal.

Secondly, unless you've got the blue prints for a nuclear bomb in your house, or footage of a second gunman in the Kennedy assassination, then, honestly, what would be the motive for a government agency engaging in a long term, domestic operation against you? Simply saying "Well, I posted that the President is a poopyhead on a few boards" just doesn't cut it. Almost all people who end up being scrutinized are never even aware of it, until they try to fly, attend a political event, etc.

Thirdly, if any of these agencies are watching you, then they would follow the cardinal rule of surveillance... Never get made. Once a target is aware that they are being surveilled, then the entire operation becomes pointless as the target will alter his/her behavior accordingly. Watching people only works when they have no idea that they are being watched. Surveillance as a means of intimidation just doesn't happen often, and when it does it is not nearly as subtle as a daily drive by of strangers who don't even take notice of you. It would involve very invasive and threatening gestures and undertones.

In summary, a real government surveillance would entail that you are a person of great importance on some level. A member of organized crime, a highly visible dissident, etc. This surveillance, traditionally, would be invisible to you, utterly, even if you have taken precautions against it. And, logistics and cost analysis suggest that the methods, described here, would be utterly irrational as an op.

If the government were afraid or angry about what you say on, or what you have in your computer, they would simply show up, take it, and analyze it. No bones about it.

~Heff
edit on 11/9/10 by Hefficide because: bb tag error

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrypticCriminal

I get the sense you dont believe him

If it does turn out to be nothing then i know what to do the next time i want to get a few flags. Its better than coming up with a real and interesting topic to discuss.

Cynical as ever.

KC

No, it is just because of the high amount of fabricated stories that have occurred on these forums over time that makes it a must to request some supporting evidence of everything anymore. Its just what it has come to as a result of immature idiots from the past. Has nothing to do with this specific claim at all.

edit on 9-11-2010 by pplrnuts because: TYPO

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join