It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI? CIA? DOD? NSA? Please help me understand what this is.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

I hear ya.

Not long ago someone took a blurred picture of a green blob and then posted it asking people what they thought it was. Most people just accepted it and gave suggestions. I was the one who ended looking like an ass hole because i asked too many questions.

So i know exactly what you mean.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Ok, I've got to get ready for work but watch the video, I posted the link, didn't know how to inbed, and consider the following:

-IT'S TRUE
-4 or 5 times today already they've passed and it's only 2pm (the second video shows both vehicles but I didn't zoom in so they are pretty far from the camera and because of this I didn't post it)
-This has been going on sporatically for more than 2 years (maybe three)
-Same people, same cars, except for today, different color car (I don't know about the bike)
-After getting them on video today, they turned one block early, as to avoid passing by my house
-Construction vest? Everytime?
-State Plates (I think those are state)
-My house is at the end of the block that virtually leads to nothing from where they are coming from, in fact, after seeing where they came from and where they were headed, they are driving in a circle.... Down my street just to take a left and then another left back where they came from

I've done what I can to substansiate the story today, including running down the block in my socks (after they pre-emptively turned one block before my house). Now I'm hoping we can get past the "show me the proof" and get down to some constructive speculation and observations.

Thanks everyone for your input. Let me know what you think.

The Youtube link is in one of my posts on the second page.

And, I take no offense to people probing for validity. Deny ignorance right?
edit on 9-11-2010 by anyjerk because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

OK, as Hef said they'd only be watching you if you've gave them a reason too. Unless its mistaken identity, but after two or three years even the Gov would know that. I think you could have been a bit more descreet getting the vid
but at least theres no doubt in anyones mind now.

Try to think. Even in a phone call or something. Have you ever mentioned a buzz word like "bomb" or "kill bush" that may have pricked there attention.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Again, just to clarify, I don't believe that they are watching me or anyone in my house. I do believe that it is probably some sort of surveillance, but that could be for any one in the neighborhood. I don't believe that I have any reason to be worried or paranoid. I wouldn't have been so bold with the camera if I thought that they were watching me.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

If it was any agency or anything of importance you wouldn't notice it. They're (the agencies) are trained well enough not to arose suspicion.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

Ok so let's suppose that it's not surveillance for a moment.

5 times today and it's not even 3pm. After getting them on camera they decided to turn one block prior to mine which is the first time they have altered their route ever. We've seen them hundreds of times (hundreds to be safe, maybe more) the same guys, in the same vehicles, taking the same route, and yes, often, several times in one day. Recently, same guys, same route, but new vehicles, same make and model, but different vehicles.

5 times in a day (sometimes more) twice within an hour, driving in a circle, government vehicles, construction vest(?!), and for two or three years now, with out a change in circumstances.

They're obviously not neighbors of mine. They are obviously not a husband and wife following eachother as one person suggested. Consider all of the circumstances and "coincidences" and try to work up a possible scenario. I can't. Surveillance is all that makes sense to me.

I have my beliefs about what they are doing but I'm am not stuck to them. I would prefer to know the truth. That is why I posted here.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Ok, How do you tell a person that they are overly paranoid without insulting them. How do you explain to them, that running out behind a harley and a taurus waving a video camera is insane....

You seem like a very nice guy.. You kind of remind me of my cousin. I like you... But...... ATS creates a odd phenomenon.

I think some people aren't able to mentally seperate fact from fantasy. ATS is a mixing bowl of anything and everything weird and unexplainable.

But somethings are just weird coincidences... Not all are govt. agencies ...

You openly stated that you are constantly "watching for things like this"
you also stated that you do not do anything that would warrant attention from govt. agencies..
Sooo... the fact that you do nothing wrong, but think it warrants "watching for stuff like this" ..... You know the rest.

I truely believe you are going to have the police called on you next time you do that... NOT because they are "setting you up" ... Because you seem like a crazy man chasing a motorcycle down the street waving your arms with a video camera.

I am willing to bet there is a factory/plant down the street. You probably see them AM / midday/ and evening. They probably use your street as a cut through.

If I were you... I would stop chasing vehicles like that... Dogs do that.. they die doing that!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

Ever think maybe now they are scared of you? You did just chase them with a camera in hand waving your hands like you "were excited"... I think I would avoid your house too.

IMO... you need to take your girl/boyfriend out for dinner and have a few cold ones.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

That's funny, no time to really reply now, not in length. But that's cool, thanks for sharing. Have a great day.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

Hey 2 replies ago you said you had your belief ... what is it?
2nd line

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Start waving at them. See if they wave back.

Maybe not husband and wife, but maybe still a couple??

I am pretty sure these are people that live by you. I for one would keep changing what I drove and the times I drove by if I were spying on someone...so as not be be obvious...just sayin'.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by anyjerk

I dont think I want to say...i know what it got me last time

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Are you like the same guy from Madison WI that posted the same type of story yesterday, or the day before? Sorry the story just seems familiar. Let's see if I can find the thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Do they still drive by in the winter? if so, is it 2 cars instead of a car and a bike?

There are many possibilities for what they are doing, could just be retired and so bored they joy ride all day (something my dad would do, he cant stand being home bored).

could be the police checking traffic to certain houses seeing if they are drug dealers.

it could be drug dealers themselves, making deliveries, or they make deliveries for some company.

could be crooks scoping out when people leave for work so they can break in and steal stuff.

really is no way to tell, unless you try to talk to them or follow them or something but be careful if you do that.

as for the construction vest, people wear those on motorcycles/bicycles or when they are out walking to make sure that people see them to avoid accidents.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the thread, and I am pretty sure that guy was from Madison WI, or WI as well. Strange, anyways you can check out the other thread. The other person thought he might be a Gang Stalking target, but it's weird how many of these stories are getting posted.

Saw your video and it shows nothing. Sixteen seconds and a couple of cars is nothing. Do the same thing over a day, week, month, then you got something.

Here is an FAQ for Gang Stalking, but I am making no judgments on this case.

gangstalkingworld.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by anyjerk
reply to post by Frankidealist35

No accusations made and I'm not paranoid. Just curious. I posted hoping someone could share a similar experience or offer advice to help me understand who they are and what they're doing. .

Your observations are really nothing more than, well, nothing. I see the same vehicles drive by every day, some going, some coming from work.

It appears to me that you are only fishing for anyone who might actually be under observation by one of the for-mentioned organizations.

But lets be real, if one of these groups have you under observation, you most likely would never know, unless you happen to be hyper observant of your surrounding and environment, or a mechanic who discovers the covertly applied GPS tracking unit under your car and questions what it is. LOL LOL LOL

I personally as far as I know am not being followed (except for one time last summer when I inadvertently camped next to a dam used for powering the intelligence machine), but like many others who delve into the secrets of secrets, are being monitored.

To be monitored by the government, or any other organization, you must be either one of two things, a asset, or a threat, or maybe even a combination of both. Are you one of these things?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightofLiberty
reply to post by anyjerk

If it was any agency or anything of importance you wouldn't notice it. They're (the agencies) are trained well enough not to arose suspicion.

They havent avoided my detection as of yet...especially when the PC is scanned, cell phone or landline is monitored..( I dont use any software or hardware program detection applications)

Its like I got some kind of a spook radar of sorts.
I know...sounds crazy.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

You could just be that guy who filed a complaint at work, and that can be enough to get you on a threat assessment team list.

A lot of people don't know what's happening in their own country and it's sad. You can be targeted for the smallest things, and have your life fall apart, and be under surveillance for years. Just read the links before you continue to ramble on.

gangstalkingworld.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Did you check out the other thread, cause this story sounds similar to the other one, and the other thread likely has most of the answers. Two stories similar and I think similar locations in two days? TGTBT?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Maybe you should try stopping them and asking what they're doing? If you have nothing to hide, then you could cross the street along the crosswalk as the motorcycle comes up, wave and smile, and ask why they've been going around in circles for years?

Maybe they'll be friendly enough to say they're burning their quota of unused gas or something. Or maybe they'll say "get out of the way" and speed off....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join