It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 174
<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
So TWO perfect suspects and only ONE huge contrail??

Why would only one of them planes produce a contrail??
Actually the contrail that was left comes and goes, due to variations in the atmospheric conditions. So we can't even say one plane made a steady persistent contrail.

The second plane wouldn't have to be far away to be in a region with different conditions, as illustrated by the way the contrail we do see disappears in a different region of the sky.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

I'm still waiting for the experts to explain why there was two planes in near identical positions yet only one contrail...
That will do me for a minute

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by backinblack
So TWO perfect suspects and only ONE huge contrail??

Why would only one of them planes produce a contrail??
Actually the contrail that was left comes and goes, due to variations in the atmospheric conditions. So we can't even say one plane made a steady persistent contrail.

The second plane wouldn't have to be far away to be in a region with different conditions, as illustrated by the way the contrail we do see disappears in a different region of the sky.

Ohh come on, that a VERY consistent contrail over quite a large distance as shown by the spread due to wind..
They flew almost identical flightpaths....Everything about this event is twisted to suit a plane and yet the experts call that evidence..Well I see NO evidence either way so far...

Also remember that clip from the NEXT day showing another contrail as proof that the same flight 808 caused it????
Talk about twisted truth!!!
edit on 14-11-2010 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Any one or more of a number of reasons.

Different aircraft/engines. Different contrail characteristics.

Different altitudes. US808 was 2,000 feet lower than UPS902. Different atmospheric conditions.

US808 was over Catalina 30 minutes before UPS902.
a)With 75 knot winds at altitude, time for the contrail to drift more than 30 miles.
b)Time for a contrail to dissipate or spread.

edit on 11/14/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
My daughter's father works for USAF Space Command/DoD/Norad and this is his job - to monitor all launches all over the world. He watched this launch as it happened and monitored it.

He knows what this is...but wont tell me. Grrr. I have tired trust me.
edit on November 9th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Hi Karren. How is the Water, Mom?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Any one or more of a number of reasons.

Different aircraft/engines. Different contrail characteristics.

Different altitudes. US808 was 2,000 feet lower than UPS902. Different atmospheric conditions.

US808 was over Catalina 30 minutes before UPS902.
a)With 75 knot winds at altitude, time for the contrail to drift more than 30 miles.
b)Time for a contrail to dissipate or spread.

And yet you posted another pic from the next flight of flight 808 leaving a contrail.
But now it seems to be flight 902..As you suggest, different aircraft and different engines but according to you they both left contrails. Though on different days..
It was even suggested people watch the web cam for the next flight....

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RunnerGirl

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
My daughter's father works for USAF Space Command/DoD/Norad and this is his job - to monitor all launches all over the world. He watched this launch as it happened and monitored it.

He knows what this is...but wont tell me. Grrr. I have tired trust me.
edit on November 9th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Hi Karren. How is the Water, Mom?

Mom??? What is your post about please,,,

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I posted no pictures from the next day but I did see one.

Yes, there was a contrail recorded. I don't know what time the picture was taken so I can't tell which flight it may have been. On the 9th UPS902 was over Catalina at 5:30. US808 was 9 miles directly south of Catalina at 5:04. Since the picture shows a pretty deep sunset, I would guess the contrail was from the later UPS902 again. But it could have been either one.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I posted no pictures from the next day but I did see one.

Yes, there was a contrail recorded. I don't know what time the picture was taken so I can't tell which flight it may have been. On the 9th UPS902 was over Catalina at 5:30. US808 was 9 miles directly south of Catalina at 5:04. Since the picture shows a pretty deep sunset, I would guess the contrail was from the later UPS902 again. But it could have been either one.

So to point out what you are saying here...

The two flights were close enough that you can not decide which one caused the filmed contrail,
but they were far enough apart that only one did...
Given the new web pic that is time stamped, why can no one still confirm which flight this was?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I found this little video on a page I like to go back to every so often; News behind the scenes.

Then, on November 6, Colleen Thomas, who claims to be a Pleiadian contactee (wildcolleen.com), warned Obama on video, among other things, NOT to fire the missile on November 8, or the Pleiadians will intervene. No one knew about any missile at that point. She also said that the Rothschild’s and the Rockefellers know about the Pleiadians and some branches of the Power Elite have agreed to help humankind with rebuilding the economy (see link above).

Has this video been posted here yet? I apologize if it has been.

It kind of lends an out of norm perspective?

I won't comment about this Colleen character...Found on page of behind the news link above.

edit on (11/14/1010 by loveguy because: Edititing my fingers off!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread628347/pg174#pid9930681]post by backinblack[/urlYes, there was a contrail recorded. I don't know what time the picture was taken so I can't tell which flight it may have been. On the 9th UPS902 was over Catalina at 5:30. US808 was 9 miles directly south of Catalina at 5:04. Since the picture shows a pretty deep sunset, I would guess the contrail was from the later UPS902 again. But it could have been either one.

Actually phage I think you just ruled out flight 808...
Given it was only 9 miles south of Catalina (which is only 22 miles from LA) at 5:04 and that web cam shot from LA was taken at 5:15, ie:11 minutes later...That plane would have already passed over LA...

Do you agree??

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

It looks like a chopper to me..Some say plane but not a UFO I think..
There is something that races across the screen a bit higher but it could be a bird..

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I've added some editing to the post you saw moments ago...

Have a looksy?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The flights were 30 minutes apart. That's not really all that close, about 250 miles.

I cannot tell which flight caused the contrail on the 9th because the picture I have seen is not timestamped. If you know of one that is I would like to see it because that would determine which flight it was.

It has been quite well confirmed that the contrail on the 8th was from UPS808. The timestamp on the LAX webcam is 5:15. The images looking across the harbor were taken between 5:19 and 5:23. Right when UPS902 was there.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

You are confused.
The LAX webcam shot is from the 8th. Not the ninth.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm just curious and admittedly I have not read every page of this thread, but what do you think of the plume seen in Arizona two days before the California thing?
edit on 11/14/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You are confused.
The LAX webcam shot is from the 8th. Not the ninth.

Ahh ok, why are you talking about the 9th then, how is the positions of the planes on the 9th relevant?
Your right, I'm confused why you mention the 9th..
Maybe post same times and positions for the flights on the 8th, that would help..

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It has been quite well confirmed that the contrail on the 8th was from UPS808. The timestamp on the LAX webcam is 5:15. The images looking across the harbor were taken between 5:19 and 5:23. Right when UPS902 was there.

See how making a mistake is easy Phage...
Now which flight are you talking about here, 808 or 902, I'm confused...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

You asked me about the contrail seen the next day. I responded to that question.

And yet you posted another pic from the next flight of flight 808 leaving a contrail. But now it seems to be flight 902..As you suggest, different aircraft and different engines but according to you they both left contrails. Though on different days.. It was even suggested people watch the web cam for the next flight....

Short attention span?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

The Arizona contrail does not have the characteristics of a rocket (or missile).

Accepting SO's descripton of its speed (dare I not?). I would presume it was a high speed aircraft, but probably subsonic since there was no reported sonic boom (was there?).

new topics

top topics

<< 171  172  173    175  176  177 >>

join