It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 172
<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprtpilot
Just search YouTube for Chinese, Sub, LA, missile, etc. The misdirection of the plane is failing.

Well I guess that is a very sad statement...

The logic for this being a missile from a (Chinese) sub is just unassailable.

You call that logic? Then why are we not at Defcon 1?

The PTB and the MSM have won... they have just ensured that NO ONE will ever take a conspiracy nut seriously ever again. Hope you have your emergency supplies ready... your gonna need em

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Logic is defiant, we must conform to things that defy logic.
It's like a blanky for those that still suckle.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Mod note: If you agree or disagree, that's fine. But let's not go there. -- Majic

edit on 11/14/2010 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well...let me stay on topic then.

The only logical and reasonable explanation for this is that this was a JET CONTRAIL.

There was no missile

There was no Chinese sub

There was no EMP bomb

There was no North Korea sub

There was no North Korea missile

There was no USA missile going after Chinese/North Korea sub

There was no UFO

There is no secret war going on between the US and China

There is no secret war going on between the US and North Korea

There is no secret war going on between the US and UFOs

There ARE optical illusions

There ARE commercial flights that fly that path regularly

There ARE jet contrails that appear to be heading UP when seen on a clear day coming over the horizon

There ARE logical explanations

It's been almost a full week...this was fed to you by a news program....the same news programs most of you say you never trust because they are the "Evil main stream media". But in THIS case....they said it was a missile....so you believe them. Even though now almost all of them are saying it is NOT a missile (SAME SOURCES)...and yet now they are lying.

Interesting how that works...almost like some people are only hearing what they want to hear.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
After almost a week to sit on this I have now come to the firm conclusion this was a plane....

I have went through the evidence and heard everyones opinion i can think of, george noory, michael savage, fox news general, shepard smith, alex jones, neil boortz, and many many of you here at ATS...

The only thing that still has me wondering a bit is the reflection flash but from the looped video it is being looped and looped again which I came to believe was giving it more of the impression of rocket booster as to when I watch it in full/real time it is more of a steady glare flowing off the plane.... Watch them both side by side the looped video and the video of it in real time and it makes me see how it could be the suns light and reflection off the airplane..
edit on 14-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Well...let me stay on topic then.

The only logical and reasonable explanation for this is that this was a JET CONTRAIL.

There was no missile

There was no Chinese sub

There was no EMP bomb

There was no North Korea sub

There was no North Korea missile

There was no USA missile going after Chinese/North Korea sub

There was no UFO

There is no secret war going on between the US and China

There is no secret war going on between the US and North Korea

There is no secret war going on between the US and UFOs

There ARE optical illusions

There ARE commercial flights that fly that path regularly

There ARE jet contrails that appear to be heading UP when seen on a clear day coming over the horizon

There ARE logical explanations

It's been almost a full week...this was fed to you by a news program....the same news programs most of you say you never trust because they are the "Evil main stream media". But in THIS case....they said it was a missile....so you believe them. Even though now almost all of them are saying it is NOT a missile (SAME SOURCES)...and yet now they are lying.

Interesting how that works...almost like some people are only hearing what they want to hear.

Great, now considering there would be very very few planes in the area that could possible make that trail then please give details and proof of which plane it was and I will go away happy knowing the world is a safer place..

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Found this at rense:

By George Freund
11-13-10

"Finally there is something that has occurred, in which I am actually an expert and qualified to give a real answer about. I am a retired U.S. Navy FireControl Technician, who is platform certified in the gun and missile systems on board Adams class guided missile destroyers, I have also worked with the Navy's Harpoon, Tomahawk and ASROC missile systems."
Anyway, what I saw in the recent video concerning the object 30 miles off the coast of CA. Is blatantly a foreign made, Large Cruise or ICBM missile, being launched by a sub-surface aquatic platform.
Any high ranking expert who believes this is a condensation trail off of a commercial airliner is lying or stupid. I hope you hear from other Fire Control Techs who saw the same thing I did."

[email protected]

rense.com... full article

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

No thanks...I'm tired of trying to convince people who WANT to believe something. When someone WANTS to believe something so badly...you can't convince them otherwise.

I admire Phage and Weedwackers dedication...I don't have it....I give up on people who refuse to think about this in a logical way.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjaya

Why would he assume it's foreign??
Kind of messes up his whole statement....Looks to much like an agenda,,

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

No thanks...I'm tired of trying to convince people who WANT to believe something. When someone WANTS to believe something so badly...you can't convince them otherwise.

I admire Phage and Weedwackers dedication...I don't have it....I give up on people who refuse to think about this in a logical way.

Ahh I get it..The missile guys have to show proof but the plane guys are on fantasy Island...

"Boss, its the plane, the plane."

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Sanjaya

Why would he assume it's foreign??
Kind of messes up his whole statement....Looks to much like an agenda,,
]

"I have personally been involved in (5) SM2 missile launches, and (2) ASROC missile launches, and have been on safety observation for at least 15 more launches of Harpoons, Tomahawks and other missiles. We put alot of sweat and money into our "birds" and part of that is the fuel cells, they burn very clean, a whitish-blue infact, not a dirty blackish brown. That missile had rather crude fuel cells, which tells me its not one of ours."

his words...

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

True, they both researched extensively and spent two days showing flight plans, weather conditions and altitudes to prove it was flight 808. Then guess what? It wasn't flight 808.......

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Translation - I refuse to talk to people who disagree with me.

Your very statement can be applied to you for believing what you believe. You WANT to not believe so badly that you cant be convinced otherwise....

I would agree with you if you were right.

Looks like a missile to me. The letter above from the ballistic expert far outweighs any attacks on the mental state of 'believers'. It was a missile.

edit on 14-11-2010 by maluminse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Bhadhidar

BRAVO Nice long speech...

Only one problem... the observed sighting was 10 minutes and after we see the plane continue in the ABC images. Like the one in Canada regurgitated in yet another missile thread that lasted 15 minutes

How fast do missiles fly? How fast do amateur rockets fly?

Show me a missile or rocket launch that can be viewed for 10 to 15 minutes

Snarky, Z. Did I touch a nerve?

How fast do amature rockets fly?

Well, that of course depends on a number of factors. How heavy is the rocket? How big is the motor? (In California, I believe the maximum motor size is a "D" or "F"-class engine; Look up the specs if you like).

Anything larger would be a violation of the safety code, and subject the user to hefty fines and even possible jail time under possession of illegal explosives laws.

A heavy rocket with a smaller, but still illegal motor would of course fly slower than a lighter rocket with the same motor. Simlpe physics.

Then again, a large rocket with a relatively low power but long burning motor would fly slower, but longer, and possibly higher.

And, because of its less efficient operation, would likely generate a much larger, and "dirtier", plume. A large, "home-built" rocket with an "experimental", possibly hybrid-type motor, would would likely exhibit these very characteristics.

Although, it is true that I've worked on "home-built" rockets that hit Mach 3 at apogee.

It would be interesting to examine the meteorlogical data for the date and location of this sighting.

Possibly, by determining the temperature and humidity at various altitudes on that day, at that location, one could determine the likelyhood of a jet engine exhaust generating a vapor trail at that altitude and at that location and time.

Then it would be a simple mater of consulting the FAA logs for military, commercial and private aircraft at those points.

It is not enough to say that planes make contrails that "look like that" and that planes fly that route at about that time on a regular basis. Without proof, these are merely assumptions; and assumptions are not Fact.

We must determine if a plane was at that location, at that altitude, on that day at that exact time; and whether the atmospheric conditions existant would allow a vapor trail of the observed extent to be formed.

edit on 14-11-2010 by Bhadhidar because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Well, like I said before, people saying it MIGHT be a plane in the media is far different than someone of an official capacity coming out and saying IT IS a plane. The fact that that hasn't happened yet after a week, especially considering the post 9/11 world we live in, makes me highly suspicious. Whether it is a plane or a missile, is irrelevant. The silence from the people in charge of maintaining vigilance in a post 9/11 world is.
edit on 14-11-2010 by boomadatigger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
We must determine if a plane was at that location, at that altitude, on that day at that exact time; and whether the atmospheric conditions existant would allow a vapor trail of the observed extent to be formed.

We must? What location?

Does anybody know the exact location? What exact time?

If so, post the coordinates of the object at a specific time and we can try to compare those to the flight plan of the 2 flights.

I don't think anybody knows an exact location at an exact time, and the photographers distance estimates are pretty useless in my opinion.

Atmospheric conditions can change from spot to spot but at the altitudes of the 2 flights considered possibilities I haven't seen any reasons given why vapor trails aren't possible, they were at the right altitude.

I think it was a plane, but if it was an amateur rocket launched from international waters I'm not sure why you'd quote California laws on rocket motor sizes? CA law isn't applicable in international waters right?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Funny, because in order for us to now "prove" that it's a missile, I've seen multiple requests in this thread asking for the launch time, type of missile, and country who shot the missile, so this can be settled.

Why are we held to a level of evidence above yours? If it's obviously a plane, then just like you say to us: provide definitive, FAA level proof, with flight times and numbers, and then you can consider this one closed. We don't get any excuses, so neither do you.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I would take the educated opinion of Janes Missiles and Rockets over ANY MSM reports.

deathby1000papercuts.com...

besides, that organization knows what they are talking about.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Well the problem is that Generals said it was a missile... military people on ATS said it was a missile and that ex secretary of defense (I think that was what he was) in the OP story said it might be a show of force because Obama is in China - though he did say that it was merely speculation.

So when you have our own government 'officials' saying missile or "we don't know what it is" that dumps fuel on the fire.

But there are two other recent incidents exactly the same... one in Canada and one in Florida... same sunset contrail... same missile hype... same idiotic government responses

Sad very sad state of affairs...

But I LOVE this picture... you can't see the plane (maybe its one of those hyper stealth ones
) but you can see the wing tip lights

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Now I'd call that a contrail..Definite seperation of trails..
I wish this one was the same...

top topics

<< 169  170  171    173  174  175 >>

join