It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TO ALL HUMANS, the time has come to take back our world! FULL DISCLOSURE!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I have just joined to ATS and this is my first reply to a thread and i can tell that this is absolute BS... Come back to reality....

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Brother, my spirit welcomes your full disclosure.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind
Now let's move on to the FULL DISCLOSURE. First what is the consciousness? I will give you my answer what it is, in case you do not know. The consciousness is the awareness of being aware. When you notice yourself noticing something, this is when you have just experienced your consciousness. Now we have that understanding out the way I can move on.

This guy has crossed a line here into the land of unintelligible gibberish.

My final words are to the HUMANS. WAKE UP PLEASE, the time has come to take back our world, do not be afraid, we will win this war, we will rid them from our planet, they have lost already, and it is time for them to give up and move on. We humans are mighty, we are brave, we are invincible, use the spirit in you to feel these words are true. TRUST NO ONE, they are every where, they will try there hardest to distract you, even using there women against you, knowing that this is mans weakest emotion, do not fall for it please.

You got yourself a deal. I will not trust anyone, including yourself. Your multipage rant is clearly an attempt by the reptilians to distract us, steal our souls and damage our brains so we will not resist so easily. I'm going to go outside now and check the progress of my pod person replacement being grown in the back yard. I keep forgetting to water him.

edit on 9-11-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind
Now let's move on to the FULL DISCLOSURE. First what is the consciousness? I will give you my answer what it is, in case you do not know. The consciousness is the awareness of being aware. When you notice yourself noticing something, this is when you have just experienced your consciousness. Now we have that understanding out the way I can move on.

This guy has crossed a line here into the land of unintelligible gibberish.

Nah that is not unintelligible gibberish...he's right. You are basically meeting your primal level of consciousness whenever you stop and wonder what exactly in the world is something.

An example being sometimes I stop and observe my family cat and wonder..."what exactly is this thing, and why have we allowed it to live with us?" To have never experienced such a moment is a pity. Maybe try laying off the flouride and perhaps let the pineal gland have a rest.

=)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias

Originally posted by thecinic
You will have your place among the demons in hell.. Dead inside I am NOT. Alive with the spirit of the ONE TRUE GOD and ANYONE coming to destroy it will be done away with as good prevails over evil. You are the fear monger YOU feast on scaring people. I will not EVER let you decieve me, you will pay for your sorcery. I can not judge you but the almighty WILL. We will take you to the mountain tops, we will take you to the sky, we will take the key God took from satan and lock you up for good in your own filth.
edit on 8-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

What you must realize is that hell is a myth, and is actually the greatest con of all time. It is how the churches hold power on your infinite soul; to force you to do their bidding. I'm not saying your faith or religion is evil, I'm just saying that you are deceived by those who you look up to as "righteous"; and that even they were deceived. It's how it works. You MUST rise above the deceit, and rise above yourself. I'm also not saying that because hell is a myth that you should abandon your morality. This is the exact opposite of what I'm saying.

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeeded be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." (Albert Einstein)

Think Einstein is rotting in hell? I highly doubt it. This man is one of the most divine beings to ever set feet on this planet.

All roads lead to singularity. This is the point where the truth is undeniable, even to the sheep, and even to the blind and deaf.

We are all one under the one true God, and the Creator is ultimately responsible for this game we call life. The reality is, you were deceived for a reason: so that you can overcome your own ignorance and realize that there is more to life than what is fed to you as "truth." Ignorance has no place outside of the host planet. Our civilization will not evolve until ignorance is a thing of the past. This is the will of our Universe.

What God wants is for every individual to open his heart to heaven, and to receive the truth directly from the divine source. This is obvious in every sacred text and every sacred vision. The "truth" received from any other source is a guaranteed misinterpretation. The only truth you should believe is the truth you receive directly from inside of yourself.

If you have never completely lost yourself in the "holy spirit" - then you have never tasted the truth. It's as simple as that.

The term "sorcery" is laughable. What you perceive as sorcery is actually dripping from the walls of your churches and seeping out of your books. It is entirely psychological. The real sorcery are the gifts handed down to our civilization from the one true God; and they are gifts all of us will be allowed to experience in due time. It will be a sight to behold.

Clearly you and yours are bloodthirsty. This is your nature, and it must be overcome or none of us will survive.

Love overcomes all. Love overcomes faith. Love overcomes ignorance. Love overcomes hate and fear.
edit on 8-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

Hell is not a myth, it does exist, and we are in it... Just look around. Now, yes, religion and those who run things have always manipulated the world with notion that there is something worse than this and if you don't listen to them you are going to end up there... Can there be something worse than this place? I don't know, could be but I doubt it. If ultimate force of this universe is love than is hard to imagine anything worse than this. Even this is hard to justify. Our own choice to learn and grow trough pain and suffering? May be, I don't know, I don't remember signing that contract.
By that version this is just crippled version of us. I guess the rest of "me" is just sitting around above enjoying the show.

P.S. To keepingaopenmind, the answer is yes.
edit on 9-11-2010 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

Is this the 98th or 99th thread on disclosure ???

I am sorry I have lost count.

When it happens it happens, but so far its been slow roll to
what may be just a government contrived let down.

If the aliens wanted to let it be known they could probably
put it on all the satellite TV stations world wide.

Until something like that happens, its all just another circus
among a sea of circuses such as our governments.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

The main emotion that will come from them, is a anger towards us humans for all these silly things that we do, when they have so much love for the land. And have far more love for the land than us, And this is what us humans have to realize, and turn to living with nature, as much as they do. Once we start showing that we can do this, then they might be happy to show them selves.

This has to be one of, if not the most contradictory post I've ever read. Could you give me a source, other than yourself, where someone states they have all this love for the land and nature? Are we humans not part of nature? If so, then you're saying they have all this love for us? LOL[
And are you saying they're not showing themselves? Then what do you mean when you say this:

They are in your families, they are your friends. They have also been mix breeding among us humans, doing as best as they can to fit into our world, and pulling the wool over us humans.

And this:

The reptilians run the government, CIA, and many other things around you.

And this:

Remember I said they are every where.

And you tell us to "mingle" with them:

So do not threaten them, mingle in so to speak, they will leave you alone.

How do we "mingle" with them if they leave the planet:

I will ask again, I ask you to leave our planet NOW please.

I thought it was the ET's that have the telepathic power?

So I showed this was true, i clouded his mind, and i think he even knew what i was doing, All of a sudden he was playing the worse game ever,

Are you a reptillian? Or don't you have the same blood as your family?

Well you just explained something that makes some sense, which also explains why the ones in my family have a heater on when its hot out side. HMM... Interesting, you think I have not noticed these things, I am aware of all, And I am fully awake. It' is time to help my fellow human beings. If you do not want to join us, then that is your choice alone.

And why should we even be concerned about their ability to use the Sun against us:

They are about to use there technology to wipe out our power, by using our sun against us.

After all, according to you:

We humans are mighty, we are brave, we are invincible,

I hope you will read what you have written and clear up what you're trying to say. I know what I believe (although I have not put the whole puzzle together yet). But, there are many that may have no idea what you're talking about. They will read this and be even more confused. As far as being a divine being, I have yet to fully comprehend this belief. Can you please......never mind. Be blessed, stay off the drugs/alcohol, you'll think straighter. Puzzle

EDIT: Seems I got confused trying to keep straight with my reply. Sorry, hope I got my point across. EEK

edit on 9-11-2010 by Puzzlemaniac because: I got as confused as the OP trying to reply...had to try to straighten it up...somewhat.

edit on 9-11-2010 by Puzzlemaniac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hey, I got something that you can take back to your leader. Tell him to punish all of those lying aliens for always coming on the forum and lying to us about disclosure .....over and over and over,...and tell him to punish you as well, because you just did it again. Tell your leader that he is no good here on earth because they promise everything yet, deliver nothing. These aliens can't even prove they exist.....since 1947????? At this point we dont care if you exist. If you are just going to dwell in the shadows and make promises and break them...get lost! We have International Bankers who are already playing this gane with us. You are no alien, more like a joke.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PriamsPride
Brother, my spirit welcomes your full disclosure.

................hook, line and sinker. geez!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
If we are all reptilians, does that not make you one also?

I think we have proof of a double reptilian agent pretending to be human to further the cause

BOO THIS MAN/LIZARD!!! BOOOO

I could possibly be an alien, seems like I'm way different than anybody I know.

Explains why I like to lay in the sun and crawl around hiding from people, and find lizards strangely attractive --__--

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
=
edit on 9-11-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

I read the thread posted by Springer about being civil and polite to other members on this site but when you read threads like this the temptation to unlease a barrage of expletives is almost overwhelming.

Honestly, how are we supposed to ignore this and not challenge it?
The elaborate statements and responses by these crackpots are laughable and in no way convince me that this is anything but hogwash. Seriously, put your time and effort into something productive instead of wasting your life keying in this tripe.

Reptiles? Reptilian beings?

Please, this is so foolish.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by alomaha

In this place there are at least a few moments where you feel joy or bliss or satisfaction. A place where you can never feel such things would be worse.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Reptilians are real. I know this for a fact because I owned an Australian Bearded Dragon for the last 10 years. He used to look at me funny as if he was trying to tell me something. I knew he was planning to kill me if he could ever get out of his enclosure. Just last week he died. I now think his spirit is living within me. I suddenly find myself with strange urges to bask in the sun atop a rock, and eat crickets. /saracasm

Seriously when will this madness stop?? Did school let out early this year and I missed the memo? All this silliness is getting to be as bad as what we generally see in the summertime when the kiddies are out of school and looking to entertain themselves.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Yes we must all beware the reptiles.

They want our warm blood now more than ever.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

You hu-mans are no fun. Go debunk a UFO thread or something.

Oh dear, little reptile person does not want to play? Shame, I was looking forward to some serious debate. Debunk a UFO thread? Yes did that so now I am ready for you.

If you want to play please enlighten me as to how you determine that you are reptilian as a starter. If you don't want to play never mind, I will go and debunk an earthquake doom thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
IMO if there is such a thing as reptillians, it is work of the government or demons...one in the same. Just confront your fears, they soon disappear.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by spurge
I wish ATS admins would filter this kind of garbage. This site is turning into a primary school. This topic couldn't even be considered to be taken seriously.

Just rediculous.

Respectfully, I think you are wrong. I think we are all placing to much focus on some perceived notions about the messanger and (because of) the manner in which the message was delivered. It's long, drawnout, missing supporting evidence (unless you've hung in there long enough to catch them), is disconnected at some points, and makes some fantastical claims.

BUT...the OP is merely trying to relay the understanding of a topic to people that 1) simply can't comprehend what they are talking about, or 2) have spent little to NO time studying the subject at hand, therefor couldn't be bothered by more 'non-sensical' information about it.

I'm not saying I buy all this stuff. What I am saying is, keep an open mind, and try to understand - I liken the acceptance of this idea to another one...

MOST people on this website believe in Government complicity regarding the events of 9/11. But, try to talk about the subject to most people (my parents / Ex USAF Col.), and you are scoffed at, ridiculed, and made to feel like you are unpatriotic or a lunatic. Then when you ask them the following questions they simply have no answers:
1) Have you actually looked into the events of that day, other than what has been presented by the MSM? (answer is 99% of the time, "No")
2) Instead of concentrating on HOW they [terrorists] did (not) do it, did you stop to question a) why? b) who benefitted?, or 3) why something so sophisticated hasn't been pulled off again (you really think we're THAT much safer? - all of the shoe and underwear bomber one-off events, are just to keep the threat alive - a 9/11 event will not happen again, 'cause we (TPTB) do not need it to)

I merely put THIS type of content in that category, only a level above MY understanding, simply 'cause I really haven't looked into it much, yet.

This - recommended by the OP - actually, is not a bad program...

edit on 11/9/2010 by SquirrelNutz because: spelling / grammar

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
oh man, i had to check back and see if this was still on... and it is!!! this dude must be living in some twisted twilight zone never-ending "reptilian" episode! man, go to your reptilian psych-doctor and get some treatment!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Reptiles, humm.... I know nasty people who lie and manipulate and are lazy. I don't think their aliens, just natural
a$$h###s who just can't help themselves. They are immature and irresponsible, selfish. Sadly those are all human traits of inferior breeding and manners.
The only reptiles I see are the Carolina annolies and skinks. My Cairn terrier loves to hunt them in the bushes
and kill them for sport. I paid my son 10 cents a lizzard to catch them, we relocated them to the field behind a TJ Maxx. He made several dollars for catching them, and no they haven't come back that fast in the past five years.
Lizzards such as alligators are slow and lazy until it gets really hot. Still they don't really move around a lot.
If you are having people problems there are books on how to deal more effective with annoying people. We all have them in our families, friends, co workers, and in the public. Life is tough for everyone. If you find a lzzard person post a video...it would be a curiosity for sure.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join