It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TO ALL HUMANS, the time has come to take back our world! FULL DISCLOSURE!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Hi everyone, In case you have not realized yet, this post was a test of the human mind, and just what people are capable of thinking. All of life is one big test, If you wish to explore what your mind is really capable of, then you will need to move along to this thread, to find out why I had put this test upon you all. www.abovetopsecret.com...

But only read if you are ready to explore the mind in ways you have not dreamed of, other wise keep posting nonsense here
All answers will be explained in the above thread. Take very good care people

Much love and peace to all of you

Rick

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IzzycomesinPeace

"Good times! Hairless monkey? You mean...human? I thought that was only a myth...I could have sworn we were fish. They told me these gills were normal"

Yes that's what they call themselves from what I'v gathered, and they live on this planet called dirt..... or was it earth..... or was it water, I don't know kind of forgot what they call there planet. The whole place is beyond bizarre.
By the way if you supposedly went back far enough we not only came from fish, but other creatures even single cell organisms, some even say we are made of these tiny things called atoms, go figure huh, if supposedly we came from all that, then having some reptiles in the gene pool ain't all that of a big deal. As for the gills your just ahead of the curb, they will come in handy when the fish make there move and set in to motion there global plan to take over of the planet code name "operation water world" supposedly they already are starting to melt the ice caps by way of global warming, the age of aquarius uhh, scary huh.

"And I agree with you....I'm getting bored waiting for the lizards...Can they speed this up a little bit? We have at least 5 different dooms day we have to get through...and we're running out of time till 2012...We are a busy species! We are always under attack! Don't they have an etiquette for this type of thing!?"

Ya got to say I'm disappointed with these reptilian's and the op, not only did he make me click on another thread so I could read something that he could of put up in this one. But he didn't tell me anything I already didn't know, but one thing seems to be sure, humanity and the human experience is one bizarre experience, and if you want proof of that all you have to do is read this thread. But this is still not the weirdest thread on this site there are many more, And I'm still trying to figure out what they all argue about on the politics section, what the hell is a democrat or a republican, all there answers seem to fall short of answering any deep questions. Round and round we go. Anyways peace out, dudette I quess that's how you say it.

edit on 9-11-2010 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

I told my boyfriend no more emails from his Reptilian friends telling us how Obama is a communist and Nancy Pelosi has to go. My friends are not Reptilian they are Republican.

Reptilians, republicans, what's the difference?

You and I are mammals.
We can be friends with the reptilians -
but don't forget, we are not lizards!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
whatever happened to extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof?

Why should anyone believe you, why should anyone attempt to?

Its the internet where hoax is a way of life.

How about a foto of your reptness?

Now I am being absurd right?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Any proof for this?
Time and again we have come across such threads. And its tiring to see all of this. I am put up with 'I know so I believe' reason.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
whatever happened to extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof?

Why should anyone believe you, why should anyone attempt to?

Its the internet where hoax is a way of life.

How about a foto of your reptness?

Now I am being absurd right?

Not too, I think it is a little like "handedness."

thebrain.mcgill.ca...

The reptilian brain, the oldest of the three, controls the body's vital functions such as heart rate, breathing, body temperature and balance. Our reptilian brain includes the main structures found in a reptile's brain: the brainstem and the cerebellum. The reptilian brain is reliable but tends to be somewhat rigid and compulsive.

The limbic brain emerged in the first mammals. It can record memories of behaviours that produced agreeable and disagreeable experiences, so it is responsible for what are called emotions in human beings. The main structures of the limbic brain are the hippocampus, the amygdala, and the hypothalamus. The limbic brain is the seat of the value judgments that we make, often unconsciously, that exert such a strong influence on our behaviour.

The neocortex first assumed importance in primates and culminated in the human brain with its two large cerebral hemispheres that play such a dominant role. These hemispheres have been responsible for the development of human language, abstract thought, imagination, and consciousness. The neocortex is flexible and has almost infinite learning abilities. The neocortex is also what has enabled human cultures to develop.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
edit on 10-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: some old dogs anyway...lol

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

so trew!

3rd

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

But you can teach a new dog ancient tricks.

If the new dog is willing to learn, that is.
edit on 10-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Read a book called Chariots of the Gods. It really doesn't tie in the whole Reptilian thing, but it definetely brings up some strange things in this world that could have been interpreted differently due to education and lack of intelligence.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 733t-MNKY

Fingerprints of the Gods is also good.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

they exist, or perhaps they are interdimensional beings? Either way, there are beings or a group who are running things.... But I also think they have been here much longer than 60 years, the serpent in the garden? They have been trying to de-evolve humanity, that is the great lie of Darwinism; that humanity has evolved from an ape like state when the opposite is true, we started divine now we are becoming primitive! But the creator has provided a provision for humanity, the seat of the soul! Thats where the voice of the spirit comes from, the light shines in the darkness and the darkness shall not overcome it
edit on 12-11-2010 by Rhebefree because: Because I can

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

edit on 12-11-2010 by Rhebefree because: Double post grr!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrJuicey
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind.

Smith: You are not here because you are free, you are here because you are not free.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
- edited out -

A hint ? Z O D I A C ... You apply the Fake Gods to the Zodiac calendar AND the 13.000 year Cataclysm cycle of Earth, Boom , there you Go ! No Mystery at all....

6500 years for One World, 13000 years are two Worlds 26000 years is 4 Worlds...Every time 'we' cross this Zodiac CROSS ( Jesus crucified on the Cross/of the Zodiac, representing Us Crossing the Zodiac and Then Jesus will be Dead, because the NEW God is Maitreya , you whorsip or die, like before, and before and before) it is what 'they' talk about : An NEW AGE, a NEW WORLD order, Physically new World...' The Earth was without Form and Void'....Some how he saw that there were no Birds flying and ruined cities...RE-Plenish, meaning Again, like in : it was before..

The Hopi call it El Sekto Sol, The 6th Sun, the 5th World,a NEW WORLD and even a NEW AGE= Aquarius..

The SackCloth is coming Ive heard..Not sure ofcourse , but all this Saviors will come is nothing more than before, thousands of years ago, think about it, the Nazca lines were made so that the Most High could see where his people went.. From the Air !

LOL...funny thing, I thought the mystery of the Pyramids were hidden to hide the Technology used, but I discovered that, also, they must hide where the elements In the Pyramids come from...

I have had some beers today, I think the dude running my keybord is telling the truth...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

You've read too much fiction and believed other peoples ignorance.

Reptilians don't exist
Niburu is not coming
The Annunaki or Nephilm are not coming

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhebefree

I found these two links re reptilian brain...

First and foremost among the traits generated through the reptilian brain is the drive to establish and defend territory. This is fueled by an extremely potent "will-to-power", exemplified among lizards by the ritual behavior of two rainbow lizards competing for dominance. These animals have beautiful colors and like many lizards, use headbobbing and pushups in assertive, aggressive, courtship and greeting displays. In a contest, once the gauntlet is thrown down, the aggressive displays give way to violent combat, and the struggle is unrelenting. In victory, they are tyrannical dictators in the extreme. In defeat, they lose their majestic colors, lapse into a kind of depression, and die two weeks later.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

First there's the most primitive of our brains, sometimes referred to as the "reptilian brain" because we share it in common with reptiles like alligators and komodo dragons. The reptile brain has a singular focus: survival. It doesn't think in abstract terms, and doesn't feel complex emotions. Instead, it's responsible for fight-or-flight, hunger and fear, attack or run. It's also non-verbal - you can stimulate it with the right words, but it operates purely at the level of visceral stimulus-response. The second brain is one we share with the animals that came along after reptiles - mammals. The mammalian brain - sometimes referred to as the Limbic Brain because it extends around and off of the reptilian brain in a dog-leg shape that resembles a limb - handles complex emotions like love, indignation, compassion, envy, and hope. Anybody who's worked with animals or had a pet knows that mammals share these emotions with humans, because we share this brain. While a snake can't feel shame or enthusiasm, it's completely natural for a dog or cat. And, like the reptile brain, the mammalian brain can also be stimulated indirectly by words, and is also non-verbal. It expresses itself exclusively in the form of feelings, although these are more often felt in the heart than the gut. The third brain - the neocortex ("new" cortex) - is something we share with the higher apes, although ours is a bit more sophisticated. Resting over the limbic brain (which is, in turn, atop the reptilian brain), our neocortex is where we process abstract thought, words and symbols, logic and time.
www.commondreams.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

cool story - There might be an animal discussion topic somewhere if you want to post your findings or thoughts there.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

You are an animal. Perhaps I am the first one to tell you the shocking fact you are a human animal. "They" were afraid you would go jump off a cliff or something if given all the facts, but I have no such apprehensions, and you are clinging to that reptilian brain like flies on.....

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Strange, has a lot to do with a story i'm writing. Its pure fiction(The Novel), but the commonalities are amazing.
edit on 19-11-2010 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join