It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TO ALL HUMANS, the time has come to take back our world! FULL DISCLOSURE!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Although on a rational viewpoint there is some BS in the story, I loved reading it and it felt good

I believe in the power of our spirit, in reincarnation and such messages like on this video here or here.
edit on 9-11-2010 by Fenrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
2xiphias

hello man,
iam quite interrested in what u wrote in this thread. Makes sense for me,
is there some source to enlighten one about alpha omega principles? Iam quite aware about male X female energetic imbalance in our society and this seems to be root of it, or am i wrong?
Second, how did u became aware of who u are or might be?

thx

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by alomaha
Hell is not a myth, it does exist, and we are in it... Just look around. Now, yes, religion and those who run things have always manipulated the world with notion that there is something worse than this and if you don't listen to them you are going to end up there... Can there be something worse than this place? I don't know, could be but I doubt it. If ultimate force of this universe is love than is hard to imagine anything worse than this. Even this is hard to justify. Our own choice to learn and grow trough pain and suffering? May be, I don't know, I don't remember signing that contract.
By that version this is just crippled version of us. I guess the rest of "me" is just sitting around above enjoying the show.

Hell as it's portrayed is a myth. When we die, there is only enlightenment and ascent or descent. It's more about exploration than it is about eternal damnation or eternal bliss.

The choice in our material world: Hell on Earth vs. Heaven on Earth; it's what we decide to make of it.
This hell we live in could be much more hellish, but I prefer the heavenly option.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
If you want to play please enlighten me as to how you determine that you are reptilian as a starter. If you don't want to play never mind, I will go and debunk an earthquake doom thread.

I'm not a reptilian as I've already stated (not that I know of, anyway). This was all hypothetical.

Devil's advocate and whatnot. It was pretty fun.

Anyway, I think we're all probably reptilian (or insectoid), if anything.
Hell, we could all be fairies or trolls.

Go hu-mans and hu-womans!
edit on 9-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
there are places where all matter and time is deemed inconsequential. there are many places here on this planet that can be found where this is a constant. reptilians, humans, roachillians, etc. must all become devoid to have their sight opened to this. few may have found it, and few may never tell. this becomes repetition and the constant spiral we all find ourselves in keeps our minds from opening up to the few truths we hear. keep searching, some are heading in the right direction, many are not. and to those filled with fear and hatred, listen to the words you say. and to those with understanding, do not listen to a word they say.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
"to all you humans", "you humans"... how many times did i read that?...you say it like you arnt human. Times are strange and things may happen, but some people are really getting farfetched. The mind can manipulate things and make its own puzzle.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by prettygreeneyes26

Pick up a sci-fi book, you won't spot one in reality because it's another unfalsifiable fabricated lie from the UFO community. Despite George Bush etc. possessing attributes of a HUMAN, they still spread their mindless lies about them being reptiles, it is quite laughable.

The Program V shows repitiles in human skins, i find it funny.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I think there's reptilians on this thread trying to avoid this conversation.
Ahh gotcha!
We knowww..
Just kidding..or not.

There's this thread on ATS very interesting you guys should take a look.:
It's called Reptilan/human dating
www.abovetopsecret.com...

She mentions some interesting stuff:

We are now married by reptilian marriage which is indicated by a scar of a deep bite mark by a reptilian in the left hand about at the wrist. (Like a wedding ring that can't be lost or removed.)

The more I think about it the more I think it's real. There is stuff about them all over our networks, perhaps our collective consciousness is trying to tell us something?? think about it.
edit on 9-11-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
I just looked out my window and could see hundreds of lizards walking down the road, and all are carrying suitcases. They must have got the message and are heading back to where they came from. Don't believe me? Call NASA and try booking a flight on the next shuttle. You will be told all seats are reserved for reptiles only. Wow!...This incredible!...I looked out again and just seen Mr. Anole and his family walk by, followed by a certain Geko with his family also. There's even Sammy Snake from the Garden of Eden!

Hahahahaha! I knew that Geko was suspicious! I mean first of all...he is on T.V. NAKED! Has he no shame!?

Now... don't you get me started on the Aflac duck. I think once we get this reptile situation under control...it's those birds we need to be watching. They are waiting for their moment of glory...Keep an eye on Big Bird.. He is lying to us...Letters don't dance or talk! I know..I know... he fooled me too.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Thanks OP for contributing to the mountain of mindless pseudo-intellectual dribble here on ATS. Truely awful thread, and now repitilians - just brilliant.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IzzycomesinPeace

Izzie are you a lizzie?
C'mon you can tell us.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

I work with the subject extra terrestrials on a daily basis as a scientist, and i know they exist. But nothing has given me a better laugh then this thread. Just amazing

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Of course, reptilians exist. They even have a Messiah:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

I'm not sure what I am sometimes. Hopefully something that survives the lizard apocalypse..or worse...the bird apocalypse

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IzzycomesinPeace

i c

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Why is it that 90% of all the posts on the front page read like a comic con story. I'm not saying fiction has no place on here but why is every front page story an exercise is stupidity. To begin with the OP is so disjointed he starts off the post as if he is the alien and humans are separate to him then not even 2 paragraphs down he associates himself as human when he says "us humans" are the hoaxers getting lazy or stupid or a unhealthy combination of both. If your going to insult us with a hoax at least don't insult our intelligence. Put in the effort and make your fantasy bullet proof. Come on ATS your better than this. Are your lives so sad that we have to live in fantasy. Put the Harry potter and twilight books down and step away from the keyboard.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by IzzycomesinPeace

I'm not sure what I am sometimes. Hopefully something that survives the lizard apocalypse..or worse...the bird apocalypse

Well if thats you in your avatar, you appear to be one of them hairless monkey types that are all over this planet. There everywhere I tellz you, I even think I'm one, at least according to the mirror.
And the mirror never lies or so they say.

On a side note to the op, this better be intresting after all of the hype and all that. Making us wait and all, the nerve of some people, get on with the reptile show and tell, or disclosure or whatever.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

So id like very much to understand the Hu part because Hu man would be a mutation between to speces...what would be these 2 speces?? But Hu mean what exactly??? Thanks in advance for an explanation

OHM!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

Originally posted by IzzycomesinPeace

Well if thats you in your avatar, you appear to be one of them hairless monkey types that are all over this planet. There everywhere I tellz you, I even think I'm one, at least according to the mirror.
And the mirror never lies or so they say.

On a side note to the op, this better be intresting after all of the hype and all that. Making us wait and all, the nerve of some people, get on with the reptile show and tell, or disclosure or whatever.

Good times! Hairless monkey? You mean...human?
I thought that was only a myth...I could have sworn we were fish.
They told me these gills were normal

And I agree with you....I'm getting bored waiting for the lizards...Can they speed this up a little bit? We have at least 5 different dooms day we have to get through...and we're running out of time till 2012...We are a busy species! We are always under attack! Don't they have an etiquette for this type of thing!?
edit on 9-11-2010 by IzzycomesinPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
FYI.

Here's an article from 2005 about some experiments conducted by none other than the worldly prestigious Mayo Clinic. ta daaahhhhh

It's amazing, the technology that some scientists are striving toward in the name of advancement. Fine, I have no qualms against technology but I do hope that it ends up in the right hands.

And then there are rumors that this type of science and technology has been around much much longer than the masses know. If that's the case, then animal-human or human-animal are among us.

Animal-Human Hybrids Spark Controversy

*purr purr puuuuuuuurrrrrrr*

Star

edit on 9-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I spaced adding 'but'.

edit on 9-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I left out something.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join