It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilan/human dating

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
hello readers!!!

I am a human female and my nickname by what you can call me is Dee. For some ufo entusiasts whom might be proud of something new, I am happy to say I am dating and married by reptilian marriage to a reptilian male. And some new news I have had, I may be pregnant by him. (by a couple of weeks pregnant)

How did our dating start? Well, back in the year 1989 I met a man named David and we started dating alot in that year and off and on throughout the years. He was age 38 and I was 18 at 1989. I was just in college. Last time we dated (in his human form) was summer 2003. Now, (he says) I have stopped being in human form because the reptilian form is much better to handle for me since it is my original form. It takes some effort to be in human form.

We decided to say something about our love for one another because we are proud to have one another as best friends and lovers and it is a very new type of couple. We both are seeking understanding of this somewhere out in the world, like a couple of openminded friends of the internet type. And we love serious nonthreating questions about us. He said and if it is a reptilian-type question or "alien" question in general, he could probably answer those.

David's reptilian name is Quazar. David was just the human name took on for the human form. Quazar is his real name and likes it best. Oh and he's the kind of reptilian that has big wings. (They are warm when they get wrapped around me... ) He laughed....

Well, if you count our human times and him just being reptilian around me, we have been dating a total of 19 years. We are now married by reptilian marriage which is indicated by a scar of a deep bite mark by a reptilian in the left hand about at the wrist. (Like a wedding ring that can't be lost or removed.)

The marriage happened last year, 2007 Summer in the dead of night, no moon, deep part of the Illinois river. We made love for the first time being in the deep part, black night, no moon for 2 hours total. That was when he gave me my love bite I call it. At that sealed our marriage. (Marriage is by the bite mark, just sex by one don't count.)

The bite mark or the bite itself helps the female, human or reptilian be in close telepathic mind contact to her husband reptilian. That is how we can keep our marriage tight and that is why they do it to marry.

Mostly all reptilians live and exist underground. Except a few that come and live on the surface in human form to co-exist with humans. Underground is half work areas and half living areas about like apartment types and some are just large room types for living about the size of a motel room to other living spaces being large apartment sizes. Then they have storage warehouse type spaces and office/work type rooms. Few humans do co-exist with reptilians down there with there being way more reptilians there than the couple of humans that work and stay there. (I tell him that I call it, THE LAND DOWN UNDER) Got another smile out of him. You should see how big a reptilian can smile!!!! Makes me smile uncontrollably!!!

(Quazar) I wanted to say, there has been in the ufo news about some aliens saying they are just going to show themselves (outloud) to lots of people on certain dates. Just wanted to say, there are alot of different types of aliens out there so maybe someone needs to ask what kind of alien will because when just one alien from one kind of species says he's going to come out in front of humans for all to see, that really don't mean all aliens one thinks in the back of thier heads. It is a big universe out there. Lots of stars I call suns and lots of masses going around those stars called planets with galaxies and galaxies all the way around this little solar system for as far as the obsevatories can see. Maybe another alien form did come and say, we would like to introduce ourselves outloud to alot of humans. But, who's to say. In my reptilian head, I say it might be another fake joke to a human just to see what the human would say back. If the alien was intelegent, he would know not to disrupt and scare too many humans at once considering it is far reaches known how most humans think and would rather keep thinking and some whom have found out aliens exist even ask the aliens to not disturb the setup of society and culture that humans have. Just stating Earth has a big, "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on their door and whatever to any aliens going across that sign. Humans have to be ready for that in a majority sense and no, it is not majority so alot of the aliens from around the neighboring space just relay to others that. There is a time and place for everything. And since this is not the time nor place...just guess October the 14th will tick on as usual.

My time to talk, ok, any questions anyone wants to ask my reptilian about what was said, or me about what it is like to date a reptilian, questions are welcome. And I promise I will not get jealous if you talk to Quasar more about alien things than me about being happily in love with a reptilian male. All questions are welcome as long as they are open-minded and are not sarcastic in nature...thank you all and take care

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Do you have a pic of Quasar/David?

A wedding night video perhaps?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I would also be really interested in seeing pics of your human and reptilian forms?

Yes/No/Maybe?

Shy? Gas?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

This is great.

Does he know about the Terra Papers too?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
LMAO!!!

You know what sold me? His name - Quazar. I was skeptical at first. But once I saw the 'Z' in his name, I knew it was legit. It's a little known fact that reptilians put 'Zs' in the name to pay homage to their all-time favorite TV show - Kidz Incorporated.

Reptilians find the 1980s totally tubular.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Does he have a brother?

Seriously, you just signed up today, and you offer this story but no pics or other proof?

Come on...

And this is in the Gray Area. Not the Reptilian Area- otherwise known as Skunk Works.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bskivss3

We do not send out pictures as we don't want our pictures all over the internet. There are already enough reptilian pictures out there. Go to google, click on images and type in reptilians. As for me, I am blonde hair and dark blue eyes....my heritage is Greman 1/4th English 12.5, Cherokee Indian 1/8th, and Irish 1/4th..Quazar is heritage of the Saturn reptilians with some draconian in him

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by QuetzalcoatlAlien

He said, Yes, I know about them and there is one or two stories out there on the internet of humans interveiwing reptilians and was released to the internet.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

oh, about the z in his name, he never told me that. But, he said we like most rock and roll. Heavy Metal is usually a favorite of ours because it relates to a reptilians inner being or relaxes our soul. Usually the z comes from the last letter of the alphabet as omega or like of the last kind. All forms of intellegent life like to think of themselves living life with alot of years to thier age...long life....extention of life to the end....life lived from A to Z and since we are known to have long life then we say we have an Omega life and that would explain our favorite letter being Z

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
You've got me curious.

You stated in your OP that you're a human female, and then went on to say that you now "prefer your reptillian form".

How is this possible? It seems a bit contradictory.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
How is this possible?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
How is this possible?

en.wikipedia.org...

HAHAHA, that actually made me laugh out loud so bad. Nice.

To the OP, please provide us with photos of either of you two, maybe you would care to share a photo of your 'love bite'. If not please link me to a photo on the internet which best resembles your reptilian lover. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

I am fully a human female, blonde hair, dark blue eyes, but Quazar, my mate is all reptilian but can put on human form. He's the male reptilian. I am merely a blonde human female that got to know him when he was in his human form around 1989. I knew him a long time as a human with no knowledge in my mind for the longest that he was ever anything else but human. He talk me this in 2006 and started getting me use to the idea that I was dating a reptilian. But, my love for him was still there and I accepted it. We have always been the best of friends and I would never turn my back on him just because he had a big secret. And he told me so we could be open with each other. He had that fear I would turn my back on him if he told me and that is why he kept it hid from me for so long. But he is now extremely happy I know and still stick by his side like even then and more so now for support.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by usapolecat
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

I am fully a human female, blonde hair, dark blue eyes, but Quazar, my mate is all reptilian but can put on human form. He's the male reptilian. I am merely a blonde human female that got to know him when he was in his human form around 1989. I knew him a long time as a human with no knowledge in my mind for the longest that he was ever anything else but human. He talk me this in 2006 and started getting me use to the idea that I was dating a reptilian. But, my love for him was still there and I accepted it. We have always been the best of friends and I would never turn my back on him just because he had a big secret. And he told me so we could be open with each other. He had that fear I would turn my back on him if he told me and that is why he kept it hid from me for so long. But he is now extremely happy I know and still stick by his side like even then and more so now for support.

Re-post.

To the OP, please provide us with photos of either of you two, maybe you would care to share a photo of your 'love bite'. If not please link me to a photo on the internet which best resembles your reptilian lover. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

this is the link to what Quazar looks like....best picture I could find

www.illuminati-news.com/.../draco_hooded2.JPG

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   

reply to post by serbsta

this is the link to what Quazar looks like....best picture I could find

www.illuminati-news.com/.../draco_hooded2.JPG

ERROR- File No Longer Exists

Would you care to post the actual image here?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Actually if you read up on it, only Draconians (they say) have Wings, and only full bloods......if you believe that stuff......also, im not trying to be mean here but.......just reading that makes my head hurt.....perhaps some proper sentence structure? Sorry, dont buy the story........nice try tho

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

I lol'd.

I also lol'd at this entire post...

Good job OP.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

We do not send out pictures as we don't want our pictures all over the internet.

Of course.

How about this... Since we don't really care what you look like, how about you take a picture of your hubby in his reptilian form posing in front of your computer monitor. (with this thread on the screen)

I doubt any of us would be able to recognize your husband, since I assume he usually walks around in his human form while in public.

BTW, has your husband ever mention David Icke? Is the queen a reptilian? Zecharia Sitchin?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join