It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TO ALL HUMANS, the time has come to take back our world! FULL DISCLOSURE!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
How did this get any stars or flags?

What the hell is going on?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I would like to formally request that anyone who flagged this thread be immediately banned. haha

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

hey xiphias, i am not completely human, i am not reptilian, i am merely stardust, as are we all, but i have to say don't let them get to you... that's exactly what they want!!! funny, i thought this was the place for conspiracy and for theory and all things in between and outside, and i still think it is... within those things we take most serious, we must find some way to laugh... i get you and i'm glad you added to the fire

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by schitzoandro

I'm beginning to see why the seasoned veterans are so hostile to new posters. heh.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

... the time has come to take back our world! FULL DISCLOSURE!

As time and event as come and gone by, I am slowly beginning to lean to the notion that disclosure will be not just a milestone for the human race, but the beginning of the end of what we know of civilization.

Let me explain, if I may...

There seems no doubt that the planet is being visited by something or someone that is not human in origin. Whether it is alien in the premise of being extraterrestrial or alien in the time line or alien in dimensional origin, is still not clear. But whatever it is, it is not of our race and perhaps, not even of our planet.

There is also little doubt that many of the world's governments are fast and deep into the situation and... whatever that situation actually is, they're sitting on it and holding it to themselves like the world depended on it.

And perhaps it does depend on it. There may well be a tripwire that is disclosure that once crossed, will set into motion events that we actually would not care to see occur. They could be based on prophesies from any of the world's religions regarding the end times, or it could be something a little less complicated that prevents intervention into societies that are not aware of life 'out there'.

But in all, and after spending so many years... nay, decades observing the subject of UFOs and the like, the concept of something as simple as ET no longer holds its ground. There is something more that reaches back through time to those eons past long before man was leaving records to today when we stand on some great precipice overlooking the depth of eternity.

No, I don't think we can stay in the cradle of safe and secure ignorance forever but... I do wonder whether once we are informed, whether we won't wish to run back to the bosom of that old safety, only to find that our curiosity had robbed us of our innocence and doomed us to an unavoidable future.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

Exactly. When a poster asked the OP how to recognise reptilians, I almost expected him to say something like: "Well... I have these special pairs of glasses for sale..."

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I agree Fourth dimensional, or Reptillian technolgies are being used to control the climate. Please read my forthcoming disclosure for more information.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by alomaha
reply to post by xiphias
Anyway, the way you write reminds me a lot of somebody that left great impression upon me at this forum - hidden_hand. I don't know if you have anything to do with him? How do you know all those things? How can we get to the truth and avoid sharing the faith of ignorant majority of inhabitants of this planet? I don't think it's fair for everybody on this planet to be put in the same basket like fish in the net.

Interesting. I do remember reading a few of hidden_hand's messages when I first joined this site.
I have nothing to do with him.

You know what they say: truth is stranger than fiction.

I think humanity is probably overdue for one of those "no f-ing way" moments.

"All great truths begin as blasphemies." (Goerge Bernard Shaw)

"Law of One" must be one of those self-evident truths, although I'm not entirely familiar with it.

"Planetary free will." All the cool kids are doin' it.

P.S.
Wow.
edit on 8-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
We are our own worst enemies. The reptilians really don't need to do anything. If you honestly want to sit here and wait for a savior and place blame on other's for why we are the way we are then fine...you are just as bad as the "reptilian demons". FYI Micheal Jackson's song "man in the mirror" is about changing his ways by realizing the problems in his life are because of him. Hence the mirror. If you want to know who the enemy is look in the mirror...if you want to defeat the enemy tell the person in the mirror staring at you to change and do something about it. That song has nothing to do with reptilians making us destroy ourselves. If anything its about how we are destroying ourselves because we refuse to believe that we are the ones doing it. How about we start by changing how we deal with crisis....Instead of finding whose to blame for the crisis and who is going to fix it... lets figure out how we can help to fix the crisis. But what do I know? Surely you guys know better than me... i guess keep up with blaming other's seems to be working great so far, right?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

I've honestly read a lot of what this guy has said through out threads... (we always seem to be interested in the same threads) I can honestly say in my own opinion that he knows what he is talking about. I don't know about him being a reptilian...never met or talked to him personally... but I can honestly say with 100% confidence that if there are demons out there he is not one of them. I've only seen him spread a positive message and a loving message. But just my 2 cents.. I might be a little behind on the discussion this might have already been established. i'm still reading.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
in my opinion, i think reptilians exist, but i dont think that they are as powerful as made out to be. I think its another one of those things where as long as the blame is not on yourself, your fine with it.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I looked SE Cupps over closely - For all outward appearances we are the same.
What makes her so much different than me? And different she is.
I recognize it among posters here too. It is her heart. Cold.
Even her parents do not agree with her.

Cold blooded and warm blooded nature, anyone can see it.
You don't have to agree or like it, but you have to make a distinction.

Reptilian is reportedly at least one of the 57 Variety of Aliens.
Don't believe in shape shifters? There are over 500 threads on them on ATS.
St Thomas of Acquinnas was a believer in the Serpent Seed theory.
Original sin was not eating an apple but relations resulting in birth, with a reptilian.
(assuming God is good and creates good things)
The first born of God's first human creation is a murderer?
Without some other genetic DNA interference... how does this happen?
The Bible never says Cain is in the image of God.
Interesting God does not hate the reptilian Cain but takes him in.
Commands acceptance of Cain in spite of his being "son of the evil one" and forgives his crime of killing the firstborn of Adam and Eve. Why? Possible God of the Bible created the reptilian Lucifer too? But did not intend for the hybridization.

You don't have to be religious to understand and read the Bible as a historical book.
To understand although some pieces of the mystery are indeed missing...there is a mystery there.
I know it is based on some even older Sumerian texts discovered late last century.

Many stories we once thought to be myths are proved true when the evidence is found.

So many people balk at talk of reptiles...even though science proves we stem from reptiles before mammals, reptiles figure heavily in the bible, we have a reptilian brain, and the inside of the planet is riddled with places they could, in theory, survive.

Important to note: All reptilians are not bad. They are the most technologically and dimensionally advanced - the highest ascended creatures...but this again might be idle gossip.

edit on 8-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Seveen

I believe they are real, and everything you said.
If all possibles are true in the universe they can just reincarnate into us, using technology.
Now I'm not saying that all of them have some sort of spiritual form, others mite be living in caves underground and be flesh and blood just like us.
They are different types of souls. Lets face it, some people in this world do not look that human.
However you say that they are not here to harm us, but we if we ever are going to become a type 1 civilization they need to stop doing it. How are we ever going to evolve as race, having them around it's harmful to our species. They feed on our energy/vibration, that is why do not want to cooperate, if they did they would probably starve to death.

edit on 8-11-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sequoyah

You do realise salvia divinorum is one of the most hallucinogenic drugs out there, so much so it was
used by Mazatec shamans to induce visionary states of consciousness during spiritual healing sessions.
Have you actually watched others smoke this stuff? People loop out and become totally disorientated, it is nothing like cannabis or any other drug I know of. I believe you when you say you saw reptilians but do I believe you were in a state to actually interpret reality - not at all.

Im switching out of this post because even though I am open minded, believe in ET's and can accept that ghosts, big foot, loch ness and many other things may exist due to evidence presented in past cases, there is no evidence here of any of this - it is just madness to sit here staring and flaging people for baseless nonsense.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Great story,It also explains why my mother in law sits outside sunbaking.But seriously, they are using our sun against us?

Dunh. Dunh. DUHN!!!

edit on 11/8/2010 by SquirrelNutz because: damn Youtube embeddage :-(

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This has got to be a joke topic.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
the second season of "V" will start in January, they say this season will show more reptilians without the human skin...

edit on 8/11/10 by derfred33 because: too long

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sequoyah
Those of love and those of selfishness. The reptiles are black holes, the + are radiating Suns.

a black hole of the mass of the Sun will take more than a billion times a billion times a billion times a billion times a billion times a billion times the age of the universe to evaporate completely! so when all suns die they leave black holes, that out live everythig else! Just a thought

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The title of Lil' Wayne's new album is "I Am Not A Human Being"

Isn't he Illuminati also?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
lol....like moths to a flame.

So we can defeat these Reptilians just by acting like a bunch of Hippys? Do these Reptilians have souls? How do you know we have souls?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join