It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Alchemy and The Elixir of Life

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Once getting most of the ingredients it will be easy to maintain i would imagine...since i live in Surrey i will look for this stuff on the weekend.

Any idea of what all this will set me back ??

Does not matter though, i will get it no matter what, since i desire to consume all form of plant life at once HAHAHA.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Aside from the Ormus stuff, you can get almost everything locally, with the exception of the Pure Trim Mediterranean Wellness Shakes and the Daily Complete Liquid Vitamin-Mineral Complex from Awareness Life, which are in my experience must haves to give it the right taste and "kick", vibe, whatever you want to call it.

Although they are located in Langley, I don't think you can obtain their products off the shelf but have to order from registered distributors like this one
www.kend.awarenesshealth.com...

However you could email my friend Cindy at cindy AT integritychoices.com (remove spaces insert @) mentioning my name Rob Rice, and she'll set you up with a nice discount and facilitate your order, for which I'd suggest starting out with 4 boxes of Pure Trim, 2 Bottles of Daily Complete, and 1 Bottle of something called Harmony (which I forgot to mention in my post), which will set you back about 190 right there (with taxes & shipping), although I've found a way of stretching out the Pure Trim by mixing it with a Vanilla Flavoured Protein Powder from Progressive, which will give you a 60 day supply.

As I mentioned in my post, without the Pure Trim is just doesn't taste nearly as good, and it doesn't have the same "vibe" without the Daily Complete, so those two products I think of as the "base" for the whole thing, on top of which everything else is then added.

The whole thing is a creative process and everyone's creation will surely be unique, I'm just reporting from a position of lots of trial and error and there's a certain smoothie combo recipe which is in my experience and for those who've tried it, PERFECT, and totally amazing in taste, texture and experience.

Prepare to detox btw, which is one of the results of doing this, it really cleans you out.

PM me if you'd like Cindy's phone number.

Best Regards,

Rob

P.S. One way to stock up on supplies and save a bunch of dough would be to get a membership at Cosco and pick up as many of the products there as possible.

edit on 1-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

I have not looked at the foot pad info yet, so forgive me if this seems rather presumptuous, but from what I know DETOX occurs almost entirely through the excretions in urin and feces, and while it's concievable that the sweat of feet (which do stink after a while) lets out some toxins I would be very sceptical of any such product (but I will look at it). For detox, vigorous excercise daily, and the Supersmoothie will do it. Most of the contents of that smoothie are made to detox the body, and it all exits through human waste, which starts to take on a new significance when you're into this whole program (perhaps I'll explain more about that later when we're not talking about food!). Out with the bad, in with the good - there, that works.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Switching briefly from the physical to the spiritual, for those who are interested, I've recently made a couple of posts which to a large degree summarize the theological framework that I've adopted, and while to each his own and their own personal understanding or experience of "God" or spirit (harder to understand perhaps than to experience), I nevertheless felt that I might as well throw it in here into the mix (not in your Smoothie, unless of course you want it to be! lol), because a big part of what this thread is about, is not only the regeneration of the human being, but the liberation of the human being in the fullness of time and history, to be freed for the sake of love and freedom, to then have the full power to freely choose our own "Great Work" in accordance with our own personal "fount of inspiration" in the realm or domain of the unconditioned ground of all being and becoming (shared kingdom of heaven as causative and evolutionary). So here that is, for whatever its worth, just putting it out there.

From the thread My husband woke up.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

I hope your husband read my post. A lot of effort and energy went into it, to say the least!

The final thesis here is that the universe was made for us, and to include us, or we would not be here, and the spirit and the love of God is quite obviously very friendly in the person of Jesus Christ, and finally the Christ mind of the Empty Buddha Bowl first filled with Hermes is not an imposition on the mind of man, but is instead our natural state of mind, untrammeled by the vissisitudes of life, and so there's peace there, peace not as the world gives, but as God gives from above (incorruptible first/last cause or the alpha and omega of existence). This is truly a marvel with any who "grok" of it, who eat and drink of it and integrate it, as a new way of life, and a whole new order of freedom, which is nothing less than the absolute and unfettered freedom to freely love as we are loved.

Note: You'd have to see the original post linked in the quote (on pg 17 of that thread), to see the whole context of what I was replying to there in appearing to respond to myself.

edit on 1-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

$500-700 total to get all set up, and thereafter, you're right, much easier and just an ongoing restocking process of this and that, and if you like it and it works and you have the dough, it's not hard to get ahead with a good solid 3-6 month's supply, and here I'm talking about having at least one every day. If you only have one every 2nd day, then obviously everything will last twice as long.

P.S. I'm starting to think about how someone might access a scaled down version on the "cheap" while realizing most if not all of the same benefits, which to a degree depends on the age of the participant. Will post that this evening.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
How on earth is this thread still here? All you're doing is pasting PAGES of content from other sources and adding you tube videos. Then like a typical snake oil or amway sales man you tease with your BS elixir of life recipe which is just another commercial for product. Let's see if I got the recipe right..........
1. Vague concept conveyed with mountains of useless information.
2. Promises of something to come that never comes. (you catholic?)
3. Expensive ingredients with no nutritional value.
Mix it all together and stretch it out as far as you can, toss in a twenty year old flying disc for distraction, link to product for profit, head to bank with ill gotten gains.
You should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

You obviously must have missed all the posts that find this thread useful.

Newageman : Do you take extra c-vitamin and d3 vitamin, not counting whats is the smoothie? I've seen recommendation from 5 - 10 grams of c & 5 - 10 IU of d3 vitamin, a day. ( witch is what i get on a daily basis )

Will be interesting to see if your cheaper version of the smoothie gets close to the nutritional value of the "Super smoothie"

Thanks for putting the time and effort in this thread.

WhiteD2012

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteD2012

I'll just try to ignore, however painful it was to read, the other guys post, as this has ZERO to do with me or me making anything at all, as I'm sure you and the reader knows. Sometimes people jump the gun.

And btw, you'll find the Ormus research to be of interest I'm sure, which I probably should have tried to add before just pointing to the sources.

C & D, sounds perfect, unless you were on the smoothie then you'd want to half that, and no need for D on those days you spend out in the sun. ADEK - I think those are the fat soluable vitamins so in theory, you could go overboard on the D, I would think after a few days, you'd go back to about 6000 IU's/day, which is what a lot of doctors are now recommending.

And to that other poster, this thread is just getting STARTED, there's still so much we haven't covered. Gee he'll just love my promotion of the IQ Air Air Purifyer system for clean air in the home or wherever you spend the most time, particularly when sleeping, and the Jupiter Water Filtration system for water purification and ionization, which will dramatically alter PH levels, enough to turn a fat person into a regular body type in no time, something the shakes do over time, but it takes a while, and it can be difficult to get away from meat cravings, as the body will resist moving into health for strange psychological reasons and nothing more, like an addiction we're working to overcome.

For the scaled down version capable of energizing and revitalizing the body temple, and the whole mind body spectrum, what I'm going to be recommending is tons of fruits and veggies with only a few specialized products like Harmonic Innerprizes "Aulterra" (that I have no stake in), which enhances dramatically the absorption and utilization of food, which when taken with Ormus, and Colloidals, along with a great high frequency Vitamin Mineral supplement, and of course physical excersise and human interaction, ought to precipitate that certain alchemical threshold we're trying to reach - as the tippping point or the quantum jump into an emerging life transformation.

It can still be done with normal food and supplements, and again in making these product recommendations I am only offering my best research and I've researched this stuff pretty well, meaning have combed the net for the best bang for the buck.

We will also be making something called Sole with Himalayan Crystal Salt, something that can be aquired and made dirt cheap and producing a supply that will last in the fridge for months and months.

For those who are interested, you might want to start researching cellular processes and cellular regeneration, and intercellular communication, which operates based on a simple sodium-potassium ion pump but one which I and many people believe has non-localized quantum holographic full body spetrum interconnectedness, particularly during dreamless sleep, and there the FREE brainwave entrainment tracks I've offered may be utilized as a sleep induction, to cause the sleep cycle to be more rejeuvenating by many orders of magnitude, and you won't believe the other research I've done on how to enhance the sleep cycle - no we're just getting started here!

edit on 3-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

No nutritional value?! That's funny because the nutritional profile of one of my shakes (smoothies) exceeds that which probably anyone is consuming anywhere, or at least anywhere in the northeastern quadrant of North America, unless buddy from Surrey does his shopping this weekend that is. No one.

You'd need a TRUCKLOAD, or more than that, of regular fruits and veggies and groceries of all kinds to come up with the equivalent, and it would take an army of men to eat it all in one sitting!

I make nothing in relation to any of these products, funny how when you give what you promise, once people can access it, they're not happy, or suspect a scam! What a cynical cynical world some of us live in eh? Not me.

Being helpful to others is as many of us know, it's own reward.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Air
Water
Earth
Fire

I wish someone might come along and make a significant contribution to this thread with an expose on both the physical and metaphysical (alchemical) properties for human health and healing inherent in those four elements, that would be helpful.

Earth, metaphysically, signifies causal (and acausal) manifestation, this part I can cover.

edit on 3-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: slight edit, to add (and acausal)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The Biology of Belief

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90e1082280df.jpg[/atsimg]

TIME Magazine
By JEFFREY KLUGER Thursday, Feb. 12, 2009

Most folks probably couldn't locate their parietal lobe with a map and a compass. For the record, it's at the top of your head — aft of the frontal lobe, fore of the occipital lobe, north of the temporal lobe. What makes the parietal lobe special is not where it lives but what it does — particularly concerning matters of faith.

If you've ever prayed so hard that you've lost all sense of a larger world outside yourself, that's your parietal lobe at work. If you've ever meditated so deeply that you'd swear the very boundaries of your body had dissolved, that's your parietal too. There are other regions responsible for making your brain the spiritual amusement park it can be: your thalamus plays a role, as do your frontal lobes. But it's your parietal lobe — a central mass of tissue that processes sensory input — that may have the most transporting effect. (Read "Top 10 Medical Breakthroughs".)

Needy creatures that we are, we put the brain's spiritual centers to use all the time. We pray for peace; we meditate for serenity; we chant for wealth. We travel to Lourdes in search of a miracle; we go to Mecca to show our devotion; we eat hallucinogenic mushrooms to attain transcendent vision and gather in church basements to achieve its sober opposite. But there is nothing we pray — or chant or meditate — for more than health.

Health, by definition, is the sine qua non of everything else. If you're dead, serenity is academic. So we convince ourselves that while our medicine is strong and our doctors are wise, our prayers may heal us too.

Here's what's surprising: a growing body of scientific evidence suggests that faith may indeed bring us health.

Read more: www.time.com...

Articles and Books
www.datums.com...

Timeless healing: the power and biology of belief
books.google.ca...=onepag e&q&f=false

www.brucelipton.com...

edit on 3-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
P.S. I know why everyone's so disappointed with the "elixir of life", first maybe because it looks too expensive, although it's not so hard to maintain once you get rolling with it, but that's not it, no, the reason this thread appears to be a letdown of sorts, is only because the physical, the elemental as material, never satisfies the human spirit, and cannot, since what is of flesh is flesh, and of the spirit, spirit. Then there's the let down of something hoped for actualized. I once thought a surround sound flat TV system would make my life complete! And the degree of let down almost the moment it was installed, was heartbreaking!

But you see, because of this, and because this is, was and will still be, a high performance thread, I will try not to let you down, just don't be disappointed again if in the end it devolves (and evolves) into nothing but humor in the final analysis, with all substantial elemental physicality and false egoic structures and false paradigms of "seriousness" left remaining as nothing but unending material for future comedians, picked up and rendered at last as the prescious gems those realizations eventually become.

As for my surround sound system, I never even cracked open the manual or to a large degree even bothered to figure out how the damn thing worked and in the end I gave it away, as I intentionally "lost" everything I owned, so that I might be able to start over, suffer a bit, and then get to be the eventual hero of my own life drama! And so if the "elixir of life" presented, then can teach us anything, is the insufficiency of material existence, showing us that that's not what we really want, or what we came here for in the first place, which was to laugh and love, nothing more, and to heal the wounds of a non-functional way of thinking and of being, in particular towards ourselves, our families and our fellow man - and it was ABSURD I say! Like that special Christmas present we never got as a kid, and then finding out in the end, that driving a huge earth mover in a mining pit just wasn't really our life's calling..

edit on 3-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo, extra lol added for emotive purposes and self expression.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Quick Superfood Supersmoothie Comment/Tip

1) Flax Seed Powder

The Nutrional Pharmacist at the local Pharmacy + everything Health Supplement Oriented imaginable (while overcharging for everything too) Finlandia

www.finlandiapharmacy.com...

He's the one who first turned me onto the Flax Seed element, and sold me a bag of the seeds (which are dirt cheap actually) but told me I had to grind them up in a coffee grinder or I'm not going to be able to digest them. Their purpose, aside from all the nutritional health benefits, in particular for a smoothie (supersmoothie!), is that the flax seed powder coats and lines the intestines, and creates a type of absorption barrier to slow the absortion process down and thus maintain a very long blood sugar curve while at the same time serving as a hunger suppressant and increasing satiety (full and satisfied).

It works wonders and will thicken up a watery greenie shake in no time, dramatically improving it's consistency and smoothiness.

2) Virgin Coconut Oil

A mere teaspoon of this (it's like hard butter in the container or bottle), added to the shake (although I first melt mind in a small amount of hot water with any tinctures of root and herbal extracts I have on hand), will provide about 60% of your total daily fatty acid supply, and it's also the perfect ingrediant for an enhanced metabolic process, and again, for satiety, since we always hunger and crave fats, and their essential. Plus, it takes great and gives what otherwise might have been a too "grainy" texture, a certain "slurpiness" (I'm drinking one down now in fact).

3) Flax Oil

This ups the caloric intake of the smoothie (I call mine, secretly, "Rice's Riot" you'll probably have a special name for yours! lol), and is also good for digestion, and has many other nutrional health benefits some of which I might have listed in that Supersmoothie post, but aside from that, add's very little in the way of flavour UNLESS you get the flavored kind (too expensive though, like 10-15 bucks for a small bottle that might last only a week and a half to two weeks), so I would recommend flavoring your own flaxoil, with some natural flavour extract, preferably a fruity one I think. Also the flax oil is not meant to be kept in the fridge for a long period of time, so each bottle you get, once opened, ought to be used within a 30 period, and when not open, stored in a cool place, like a basement ie: you can't really stock up on it for longer than say a 90 day supply.

If I think of any other supersmoothie secrets, I'll be sure to pass them along.

Regards,

NAM

P.S. With faith the size of but a tiny (flax?) seed, you can move mountains (of historical causation).

edit on 3-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo fixed, P.S. added for good measure.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The Quantum Brainmind

Originally posted by GrisGris
I just came across this report supported by the Director, Office of Science, Office High Energy and Nuclear Physics.

You can download in PDF directly from the gov here :
Here
Or here www.osti.gov...

It starts with Newton and how that understanding is fundamentally wrong. Then they delve into the brain as a quantum machine.

Enjoy! I look forward to comments.

That article is will worth reading and the implications are profound to say the least. If means that our beliefs and our choices, and how we choose to choose, effect everything, from physical health to the world around us, even the attitudes of other people all over the world. What it shows is that we are more powerful by many many orders of magnitude if not by an infinite degree than we thought ourselves to be as mere physical bodies contrained by a skin barrier (sounds funny I know).

Indeed we can and we WILL create a new world, beginning with our own selves at all levels, perhaps beginning with how we think and what we spend out time thinking about or ruminating over - get control over your own thoughts, from a transcendant perspective (higher mind) - and it's a whole new ballgame, for you, your friends, family and loved ones, all the way over to me and mine, in one, transluminally (faster than light or instantaneous) interconnected, holographic sphere (noosphere).

In other words, we are at cause as co-creative free will agents of change and transformation, and we can indeed change the whole world, and the whole framework, even with faith the size of but a tiny seed and in the twinkling of an eye. It's true.

Your power to manifest something novel or creative is perhaps unlimited. Therefore we ought to start figuring out a way of tapping into that realm of potentiality.

First thing then I think, would involve simply observing the record player of our brain running round and round and round again over the same ground and the same old limiting thoughts, something that can be undone with simple awareness.

Observe yourself thinking, ever more clearly, and watchfully, until any unhelpful programs simply cannot sustain themselves in the light of conscious awareness.

Clear the field of your mind and prepare the way for something creative, and something fun and enjoyable, whereby fear needn't even enter into the equation as a thing of the past. We don't need to go there any more. But where courage is needed, remember that

Courage isn't the absent of fear, it's the absence of self - but, the absence of self is the absence of fear!

Cheers!

NAM

edit on 4-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Hey there, NewAgeMan! I just wanted to say thank you for this thread! The sheer amount of work that went into it is astounding and I appreciate it very much!

I'm reading through it a bit at a time... it's a lot to read, but entirely worth all the time it takes! I'm sure it took you even longer to write it!

I want to give a big full-hearted thank you to the other posters who have contributed to the thread, as well. It's nice to know that there are those who care so much about helping others.

You get a very much deserved S&F.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Just wanted to pop in and say that I'm very interested and looking forward to putting this into practice.

Since I don't have anything to add myself I just wanted to write to encourage you to continue, even if there's only a few of us replying you know there's bound to be a whole bunch of lurkers.

Great work, keep doing what you do.

Namaste

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Yes sorry about lurking LOL, i will be posting over the next month as to how things are going, and how i am FEELING.

Suffice to say with training in the gym, eating healthy meals and soon drinking the smoothies, the body will be transformed, "and the minds eye reactivated beyond belief".

I have been to very high levels of consciousness indeed, and as you say, "needed to give things away" , and restart it as i was not quite ready on all levels before.

But now.......

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Started going back to kickboxing on Monday (and will continue every MWF). I must say from the eight months of relentless inactivity my body is in shock today (being Tuesday) and it wasn't nearly as tough a session as I used to be able to handle. I am attempting to also step up in the nutrition department, and social department through doing volunteer work and putting myself in places where there are potential targets (for good social interactions/relationships).

I am easing myself back into these things because through my isolation I have kind of forgotten how to engage people without appearing shy and awkward and I seem to have developed a very minor anxiety of going into social places (as I felt before leaving for my first kickboxing sessions at the new gym).

Also, my university enrollment was today for the spring term and I found it quite coincidental that I have class only on Tues/Thurs leaving me time to focus my energy elsewhere MWF (kickboxing, volunteering and the like).

I plan on rereading all the information you have posted here so keep me on my desired path. I also have purchased a notebook to write down my goals, thoughts, ideas, quotes and many other things. Thank you TheLaughingGod for your quote in your signature, "If a problem can be solved there is no use worrying about it.
If it can't be solved, worrying will do no good."
I wrote it down in my notebook.

In the coming week I hope to contribute to this thread some little exercises (some similar to brushing your teach, a daily routine for your health) that I have learned reading about Satyanda and Kriya Yoga. I hope I get back to reading and practicing this book as a pick up on more and more good social and independent habits.

+++

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
NAM! I have to thank you so much for this thread and all who have contributed! The brain entrainment beats are pretty amazing if i do say so myself. Since I started reading this thread and using the beats, which was about 2 weeks ago, I have noticed a lot of changes taking place. I've been feeling like Leonardo DiCaprio in "Inception" with all of the trippy dreams I've been having too, like hella trippy, but cool trippy haha! I really hope this thread lives on and will help out a lot of other people as they too start awakening and delving into high consciousness. Thanks Again!

-MOJO

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

Sam. Did your Aerobie arrive...? (can't wait to hear about your experience with it!)

Thanks everyone for supporting the continuation of the thread - you aint seen NUTHIN YET, let me tell you!

Stay tuned... i've decided that for whoever participates in this thread, whether by posting or simply actioning it in your own life, that you WILL have a transformative experience, and a spiritual awakening, capable of re-generating a great deal of your youth, if getting older, and preserving and enhancing it to the max, if younger (ie: live to 120 healthy) and becoming happy again, healthy, vital, active, enthralled and at peace, the whole kit and caboodle!

But the breadth and depth of your power and energy, we haven't even begun to explore yet.

I might even have a paradigm shift in store which by itself can unleash in you, through a mere "idea" or conceptualization, vast amounts of inspired energy, as the new realization is made, and the very next day, everyone will know that something has happened for you, and you can watch them light up in your presence, and that's a really nice feeling, to be a great lover of people in the world, in a dark and gloomy social sphere largley devoid of all love and and commaraderie. Then, you will know, that you're becoming both human and divine, the "omegapoint"; in the world, but not of it. Furthermore, this new light of awareness "flipping on" in you and making available vast resources and energies of the subtle body (emotional realm), will also serve you, as a light unto your path and a lamp unto your feet, and once you have your very own flash light, you'll never lose it ever, although it might dim a bit after a while and that's ok, it never went anywhere, and we need not ever worry about trying to recapture a past spiritual experience, since new wine always goes only into new wineskins (ie: life and even reality and existence, always comes to us FRESH).

"You are the light of the world!"

I need shades you're radiating such joy and happiness and sparkly-eyed health and wellbeing, and ongoing mirthfulness and joy, with love for one and all.

edit on 10-2-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join