It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Alchemy and The Elixir of Life

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bbaf538616f.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is one more wonderful track imo, which I've found goes well immediately after doing one of the others, especially the Bach one, since it entrains to a Gamma wavelength, as a simulation of the Yogi Masters, and this higher frequency brainwave entrainment, is said to have phenomenal integrative properties, and it's what the Tibetan Yogis were recorded by EEG to be entraining to during their Metta Bhavana Meditation, which translates to "Loving Kindness".

Two things worthy of noting:

One) Tibetan Monks are known to have meditated between two slightly differently tuned bells, producing the binaural beat entrainment effect.
Two) The warmth experienced during this meditation perfectly simulates that experienced by the Tibetan Yogi Masters who are known to melt a circle of snow around themselves even when relatively scantily clad for the climate of the Himalayas.

Without further adeiu, here it is

Compassion Metta Bhavana

Introduction to lovingkindness meditation
The Metta Bhavana is a meditation for developing lovingkindness.

“Bhavana” means “cultivation” or “development,” and “Metta” is a word that means “love,” “friendliness,” or “lovingkindness.” So this is a meditation practice where we actively cultivate some very positive emotional states towards others, as well as to ourselves.

www.wildmind.org...

The Compassion soundtrack utilizes, at a subliminal level, the actual Metta Bhavana meditation, in English, which is as follows:

May I be well

May I be happy

May I be free from suffering

May my friends be well

May my friends be happy

May my friends be free from suffering

May those beings I do not personally know be well

May those beings I do not personally know be happy

May those beings I do not personally know be free from suffering

May those I thought to be enemies be well

May those I thought to be enemies be happy

May those I thought to be enemies be free from suffering

May all sentient beings everywhere be well

May all sentient beings everywhere be happy

May all sentient beings everywhere be free from suffering

I am kind

I am patient

I am loving

I am caring

I help others.

Brainwave Frequency Listing

Testimonials from ATS'ers

Originally posted by Free4Ever2
An update on my experience with these meditations!

I have been using both th bach and compassion for two days straight now and i must say ifeel fantastic, i reached a state of trance in notime at all and had a little look inside my mind, what i saw was phenomonal

I have just finished todays meditation and feel in a state of bliss, the worlds tones seem alot clearer to me now and i feel a deeper connection to alot more people

Thanks again guys
peace and love to you all xx

Originally posted by bonthan
Oh man just tried your Bach to the Future. Amazing work. I tried some commercial relaxing binaural audios and so far non of them achieve this level of relaxation. When the ocean waves hit I felt like I was floating. Great work to you and miss_silver.

Edit: I wonder if this is good for lucid dreaming.

Originally posted by seataka
In Tibet, monks would travel from monastery to monastery, to meditate in each monastery, sitting between the pair of bronze temple bells... Each bell was detuned from the other just slightly... a few Hz, to tens of Herz... add to that the overtones of the shapes of each monastery, add to that styles of humming from a room full of monks...

No two sets of temple bells were identical.. so monks would spends lifetimes traveling form monastery to monastery. Until the advent of Robert Monro's Binaural Beat Hemi-Sync tapes, one would have to travel from temple to temple throughout Tibet to experience what one can get out of a few dozen of Robert Monroe's tapes.

Robert Monroe was first to use the phrase OBE, Out of Body Experience in his 1966 book on the subject.
Link to the Monroe Institute (Which does not do any advertising of any kind)

I have been doing Monroe's tapes since 1992 and cannot recommend them highly enough... I'd suggest their "Gateway Series".. which also creates some defensive habits (using repetition and invocations) for safe travels).

I do not talk about my experiences as I now believe that telling you would make me thief - as I would be stealing from you some of the joy of discovery you will experience as you do The Gateway Series...

Unlike other belief systems and *ologys etc, who can only at best, rearrange the furniture in your mind, Robert Monroe's HemiSynce shows you where the door is.

In David Morehouse's book, Psychic Warrior, he describes the protocols used at the remote viewing project at Ft Meade (across the highway from NSA).. in it he refers to "Cool Down tapes" used before RV sessions. Those tapes came from the Monroe Institute

Originally posted by Destroyed
The power of the emotions I go through when I listen to this unbeliveable. Thank you oh so very much.

Originally posted by seataka
re Pineal gland or seat of the soul

Intruiging factoid
I read somewhere that the Pineal structure has rods and cones (Like your eyeball uses to see with) facing the interior which is filled with a semiconducting gel.

Originally posted by BazzeMan
Well, this one got me to finally sign up to ATS after lurking for a year or two. This track is wonderful!

I've been having trouble getting to sleep all my life but after listening to this beautiful peace of work I sleep like a baby. Last night i even had a lucid dream!

Thanks Thanks Thanks a lot to the people who created this!

Greetz from Holland.

Originally posted by nunya13
I have a serious problem getting my mind to shut up. I try not to force it. I try to focus on my breathing and it works for a little bit only to find myself talking things out in my head again and then I will go back to concentrating on my breathing. This pretty much goes on the entire time with nary a true moment of complete relaxation.

I guess I should include the times I do "meditate" while going to sleep by concentrating on my breathing and that actually helps me go to sleep alot better. Sometimes I just plain forget to even do that though.

Onto my experience with this track:

Downloaded it onto my MP3 player, got into the bathtub with a lighted candle and some lavender oil. Popped the phones into my ears. I love the beginning song. I can't explain the emotion it gives me. It's so beautiful.

I found the abrupt breaks between some of the tracks a bit jolting. I think I had too much going on with the candle light flikering and I put a little too much lavendar oil in the bathtub. I had to try not to concentrate on those things too much.

I did feel very relaxed. I had slight visions of what space looks like pouring into a blackhole. I found this to be relaxing as well. I still found myself having to get away from talking in my head and focus again on my breathing. There was a brief period that I noticed my breathing changed to being shallow and it was as if I could not control it (didn't feel like I wasn't breathing right though). I only did half an hour. I forgot that I should have done it for 15 then sat for 15. Instead I listened for half an hour and then I had to basically bring myself to even be able to pull the phones out of my ears. It seemed to take some effort, though not too much. The first time I opened my eyes they popped back closed but I forced them open because the water was getting cold and I need to GET OUT!

I felt very relaxed and calm for the rest of the night and it has carried over to today, for the most part. I'm a high strung person, meaning I get worked up, stressed out, and excited easily. But I've felt closer to "even-ness" today.

Some additional tip would be good and maybe, if there's any, some assurance that it's normal to have trouble quieting my brain?

Edit to add: Is it normal to hear those background sounds that I assumed were there to induce the different brain waves? Kinda sounds like a pulsating humming tone that slows down or speeds up sporadically (or seemingly sporadically)?

Originally posted by mandrake
Thank you so much! this is by far the most useful thread I've ever come across during all my time here.

I tried meditating while listening to this music and the result was amazing.

First - It took me minimal effort to achieve a state of meditation. Normally when I meditate without this music I concentrate on my breathing but I have problems because negative thoughts ad worries always distract me. But when listening to this music, it's as though all those thoughts and worries were all blocked out and left only a state of peace.

Second - I don't know if anyone has the same experience but while meditating with this music I seem to envision a bright white light in front of my eyes. Normally when I meditate I do have these bright lights but they were never as bright and brilliant as this and it was also associated with a sense of peace and relaxation.

That was my first time and I tried it for only 10 minutes
I'll try it again tonight for 30 minutes, it should be wonderful

Originally posted by truthbknown
reply to post by OmegaPoint

New member here so please excuse spelling, grammer etc!

I've been doing meditation for about two years now with and arey
of different music, sounds etc and I just finished the Compassion
Meditation. WOW!!

Here is what my experience was......first thing that happened was
my Amygdalas started clicking with out me thinking of doing it which
stimulated my frontal lobe region. This feeling went to the roof of my mouth and my upper row of teeth(no idea why I just said that)lol
Next my body temp. was really warm which hasen't happen before
in my meditations, and the thirty min. seemed like only fifteen min.

I also seemed to seperate the wave sounds from the binurial beats
which is new to me. Sh*t I hope I can sleep tonight

and last I had a vision of me atop a hill over looking a large town or city and at the other end of town was a mountain, but the top wasen't covered in snow it was covered in gold!!!

Well thats all I have for now, going to try to sleep, wish me luck!
and feel free to comment.

Love&Light

edit on 7-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: editing

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/298ed170b8e7.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e38e75cc54f8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
One last thing regarding these binaural beat brainwave meditation soundtracks.

This one

Bach To The Future

Produces by far the best results in my experience, especially when combined with some silent sitting meditation afterwards, and, time permitting, followed with the Compassion track for another half hour plus more sitting time.

The ideal would be a two hour session, with the hour long Bach To The Future, a fifteen minute silent sit time, followed by the half hour long Compassion, and sit time of fifteen minutes afterwards (2hours) or more.

This would give you a meditation equivalent to that experienced only by a master meditator who's been meditating hours a day, every day, for over 20 years.

My Experience

When new to these tracks, early on (been using them for just over 2 years now), I would often, on the threshold of hypnagogic onset, "see" pure white light, as if I was suddenly transported outside with a bright sun shining down on me. That's pretty cool. And there would also be the occasional "vision" also accompanied by bright sunlight, like the one time, when I was contemplating Christ (yes I am a lover and devotee of the Lord Jesus, not that you have to be by any means), and what I "saw" quite clearly in this case, was a winter sidewalk, but with the ice melted, and puddles reflecting sunlight in the shape of a person's footprints. also cool, imo.

Anway, I was very passionate about using these in the beginning, but somewhere along the line came to just kind of take them for granted, not really treating them like a meditation, but more like a sound track to be listened to (my error). So I've come to use them when I'm in a cab heading downtown, or on the bus or the skytrain (here in Vancouver), outside of Blends coffee, etc.
So, for my recent experience.
It was at the end of a decent day at the office. for me, being somewhat lazy is a very good thing to begin with, and I'd finished "grokking" a thread on ATS, about emptiness and nirvana, and anyway, I stuck on my Bose headphones and pressed play to begin Bach To The Future, as I took my seat on the skytrain at Waterfront, and for some reason, I began to feel something and intuit something very deeply, that I hadn't felt since I was a kid. I kind of playful love, a cuteness, I don't know any other words to describe it, welled up in me, and through me, and I was, quite literally at that moment, the happiest person on that train, if not in Vancouver Canada or perhaps this whole quadrant of the people of the Earth (there are some very very enlightened people in Seattle I've heard so we'll draw the line there!). I rode with this love transcendant and for all people, up to the Cambie stop, and then on the bus, I was packed in like a sardine, squeezed in, and "we" then rode along Broadway to my stop at Granville. If my sense of inner happiness, peace and joy was through the roof while I rode the skytrain, it now just welled up, with deep waves of tranquility, serentity, and love, and what would have otherwise perturbed me, the discomfort of riding a packed bus jostled in the herds of the masses of the city, people sad and miserable, unhappy, etc. - now washing over me, as I closed my eyes and entered the most expansive realm, a Buddha smile on my face (i didn't care how I looked at this point).

Anyway, it was happier than I've felt in a very long longggg time.

You'll note I added the testimonials for the trust issue, for those who might be sceptical and wondering what's the catch, but there is no catch. This is just someone (me) who loves doing Bhakti (devotional service fo rthe sake of love), and being as helpful as humanly possible. In my experience the tracks are all safe, although they may take a little getting used to, and the benefits are just extraordinary and will give some among us access to places and feelings, which we have not felt or had, since we were children, it can be THAT good, like what I expereinced just the other day.

May you enjoy them, as I have.

And if they do what I think they do do, then it's almost priceless.

And of course the idea, or the object here, is to get to bring one's self to a higher degree of continuous, happy, mirthful, loving awareness, all on your own, without having to make use of the soundtrack state-induction technology.

And that is what seems to begin to happen over time. The ego dissolves, and then there's another realm of freedom and light and love beckoning, and it just makes you smile.

Love,

NAM

edit on 8-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

edit on 9-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: 2nd selected video added

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Definately on the Right track, if you ask 'me'.
Much more to come in the future.
If the 'information space' Above is Open Access, why not on Earth?

On Earth as it is in Heaven, or not; One has choice.
A new Codices of Health and Happiness appears to Bee on the horizon.
Good for U, good for mE!

I'd much rather walk among wise men than a sea of fools.
I'm sure everyone would agree for it is in 'Everyones' better interest.
!!!!!Attention!!!!!.....carry on, carrying On.....while earnestly 'attempting' to wave the white flag.

edit on 49pm491039121031201012 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

His only error, imho, is that he rejects Christ while trying to both replace him, and upstage him (the student can never be as great as the master). He also ought to have spent more time telling us, about our natural state of being, instead of using our delusion, as a point of differentiation, to maintain exclusive "high Avatar" status, and therefore Guru status, which is a nice gig for anyone, getting to hang with people who love you, it's understandable. Just one small error, and it did apparently get him into some trouble, and also resulted in the loss of his mirth, as he became ever more serious in later years, about his status as world Avatar. I guess he was only human after all, but with a wonderful mind, and a fresh novel and very direct way of communicating the ancient wisdom.

My thinking on this, is that we are all Avatars in potentia, and these teachers are sent, to send us, also, or - while sending us - into a realm of absolute freedom, liberation, which, as Adi Da points out in that first video, contains, as a humorous, mirthful condition - the possibility to love, since love to be love cannot be the real thing unless it is free - also liberating us, by helpfing to bring us to the end of our delusion. After all, there is no escape, and why would anyone want to?

"Life is sorrowful", but sorrow cannot sustain itself indefinitely, it must give way or yield at some point, to joy and humour! Thus sorrow tranmuts itself to joy, once accepted. No man is an island, and you cannot love anyone until you love everyone, and so therefore, the fundamental disease of the human condition MUST be to overcome, to make way for OUR love, self generated love, which is capable of slicing through all the delusion and igorance, not only for ourselves, to begin with, but also for our fellow man as it then begins to penetrate the whole world (The Great Work), from the non-POV of the joyful sympathetic sufferer, who has NOT lost his mirth or sense of humour, or the joy on the other side of it all, no matter how "bad" it may seem - the whole thing accepted and embraced (both suffering and sorrow, as well as joyful humour), since such a radical shift in understanding occurs as an eternal "event" enveloping or reverberating throughout the whole of it all, simply because that's the way the world really functions (see the modern science).
This is the "world heart" and Adi Da does NOT have a monopoly on it!

of note: he passed on in 2008 btw, so either way now we are "it"!

This (Avataric Heart of the World) is the awakened, self actualized human being, as a process of transmutation, starting with increased awareness of the locus of all his activities, both internal and physical, and then, in the creative space of infinite possibility, it becomes the joy and curiosity and amuzement, say, of a child discovering finger painting for the first time on a blank canvas; that "ah ha", when the sunlight falls on the plant leaves and we're there, and not there, just being with; the unexpected love from a stranger, or a trusted friend, lover, family member. It is a heart capable of also recieving all the blessings of a very gracious creator of which we are an absolutely integral part, and therein resides the beauty of it, that we can experience the beauty of it, even in the midst of the horror, see and smell the rose in the midst of the thorns.

forgiveness
The greatest among us will be a servant of all, and he who's been forgiven more, loves more.
How can we be found by God in eternity, and get to the end of our selfishenss and our attachment, and NOT be forgiven..? Who can fathom the depths of God's love? Who are we to say, as past sinners, that we are not already becoming future saints?

And how dare we assign such a lowly value to the human being! Even to our own selves?!! It's absurd. We don't know, can't know, and, can only know by knowing (sorry, but that's the best I could come up with ), and then, lo and behold, suddenly we realize that our true value, must be priceless, since we are already free in eternity!

We are already part of it all which is already always, and since we're already here - where can we go? And where are we to even begin? Adi Da is correct and BRILLIANT to say that we cannot locate God "out there" nor ourselves apart from ourselves, that we cannot locate or find ourselves in time and space, only be found, in eternity, by God who is already always, now enveloping us in the love of creation. We are that love. Now. We are, God realized, the first fruits of God's increase!

"Fear not, therefore, nor let your hearts be troubled, because it pleased the father (first/last cause) to share his kingdom with all his children!" (good news)

We needn't however replace the Absolute, which is something that no human mind can understand, or apprehend, and why would be want to, since that's the space or domain of our exploration in the fullness of cosmic time and history, the very thing, the framework, wherein love, and joy may overcome hatred and suffering, and even when that happens, which it will, and can't not in the final analysis, since all suffering leads to conscious suffering, at some point down the line - there will still be, ah.. dishes or laundry to do, maybe.. or things to create, people to see, places to go, life stuff, family stuff, and loving devotion, the only difference would be that the entire sphere of Earth will by then have passed into heaven, with many people having gone through the royal arch of a rational basis for fath, into everlasting freedom and joy.

but of course...the good will continue to do good and the evil evil, for a time, but the whole game will have changed, the entire framework, irrevocably altered. Even now, he is moving as a process, you are, I am, we are together, like waves of possibility.

and some among us we will, in the end, "get" the cosmic joke of all ages, but others, sadly, will not, and for those on the outside looking in at the celebration, never understanding it, they will refuse to enter, refuse to laugh out loud. And then there will be much weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth, on their part, but at that point it won't matter for the rest of us, oh and we'll make every effort to get through to our fellow man until then, but at some point in time, even the father who knows best will have to draw the line, and say enough's enough, and that line really is already always being drawn, even now, like a timeless nexus of karma (I'm thinking of that star treck movie with the flaming nexus of timelessness traversing some far flung planet). The final judgement is always now, but in Christ, it's eternal, radical forgiveness, from the top, all the way down. It's a done deal, and it matters not what you "believe". And these are not "beliefs", these are piece of knowledge, part of a rational basis for gnosis. The word, which never passes away.

coming soon..

Superfoods of the World and The Elixir of Life

(for Christmas, I promise)

edit on 11-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I just found this thread - LOVE it! Too bad I don't have much to add. But I wanted to post and let you know it's much appreciated, please keep posting.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PeasantRebellion

Well, you have no idea how helpful that post was. Keeps me wanting to go on with it, and to complete it, or begin to sketch out the whole framework in its entirely, while setting you free to pursue any dream, climb any mountain, etc. something btw that can even occur through a meaningful suffering, let us not forget.

May you be well, and happy.

Warm Regards, Merry Christmas, Happy New Years and all that.

NAM

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Nice thread!

I want to make one quick correction (at least I think it is one).

In your post, in the history of alchemy -part to be more precise, there is a mention that Hermes Trismegistus was the "father" of alchemy. This is not accurate, while it is on right direction.

Hermes Trismegistus is greek interpretation of Egyptian Toth, who in their legend, is the god of wisdom.

But really, they both refer to same "entity".

-v

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by PeasantRebellion

Well, you have no idea how helpful that post was. Keeps me wanting to go on with it, and to complete it, or begin to sketch out the whole framework in its entirely, while setting you free to pursue any dream, climb any mountain, etc. something btw that can even occur through a meaningful suffering, let us not forget.

May you be well, and happy.

Warm Regards, Merry Christmas, Happy New Years and all that.

NAM

The same to you NAM.

Please come back and post more when you get the chance.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

reply to post by ZakerovLazerus

Well, if you have some understanding and are prepared to have a whole new outlook and be transformed however fast or slowly, then the first step would be the brainwave entrainment, left/right brain hemispheric synchronization, for which you might want to grab a good pair of headphones and access the free track I provided in a previous post which I recommend using for sleep induction or just prior to going to sleep at night. That will start moving you in a new direction and get you started on your journey. Then, once you've grown accustomed to the new stimulous, you may want to start accessing subsequent tracks which can be downloaded here. Just be sure to use them sequentially, and to take your time with them, remaining on each level until you feel you've fully integrated it.

Oh and human kinetics (body motion)! So you'll need to get a daily excercise regimen going (or whenever possible) that is also VITAL, for breaking down and rebuilding the body temple.

Next I guess we'll start introducing the nutrient component, so as to provide your body's cellular infrastructure with everything it needs, and for this, you'll have to make a financial investment, starting with a good blender.

You can message me on how you make out with that.

Godspeed!
edit on 9-11-2010 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

I just watched 02. Transcendence Non-Verbal from the link you provided. While watching I found it uninteresting yet I couldn't stop watching it. I must say it left me feeling weird.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bachrk

You "watched it"? It's an audio track. I guess you mean at the Zshare link location, the little box with the squiggly lines swirlying while the music played..? That must be what you mean.

It's a very deep meditation, yes. And the stimulous takes a little getting used to, more for some people, but it won't HURT you at all, unless you listened to it for hours or something.

The idea is to sit in a darkened room, with nothing but the audio, eyes closed, moving into the mind awake / body asleep state.

It's very deep.

And some people even experience slight twitches or various phenomenon, having to do with the nadi channels being purified, which are the thousand branches of your nervous and energy systems, and they will begin to clear out, and if you begin to pass into sleep onset and the hypnagogic state, it's get's even more unusual, as visions begin, usually of a highly informative and archetypal nature.

If you do not like what it does for you or the way it makes you feel, then don't listen. But if you get the chance, do just try out the Bach To The Future one, just for the first song or two, it's wonderful. Everyone says the same thing when they listen to that, they go oh my, that's CALMING, peaceful, and cleansing.

Any more questions about it, fire away! Maybe other people might have the same questions about the use of those binaural beat tracks provided in this thread.

Regards,

NAM

edit on 15-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Bachrk

You "watched it"? It's an audio track. I guess you mean at the Zshare link location, the little box with the squiggly lines swirlying while the music played..? That must be what you mean.

It's a very deep meditation, yes. And the stimulous takes a little getting used to, more for some people, but it won't HURT you at all, unless you listened to it for hours or something.

The idea is to sit in a darkened room, with nothing but the audio, eyes closed, moving into the mind awake / body asleep state.

It's very deep.

And some people even experience slight twitches or various phenomenon, having to do with the nadi channels being purified, which are the thousand branches of your nervous and energy systems, and they will begin to clear out, and if you begin to pass into sleep onset and the hypnagogic state, it's get's even more unusual, as visions begin, usually of a highly informative and archetypal nature.

If you do not like what it does for you or the way it makes you feel, then don't listen. But if you get the chance, do just try out the Bach To The Future one, just for the first song or two, it's wonderful. Everyone says the same thing when they listen to that, they go oh my, that's CALMING, peaceful, and cleansing.

Any more questions about it, fire away! Maybe other people might have the same questions about the use of those binaural beat tracks provided in this thread.

Regards,

NAM

edit on 15-12-2010 by NewAgeMan because: typo

It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, just odd. I should have said I listened to it while watching the video. I used headphones in the dark. It was the first sounds of this type that didn't get on my nerves. It did feel as though it put me in a trance. I'll be listening to the rest of these with anticipation. Flag for you

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
My apologies for not getting back to this prior to Christmas, I'm going to work on it this coming weekend.

In introducing the superfoods of the world and the elixir of life "supersmoothie" I am going to have to make reference to a slew of products, through my own research, including links to the sources, where if you so chose you could also acquire these products there, although most are available through your local health food and supply stores (except the Ormus, for which I don't suggest veering from my recommendations). This will by no means represent any sort of sales attempt, although indeed I am rather enthusiastic about the things I want to share. So I just wanted to offer that so that no one gets the wrong impression about this thread, and I am not a supplier myself at this time, so there's no self interest for me in listing some of these products.

In part I've been a little hesitant to roll out the whole thing, because I really wanted people reading this thread to first consider getting up to something really BIG, before transforming their body and mind-body temple, so as to cause such a transformation, which I know is certain if you follow the instructions, to be forward leaning INTO a new creation, at all levels, such that the whole process will represent the most refreshing, renewing and revitalizing experience possible, generative of nothing less than a life transformation, at all levels.

You see, the world needs high performance, extraordinary human beings, to be the very change we all seek in the world, and what we're thinking of here is an alchemical transformation of the human being relative to the Great Work of all Ages, an ongoing, continual process in eternity. Thus, starting with the end in mind, in this way, your joy will be complete, you endeavours filled with integrity and the wholeness of perfection, even though in the process we are but a work in progress, relative to an ideal of perfection. This ideal however, will not be chosen for us by God or anything like that, as if we have only one calling, which comes like a set of instructions, but which resides in a place we can't even find or know about - that's not fair, and I don't think the creator made it that way by any means, so that in seeking we may find, and in knocking actually have the door opened to us, so to speak.

No the ideal of perfection to which we strive, as we move forth and into the space of liberation and enlightenment and of alchemical, physical transformation at all levels, entering into, at long last, the sphere of limitless possibility through an eternally unfolding present moment (like a royal arch into everlasting freedom and joy), MUST be something of our OWN choosing.

And so, in preparation we might want then to take inventory, a fearless inventory of our whole breadth of personality and history and of learned skills, or even interests, and sought experiences, where if you're a younger person, first you might want to get out there and get more active having more experiences so as to FIND your own fount of inspiration, your bliss, your own beam of joy, which when you are on, you KNOW, you just just know, and surely no one can KNOCK us from this, once we've found it and have dedicated ourselves towards it's fulfillment, what might be called "Sanctification" in alchemical lingo. We must be aware of all our gifts and talents, as well as anything of a darker nature, inquiring of it what it's deepest desire really is, and how that too may be expressed appropriately - and so we might make a list at this point, outlinging everything we've come to know about OURSELVES, so as to get a good deal of information, data, and clues, as to a preferred life's work, relative to an even great work in the fullness of time and history, something worthwhile.

Then we're really ready to change in a very very good way, at all levels.

And on that note, time for my pre-bedtime Bach To The Future, which I've gotten away from but which I am hereby committing to its daily use, to keep my own transformation rolling, instead of reverting back, and ground down by the entropy of inertia, what's also called Tammas in the Hindu tradition, aka sloth and laziness, which only comes from not having and getting into a rolling alignment of action relative to something that fills to overflowing, our own hearts innermost desire.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This (as found on page 2)

Bach To The Future

Just rocks!

An old ATS'r made if for me, and it's got the Schumann resonance Earth Frequency imbedded, along with an alpha to theta to delta brainwave entrainment "binaural beat", masked with the classical music of Bach, and Ocean Waves commencing after the first song, with that frist song "Air" repeating absent waves at the half hour interval (the whole track is an hour long).

It makes an incredible walking around meditation, can change your entire outlook in about 15 minutes in, all the stress of life just falls away, and the mind is left doing nothing whatsoever except paying attention to and drawn along with the music, and therefore, at rest, with respect to every concern or worry.

Even just ten minutes during the day, and you come out refreshed, perfect for a mid afternoon refresher super mini-catnap!

I just love it, and I hope that you do also - would love to get some feedback on it..?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
First of all happy new year!

I just happened to stumble on this thread today... errr yesterday (NYE) and what I can say is that this thread is simply inspiring, informing and well... keep up the great work!!!

If you don't mind I would like to contribute some of my own experience and thoughts to what you have already said (even if it may be in some cases redundant) I am sure it will reinforce what you have already said.

I encourage you (the reader) to play through this flash game once and "LEARN" from it, the lessons it teaches you and the game itself is simply BEAUTIFUL!

jayisgames.com...

Also I highly recommend that you read "The Alchemist" another truly beautiful story and takes NAM info and lays it out in a very simple but highly effective way.

I feel like I stumbled on this thread on NYE by no coincedence, this thread has acted as a catalyst refreshing what I already new and adding so much more on top of that. Recently I have been dwelving a lot on who I really am which is something that I have struggled with (as in what others see me as) since I was very young, typically being the outcast.

On my critical reflection (wow I am having this weird wobbly vision thing right now wtf I will get to this later on wow) I also saw a cycle going on in my life where when I felt like I had nothing I began to search for something, then I would eventually find happiness and then I would take it forgranted and end up with nothing (NAM you mentioned this somewhere in your post about opportunity and what not).

Currently I am one of those pits and I feel as I have rediscovered what I should be doing, what I should be feeling and how I should be acting to bring about change and enlightenment, I dont really want to say more until it is accomplished so I will definitely get back to you all.

Wow, as I have been writing this my vision has been shaking and it feels like I am spinning in circles. I can almost control it, as I am more focused writing it happens more and more then I can snap out of it... I think I am going to meditate on this, I hope I am not having a stroke or something lmao, but since I can control it....

edit: now that I stopped writing I can't get it to happen again :/ extremely strange.
edit on 31-12-2010 by ThisIsMyName because: edit: now that I stopped writing I can't get it to happen again :/ extremely strange.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsMyName

Thank you for your reply, I'm glad you've found it helpful, and that is very strange what happened there with the spinning sensation. There is always a part of us which is very resistant to having a realization or a spiritual experience, and it's most certainly neurologically based, where the "grooves" are deep so to speak.

This reminds me of something, what I'd call a shortcut of sorts. It is also based on the idea that there IS a higher power capable of helping us, and of doing for us what we cannot do for ourselves.

One time, a number of years ago, when I was getting fed up with myself and way of being, getting nowhere, and deteriorating in many ways, "losing my mojo" you could say, I had an experience, whereby when I was in the shower, I made an impassioned prayer of petition, for "the light" to shine into and through me, and I gave permission for the light of life (I maintain the Christian frame myself, even at times if only as a protection or a safety measure, because I am aware of the possibility of dark influences) - to shine anywhere and everywhere it might need to go, to be transformative, and in particular I asked it to specifically shine into any darker areas that I might be "withholding" from God or even from my own awareness, and let's face it, we all have our blind spots.

Anway, that night, or within no more than a day or so, I have the most unusual experience, which I am convinced was connected with that sincere prayer I'd made.

As I was going to sleep, I started getting these little twitches happening all over my body, something I've since learned from my experience with the brainwave entrainment meditations, is the clearing of the Nadi Channels. Anyway, this went on and on, and it was freaking me out, but then I fell asleep, and in the morning, on awakening, I was "all new", and stranger still, I felt that I and my whole body temple had been transformed, literally overnight, into nothing but LOVE. Unfortunately, I then immediately thought to myself, how can >I< function as nothing but love in this world, I cannot do this, and I got scared, wondering about how this new way of being could be lived in our world, and so I asked, stupid me, for it to be taken away or modified severely, that it would be toned down, as if telling God that he overdid it!

My point here, is that it worked, big time, and my entire energy system was purified in a single night, as a result of a prayer requesting light to shine in and go into every dark crevice as needed, so that I might have a complete makover and clearing.

Even that morning, on first waking, it was like my brain had also been changed, and I heard angels singing believe it or not (no I'm not trying to make myself appear "special" here), and again, I said, NO, to it, that they would have to find another mind to perfect in order to have their permament place of holy residence, because I was sure that in no time at all, they would be disappointed with me, and my inability to hold this "mould" or space of perfection.

Back then, I wasn't getting any excercise and wasn't "on" all this nutrient supplementation, or doing any meditation, but I was given an overhaul, overnight, just like that!

I'm afraid I'm not going to have the time today, or maybe even tomorrow as well to go that special post, as it's going to take some work to put together (I'm becoming like the boy who cried wolf in that respect), but I will get to it, and start laying down the 2nd half of this thread.

But my point in this post, is that, the thing can be done, even without any real work on our part, only the willingness to be transformed. They key I think for me, was that I asked the light to enter into every single dark crevice and gave permission for that to be done to me (while "sealing" it in the name of Jesus Christ for protection, just to be sure it was all good). To me it seemed at the time that I was being "worked on" all night by angels or something, that's what it seemed like to me, seriously.

On another occassion, it was a spinning, of my whole body as I lay in bed, but I got freaked out and jumped up and exclaimed "you will not make me into an angel of light", as if what was happening was "bad" in some way, or as if I was being transformed by something other than a loving God, but it just seemed to me that higher beings were involved somehow and that they were trying to make me into something just like them, and I thought "why is it that everyone wants the other guy to be just like them", and so it stopped. After all I was only interested in becoming more fully human, not something else, which might separate me from me fellows, turn me into a freak of some kind..

Looking back I find it all kind of amuzing, and I wish I'd only had more faith, more allowing, since I am convinced that God was overseeing the reconstruction and regeneration process, and that it was all good, and I ought to have just continued to go with it, after all, what's wrong with being a being of light and love? We need more of those!

edit on 1-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo, slight edit

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
And, it would seem that I am not the only person to have this kind of transformative experience occuring quite literally, overnight..

The following is an acerpt from the book "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle, who actually lives not far from me here in Vancouver Canada.

In hindsight, I defintely should have allowed that spinning vortex thing to complete itself!

an excerpt from "The Power of Now" by Exkhart Tolle

Introduction

The Origin of This Book

I have little use for the past and rarely think about it; however, I would briefly like to tell you how I came to be a spiritual teacher and how this book came into existence.

Until my thirtieth year, I lived in a state of almost continuous anxiety interspersed with periods of suicidal depression. It feels now as if I am talking about some past lifetime or somebody else's life.

One night not long after my twenty-ninth birthday, I woke up in the early hours with a feeling of absolute dread. I had woken up with such a feeling many times before, this this time is was more intense than it had ever been. The silence of the night, the vague outlines of the furniture in the dark room, the distant noise of a passing train - everything felt so alien, so hostile, and so utterly meaningless that it created in me a deep loathing of the world. The most loathsome thing of all, however, was my own existence. What was the point in continuing to live with this burden of misery? Why carry on with this continuous struggle? I could feel that a deep longing for annihilation, for nonexistence, was now becoming much stronger than the instinctive desire to continue to live.

"I cannot live with myself any longer." This was the thought that kept repeating itself in my mind. Then suddenly I became aware of what a peculiar thought it was. "Am I one or two? If I cannot live with myself, there must be two of me: The "I" and the "self" that "I" cannot live with." "Maybe," I thought, "only one of them is real."

I was so stunned by this realization that my mind stopped. I was fully conscious, but there were no more thoughts. Then I felt drawn into what seemed like a vortex of energy. It was a slow movement at first and then accelerated. I was gripped by an intense fear, and my body started to shake. I heard the words "resist nothing," as if spoken inside my chest. I could feel myself being sucked into a void. It felt as if the void was inside myself rather than outside. Suddenly, there was no more fear, and I let myself fall into that void. I have no recollection of what happened after that.

I was awakened by the chirping of a bird outside the window. I had never heard such a sound before. My eyes were still closed, and I saw the image of a prescious diamond. Yes, if a diamon could make a sound, this is what it would be like. I opened my eyes. The first light to dawn was filtering through the curtains. Without any thought, I felt, I know, that there is infinitely more to light than we realize. That soft luminosity filtering through the curtains was love itself. Tears came into my eyes. I got up and walked around the room. I recognized the room, and yet I knew that I had never truly seen it before. Everything was fresh and pristine, as if it had just come into existence. I picked up things, a pencil, an empty bottle, marveling at the beauty and aliveness of it all.

That day I walked around the city in utter amazement at the miracle of life on earth, as if I had just been born into this world.

For the next five months, I lived in a state of uninterrupted deep peace and bliss. After that, it diminished somewhat in intensity, or perhaps it just seemed to because it became my natural state. I could still function in the world, although I realized that nothing I ever did could possibly add anything to what I already had.

I knew, of course, that something profoundly significant had happened to me, but I didn't understand it at all. It wasn't until several years later, after I had read spiritual texts and spent time with spiritual teachers, that I realized that what everybody else was looking for had already happened to me. I understood that the intense pressure of suffering that night must have forced my consciousness to withdraw from its identification with the unhappy and deeply fearful self, which is ultimately a fiction of the mind. This withdrawal must have been so complete that this false, suffering self immediately collapsed, just as if a plug had been pulled out of an inflatable toy. What was left then was my true nature as the ever-present I am: consciousness in its pure state prior to indentification with form. Later I also learned to go into that inner timeless and deathless realm that I had originally percieved as a void and remain fully conscious. I dwelt in states of such indescribable bliss and sacdredness that even the original experience I just described pales in comparison. A time came when, for a while, I was left with nothing of the physical plane. I had no relationships, no job, no home, no socially defined identity. I spent almost two years sitting on park benches in a state of the most intense joy.

But even the most beautiful experiences come and go. More fundamental perhaps, than any experience is the undercurrent of peace that has never left me since then. Sometimes it is very strong, almost palpable, and others can feel it too. At other times, it is somewhere in the background, like a distant melody.

Later, people would occassionally come up to me and say "I want what you have. Can you give it to me, or show me how to get it?" And I would sayl "You have it already. You just can't feel it because your mind is making too much noise." That answer later grew into the book that you are holding in your hands.

Before I knew it, I had an external identity again. I had become a spiritual teacher.

"You have it already. You just can't feel it because your mind is making too much noise."

Which brings me back to the premise of this thread, and it's fatal flaw, in a way, in spite of all its good intentions!

There is no where to get TO, no where to GO, and no way to BE, and nothing to HAVE, that is not already available to us, in FULLNESS (joy and peace within and without), and nothing of ALL the wisdom teachings of all ages, is in any way an imposition upon the man of man (or woman)... !

And so my ultimate mission here, in truth, isn't to impart anything or take anyone anyWHERE, except to the place we are all heading anyway, since, as good little Eckhart Tolle has pointed out, and not without a sense of humor, all suffering leads to conscious suffering.. and therefore to the joy, peace and bliss, on the other side of it. This is our true "already always" state of being, and only there, in nothing, is anything at all even possible! We were insane!

So unless this thread ends in the mirth and humor, joy and love and creative play, that is our true state of mind, each in his own unique way I might add, since we are all crazy each in our own unique manner.. I will have failed to realize the objective of this thread, HA!

and then the end, of course, is but the end of one beginning, and the beginning of a new one, one that is quite literally INFINITELY more fun and enjoyable, even relaxing, or actively engaged in something with the only exception being that the actual fruit of the labor is renouced utterly, and given up to God (first/last cause) [for which more info will be added here in particular from the Bhagavad Gita] revealing the secret wisdom of creative action with unmoved enjoyment, never wavering, or drawn by attachment to reward, or objective, which if there ever was one, if preconditioned or predetermined, then by it's very nature it could NOT be it, ah HA, you see? It HAS to be novel. And that's FUN!
We are free to choose our own destiny, to first choose it, then simply ALLOW it to make itself manifest, while we work busily and creatively, but without attachment to any outcome in all things "honoring the Lord in the first fruits of thine increase", a generative and creative process, which, as an added benefit just so happens to result in "and thy barns will be filled with plenty, and thy presses will burst forth in new wine!" (Proverbs).
What is this joy? Which already having everything, needs nothing, and is already always now in the present, as our true unfettered nature, in a state of mind that may be called a beginners mind, like the mind of a child, with everything made NEW again, and what was dead, reanimated and made ALIVE again, and also FREE again, spiritualized, at all levels, including the whole field, both within and without. Everything made functional, again, what a wonder, what awe, peace, and everylasting joy and happiness this brings.

And just a little suffering is all we need to bring to this "point of projection"! (that's hilarious, imho)

(ad infinitim)

edit on 1-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (every reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

The Gift of Eternal Life

I know I've already talked about a process of transformation leading to "the rare" gold, or a self realized, self-actualized human being, but there's a problem there again, with that very idea, that we can somehow just ascend on our own and work our way (as if tunneling) into eternal life and everlasting joy and freedom, by our own hand, whether through some sort of focused meditation, through the ingestion of certain substances, or even the perfection of the physical body through continual cellular and even DNA regeneration. This would be a false notion, and a false hope, since we're already screwed. What I mean by that about being already screwed, is the law of karma, and the endless cycle of samsara. There's no everlasting life and eternal freedom and joy and love, within the cycle of thinking and being, having, doing which we've come out of, or been born into, and it certainly doesn't reside, at least at this very moment in history, "out there" in the so-called "real world" and by our own efforts and our own self-generated, engineered methods, or by works, God can't make it available to us, lest we replace God, something by it's very nature is not only impossible and insane, but highly inappropriate to begin with, since we were made to walk hand in hand WITH the spirit in paradise (everlasting life, freedom and joy complete).

So I would be totally remiss not to include, at this point, prior to, all the perfecting nonsense, and purifying or rarefacting - the very gift of eternal life itself, as offered by the only one ever in a position to offer it, as an eternal spiritual truth and realization.

it is unusual perhaps, given my liberal leanings, to opt for the more conservative position and viewpoint, what some call dogma, but it's simply the best way to present what amounts to the very same thing.

So here it is
www.landmarkbaptistchurch.org...

I hope you will trust me with this and please keep an open mind, and bear in mind also the spirit in back of my intentions and actions here, which is by no means that of a "Bible thumper" or any such thing, I only am ever wanting to be as honest and as practical as I can, and never lead anyone astray.

There is much more information as well, to be covered in this thread, including newfound (and ancient) understandings about the human being and consciousness, all of which point in the same direction, but for purposes of absolute simplicity, I wanted to present this idea here, at this juncture, that the gift is real, but which can only be extended through the frame in which it was presented and given, in a function and a form that I would call the utter simplicity on the far side of complexity.

May God Bless Everyone - and may the Great Work, be all-inclusive and not-exclusive, unconditionally loving.

At the same time, a gift isn't fully realized, unless recieved and opened..

So there it is.

stay tuned....

edit on 5-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join