It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Alchemy and The Elixir of Life

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
While waiting for that recipe, I would like to humbly ask that you watch this interview with Amit Goswami, quantum physicist and author of "The Self Aware Universe" and other works.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

And then, if you liked that, I would invite you to walk through this thread called "Quantum Reality"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And see if you cannot begin to get a sense for this newfound Bright Eternal Optimism and the dawning of a new light, at the end of this present tunnel, that Goswami mentions towards the end of part three of that interview.

I then invite you dear reader and participant, to consider, not merely what you shall do with the remainder of your own present life life, but even the future life you are creating, for me and for you, and I for me and you, and so on and so forth. Could it be that some fine day we'll be born into this world, as if being re-born into heaven itself?! Could there even exist such a "Great Work" as that? I am convinced, as is Dr. Goswami, that indeed such a great work is not only possible, but an evolutionary imperative, and the most fundamental urge or drive and therefore motive, causative force, catalyzing the new creation and the new heaven and the new earth.

Setting aside for a moment, our interest in perfection, what lurks even in our imperfection which can be creatively harnessed for the greatest possible good of one and all, what are our gifts and talents, our strong suit, our defence mechanisms, our coping strategy, and just what do we really have in store, if given the opportunity to contribute at our maximal capacity..? What do we have in our storehouse when we really start to take a fearless inventory of ourselves at the end of our present life drama, and prepare to initiate something novel and therefore creative and fun, for not only ourselves and our loved one's, but also for our neighbor and even the world at large and the whole cosmos, by extension. "The whole of creation groans in travail for the revelation of the sons of God"..

Let us consider that, and consider the possibility that we can if we so choose at any moment consecrate ourselves and our lives, even our future lives, towards anything we set out minds and our heart and soul to realizing, to actualizing, with absolutely unrelenting perserverance and determination, which knows no bounds, not even in time and space. Your Magnum Opus or Great Work will surely be entirely your OWN, and you alone can and ultimately must choose it, this is just to give you an idea of the magnitude of what we're thinking here, about what we're getting "up to" in the grand scheme of things, to revivify our very purpose and regenerate a whole new sense of enthusiasm, creativity, even joy and happiness, given the new realm and domain that we are soon to be living into through the eternally unfolding present moment, from moment to moment and from life to life meeting life in eternity!

Page 5!

This WILL be the page of the Elixir of Life!

Stay tuned, but please, please, PLEASE - BEGIN this process now in the imagination, with one question - what is my heart's own innermost desire, WHAT, do I REALLY WANT MOST OF ALL?

Please do that work now. Thanks.

We'll get you the fuel for your fire, but your flame almost went out - please get that stoked up, and try your very best to build a newfound sense of enthusiasm for this thing we call life, K?

Luv,

NAM

edit on 25-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I must have missed this thread, I have no idea why its not stickied? everyone should be reading this. I can't read it all now but I have flagged it for reading when I have a quiet couple of hours.
Thank you

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Namaste. I want to thank you for this beautiful and informative thread that i finally discovered through your reponse in a recent thread referring to this one.

You've provided an ascended path for others whom are open and feeling the universal changes we are experiencing. I, like you, have been on a self healing, path of empowerment and ascendence for some years now, being drawn intuitively to the right decisions, peeling away the onion of ignorance. I have changed my entire way of life and life sustaining habits: what and how I live, eat, think, play and practice, taking the purest and most spiritual pathways while intending and manifesting unconditional love, healing, and gratitude in all that I think, say and do. It has been a voyage of love, enlightenment, joy, health, healing, wisdom, peace and wonder.

I've been traditionally meditating for awhile and always wondered about the binaural beat technology. I will now explore this area to aid in my ascendence via the pineal stimulation etc, something I have been intending and attempting to manifest through spiritual methods alone. Thank you so much for the links and info. Well done!

We are brothers.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenusOnTheHalfShell

We are brothers.

Yes, we are, one big happy, and sometimes not so happy, family. We're all in this together. What can we do therefore, to be most helpful to one another, and what shall we create both individually and collectively to generate the shape of things to come, since we all know that "they" the so-called "keepers of the flame" dropped the ball which is now being given to us, the little guy, to run with. We are "it" and if not now, then when, and if not us, then who?

Namaste

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

My Brother,

I have listened to the free Z-share binaural beat recording from the link you provided. I liked it. Where did you get this from? I've checked out some others from different web sites but their free samples sounded nothing like this one. I know you said that the Monroe institute, being the originators of this technology, would be a reliable source but are there others you know of also?

You are correct: It is us, and it is now, in all we thoughts, words, and actions. Intend and manifest and create the future to our highest abilities.

Love and Gratitude

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VenusOnTheHalfShell

Check last post of page 2 and top post page 3 for the one's I've made available here in this thread, swapping back and forth between them is all you'll ever need, they are among the best of the best available, and all free for ATS's users and visitors to this thread. For the ideal meditation I'd recommend the hour long Bach To The Future (which I helped produce) followed by the Metta Bhavana Compassion one (half hour), all prior to bed, sitting with back erect, eyes closed in a darkened room, the aim being to achieve the mind awake / body asleep state, and if you can't help but nod off during this process, no worries, next time simply work to maintain mind awake a little longer and eventually you'll be doing it for the duration. Not even master meditators from the East will be achieving the brainstates you will by doing this, and when you go to sleep afterwards, prepare to sleep more soundly than you have in years, with lots of funky dreams, awakening in the morning more refreshed than you've felt since you were a child. You may also notice when you go into your bathroom in the morning, that the colours on your toiletries, shaving cream, etc, the reds and blues and greens just POP, and when you step outside, if the sun is shining, prepare to behold a new creation!

Love and light.

Rob

The second half of this thread, dealing with the body temple, to begin this weekend..

Stay tuned..

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, only got through the first page so far but looking forward to reading the rest, keep up the good work

One thing, I was wondering would it be possible to upload the binaural mp3s to another site other than zshare? Everytime I try to download something from it, I can't usually get further than about 30mb before it just stops for some reason. Would be much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Thanks so much, Rob. I took your advice and downloaded the Zshare offerings and will begin using them as you suggested. I have been traditionally meditating awhile now and my diet is just short of pristine for a long time now. I do take 5G of both vitamin C and D3, so unconsciously I've been guided to do the right things. It's a pleasure to read your posts as you are speaking to the choir with me.

Love, peace, and gratitude,

Will

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Wow. What an amazing thread. I have been stalking this thread for a few weeks now, and I decided it was time for me to check in and let you know that this is one of the most interesting threads I have ever encountered on ATS. The "Bach to the Future" got me interested in brainwave entrainment, and I just recently bought an app on the iPhone called "Easy Relax Ultimate". I recommend this to anyone with an iPhone or iPod Touch. It has many soothing sound effects that you can customize with binaural beats. I fall asleep to this every night while concentrating on my third eye, and it has definitely changed the way I dream. I now have more vivid dreams that I am able to control. I also feel much better about my waking life, too. I am starting to come out of this depression that has been eating at me for over a year. I also have an Aerobie coming to me any day now from UPS. I appreciate all of the info you've provided, NAM. Please keep this thread going!
-Sam

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I all so wanted to let you know that your post(s) in this thread is highly appreciated and probably one of the best i have read on this forum. You not only give information that can be life changing, but allso provides the tools.

I am very much looking forward to read what you are using in your smoothie's, another subject that brings positive change to ones life.

:-D WhiteD2012 :-D

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

OMG that's fantastic! Someone got an Aerobie for the physical excercise component. AWESOME! There's nothing like it - do you have a throwing partner in mind? they'll going to love it also. Here I'm just waiting for the park next door to dry out and then it's time to hit the field! I've decided it's better than hockey, golf or skiiing, because it doesn't cost anything (except the Aerobie) and there's no equipment or suiting up, or green fees. If you only have one, be careful not to throw near trees. If you really like it alot as I do, and start getting into it all the time, like every day or whenever possible, you might want to order a couple more to have them on hand since they do wear out sometimes.

I promise to start the supersmoothie part, to get that going and get people started with it, since it's like a work in progress, money permitting, which just keeps on getting better and better the more things you acquire for it.

I am so thrilled to hear that people are getting something of value from this thread and that it's inspiring them to take the first steps into a whole new life at all levels.

Please remember to figure out a way to ensure that you're getting daily quality human interaction, so if you're alone or don't have many friends or something, volunteer your time to something (nothing better than this since it involves something called "bhakti" to be explored further), or join a club of some kind, take a course in school, join a church community, anything to get yourself wired in to some quality human relations, an absolutely ESSENTIAL component to this life transformation game. And if you have some "friends" who aren't friends at all and bring you DOWN all the time, and take pleasure not in your success but in your failures, be rid of them and replace them over time.

As a refresher on this element (daily excerise) and the Aerobie, here's that info again, something I cannot recommend enough for daily aerobic excercise, human interaction, for fun, and for the flow or optimal experience.

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
If what I'm wanting to lay out in this thread may be considered a type of "program" of which the brainwave entrainment is a part, then it would be considered Stage One: Step One, since it not only induces peace of mind and better balance and harmonic synchronization in the brain, but it also kick starts or fires up the endocrine system as well as begins a process of purifying the Nadi Channels of the body, getting chi energy flowing throughout. For example, you may notice various twitches or other sensations when using it, and that's the nadi channels being opened up or purified, releasing blockages all throughout the body, and allowing chi energy to then flow freely and uninhibited throughout the entire Body Temple, which is what I'll be calling the body for the purpose of this discussion.

For this reason, I would also suggest, as
Stage One: Step Two - a DAILY EXCERCISE regimen,
to get all the body fluids, in particular the blood, and energies, moving to every cell, for which I would recommend anything that is enjoyable for you, in particular a sport of any kind, since sports are fun and when you play you don't even notice that you are "working out".

Stage One, of this process of personal alchemy as a means of human transformation involves then, the reanimation or re-enlivening of the body temple through a variety of means.

For those of you who don't have a sport, or may have difficulty accessing that as a new realm of possibility for yourself, I have a recommendation.

The most enjoyable, even totally AMAZING form of excercise that I've discovered for myself is called Aerobie, which is a redesign of the Frizbee, and is also the farthest thrown object, without the aid of propulsion, in the history, of the world! (someone's thrown one right across Niagra Falls for example)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88de0425b9d9.jpg[/atsimg]
aerobie.com...

Having trouble finding the Aerobie for purchase, say at various sporting good stores (only some of which carry them)? - check out Kite Shops in any major urban area, they almost ALWAYS have them in stock I've found. Last resort you could locate a distributor on the Net (see aerobie.com) and order it from them, for delivery.

To "play" Aerobie you obviously need a throwing partner, so there's also the human interaction component, another essential ingrediant to this whole process (since no man is an island unto himself).

What makes Aerobie throwing and catching (and believe me, there's a big time work out involved in this) a particularly good form of physical excercise, is the FLOW EXPERIENCE, a MAJOR part of this whole process, and we'll certainly have to cover Flow and Optimal Experience in more detail. Furthermore, given the fact that Aerobie can be easily played at a distance of one whole FOOTBALL FIELD from your throwing partner with relative accuracy (although it's in the "error range" that the catcher gets all his/her excercise!), you have the distinct impression, within that Flow Experience that you are almost violating the very laws of physics and gravity, so it's also uplifting and empowering at the same time, and highly addictive, whereby you might discover out of the "no time" of the flow experience, that an hour and a half of pure Aerobic Excercise has taken place. Aerobie then, may also be considered a very active full body MEDITATIVE experience, what I call Zen Aerobie.

In my experience, it's as good as, or even better (and much simpler and less expensive), than hockey, skiiing or golf, and to give you an idea of what it's like to make a good Aerobie throw, it is just as good as, or better, than the experience a person has when they make a really good golf shot.

Trust me on the Aerobie thing. Once you get into it, you'll never stop, and then you'll start playing in larger and larger spaces, continually pushing the envelope for distance and accuracy with your throwing partner. It's absolutely an incredible form of excercise. Be prepared also to put on "a show", because it stops a lot of people dead in their tracks when they see it being thrown well, they are astonished, which I guess is why it's called "The Astonishing Flying Ring"!

Btw, thanks for your interest and participation and for "opening" this thread as a means of communication, where the "meaning" of communication isn't as much what's being said or put forth, as the response it evokes, and on that note, I cannot see how NLP or Neurolingistic Programming cannot be included in a discussion of Personal Alchemy as a wholistic method of human and of life transformation, since it also must include by neccessity, the relativity of human being which requires effective communication, to function, and so human relations are also an integral part of this whole process.

Best Regards,

NAM
edit on 7-11-2010 by NewAgeMan because: changed quote to response to eliminate excessive quoting.

Here's a good video of a couple of guys playing Aerobie

The sheer joy and beauty of playing Aerobie, or any sport for that matter, isn't just the physical excercise and the cardo-vascular benefits (ie: you won't believe how soft it makes your skin feel and look since the blood pumps nourishment to every cell in the body), but how when you're playing, you forget yourself, and ALL YOUR PROBLEMS just fade away, and then afterwards, and even for a day or two, you'll find that you're RECHARGED, re-energized, re-invigorated, and then you get to play again, and enjoy the skill development and the flow experience.

P.S. There's little point taking superfoods and all the vitamins and minerals unless you're committed to taking it all the way with a daily excercise regimen, which can begin within something as simple as walking, because then we're into a transformation and the reconstruction of the body-temple, which can make maximum use of all these elements and materials. Any true alchemist worth their salt can't be obese or out of shape, that's absurd.

edit on 31-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

Try it again at a different time and if you're still having problems then either me or someone else would I'm sure be willing to help you out with this. Let us know. I've heard that megaupload is a good site for this kind of thing.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

NAM's Superfood Supersmoothie (Elixir of Life - to follow, with Ormus info)

I'll just make it as if I'm on a cooking show, and then later we'll take a closer look at the various Superfoods of the World, any or all which can be added, as well as vitamin mineral supplementation including the mysterious Ormus aka The Philosopher's Stone.

1st we need a blender

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39a19c1c45a8.jpg[/atsimg]

I don't recommend Black and Decker as the motor on the one I bought burnt out fairly quickly. Hamilton Beach makes good ones and mine has been blending up a storm for about eight months now

www.hamiltonbeach.ca...

Next, we'll need two 14 ounce cups or glasses (when it's finished it fills two approx two cups, which is more satiating as a meal replacement than one cup and if you're like me, one is never enough.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db4edb0d22f8.jpg[/atsimg]

1) Half fill one glass with water, the purer the better (more on water later), pour into blender.

2) Next add one glass of ICE. (no photo needed)

3) Add one peeled Banana (good also for potassium). If you like, you may also wish to add other fruits like Strawberries, Blueberries, Pineapple etc. (but don't add too much as we want to keep the sugar levels low).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01503ac2bbc7.jpg[/atsimg]

4) A "shot" [2-3 tablespoons]¸of flax oil (orange or other flavoured flax oils [see image below] make the smoothie taste way better although plain flax oil is cheaper by far).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0e1b06ecfe7.jpg[/atsimg]

Nutritional Value of Flax Seed Oil
Flax seed is nutritious seed packed with all vital vitamins and minerals. It is abundant in omega 3 fatty acids. The seeds have high levels of fiber, which are useful for weight loss. Flax seed oil obtained from the seeds, also contains large amounts of omega 3 and hence has numerous health benefits.

Nutrition Facts and Information about Flax seed:
Flax seed and its oil are excellent sources of manganese and magnesium. They are also a good source of copper, phosphorous, iron, zinc, selenium and calcium. Above all, they contain only traces of sodium.

Vitamin Content:
Thiamin is found in excellent levels in flax seed. It also has very good levels of vitamin b6, niacin (vitamin b3). Vitamin k is also found in good amounts in addition to riboflavin (vitamin b2). Flax seed also contain traces of vitamin c and vitamin e.

Calorie Content of Flax seed:
As in the case of nuts and seeds, flax seed is also a high-calorie food. 534 calories are there in 100g of flax seed.

Health Benefits of Flax seed:
Flax seed and its oil have anti-inflammatory benefits due to the abundance of omega-3 fatty acids. Flax seeds help prevent high blood pressure, heart disease, cancer, eye disorders and diabetes.

More on Health Benefits of Flaxseed Oil
www.bodybuildingforyou.com...

5) Three tablespoons of Hemp Hearts

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/680aa04202a5.jpg[/atsimg]

(I know the lady who packages this particular product, which provides good content for the money)

Hemp Hearts (shelled hemp seed) is the only natural food that is concentrated with all of the required proteins and essential fats. It contains many vitamins and enzymes, and only small insignificant quantities of saturated fats and carbohydrates.

Hemp Hearts in comparison with other foods:
■ Contains more required amino acids (proteins) than milk, meat or eggs.
■ Is a complete protein rich source, much more balanced and digestible than Soy products.
■ Contains about 47% oil, 78% of which is omega 3 and 6 , the essential fats.
■ Has all the essential or omega fats required for human health.
■ Contains several times more omega 3 essential fat than any fish.
■ Provides more energy than energy bars, without their sugar and with much less saturated fat.
■ They are suitable for those unable to eat gluten, sugar, nuts, and meat.
■ Excellent for those troubled with constipation.
■ Perfect for those avoiding carbohydrates.
■ A 42 g serving (4 tbsp) contains 240 calorie energy from 15 g protein,15 g polyunsaturated fats (11.4 g omega 6 and 3.6 g omega 3), 2.7 g mono-unsaturated fats, 2.1 g saturated fats, 2.5 g fiber, 4.5 g carbohydrates,
2 mg iron, 31 mg calcium, 3.8 mg sodium, 3.8 mg vitamin E, 956 IU vitamin D, .42 mg vitamin C, .05 mg B6, .58 mg vitamin B1, 1.6 IU vitamin A.

www.nahanniriverherbs.com...

What's next, let's see

Then I add one small scoop of

6) "PhytoBerry" powder

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bdc6c97e379.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e94bf06c3f90.gif[/atsimg]

Overview www.progressivenutritional.com...#/men-phytoberry-overview

Note: I buy the larger container and then add to it to bulk up the quantity, and enhance the powder, a package of Goji Berry Powder

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2bb5e568255.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2fddd8f8c169.jpg[/atsimg]

Goji Berry

For thousands of years, the Goji berry (Lycium Barbarum) has been revered for its staggering array of health benefits and has been used to reduce the craving for sugar, strengthen the immune system, increase longevity and protect from premature aging, protect the liver, build strong blood and promote cardiovascular health, support eye health and improve vision, maintain healthy blood pressure and blood sugar, stimulate secretion of human growth hormone, strengthen muscles and bones, support normal kidney function, improve fertility, aid sexual function and help reduce obesity.

Modern science has shown that this bright red berry not only contains extremely high levels of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals but also contains many unique phytonutrients, polysaccharides and complex compounds that scientists are just beginning to understand. Our Goji Berry powder contains a whopping 40% polysaccharides.

The Goji Berry is also being called the world's most powerful anti-aging food. It is one of the highest rated foods on the ORAC scale (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) only rivaled by the Acai berry. The ORAC scale is a test developed by USDA researchers out of Tufts University in Boston that measures the antioxidant level in foods. Goji Berries possesses an unmatched ability to absorb injurious, free radicals that attack the body and contribute to the aging process and many diseases. Today, our bodies are constantly being bombarded by free radicals from the air we breathe, the water we drink, the pesticides on our fruits and vegetables, the chemicals we clean with, the preservatives in our processed food and on and on. Eating foods high in antioxidants is one way we can help our bodies combat these free radicals and the damage they cause.

Goji berries contain 18 amino acids; including the 8 essential ones, they are a superb source of vitamin A and offer more beta carotene than carrots, a rich source of vitamin C; having 500 times more vitamin C per ounce than oranges. Goji berries also have 21 trace minerals including germanium; a substance rarely found in foods, vitamins B1, B2, B6, and vitamin. The raw Goji berry is a nutritionally dense food and an excellent source of protein too.

Goji Berries have a long history of use for eye problems, skin rashes, psoriasis, allergies, insomnia, liver health and balancing blood sugar.

Some possible health benefits of the Goji:

● Reduces the craving for sugar
● Increases longevity
● Protects from premature aging
● Protects the liver
● Builds strong blood & promotes cardiovascular health
● Supports eye health & improves vision
● Maintains healthy blood pressure & blood sugar
● Simulates secretion of human growth hormone
● Strengthens muscles & bones
● Supports normal kidney function
● Improves fertility
● Aids sexual function
● Helps reduce obesity
● Strengthens the immune system

More on Goji Berry Health Benefits
hubpages.com...

and a package of Acai Berry Powder

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d23ceec6175.jpg[/atsimg]

The Acai fruit is believed to have many health benefits, and is therefore gaining prominence very quickly. Although many people are still learning about the health benefits of the Acai berry, the fact is, Central and South Americans have long known about these benefits.

The Acai berry has been heavily promoted by the media in recent times. It has been endorsed by top celebrities such as Oprah Winfrey and Rachel Ray.

The Acai fruit is believed to have many health benefits, and is therefore gaining prominence very quickly. Although many people are still learning about the health benefits of the Acai berry, the fact is, Central and South Americans have long known about these benefits.

The Acai berry fruit is commonly found in central and south American countries such as Peru and Brazil. They come from the Acai palm, which grows in swarm lands. Perhaps that's why they have been largely ignored by urban dwellers until now.

The berry itself is a small little fruit, the size of an ordinary grape. It is dark purple in color, and has a large seed. In fact, the seed is so large that it makes up 80% of the berry! But like all berries, the Acai berry is pulpy and juicy.

The Acai palm bears fruit twice and year, and the fruit is harvested by people as food. When consumed, the berry leaves a slight hint of bitter after taste, which resembles that of chocolate. It can be prepared in many different ways before consumption. Mostly, the Acai berry is prepared as drinks such as fruit sodas, fruit juices, smoothies, and so on. Therefore, it is very convenient for consumption.

When consumed on a regular basis, the Acai berry offers many health benefits. The Acai fruit is good for the body mainly because of its antioxidant properties. It is able to rid the body of harmful toxins in a relatively short period of time. The antioxidant process starts in about 2 hours after consumption of the Acai berry.

As a result, shortly after consumption of Acai berries, an individual may start to feel a boost in energy levels. Lethargy will be removed, leaving more energy for other daily activities. It improves mental clarity and promotes sound sleep. It even helps with digestive functions.

Read more: www.disabled-world.com...

Which provides me with a 60 to 90 supply of the berry powder!

Next...

7) I add once scoop of Vege GREENS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d090fc009d57.jpg[/atsimg]

Ingrediants:
www.progressivenutritional.com...#/men-vegegreens-ingredients

Here again I buy the larger container and add to it a couple of other green products, including

Barlean`s Greens
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17f649ae905e.gif[/atsimg]
Excellent Introductory Article here (worth reading for this topic)
www.barleans.com...

And Schinoussa Sea Vegetables powder (which instead of using a teaspoon I now just dump the whole jar into the Progressive VegeGreens Jug-container with the other two products (Barleans and Schinoussa Sea Veggies) and shake it up.
myhealthgarden.ca...

Schinoussa has six powerhouse superfoods algae combined in a raw living state with wild crafted flax powder. The six algae work in synergy to provide the body with all vitamins, minerals, enzymes and phytochemicals called xanthins. The richness of the nutrients in Schinoussa make it a leading premium product. Spirulina is known as a complete food providing all amino acids, and high B vitamins. It is also the most absorbable form of B’s, better than animal source. Chlorella is the most powerful source of chlorophyll, better than any land grass. Heavy metal, detox and blood purifying benefits are true to Chlorella. Irish Moss, Dulse and Red Marine Algae are high in all the trace minerals and powerful antioxidants. These work in synergy to provide all the xanthins needed to have anti-aging and disease preventative nutrients. The immune system is the key to great health. Algae contains all the natural nutrients needed to keep the immune system strong and healthy. Wild crafted flax is not a filler! It is a soluble and insoluble fiber added to absorb toxins, heavy metals, viruses, bacteria and pollutants out of the digestive system when algae do there detox process. This unique formula helps to prevent detox systems. Only 1 tsp. (4.5) per day is recommended. 2 tsp is for those who build up to it or needed for therapeutic purposes.

Again this will give me at leat a 60 day supply of the greens, and we`re talking maximum greens here obviously!

OK now, just a few more things to go, and then it`s time to BLEND and consume. I`ll post this now, and then edit and-or add another post as needed.

But it`s STARTED - at long last, and it feels good to be keeping my promise on this although a little late I realize, but hey better late than never!

Continued..

Next I add

8) One once of a product called Daily Complete, a liquid vitamin-mineral complex (one of my FAVORITE products)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6fe124e77ac9.jpg[/atsimg]

Summary
194 Vitamins, Minerals & Special Organic Nutrients
• 100% RDA of Key Vitamins & Minerals
• High ORAC Antioxidant Value (Anti-Aging)
• Organic Fruit & Organic Vegetable Whole Juice Blend
• Organic Anti-Aging Mediterranean Super Seed Blend
• Ionic Mineral Blend
• Essential Fatty Acids Blend
• Whole Superfood Green Complex
• Proprietary Ocean Vegetable Complex with pure Phytoplankton
• Great Orange Taste
• All this in just one ounce a day!
• No Dairy Products, No Artificial Flavors, No Sucrose
• Listed in the Canadian Compendium Of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties

Ingredients:

Recommended Adult Use: Take 1 ounce
(30 mL) per day during or after a meal.
Servings Per Container: 30

One serving (30mL) of Daily Complete contains:

MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS

Vitamin A (from Acetate & Beta Carotene) 10,000 IU

Vitamin D
800 IU

Vitamin E 30 IU

Vitamin C 150 mg

Vitamin B1 6 mg

Vitamin B2 4.25 mg

Niacinamide
20 mg

Vitamin B6 5 mg

Folic Acid
400 mcg

Vitamin B12
100 mcg
Vitamin K1 80 mcg

Biotin
120 mcg

Pantothenic Acid
10 mg

Potassium 25 mg

Zinc 15 mg

Selenium 80 mcg

Manganese 3 mg

Copper 2 mg

Silicon 1 mg

Chromium 50 mcg

Choline 50 mg

Inositol
50 mg

Coenzyme Q10 1 mg

NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS

NUTRIENT COMPLEX: Calcium (Gluconate) (28mg), Magnesium (Gluconate) (6mg), Dimethylglycine (3mg).

ORGANIC FRUIT AND ORGANIC VEGETABLE PHYTONUTRIENT COMPLEX WHOLE JUICE: Whole Juice Concentrates: organic apricot, organic mango, organic apple, organic tangerine, organic cranberry, organic lime, organic beets, organic green bell peppers and organic parsley; Carotenoid Concentrate: organic carrot, organic peach, organic yellow squash, organic cantaloupe, organic red pepper and organic tomato; Flavonoid Concentrate: organic orange, organic lemon, organic celery, organic grapefruit; organic phenolic red grape, organic strawberry, organic cherry, organic pear; Cruciferous Concentrate: organic broccoli, organic cabbage, organic cauliflower, organic brussel sprouts, organic mustard greens; Lutein concentrate: organic spinach, organic kale, organic asparagus, organic alfalfa, Hyaluronic acid (potato).

ORGANIC MEDITERRANEAN SUPER SEED BLEND: Organic Anise Seed, Organic Basil Leaf, Organic Bay Leaf, Organic Caraway Seed, Organic Cardamom Seed, Organic Coriander Leaf, Organic Cumin Seed, Organic Fennel (seed), Organic Fenugreek (seed), Organic Mustard Seed, Organic Oregano Leaf, Organic Sage Leaf, Organic Thyme Leaf.

ESSENTIAL FATTY ACID COMPLEX: Glycerin, Sorbitol Fatty Acid Esters, Flaxseed Oil (source of omega 3 fatty acids), Borage Oil, and Evening Primrose Oil (sources of GLA), Almond Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil.

MEDITERRANEAN HERBAL COMBINATION with ALOE VERA LEAF: Macca (Lepidium Meyenii), Eleuthero Root (Eleutherococcus senticosus), Many-flower Solomon’s Seal (Polygonatum multiflorum) (seed), False Unicorn (root), Black Cumin Seed (Nigella sativa), Yerba Maté Leaves Ext. (Ilex paraguariensis), Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceus), Nettle Herbs (leaf) (Urtica dioica), Calendula (leaf), Echinacea Root (Echinacea angustifolia), Alfalfa Leaves (Medicago sativa), Dandelion Root (Taraxacum off.), Clove (Syzygium aromaticum), Saw Palmetto Berries (Serenoa serrulata), Red Clover Flower (Trifolium pratense), Peppermint Leaves (Mentha piperita), Pumpkin (Cucrbita pepo) (seed), Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum cassia), Ginger Root (Zingiber off.), Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root), Ginseng Root (Panax ginseng), Chicory (Cichorium intybus) (root), Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) (leaf), Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) (fruit), Goldenseal (Hydrastis Canadensis), Ashwaghanda (Withania somnifera) (root), Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) (leaf), Helonias Root (Chamaelirium luteum), Horehound (Marrubium Vulgare), Passion Flower (Passiflora Incarta), Sarsaparilla (Smilax officinalis) (leaf), Olive (Olea europaea) (leaf), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Concentrate (200:1) (leaf), Iceland Moss (Centraria islandica).

IONIC MINERAL BLEND

HERBAL VITAMIN C COMPLEX: Rose Hips, Acerola Cherry, Sago Palm, Camu Fruit.

BOTANICAL COMPLEX with PHENALGIN™: Green tea polyphenols, grape seed extract, Pine bark extract, grape skin extract, phlorotannin extract of Canary Island Cystoseira (canariensis marine algae), Alpine Tea (Rhodenol) (Rhododendron caucasicum), Citrus Bioflavonoids.

WHOLE SUPERFOOD GREEN COMPLEX: Wheat Grass (leaf), Barley Grass (leaf), Spirulina (whole plant), Dunaliella (whole plant), Apple (pectin), Barley (sprouts), Brown Rice Bran, Nova Scotia Dulse, Fructooligosaccharides, Chlorella (whole plant), Oat Straw (leaf), Rye Grass (leaf), Lycopene (from tomatoes).

PLANT ENZYME CONCENTRATE: Papaya (fruit), pineapple (fruit), amylase, cellulase, invertase, lactase, lipase, phytase, and protease.

PROPRIETARY OCEAN NUTRIENT COMPLEX with PLANKTON: Sea Lettuce [ulva lactuca], Wild Atlantic Nori [Porphyra umbilicalis], Dulse (whole plant), Bladderwrack (whole plant), Rockweed (whole leaf), Kelp (whole plant), and Irish Moss (whole plant), Plankton (from golden brown algae).

Other Ingredients: Filtered Water, Natural colours and flavours, Glycine, Yellow Pea Protein, Xanthane Gum (naturally sourced), Potassium Sorbate.

www.kend.awarenesshealth.com...

Note: I get my awareness life products including Daily Compele and PureTrim (to follow) from through a friend who`s a distributor, and as a result get a 35% discount on their products.

9) Two heaping tablespoons of

milled (powdered) flax seed

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c57bb0db5001.jpg[/atsimg]

Note: Its much cheaper to buy flax seeds and grind them yourself in a coffee bean grinder, which works just as well.

10) I add one medium sized scoop (about four tablespoons) of a combined mixture of superfood powders including stuff like Sprouted Chi (OROC value of 2500), Slippery Elm Bark Powder, Camu Camu, Selba, whatever`s on the shelf at my local Greens Market, which I buy as I can afford it, and then I add it to a large jug of what was once a product called Vega and then shake it all up, just like I do with the Greens and the PytoBerry with Goji and Acai powders.

11) Fill a quarter of an eight ounce glass with hot water, and add once teaspoon of

Virgin Coconut Oil (for medium chained trans fatty acids)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7772efc1e2c.jpg[/atsimg]

Coconut Oil and its
Wonderful Health Benefits

Coconut oil has been used for centuries as a vital source of food for health and general well being in traditional communities of tropical regions. Recent research verifies traditional beliefs that the coconut palm is “The Tree of Life” and that, just like any other pure, whole food, coconuts and virgin coconut oil have a significant role to play in a well balanced, nutritious diet. Abandoning unhealthy lifestyles and reverting to natural foods can help to reverse many of the diseases that have manifested in our bodies through the highly refined diet of our modern society.

Read more: www.coconut-connections.com...

As to coconut oil melts in the hot water I then add in some droppers of a variety of tinctures, like Liver Compound, Adrenal Compound, Seven Medicinal Mushroom and-or Red Reishi extract (if I have it), 5 drops of Wild Oil of Oregano, Cinnamon Extract (keeps down blood sugars), Ginger Root Extract (same), Korean Ginseng extract, whatever suits your fancy (see your local apothecary if there is one)

I love this place in Vancouver
www.gaiagarden.ca...

So here`s where you could get creative adding any number of root or herbal extracts.

Stir and set aside to comingle while the butterlike coconut oil melts in your little potion.

12) Add one packet of a product called PureTrim

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2ac490b2b33.jpg[/atsimg]

High Protein Energy Shake
225 calories
21g Protein (NON-GMO Vegetable Pea & Brown Rice Protein)
10g Net Carbs (17g total)
Antioxidants & Prebiotics
Mediterranean Essential Fatty Acid Blend
Prebiotic and Enzyme Blend
Ionic Plant Trace Mineral Blend (from ocean plant)
Anti-Stress & Energy Blend
Mediterranean Skin & Digestion Blend
Super Greens Blend
No Soy • No Whey • No Dairy • No Aspartame • No Sucrose

I am currently out of my Pure Trim and ordering more this week, but if I had it I could list off the box every single ingrediant, which is impressive in its own right.

But here`s the thing about the Pure Trim Mediterranean Wellness Shakes, which although its designed as a meal replacement dietary supplement, my supersmoothie just doesn`t taste right without it (I use the Vanilla flavour instead of chocolate), and I`m serious - I`ve tried any number of other protein powders, but without the Pure Trim is it just not the same at all, and I only wish I could find another vanillia flavoured plant based protein powder out there which tastes as good and which gives the smoothie ìts rich texture and well it`s smoothiness, but I can`t, so when I buy Pure Trim I buy a LOT of it, enough to last for months, same with the Daily Complete liquid vitamin nutrient complex, since they`re both coming from the same source and are both the products I love the most, as the BASE for my entire smoothie experience.

Like Daily Complete, Pure Trim is also from Awareness Life out of Langley BC and from what I can tell it had to be ordered from a designated distributor like my friend, and unless you can get it and the Daily Complete at a discount, I fear it`s just a little on the expensive side.

So absent that, try to find a plant based vanilla flavoured powder which tastes great and thickens the shake, but you`ll be hard pressed to find it I think.

Without my pure trim, the shake tastes I don`t know `greenie` or just not right, not that it HAS to taste great mind you, given whats in it, and how good it is for you, but me I like to have the ahhhhh feeling and that satiated completion after my supersmoothie, and I just can`t seem to get it without the Pure Trim component.

13) Pour on top the hot water virgin coconut oil and tincture (extracts) concoction which feels like a potion when you`re adding a dropper of this a dropper of that and a few drops of this and that. Add a little more regular cold water as needed to assist with the blending and to get the right consistency.

14) Blend and consume

Final Note: The one ingredient not covered here, which can be added and which will make the world of difference once you`re up and running with your own superfood supersmoothie, is something called Ormus, to be covered next..

And that`s where it starts to get really interesting I have to say, but until then it looks like you`ve got some shopping (&-or saving) to do.

But when we add Ormus to this.... well stay tuned for for the Elixir of Life component of the Superfood Supersmoothie, as well as an upcoming post on the Superfoods of the World which can be accessed and added to our concoction.

Re: Ormus and Greens - there is a product which I have yet to try which looks just awesome called

Ormus Supergreens

www.sunwarrior.com...

Product Review

www.naturalnews.com...

edit on 31-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: editing

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
10 Drug-Free Ways to overcome type 2 diabetes and obesity (via blood sugar regulation)

www.healthiertalk.com...

Additional Suggested Research - the LIVER (central chemical conversion processor for the entire metabolic process).

Most powerful herbal remedy for liver rejeuvenation - Red Reishi Mushroom (Google it).

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Questions:

Although your smoothie is packed with tons of nutrition, is it possible for your body to be able to process all of it at one go? How do you feel during the day after consuming such a super smoothie? Are you just shredded now (lol)?

Although this is kind of off topic, have you heard of the 17 day diet? Apparently its a new diet (tested on Dr. Phil) that packs on specific nutrients to help shed weight and make you overall really healthy. I do not know the details of the diet although it is said that it is very nutritious and doesn't lead you to consuming less food and in fact enjoyable. Combined with a vigorous routine (probably comparable to The Biggest Loser) in roughly 17 days some of shed between 15 and 30 pounds. What do you think about this?

In the coming week I am happy to say I will be beginning to fullfil some of the changes I said I would be fullfilling earlier in this thread! I also hope to get started on the superfruit smoothie once I am employed!

Today is the first day I feel overtly alert and awakened in months! I don't what it was but I finally think I am ready to move past this depression I have been battling. I think one factor was the amount of music I listened to today (trance). I don't know about others but me and a group of friends believe that trance has actual powers. The beat in trance music is repetitive and fast similar to say that of Native Americans doing their chants and beating a drum. Science has proven that music with a fast beat also stimulates the body to make you more alert.
I am feeling great today and finally have gotten a lot of work done today and have not wasted a minute of today!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsMyName

Well, you may notice that while there's a ton of nutrients, that for the shake we are only adding a small amount of each component, and if you look at the Daily Complete liquid vitamin complex, youll see that the amounts of everything are very small. It is very rich, however, yes, and if too much for a person (although I dont find that) they could do this smoothie ritual every second or third day, that kind of thing, but I can tell you from playing hockey that it makes a HUGE difference in energy levels, big time! For men over the age of 40 it also acts like hormone replacement therapy, generating no shortage of testosterone!

The point is that regular foods are on the whole nutritionally deficient, and there is no amount of grocery shopping which can put back in all these essential elements.

And from a monetary perspective, its not all THAT much more than doing a large grocery shopping. Its a wonderful thing to have access to anyway, to replace everything thats been lost over the years from poor nutrition and a lack of excercise.

Oh and after my shake I feel totally energized and my body just laps it right up, thats my experience.

So glad to hear that you are feeling better and rejeuvenated, thats so wonderful to hear, I am very happy for you, keep it up!

Best Regards,

NAM

P.S. The only way it works in my experience, is in combination with regular vigorous excercise.

I had lost about 40 pounds total, have gained back 10 but am soon to be playing daily Aerobie again so I will be lean and trim yet again. It really has worked wonders for me.

Addition: This is the ingredients listing for the Progressive VegeGreens Product, not accessible from the link I gave in the post above.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/344cd11a9bc0.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The Philisopher's Stone & The Elixir of Life

I don't have the time right now to lay out all the research on this, but for those who are interested and who have the resources to go ahead and build your own Superfood Supersmoothie as the delivery mechanism for the 'Elixir of Life aka Philospher's Stone' aka Ormus - I'll just go ahead and point you to a few sources, so that you aren't left waiting on that part, and ask that you simply spend some time researching it on your own (Google is your friend).

Ormus powders

Etherium Gold
www.harmonicinnerprizes.com...

I also highly recommend their other main product called Aulterra, which has the phenomenal capacity to neutralize toxins
www.harmonicinnerprizes.com...

Aurum Solis
www.lifetechnology.org...

Astralight (Note: very expensive per quantity, but could be added to a batch of Etherium Gold combined with Aurum Solis to potentize your powder 'stash')
www.zptech.net...

Liquid Form (alchemically extracted from dew based on the old knowledge)
www.alchemicalelixirs.com...

As part of a liquid vitamin-mineral supplement
Fuzion Liquid Vitamin with M-State Elements (affordible)
www.zptech.net...

And if you are right into this part and wish to go as far as possible with this unusual substance, I recommend

Ascension Alchemy
www.asc-alchemy.com...

although they do not produce commercially available products so you have to sign up with them and go through some hoops to prove your sincerity or whatever, and participate in conference calls etc., but they are the real deal.

You can also make the Ormus yourself from Celtic Sea Salt, but it just looks too difficult and time consuming for my liking, but some people here might be into that (Google it).

Nanoparticle colloidal suspensions may also be of interest, if so this is the place
www.purestcolloids.com...

I am convinced however, that the superfood supersmoothie, along the lines outlined above, is the appropriate delivery mechanism (either directly with the powders or as part of a 'water therapy' (to be covered) for these monoatomic Ormus or Orme elements, combined with vigorous excercise, quality human interaction, and a working theological framework by which, in the words of Carl Jung, you can enter the fray as an individualized person with your WHOLE being, as opposed to cowering in a corner as a small part of the 'mass-man' according to a self-induced imprisonment or self-contracted and constrained way of being, which is by its very nature rather depressing.

May you grow tall in stature, unto the very stature of Christ!

God Bless,

NAM

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Jan. 31, 2011 MEDIA CONTACT: Vaishali Honawar | 202-527-7339 | [email protected]

New Dietary Guidelines Back Plant-Based Diets to Fight Obesity

Federal Recommendations Highlight Vegetarian and Vegan Meals and Increased Fruit and Vegetable Consumption

WASHINGTON—The 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, unveiled today, highlight the benefits of vegetarian and vegan diets, drawing praise from nutrition experts at the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM). The new Guidelines go farther than previous federal policies in acknowledging the power of plant-based diets for health.

The Dietary Guidelines—issued by the Department of Agriculture and the Department of Health and Human Services every five years—are the blueprint for all federal nutrition programs, including school meals. The new Guidelines devote two full pages to vegetarian and vegan nutrition, and point out that these eating patterns provide nutritional advantages and reduce obesity, heart disease, and overall mortality. Vegetarian diets may include dairy products and eggs, while vegan diets avoid all animal products.

“People who avoid meat cut their risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and certain cancers, and those who also avoid dairy products and eggs are healthiest of all,” says PCRM nutrition education director Susan Levin, M.S., R.D. “It’s good to see that these diets are now part of federal policy.”

www.pcrm.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
And for those who lack the resources right now to in effect consume the entire plant kingdom in one shot..

You can still do a lot for yourself in terms of getting more excercise, more quality human interaction, meditation, changing your environment (cleanliness is next to Godliness), eating a healthier diet, taking a yoga class, learning to play a musical instrument, etc. and spending time in contemplative prayer and/or studying a spiritual tradition to develop a working theological framework for yourself. Me although I was never an alchoholic I used to love going to AA meetings just for the fellowship and the spiritual charge of being with suffering people willing to get honest with themselves and share with others.

All these little things can add up to a new outlook and a new life. As they say Rome wasn't built in a day..

"Easy does it", as they used to say in AA!

No worries..

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Again I thank you for this info! Yes my younger brother and I will begin Aerobie as soon as it arrives. We are both looking to get in better shape and are excited to start. We have already started running, about a mile a day, and lifting weights. I jotted down the ingredients for your Super Smoothie and I hope to acquire most of these things soon so I can start making my own.

On a side note, have you ever heard of Kinoki Foot Pads? They supposedly rid your body of toxins. I was thinking of trying them out. Here's the link

Kinoki Foot Pads

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join