It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Alex Jones still alive?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Or is it possible that as a figure whom speaks the truth, if killed, that would only further suggest the governments involvement thus suggesting the true nature of the beast. Much like District Attorney Jim Garrison during the 1960's who spoke out about JFK's assassination? He was a threat to the Government at that time, his investigation took him deeper into the " rabbit hole ", and by doing so, the Feds knew if they made a move on him...the people would cry foul, and there would have been a massive uprising at that time~

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Na i do not believe that matyr thing people always say. The gov and media can ridicule peopel to bits, and the general public believe it, thats most of them.

The matyr thing is not a thing that works anymore, people have there tv and there lifes of enetertainment.

Matyr things may of worked for before tv and entertainment but not now.

He is not dead as he does what they want.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
They only kill people in this country when they fear the person is, or can, get a following of people big enough that may affect their business.

I was once a part of a community where the CIA told the leader don’t get too big.

One can get a slice of the pie and get a following but don’t get too big a following or if you do don’t start telling them to, for example, not enlist in the army, or boycott certain businesses or to denounce war . . . things like that, and then you may survive.

If Jones himself is not a counteragent, then likely his following doesn’t affect the business enterprises of the elite enough for them to do anything to him.
That’s the Key, how one affects the business of the powerful

Look at the assassinations we know were done by the PTB.

JFK: He was doing as president all kinds of things that would curtail the profits and power of too many powerful interests therefore he had to go.

MLKing: was getting ready to go outside of civil rights issues and into the international anti-war movement

Malcolm X: was doing similar and getting ready to go to the UN and protest the US treatment of their black citizens.

Both were going outside of what the elite allows, which might affect the international interests of America so they had to go

IN THIS COUNTRY WHATEVER YOU DO, UNDERSTAND THIS: YOU COULD CALL PEOPLE NAMES ALL YOU WANT BUT DON’T AFFECT THEIR POWER AND MONEY OR YOU WILL BE ASSASSINATED!

edit on 1-11-2010 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

But based on the Fact that he has a large following, wouldn't that suggest he could be a threat to the governments agenda?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The gov shows his followers he is wrong enough, then they do not really know.

I bet his format of doing his stuff is very open to people controlling society. He gets well paid by you lot so why should he really care.

If the man thought all those things really, why would you bring kids into this world?

He obviously does not believe what he says, or he would not do such a thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

What thing? getting kids? you mad? So you say if he was serious about everything he says, he should have had kids, and because he does, you say he isn't serious?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

It's clearly because he's got nothing to go on. Having sat through several painful hours of his documentaries, they're nothing but incoherent speculation.

He acts like he's doing such great work when he's really just trying to put together bits and pieces that don't fit.

Has anyone considered that he might be...wrong?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberjedi

What thing? getting kids? you mad? So you say if he was serious about everything he says, he should have had kids, and because he does, you say he isn't serious?

I can guarentee 2 things.

1) I am more sane than you
2) I am more right than you will ever be

If he really thought all the things he was saying was true, why would he bring kids into a world, where he thought they would go through such things.

America does not need concentration cams, you have tv, and beer.

Alex and his gold pushing pals keep him in business. Go on guys buy more of his last stock gold, that 5 years ago was sold out.(I am being sarcastic here if you cannot understand)

Get it, alex does not believe all those things, he just is stealing your money. He has been selling his last stock gold coins, for how long now. lol

The geezer is just stealing your money.
edit on 11/1/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
If they kill him people will take him seriously,And give him credibility!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I often wonder why Jesse Ventura is still alive.
Any one else wonder the same?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The rulers of this world have been the guardians of knowledge and spreaders of mis-information for thousands of years. They know practically everybody will believe what they've read in a text book or newspaper; they also know that 'the awakened' will never return to believing the MSM again. So logically they will also have contigency plans in place to gain influence over as many truthers as possible. TPTB must have put they're 'false prophets' out there and it's fair to assume that they would be rather high profile and - at least once upon a time - to an extent, credible, due to them working for the possesors of truth.

If something very big is coming, it would work wonderfully well to drip feed the truth with, say, a two year buffer. While we're hoovering up the 'new' revelations, we're distracted.

The question is where are these 'agents'? They must be out there.
edit on 1-11-2010 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

And have you considered he might be right?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Alex has no problem propagating any conspiracy, constantly warning us to "open our eyes","get ready", "be prepared" and it wont be long now! The only theory him and David Icke are not pushing down our throats is the one we should be most concerned about 2012. No the world will not end but many people will.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

It depends what he tells his loyal followers to do, I would think. Also, everybody who listens to Jones is not necessarily a loyal follower of him.

In addition to that, his following considering the population of 300 million in America may be of no consequence.

On the other hand Jones may very well be a CIA double agent just put there to be the ceiling of conspiracy theorist, and to make them a mockery.

When he was yelling and screaming at the Bilderbergers meeting, I think in Canada a few years ago, he really looked like a fool.

That doesn’t mean he is an agent, but it may mean he is a fool, and possibly the PTB see him as a fool and therefore don’t fear him or think he can affect their power.

If and when Jones starts to have rallies of a million people or more then he should start watching his back.

edit on 1-11-2010 by inforeal because: typos

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

If he really thought all the things he was saying was true, why would he bring kids into a world, where he thought they would go through such things.

Alex and his gold pushing pals keep him in business. Go on guys buy more of his last stock gold, that 5 years ago was sold out.(I am being sarcastic here if you cannot understand)

Get it, alex does not believe all those things, he just is stealing your money. He has been selling his last stock gold coins, for how long now. lol

I know the world is a messed up place at the moment, but i have a child. Does that mean im lying and i don't think the world is a bad place?

I cracks me up this "he is doing it for the money" riubbish. Alot of people come to this conclusion when they want to put someone down and de-bunk them. I have listened to alex jones for a while now, and i have not had to pay anything, nothing at all.

In fact, he ven says if you do buy a dvd, which you can watch for free by the way, make sure you make as many copies as possible, and give them out to as many people as you can. Of course he has to make a bit of money. He has a show, and he has workers he needs to pay, or do you think he has a magic money tree in his garden, so he does not need money?

I believe that he believes 100% what he is saying, and you should be happy that someone is actually sticking up for your country. the sad thing i, people are people, and they will always love thee-bunking first, then their country later, which is a shame, but i guess thats one of the reasons why the world is such a messed up place.

You know the sad thing is this. I was having a debate with some american guy about the Iraq war. I told him about wikileaks and he did not even know they released the files on Iraq. He said, if that was the case, then it would be all over the news lol See the kind of people we have to deal with

There should be more people like Alex jones, but im sure there will be soon. People are waking up to the fact that their own government are doing terrible things. If you want to live in a world where you refuse to believe this, then its up too you. You just have to look around, its everywhere, and its only going to get worse.

No matter who comes along, and no matter what evidence they have, you will always get the same old people refusing to believe it. Is this because of their de-bunking beliefs? maybe. With the release of more documents beng released by wikileaks, you will see more and more terrible things that have been done.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Alex has no problem propagating any conspiracy, constantly warning us to "open our eyes","get ready", "be prepared" and it wont be long now! The only theory him and David Icke are not pushing down our throats is the one we should be most concerned about 2012. No the world will not end but many people will.

Nothing will happen in 2012. Predictions come and go all the time, and nothing happens.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I think he is not dead because either they don't want to martyr him as he has a lot of followers or maybe it is because he really isn't that big of a threat to the government. He usually just tells you about documents and articles that the government has already released that most people would not want to search and read about. I personally believe his guest he has on his show are more of threats than he is and that it would be harder to cover up his murder like it was a suicide or insanity.

I personally like most of his guest on his show and think that he is really passionate about what he does. To me he does a good job of portraying the government for what it is and waking people up to the grim possibilities people may soon have to deal with. He may get to excited, exaggerate sometimes and have an ego but he seems like Glen Becks nemesis and if anyone is Dis-info it's Glenn Beck. As for the William Cooper thing it seems like Alex Jones and William Cooper had some differences of opinion that led to a pointless personal battle and still lives on to this day. If you think Alex Jones says some crazy things then people can admit Cooper had some pretty crazy things he said as well.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Hi there Andy,

I believe it is time for you to have a nice glass of STFU, and mature a little while you are at it. I don't like the way you reacht to my comment, clearly you are an ignorant F*ck. So next time, please get your head out of your ass before you reply to anything, thanks dear.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Only problem with your response is that he argued a point against Glenn Beck, and Glenn Beck, being the schmuck he is, was unable to debunk much less come up with an argument with investigative facts to disprove the allegations about the FEMA camps that Alex reported on.
My point is, that thus far, no one has been able to disprove anything. Responders on this sight continue to label and throw name calling, but yet don't submit any viable evidence to substantiate their claims?
Everyone can continue name calling, and thats fine, but lets see some proof?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think it's pretty obvious that he was either being used from the begining, or the Feds got to him at some point and are using him now for sure... Who is this guy ? Where did he come from ? His background sounds made up.. He found out about the nwo in college and now he's "dedicated his life to stopping them".. That sounds great, but why has your show gotten more and more tame since I started listening just 5 years ago ? When I satrted paying attention to Alex jones, his main focus was Skull and bones, Arnold Schwarzeneggan being the Nazi ruler of the world, and most importantly , 911.. You turn on his show now, what's he talking about? The ever dissapointing tea party movement. Immigrants. Taxes. Everything they are already talking about on fox news, and nothing more:. This is the man who "predicted" 911! Why is he reporting on the same pointless garbage every mainstream news station is ? I think what happened is this:
-government picked him up to incite fear and spread false truths (google his y2k broadcast)
- when he began to get a following "they" realized they could use him for more and began leaking him info, thus making him the new nwo ' prophit' ( get everyone to trust him by making him 'appear' to be in the know)
- the last step is to take it back a notch and try to fit him for a more mainstream audience. Alex isn't talking about anything that Nancy grace isn't.
To wrap it up , as stated in one of the posts above, bill Cooper hated Alex jones with a passion. He whole heartedly believed that Alex was working for the same institution he speaks out against, and if I have to put my cards on someone, it's going to be bill Cooper ... Alex jones once said , "you don't want to be the turd in the punch bowl". Well you sir mr. Jones, are definately the turd!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join