It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Alex Jones still alive?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hey ATS,

Having seen some clips on youtube, about Alex Jones, and the show that he does, i can't help but think of this, as do alot of other people. This guy has been around for years already, broadcasting worldwide, 24/7. He clearly is very outspoken on his government, the US government that is. Clearly he has a massive worldwide audience, and by that he is able to influence alot of people. A few times now he and his audience managed to get the #1 rank on google, by all entering the same search phrase, that is certainly alot of influence.

Is this guy a fraud? Certainly he raises interesting topics, such as 9/11, and covering all the other political madness in the US, and worldwide. Ive listened to his show quite alot of times, but can't listen to it for to long, after hearing NWO again and again and again, it gets annoying.

How come this guy has not been targeted yet? He says JFK and Tupac have been killed because they were against NWO, yet Alex Jones is more outspoken on that topic then these two guys combined. Do they (the establishment, TPTB) want him to keep broadcasting his anti-government views? He is criticized by being someone who gives alot of truth, and then mixes it with exaggerations, and then lies. William Cooper hated this guy. Please ATS, give your thoughts on Alex Jones, lets expose him, or support him. It's a paradox really.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

Well on one hand, his sensational antics might actually get people interested, then do their own research. Two choices I can think of why he is still alive. One, he acts like a lunatic all the time, and a lot of people see it and just write off everything he says. Two, he is a planted shill, meant to act like a lunatic, and make people associate anything he says as total psychobabble.
edit on 1-11-2010 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

link   
There is no way they would kill someone who helps them, whether he knows it or not.

William cooper was the best the truth movement had,a nd they got rid of him, as he knew what they do and how they think in a way.

Alex jones and david icke help the ptb, why would they get rid of them.

Whether alex jones knows or not, he works for them, and he does what they want.

Go and listen what william cooper said about jones.

link   
It is quite known that he is a government shill or COINTELPRO... what ever you want to call it. He instills fear into the listeners and has been known to give a lot of good info, with some added disinfo. I myself used to listen to his radio show and got sucked in his fear boat for a while.

I say stay away from him and do your OWN research!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Because contrary to popular conspiracy beliefs... In America we don't assassinate our insane people. We put them on TV or radio and then laugh at them.

Freedom of speech IS freedom of speech. As long as Alex doesn't specifically endorse sedition he will be fine.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The majority of Americans have never heard of him, and if they have, they likely think he's a fringe nutjob. Killing him would suddenly make him a martyr in the eyes of fringe types and bring more legitimate attention from the mainstream. Maintaining his lack of mainstream credibility, and ensuring that he and his views are seen as kooky is much more effective than offing him. ...or he's a CIA disinformation generator.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
why should he be dead,.

most of what he sais is in the public domain already and has been for quite a while,

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This is a pretty good video critique of him.

I do give him credit, cause he helped me to wake up. Its very important to do your own research though.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
We put them on TV or radio and then laugh at them.

Thats what groups like bbc are here for too. People wonder why people do not talk, if you talk you would be ridiculed beyond belief, and they can take any memory you have and find out anythin in your past. This plays on the fact that all humans are hypocrites, and thing somehow they are clean and not like others.

But the same thing is here in uk, bbc are used to make sure that uk peopel do not talk, and the media here.

I assume the media does the same over there and media people are useless morons, with no care for human life beyond ridiculing people and there paycheck.

They also have to have someone to keep the fringe people listening to someone. If jones is doing it, and that means no one else over there can take over, who may be more suited like william cooper was.
edit on 11/1/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I use to go to prisonplanet everyday until I stumbled upon ATS, lets just say I don't visit the website anymore. The whole prisonplanet website just seems to be one big fear monger article mixed together. At least on ATS there is the occasional feel good thread.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Lol I love that guy. Back when I used myspace I had him on my friend list, he was always putting together some great videos.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by louieprima
The majority of Americans have never heard of him, and if they have, they likely think he's a fringe nutjob. Killing him would suddenly make him a martyr in the eyes of fringe types and bring more legitimate attention from the mainstream. Maintaining his lack of mainstream credibility, and ensuring that he and his views are seen as kooky is much more effective than offing him. ...or he's a CIA disinformation generator.

I agree completely, couldn't have said it better.

They wouldn't assassinate him, he causes fear and paranoia in conspiracy theorists and the government probably loves it if anything haha.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
My theory goes something like this. Finding the truth in this world is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Guys like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck... throw a lot of fake needles into the haystack making it even harder to find the one you are looking for.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
He is still alive for a few reasons...
1. If he were killed, his message and status would gain significant more attention and credibility
2. By "keeping him alive", he can continue fear-mongering which is great for a couple of reasons: He will be seen as just that- a fear-mongerer and raving lunatic by most people, and he will keep feeding fear into the daily emotion-intake of average people.

I think that last point is most important- fear is the emotion that has been used against people forever; as long as people are scared, they will be confused and look to leaders and other people other than themselves for help.

Feeding the idea that people are powerless and there is some kind of all-powerful conspiracy out to rule and/or is ruling the world will for sure make people feel hopeless and powerless- just the kind of thing any kind of fear-ruling elite would want.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by louieprima

Agreed. Besides, JFK and the rest were offed because they had power to do something. Other than calling for armed revolution, compared to the PTB, this guy is no real threat, as long as the fringe is small, and the rest of the country shuns the fringe. He could also, either knowingly or unknowingly, be a disinformation fearmongering agent, as was mentioned before.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rahjian

I don't really know how much fear he really is spreading, fear comes along with awakening i'd say, it's a byproduct of hearing something that's really the opposite of you're believe system. I applaud him for video taping the bohemian grove act, that certainly adds to his credibility i'd say. As far as i know, his radio audience is only expanding, i'm interesting to see how big he is able to grow, and spread his artillery of truth, and or lies. When will the government intervene, and put him under heavy negative media bombardment.

Also, the documentaries that he produced, are very revealing to say the least, i respect him for that. But, Bill Cooper was very much against alex. Bill Cooper enjoyed and still has alot of respect, seen as a hero by some, for his work in the fields of conspiracy. This bothers me very much, if Cooper is right, about Alex being a fraud, that's really F****** lol.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Something that puzzles me here. With the intelligent minds on this message board, why must you all still care about Bill Coopers opinion on Alex Jones? Remember Bill Cooper is Bill Cooper, you are you. Come up with your own impression of Alex Jones.

The only way i see AJ working for TPTB is if he is just literally acting as a Bug Zapper. He would be digitally pointing out all of those against the New World Order plan. Think of how easy it would be to have a nation wide raid on all AJ listeners. It sounds far fetch, however if I can think it, anyone else can.

One thing i have put together in my mind is this: Look at Alex Jones and his Associations; He has lawyers, cops, congressmen, David Ick, former government employees all come on his show. Remember, these are not all millionaires but they have friends, who have friends who have friends. Usually people surround themselves with people that follow similar believes.

This NEW AGE movement is a lot bigger than folks think. David Ick out of all of Alex Jones guest is one of the most frequent besides Bob Chapman and the other Wallstreet genius. Knowing David Wilcock and David Ick both speak about similar topics and have a wide audience behind them, Alex Jones might have more respect outside of mainstream media than people give him credit for.

I am still positive that this New World Order deal can go two ways; Expose all the patriots that really care about preserving the land or expose all these greedy entities that are suppressing and are attempting to sabotage US soil. If GOOGLE is really the NSA, and Facebook.com is also another Government agency, then why are there videos of NEW AGE movement all over youtube? Why are there videos of all these 9/11 truth movements all over the internet, not including Youtube which is owned by Google? I am telling you, this New Age movement is bigger than what we think it is.

All i can think is... there is a very cold and silent war being fought within structures of power. One is pushing for a New Age movement featuring the Hemp Industry and Gnostic meditation. By the way, Meditation, Astral Projection, Spiritual Channeling videos are amazing unsuppressed topics that deal with the New Age system. I can't really think of what the other might be pushing for... its heart breaking to think of something as horrible as the holocaust happening again. Keep in mind there are Organizations such as Maps.org that are publicly known for their Psychedelic studies and have been under a positive cloud of success. Also, Alternative Energy and HH2 generators being sold on Ebay.com

I remember hearing a story of some author that was apparently being protected by a 33rd Degree Mason known to him as Cosmos. If Masonry is so intertwined with our "Culture" then perhaps it is powers like them who might be protecting the Jone's family in Texas. Not to mention the obvious that he is a syndicated radio broadcast host with thousands of listeners world wide and murdering him would just cause hysteria and prove him 100% right.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I like alex jones. Its good to see that there are still people out there who give a sh*t about the planet, and where it is going. The problem with us, as a human race, is we are primitive. Alot of people are more concerned about de-bunking than sitting back and looking at how messed up the world is at the moment.

Alex jones backs alot of his stuff up with evidence, but some people just want to ignore that, and say he is a wacko, nut job etc.

Anyone, who comes out with evidence is going to find it hard to get it out to everyone. Even wikileaks have that problem, which i find amazing!

Yes, its good to do your own research too, but a good place to start in my opinion is alex jones. It just amazes me that so many people are wrapped up in their de-bunking beliefs, and yes, it is a belief, and they just sweep stuff like this under the carpet and say its all crap.

Us humans, as a whole, have a very long way to go

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I will admit, I have heard of his show, and listen to him rarely, but some of you claim that he releases dis-information. But how would you know? Did you read his research documentation? Did you speak to his investigating team? Most likely not. My point is, its amazing to me how people will immediately right some one off, labeling the person as a nutjob, or lunatic, all because you don't agree nor have the same view as Alex.
If he is so far from the truth, how do you explain the release of information about the FEMA camps rebuilt for population control? ( I've got pictures that I took of these bizarre locations ) And how do you explain the police state that we are living in currently? One would be completely naive to think that we don't! Alex released information about police state, and if you do your own research, you will see the ties linked between the two.

Regardless of what you believe, do your OWN research.......but there lies a problem to! How do you discern what is fiction, and what is fact.......Truth is only true to what you believe~
edit on 1-11-2010 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Because like all great info sources he follows the 90/10 rule to a tee. Probly even 85/15 with a burst of energy to enlighten equals somthing I call "crazy camo". It is the only protection against TPTB due to them being so powerfull they will kill you unless you discredit yourself with 10 - 15% of your own material. By doing this you debunk yourself to the point of protection or more so to the point where TPTB do not feel the only way to discredit you is death. It is the wistle blower stanadard for staying alive.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join