It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Alex Jones still alive?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

Ask yourself this............Why hasen't someone Eliminated that Homeless Man on the Street Corner of every American City With a Sign around his neck saying " The World is about to End , Repent Sinners ! " ? Is it because he offers No Proof to those who hear his Message that it is Truely about to Happen ? Alex is no different than that Man , only difference is , he has a Bigger Audience to Preach to .

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

He has been proven wrong several times and outright lies to bring his point full circle. Once again, look up his y2k broadcast if you can find it.. All kinds of blatent lies and fear mongering going on there.. The difference between glenn and Alex is that Glenn is EXACTLY what he appears to be and Alex is not. He is not looking out for the peoples best intrests, he is simply using weak minded listeners to, if anything , bring us much closer to martial law.. What better way to get everyone locked up than by inciting riots .. Not saying Glenn beck is looking out for anyone, I'm just stating Alex is not to be trusted

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

He puts out random, unfounded speculation coupled with conjecture and a complete lack of evidence for any of it. How can I consider someone who gets an idea and then tries to fit random facts around that idea seriously?

The process for determining truth is looking at the facts and then seeing what you can derive from them, not trying to cram the facts into your ridiculous theories.

In fact, he's the sort of guy that gives 'conspiracy theory' a bad name.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

I can't disprove claims that he makes either...but he can't prove them. That's the ridiculous thing. I can't prove that there's an invisible pink unicorn flying around on the moon, not touching the surface and leaving the soil undisturbed....but I also can't disprove it.

Also, Glenn Beck? That's your standard? I've seen better reasoning skills in middle schools.

And here'e the crazy thing:
The US government has all sorts of crazy contingency plans for all sorts of ridiculous situations.

There's no conspiracy theory regarding the strategy we've developed in the case of a Girl Scout Insurgency...yes, we have a plan for it. Seriously!

Where's the conspiracy theory for our contingency in the case of having to deal with a war against both Canada and Mexico?

Do you see any conspiracy theory that centers around our plan for war with South America (all the countries in the continent)?

No, because they're silly, crazy contingency plans that are made by officer school students and refined by generals just in case....and the FEMA thing is, at best, one of those things.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

He puts out random, unfounded speculation coupled with conjecture and a complete lack of evidence for any of it. How can I consider someone who gets an idea and then tries to fit random facts around that idea seriously?

The process for determining truth is looking at the facts and then seeing what you can derive from them, not trying to cram the facts into your ridiculous theories.

In fact, he's the sort of guy that gives 'conspiracy theory' a bad name.

He backs up alot of what he says with evidence. Even stuff he has said has come true. So you saying he has no evidene for what he says is complete rubbish. Im not saying that eveything he says is true, but he has said many things that have come true, or he has backed it up with evidence.

I hear people say this sort of stuff all the time. Clearly from people who do not listen to his show, or visit his site. There mind is made up already, and thats not going to change. Same with the people who say he is doing it for money, which is a load of crap too. I hav neer had to pay for any of the information/documentries from jones.

In fact, he always says if you do buy the dvd, which you dont have too, burn as many copies as possible, and give them to everyone.

The fact is, he knows that the US government is corrupt. You dont have to be a ocket scientists to know that. I think there is nothing wrong with someone trying t find the truth, what is wrong with that?

You might want to live your life in your little world, but i don't, and niether do alot of people because they can clearly see that we are heading into dark times.

I just wish more people had the balls to do what he is doing! Off course he is going to get alot of hate. Off course people are going to say this and that about him, De-bunking is a belief system, and this system is more important than finding the real truth with what is happening in the world.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I feel like you're missing the point here.. You're right the government is 'corrupt' to people who don't understand how it works.. there is already a world government.. It's already established and it has been for a while. THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT, and mr jones isn't the solution. I was an avid listener for years ( probably longer than most people have known who he is) and I've been around to hear all his bs.. Inciting fear never helps anyone.. Instead of scaring people with talks of concentration camps (which there is no REAL evidence their existance.. he just shows photos of warehouses and claims that's what they are) and other unfounded bs.. And once again, what happened to 911? Why did he back off it so hard? What about the no- plane theories that have tons of smoking guns pointed at them? Why does he avidly avoid these issues? To tell you about the real 'meat and potatoes ' ? Hmm, must be why he teamed up with David Icke .

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Oh, and there's a clip of him speaking to a guest on the show off the air, where he says not to talk about palistine because of the sponsors.. SOMEONE is at the reigns o infowars and it's not Alex.. I understand your wanting some kind of 'savior' , but I assure you, this man is NOT it.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You asked for it, so "Toyota!"

I think both he and Beck are total phonies. I remember when Beck first came on the radio following Rush or G. Gordon; it seemed like whatever they had talked about Beck had been busy "filing off the serial numbers" and then repeated almost verbatim what they had said.

I think Beck has sunk to Jones's level of antics though, or is in freefall towards those depths. Jones is no nutcase; he just plays one on TV so to speak.

Both will say whatever it takes to their target audiences to keep their ratings up and fatten their paychecks when it comes time to renegotiate their contracts.
edit on 4-11-2010 by mydarkpassenger because: droped out a word

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Jewish mathematician caught editing Alex Jones Wikipedia page

Normally, a Jewish person editing a Wikipedia page wouldn’t be out of the ordinary, but in the case of Alex Jones, who has bee under the patriot community microscope for several years and suspected of possibly being a Zionist shill, Rubin’s involvement on Jones’ Wikipedia page is suspicious at the very least. Interestingly, there are those that claim Jones is a Zionist agent, working for the benefit of Israel. On the other hand, there are those that claim Alex Jones’ anti-New World Order stance is anti-Semitic in nature. The latter would appear to clear Alex Jones of the former. For this reason, any Jewish interest in Alex Jones is of note.

Article

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
First of all please excuse my giant wall of text, but hear me out.

Hopefully everyone who has done their homework on the NWO has dug into the various psych warfare operations that the government has put out into the general public.

There is no question that Operation Mockingbird is still ongoing. The powers that be have discovered it’s much more effective to throw out disinformation rather than to actually kill or use physical aggression as a strategy. This same rule goes for the general public, which I will explain in a second.

I'll give you an example on how they are trying to destroy Jones as we speak, take a look at Glenn Beck. If you listen to Glenn, you will quickly realize that he gets his information from Jones; no doubt he takes this information and spins it. Glenn is a dislikable guy. His fans are probably more in love with the info he is putting out than Glenn himself. The media, particularly left wing media puts out information to discredit and make Glenn look like a nut job, and even Glenn does this to himself. Crying on TV? Glenn is a self proclaimed clown, a joke, a jester. This thereby destroys credibility in the eyes of anyone who may look into this information because let’s face it... nobody wants to be, "that Glenn Beck fan". Alex Jones is then by association meant to look like that nut job.

Bill Cooper was an awesome guy, but just because he is dead, does not mean that the government took him out because of his knowledge. This is the part where some of you get offended and negate everything I have to say... try not to do that just yet, hear me out.

The guy did something stupid in a standoff and ended up dead. If anything, if I were to look at both AJ and BC from an outside perspective and decide which one sounded crazier to me, it would be BC. Anyone who starts talking about secret government spaceships and alien technology is going to appear to be crazy in my eyes, because I for one have not seen enough evidence to validate aliens, at least at this point in my life. I believe the general American public would agree. Cooper was right about a lot of stuff, but in the argument of psych warfare, he really hurt his validity in the eyes of the truth movement.

Now the video in the front of this topic, which for example talks about Alex Jones misrepresenting the west bank… Who cares? I’ve heard all the arguments about Jones sticking up for Israel, but all of these videos also forget to mention the criticism that Jones brings to the table when it comes to Israel. Jones has stated many times that Israel, the US, and UK are part of the New World Order system and that Israel will be used to create a war with Iran.

I think Alex's show was just too long to handle back in the day. His information now is cleaner and contains fewer mistakes than he used to have. Alex has grown up, he is less speculative and more informed and he now see how reporting an incoming Russian missile, while entertaining, is nothing more than what we find on ATS on a regular basis, and it ends up hurting his credibility. I think if Cooper were still around, he would take back what he said about Jones being a liar. Sometimes, that over confidence of knowledge came across as fact, making Jones look like he was intentionally putting out disinformation.

The point is, Alex Jones is not a threat to the system, not because he isn't legit, but because they know the people won’t raise arms against the New World Order system. People aren’t going to rise up from of what Jones says, because psychological warfare will forever reign supreme.

Now to finish my point about using aggression against the public; If you know anything Project Camelot (Not the website but the actual government op.), you probably know that the government has multiple levels of defense against the American people, and they have pretty much stuck to psych warfare. We haven’t really even entered into the line of physical confrontation yet, and probably never will.

The government can always create pockets of confrontation by ordering their minions out to YouTube to put out videos or write blogs, to create a divide and conquer strategy. That is probably exactly why the Cooper/Jones argument was created in the first place, to further discredit everything he has to say. Believe it or not, this false argument about Cooper versus Jones hurts the truth movement more than it helps. Getting people Jones is a liar is very destructive, and in itself creating a “left/right paradigm” to divide the truth movement.

We are just spinning our wheels here.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehandle

I feel like you're missing the point here.. You're right the government is 'corrupt' to people who don't understand how it works.. there is already a world government.. It's already established and it has been for a while. THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT, and mr jones isn't the solution. I was an avid listener for years ( probably longer than most people have known who he is) and I've been around to hear all his bs.. Inciting fear never helps anyone.. Instead of scaring people with talks of concentration camps (which there is no REAL evidence their existance.. he just shows photos of warehouses and claims that's what they are) and other unfounded bs.. And once again, what happened to 911? Why did he back off it so hard? What about the no- plane theories that have tons of smoking guns pointed at them? Why does he avidly avoid these issues? To tell you about the real 'meat and potatoes ' ? Hmm, must be why he teamed up with David Icke .

9/11 is almost 10 years old. You cant keep talking about 9/11 and expect people to continue to listen to your show. Why continue to beat a dead horse?

As far as the no plane theory, sure there are some amazing clips, but would they use video fakery if they were able to deceive the eyes of most of the new yorkers at ground zero? Would not a hologram, or whatever it would have been show up on video as well? Theres many ways a new pearl harbor could have been achieved, why fake it?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Americans HATE passion; but it consumes them and fascinates them.

Jones is passionately in love with this nation; and he wants to save it,
somewhat like the preacher down at the local Revival wants to save our souls.

I sense that he's not taken seriously as a threat because he hollers a lot.
I hope he keeps hollering and waking people up.

He's so public now, if they take him out, that'll be the end and things will really
fall apart in a disorderly and uncomfortable fashion for the elites. So they let
him holler and hope he puts most people off by his screaming and wailing.

Besides, if you actually listen, you might learn something.

Shech--

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberjedi
Hey ATS,

Having seen some clips on youtube, about Alex Jones, and the show that he does, i can't help but think of this, as do alot of other people. This guy has been around for years already, broadcasting worldwide, 24/7. He clearly is very outspoken on his government, the US government that is. Clearly he has a massive worldwide audience, and by that he is able to influence alot of people. A few times now he and his audience managed to get the #1 rank on google, by all entering the same search phrase, that is certainly alot of influence.

Is this guy a fraud? Certainly he raises interesting topics, such as 9/11, and covering all the other political madness in the US, and worldwide. Ive listened to his show quite alot of times, but can't listen to it for to long, after hearing NWO again and again and again, it gets annoying.

How come this guy has not been targeted yet? He says JFK and Tupac have been killed because they were against NWO, yet Alex Jones is more outspoken on that topic then these two guys combined. Do they (the establishment, TPTB) want him to keep broadcasting his anti-government views? He is criticized by being someone who gives alot of truth, and then mixes it with exaggerations, and then lies. William Cooper hated this guy. Please ATS, give your thoughts on Alex Jones, lets expose him, or support him. It's a paradox really.

Alex Jones is doing what he was meant to do. The legendary PTB are doing what they were meant to do. And it all works out into an exciting show for you and me and all of us. Not everybody can be an Alex Jones or a Jarrah White. Not everybody can be Dick Cheney or GHWB. I firmly believe that everyone is meant to play a role in this whole shebang... Alex Jones is doing that. He's made a career for it. He has gained substantial credibility in what is essentially his ongoing analysis and independant review of both recent & current history. He's creating massive amounts of media content for media consumption. He's been building a vast library for every alternative thinker out there since day one. I think this guy is on the real, not because of his many stunts, but because of his dedication to the cause. I don't imagine him kicking back after a radio show with a fat cuban cigar giving a debrief to CIA/FBI on a conference call whilst counting his fresh stacks of coc aine dusted hundred dollar bills.

Why is Alex Jones still alive? Not a pertinent question at all. He is doing what he must do. And we all must do the same.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Because contrary to popular conspiracy beliefs... In America we don't assassinate our insane people. We put them on TV or radio and then laugh at them.

Freedom of speech IS freedom of speech. As long as Alex doesn't specifically endorse sedition he will be fine.

~Heff

that sounds like something a paid cia agent would say

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CADRE

Actually a paid CIA agent would be more prone to accusing others of being paid CIA agents. Just sayin'.

~Heff

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I AM AGREE WITH MOST OF YOU BUT THIS IS THE REAL REASON WHY HE IS ALIVE
#1 BECAUSE HE HAS MORE LIFE TO LIVE...YES
Why we think that If PTB donot harm any one opposing them shows that that opposition is their agent?
They will not give us martyr Like Bill Cooper. and why Bill was against it, Obvious Alex was new content provider in same area where Bill already had developed respect, We do not like our alternates normally. Every conspiracy theorist (even speaking truth and facts) needs attention from public and Bill got it when very few knew about PTB.
In the days of Bil it was not fear mongering, because people were not believing this stuff in their hearts. People use to know things like this to impress fellow men with the knowledge. But in age of Alex jones People realized that its truth to facts provided by him created fear because we are believing what he is saying. He has no other job or side business. all viewers visitors and listeners are his customer. How to get loyal clients and customers? keep them engaged,,,, how? by providing exclusive info about the possible threaths and dangers caused by ptb the more the stuff is the more addictive it becomes so people interested get addictive. People who were browsing these topics just for general knowledge take it as fear mongering because they are not here for the truth indeed. they reached this info. by chance and now they cannot cop up with it.
And but watching the feedback from his viewers and listeners Alex become frustrated and gets emotional and here he loses dignity in eyes of those who want a cold hearted teacher giving them lecture.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The theory goes, putting a clown like Jones at the head of the conspiracy community is a perfect methodology to discredit the very information he is disseminating.

They do the same thing with the Afro-American freedom movement in America by appointing two controlled, likely agents, for the government, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. This prevents any new leaders coming along by shifting all the attention, regarding black issues, to these two controlled agents.

When they have their people at the vanguard of these kinds of movements they are able to control the movements.

These guys, the NWO group, aren’t stupid or they wouldn’t have the power they have. Any groups or people they don’t control won’t last long or won’t become prominent.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Because he has only been saving us from the end of the world for over 15 years. He has important work to keep doing and God knows it. The end of the world is around the corner, has been for almost two decades I hear. As long as Alex is on the radio telling us the world is just about to end, it never will. The moment he stops telling us it is about to end, it is all over. He has been right for the last 15 years about the end of the world, right?

Originally posted by mustfarhan

I AM AGREE WITH MOST OF YOU BUT THIS IS THE REAL REASON WHY HE IS ALIVE
#1 BECAUSE HE HAS MORE LIFE TO LIVE...YES

Oh yeah, besides eternally saving us from the end of the world that is right around the corner all the time, he does have life to live. He is a great, moral, Christian, altruistic man. He has nothing but good life left to live. You know, asking for money bombs. Helping Bob Chapman scare you into buying gold for when gold becomes worthless, so you can plant or eat it I guess. Smoking up and having scotch with Joe Rogan. Discussing the merits of award winning actress Bree Olsen's moral influence on the world with his bro Carlos Estevez. I am guessing he has some fried food left to eat too. The man is apparently so full of live left to live, that he is the very epitomy of what I consider the moral Christian savior we all need. Well, he is full of something anyway.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

He dismisses Dr Judy Wood PhD out of hand. That in itself might be reason for him to exsist. Maybe he's bait or a net to accumulate would be revolutionaries. If that is the case then he needs to give out alot of truth of some type to keep his credibility.

However, he is not that well known. Most people who know of him were connected to conspiriology before they had ever heard of him. I travel alot and most people are not on the internet for information. Most people I talk to haven't heard of Matt Drudge, let alone Alex Jones. I haven't been to college in a few years, maybe he, AJ, is well known at colleges, especially among the non-science majors.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by Hefficide
We put them on TV or radio and then laugh at them.

They also have to have someone to keep the fringe people listening to someone. If jones is doing it, and that means no one else over there can take over, who may be more suited like william cooper was.
edit on 11/1/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

Well said. Occupation of time and thought is the way of control. That's how Ancient Egypt did it as well. I suspect that AJ is also a coordinator. If a revolt is expedient to the larger picture, then he would let his dogs loose at the right time, cued from an info leak.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join