It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysteries of Omsk

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Lol...the OP talks about the temple of Hanuman buried deep into the ground millenia ago. Rama and Hanuman are considered as enlightened spiritual beings with bodies born on this Earth. One reference to elongated skulls and a lot of you tie the entire thing with ET'S,i.e., actual physical beings from outer space,to this topic.

One more thing, if ppl tell you they came across an Aryan burial ground it probably isn't Aryan. Aryans always burnt their dead, untill Zoroastrianism spread in Iran.I doubt it ever spread in Central Asia where these so called burial grounds are being found.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karmaverick
Lol...the OP talks about the temple of Hanuman buried deep into the ground millenia ago. Rama and Hanuman are considered as enlightened spiritual beings with bodies born on this Earth. One reference to elongated skulls and a lot of you tie the entire thing with ET'S,i.e., actual physical beings from outer space,to this topic.

Well, how better would you explain this world-wide phenomenon amongst peoples who never had physical contact with one another? Look at Egyptian wall carvings images of the Pharoh Akhenaten and you see the same elongated head. Besides, you ignore the fact that these elongated skulls found all over the world have larger volume than ordinary human skulls. That makes them different in a way that artificial skull deformation cannot explain. It's then not so large a jump to imagine that these leaders could have been regarded as gods because they were in fact alien/human hybrids. It all makes a good hypothesis which only conventional in-the-box thinking like yours finds unacceptable. Well, too bad.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Kratos40

It seems that they are about 500 miles apart, and interestingly almost at the same latitude. I hope that helps.

Wow...closer than I guessed. I was off by 500 miles. That makes it relevant to this thread afterall.

reply to post by Kratos40

I must correct myself. The area of the actual Dyatlov Pass is actually way further Northwest from Omsk. Google gave me the incorrect location and coordinates initially. The Urals are very far from Omsk. I apologize for the wrong data.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos40

I must correct myself. The area of the actual Dyatlov Pass is actually way further Northwest from Omsk. Google gave me the incorrect location and coordinates initially. The Urals are very far from Omsk. I apologize for the wrong data.

No Probem, thanks for the correction. It almost seemed to good to be true

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karmaverick
.I doubt it ever spread in Central Asia where these so called burial grounds are being found.

But it is interesting that Hindus would make their way all the to Siberia so that they could live at those grounds.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

As usual, brilliant thread Skyfloating! It looks very enchanting in the photo you showed in your OP, and I would not doubt if there was something indeed going on there. Well done!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It is therefore odd that the small village of Okuneva boasts the largest group of Hindus in all of Siberia.

i heard some theories Hinduism was funded by Ancestors from Russia's areas

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
The word Tara means King and Serpent in Irish mythology.
The Hill of Tara was also known as the Hill of Kings, where the Druid Kings met to converse and do rituals etc. That would also give a clue as to why the word Tara also means Serpent; as Druids were demonized as serpents back then. The final Druid king was murdered by St Patrick at Lough Dearg County Donegal, it turned the lough red with his blood, that is why the lough is called Dearg; Dearg means Red in Gaelic. So much for St. Patrick being the Irish Patriot Saint! That's only a taster of the info I know, I find it ironic and annoying that my fellow Irish men hold Saint Patrick so highly. The man was a murderer and slaughtered many many Irish.

Lets see. The Irish people hated the evil Serpent King. A man of G_D comes by and kills the evil bastard, and the Irish people love him for doing so.
Good vs evil. Evil loses. What part don't you understand. Or, maybe you side with the losers.
The elongated skull people were aliens? Maybe, more likely they were the fallen angels that Enoch writes about.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
[Maybe, more likely they were the fallen angels that Enoch writes about.

...and maybe (and just maybe) fallen angels are also extraterrestrials.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarK0Y

i heard some theories Hinduism was funded by Ancestors from Russia's areas

That would be interesting. I wish you folks at least had some links or something...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
[Maybe, more likely they were the fallen angels that Enoch writes about.

...and maybe (and just maybe) fallen angels are also extraterrestrials.

I believe they are one in the same. I guess time will tell.
With all the hoopla surrounding 2012, it maybe sooner than later.
There also are the giants that have the same elongated skulls. I always get confused, are they the Anunaki or the Nephalim?
BTW, SNF

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Great Thread.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

In fact, the ones found in Omsk are so big that it is highly unlikely they were shaped at all. These are simply the skulls of beings we are not familiar with. Maybe Extraterrestrial.

They call for evidence but when evidence is forthcoming they try to make it fit into a view of the world that does not allow for any evidence.

Very interesting subject Skyfloating.

In the video in the OP I saw that in the coffin were they did find one of those skulls were also parts of a skeleton.
If the skull and those skeleton parts did belong to each other so to say which is of course very likely, and one do assume that it could be of extraterrestrial origin, then those skeleton parts could/would most likely also differ from human skeleton parts, just as the skull differs from a human skull.
Therefore I wonder why there is no information about that, because I searched for that but could not find it.
Or did I have missed that?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

OM is another word derived from Hinduism. It is in fact Hinduisms most important word as it is the name or sound of God.

Isn't OM Sanskrit? OM was also spoken, along with two other words I'd have to look up, at the end of the Eleusian mysteries incidently.

The predominant religion of Siberia is Russian Orthodox, other forms of Christianity and Islam. It is therefore odd that the small village of Okuneva boasts the largest group of Hindus in all of Siberia. Its specifically a Hindu cult surrounding the legendary Guru Babaji. You can see evidence of this in this Video: Okunevo & Babaji. These Hindus are here because it is apparently the location of the lost ancient temple of the God Hanuman. According to very ancient tradition, Hanuman came about by mixing god-like beings with apes. The "lost temple" is supposedly "deep underground" and ancient Hindu literature supposedly tells of a time in which a great civilization resided at the place that is today the confluence of the rivers Om and Irtysh.

Not Siberia, but in Rostov, the excavation of a Kurgan burial mound revealed the body of a 25 year old woman, most likely a Sarmation Priestess, who died around the 2 century AD, or BCE. She had taken a lot of gold with her to her grave, but most interesting of all, around her neck was a heavy collar of chiselled gold and turquoise, decorated with a whole array of mythical beasts, including monkeys in armour, carrying clubs, and at the very centre, a golden man sat serenely crosslegged, a sword laid across his lap, a cup held in his hands. It is believed to date from even earlier than the woman's death, and it is probably from Afghanistan. It is not unusual to find that people and communities moved as much as objects, and there are strange little pockets of people all along old abandoned trade routes which re-emerge every so often.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

if i'll find'em, no problemus
but they was in russian... however, i consider some Folks of ATS have no troubles with it, & shall be amiable to translate'em for all in english.

edit on 31-10-2010 by SarK0Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Russian & Sanscrit... funny story

www.youtube.com...
Russian Rivers have had Sanscrit names
www.youtube.com...
just a little ones for first moment (all in russian)

edit on 31-10-2010 by SarK0Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

Thank you. There are some Russians reading this thread, Im sure they`ll help out (I dont understand it).
edit on 31-10-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
, then those skeleton parts could/would most likely also differ from human skeleton parts, just as the skull differs from a human skull.
Therefore I wonder why there is no information about that, because I searched for that but could not find it.
Or did I have missed that?

You're asking the right questions. It always frustrates me when simple detective work like this is not done by UFOlogists. I dont know unfortunately.
edit on 31-10-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I saw the video you linked about the skulls..

We got these type of culture still. I dont remeber what they are called, but they wrap banana leafs around the new borns head. And then when they grow, their head will rise upwards. I dont think that those skulls they found, had any better sense than other people.

So for the video, BS. But the subject is still very interesting

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
ISo for the video, BS. :

The Video of the Skull is by the Museum of Omsk, I doubt its BS.

The length of these skulls furthermore do not resemble the length of modern "skull shapers".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join