It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysteries of Omsk

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by izero

Not true. The brain is more than just a control function.

It collects all sensory inputs,

You got it right up to this point. Beyond that – everything is done by the spirit. Spirit has its own memory bank which is of infinite capacity because it’s not a physical one. The spirit controls the body through the neuro-channels, or nerves that are bonded up together at one point in the brain (or near brain, I don’t remember exactly, I’m not a doctor…). Spirit controls the body through that neuro-plexus and gets signals from body through that as well, so there’s 2-way exchange.

This explains everything that we can observe man to be capable of such as telepathy, future prediction, recalls of past lives, “6-th sense”, ghosts, super-natural abilities, and much, much more. None of this can be scientifically explained by the theory of brain as a source if thought and personality. That’s why those who DECLARED the “brain is the cause” theory simply pronounced that all those extra abilities (telepathy, etc.) do not exist. And if you talk about it, you are a “mentally ill”. Welcome to psychiatry, the pseudo-science that dominates our world.

Spirit can also exist without a body. Most ancient people seem to have known that fact. They knew they are, if not spirits, then at least have a great connection to spirituality. It’ only in 19-th century this illuminati religion came – psychiatry, which DECLARED that man is a piece of flesh, little more than a monkey.

Sorry for going little off topic. I just don’t understand why people try to explain UFO, ghosts, paranormal without having basic understanding of what man is. People see that they’ve reached a dead end in their research because brain (a piece of meat, basically) can’t do any of these things.. And yet people don’t realize that their basic knowledge of man is wrong. That’s why research is not going anywhere…. People are going in circles over and over again. Just tossing facts around.

Originally posted by izero
Anyway back to slightly ontopic, my whole point was that people as such with autism often have exceptional skills elsewhere - perhaps these people were considered oracles etc,

That’s because even if the body is ill, the spirit can still have it’s natural abilities, to some degree.

edit on 4-11-2010 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
S&F OP.
I love this subject.
Many cultures around the world display a history of elongated skulls, that for me is no coincidence.
Makes you think why such Arabian and Asian peoples wear the high turban.
Also Jamaicans wear it.
Makes you think.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Okay then Skyfloating...can you give me links where actual hindus go for a pilgrimage to these ancient burial grounds?

Feel free to add some of your own research or links. ATS is not a one-man-show.

edit on 14-12-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrHonest
I’m originally from Russia. Well, I can tell you that Russians do talk about these things often, and there’s a great interest about it. But no one has a definite explanation, as you may expect. I’ve heard a lot about Omsk’s anomalies and it’s not the only place. There are many other places similar to this, for example, Kursk. But Siberia is just full if this. Basically the thread seems to reflect the reality about what’s going on in Omsk. It’s flooded with UFO reports. So, the story is mainly correct.

I’

Thanks for confirming. Could you share other Siberian UFO tales?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
3,900-year-old bone armor suit discovered in Siberia
theweek.com...

Archaeologists in Siberia made a surprising discovery in Omsk: a complete set of bone armor from the Bronze Age. The armor was found in "perfect condition," reports The Siberian Times, and experts speculate that it belonged to an "elite warrior." The armor is still being analyzed to determine its exact age, but the Siberian archaeologists estimate it is roughly 3,500 to 3,900 years old. The experts are not certain what animal's bones were used to make the armor. The bone armor is particularly of note because it was buried separately from its owner, and no other bone armor suits have been found in Omsk. Boris Konikov, the curator of the excavation, told the Times that this is the first case of armor being found in a settlement.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join