It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Al-Qaeda' is a Manufactured Intelligence Front

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
you guys act liek the US is the cause of all the worlds problems. hey here's one for you. if al-qaeda hadn't attacked.. we wouldnt have gone in to afganistan. if saddam hadn't been doin the immoral things he did, we wouldn't have gone in [yes, we were given info from the UK, russia, and our own intel services that he had/pursued wmd's. what would you have done?]. the world is having to act as the worlds policemen because otehrs are too pu**y to do it themselves.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by echoRanger
if saddam hadn't been doin the immoral things he did, we wouldn't have gone in
Yeah Saddam's totalitarist acts were a strong enough reason to go in
He was NO BETTER than Hitler or Stalin
If the world community had the duty to take out Hitler
then so it had the duty to eliminate Saddam

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
i know most of you dont believe in god , the bible etc..but we really are getting to the end times here people.

if america thinks it can continue as it is...it is severily decieved. the very word arab means ambush. all americans reading this..you should leave america ASAP!

all the nations America spoils are going to spoil America...and Americas enemies are going to be backed up by Russia (USA old enemy who is secretly still intent with China on removing USA)

I didnt dream this stuff up. its in the bible..took me a long time to believe it.
Like you have posted about America backing Israel, so too do the arabs have the Russian support as it was in the Cold War. All the power structures are still in place. As for the current Isrealies....it is not those in power now who will reign with Christ Jesus..it is the weak of the people who will be restored. Most of the palestinens are Christians in Isreal and Isreal itself is not the Isreal of old (which God will completely restore - VALLEY OF DRY BONES IS NOT A JOKE OR A FAIRY TALE IT WILL HAPPEN!! - at the end of the Church Age..the end of the times of the Gentiles) it is Babylonian Rabbi based doctrines of man and NOT the way of the true Lord of Abraham,Isacc and Jacob!!

hope ive covered all bases!!! again Americans reading this...LEAVE USA!! ESPECIALLY if you are a bible believing Christian!!! Police state coming then the enemies come!

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

you guys act liek the US is the cause of all the worlds problems. hey here's one for you. if al-qaeda hadn't attacked.. we wouldnt have gone in to afganistan. if saddam hadn't been doin the immoral things he did, we wouldn't have gone in [yes, we were given info from the UK, russia, and our own intel services that he had/pursued wmd's. what would you have done?]. the world is having to act as the worlds policemen because otehrs are too pu**y to do it themselves.

I'm sorry, but this whole statement is nothing but pure programming. Do yourself a favor, try doing some research and forming your own opinions. I don't know how many times I've heard this same crap over and over.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
This has crossed my mind...

I would still like to see connections, bullet point proof on what makes you think your so sure... It's not a far fetched idea and I know alot of times truth is stranger then fiction... I just need proof...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
A great place to do research is cooperativeresearch.org. www.copvcia.com has a motherlode of solid stuff, too. Those are just a few sites.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
There is a little fallacy in your reasoning...appart form the most common one... Carter was a Democrat, Bush is a Republican.....

Muaddib,
You seem to have forgotten who was head of the CIA during the Carter Administration...

That first, second are you now telling us also that radical Islam was invented by the CIA and everything that we know about it is just an illusion perpetrated by the CIA since its creation in 1947!

Perhaps you don't know that radical Islam has existed for over a thousand years, well before 1947....

Oh sure, the invasion of Islam of parts of the west was also an invention of the CIA.....

No-one's claiming the CIA invented Radical Islam, that's just a strawman of you own making.

[edit on 30/8/04 by muppet]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
No one said the Koran advocates beheading people for political gain. And CERTAINLY no one believes that the Islamic Militants are following the true teachings of Islam. It's called perverting religious beliefs in order to gain followers and it's nothing new. Nothing is more effective when trying to do something than telling people it's their religious duty to do it.

You can either believe that the loony clerics promoting these things are CIA tools or you can believe that they are maniacal extremists using "religion" to accomplish their goals. I find myself believing the latter. This is not a new concept.

Remember, 20 guys prepared for martyrdom and the murder of Allah-knows how many International people all because 'They hate our Freedom.'

The anthrax was tracked to Fort Deitrich, MD.

Ricin was recently found in baby food in 'minute quantities.' lol... That Ricin baby food scare is one of the most obvious plant stories I have ever heard of, and if the government plans to exploit the fear generated from those horrid fabrications I fear for what they expect to do to this country.

The administration hasn't done one thing to shore up this country's defenses. This country could be airtight. In reality it's in no better position to stop another well-staged attack than it was in 09.11.2001. Gee, do you think they really give a -beep- about our safety, or are they making sure we're still vulnerable?

Head of the Pakistani ISI... in the White House... through 9.11. Directly funded Mohamed Atta...

Nick Berg beheading was not authentic. Nice timing when it happens, too.

"Before 9/11, experts always believed that large-scale terror would need state support. Now we see it's obvious that they are able to operate out of caves... in um... Pakistan... yeah, that's the ticket."

UBL is 6'7" and uses a dialysis machine. He can't be found. The administration "isn't concerned where that guy is."

Bin Laden 'confessions' with hilarious voice-overs...

Fishy... fishy, fishy weird stuff going on these days. We need Chris Carter to restart the X-Files. ^^

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I still do not understand why it is so hard to fathom that a few militant extremist muslims would have planned and executed an attack on the United States. 1970's Afghanistan has nothing to do with this, this is a byproduct of the crusades, Christian ideology vs Muslim ideology and the taking of the holy land from the non believers. This struggle has been going on for thousands of years and because the fighting may lull for a while does not mean that it is over.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disastro
This struggle has been going on for thousands of years

Not THOUSANDS of years. The first crusade started in 1096!
Not even a thousand years has passed since then!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I still do not understand why it is so hard to fathom that a few militant extremist muslims would have planned and executed an attack on the United States. 1970's Afghanistan has nothing to do with this, this is a byproduct of the crusades, Christian ideology vs Muslim ideology and the taking of the holy land from the non believers. This struggle has been going on for thousands of years and because the fighting may lull for a while does not mean that it is over.

Er... I'd say study recent history but you need a little work on helping the rest of us understand how many of thousands of years Christians and Muslims have been fighting over holy lands .

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   

if saddam hadn't been doin the immoral things he did, we wouldn't have gone in

Oh c'mon guys! If the US government really gave a flying frick about people living under a cruel dictator then they could have found a much better target. He had no army, he had oil, he was an easy target. Plus it puts America in the middle east, protecting the oil and Israel. This war was planned at a time when you can quote Colin powell saying "not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors."

Take a good look at what has happened over the last four years and see how crucial all of these terrorist events have been. The well times Berg beheading was thing that really did it for me, I mean there are so many holes in that video its amazing! And of course those tapes that they convieniantly 'found in a cave' are unreliable, I mean there are tapes with Bin Laden saying he didn't do it also.

I think that at least the US government are allowing/ indirectly supporting this activity to benefit the policy that they planned years back, before 9/11 in fact. People do need to open their eyes, even if they don't fully believe the conspiracy. Great thread as usual ECK.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
While I would generally support the theory that Iraq was invaded NOT to free the Iraqi people and NOT because of weapons of mass destruction.......It is my opinion that anybody who thinks that American citizens would perpetrate mass murder against their own countrymen just to further a political agenda needs their head examined.

Give your fellow Americans a little more credit.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros
Americans

These people are politicians, I didn't even think they were classed as humans anymore
Seriously though, the Bush admin needed an attack on the country. AS Bush said, "I am a war president"

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros
anybody who thinks that American citizens would perpetrate mass murder against their own countrymen just to further a political agenda needs their head examined.

America�s top military leaders drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in US cities to trick the public into supporting a war against Cuba in the early 1960s. Approved in writing by the Pentagon Joint Chiefs, Operation Northwoods even proposed blowing up a US ship and hijacking planes as a false pretext for war.

Quote from here

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

The well times Berg beheading was thing that really did it for me, I mean there are so many holes in that video its amazing!

And here's a kicker:

Bloodstain Analysis from Nick Berg Beheading Video Forensic Irregularities Cast Doubt on Events

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The Berg incident was the dumbest, sloppiest psy op I've ever heard of. It was due to pure desperation. Shows you how evil these powers that be are. As far as their fellow citizens (you and me), they don't give a ratsAzz about us. We're nothing but feeders and cannon fodder to them.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
as it pertains to religious historical events but forgive me for thinking that quite possibly Christian and Islamic zealots have been battling for thousands of years.

Do you really think that all the animosity between the two sides just all of a sudden flamed up in 1096? I was wrong to say that this war has been going on since the crusades, I admit that. I do beleive that there has been a general hatred of the other religion for thousands of years even if there is no historical documentation of it. As long as there has been a disputed holy land I would figure that there has been warfare to claim it for ones own religion.

Just my thoughts. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
In case you havn't seen these articles, I thought I'd give you this link.

The Phony (Mossad)
Al Qaeda Cell in Palestine
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

There are several links. You read. You be the judge.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   

as it pertains to religious historical events but forgive me for thinking that quite possibly Christian and Islamic zealots have been battling for thousands of years.

Do you really think that all the animosity between the two sides just all of a sudden flamed up in 1096? I was wrong to say that this war has been going on since the crusades, I admit that. I do beleive that there has been a general hatred of the other religion for thousands of years even if there is no historical documentation of it. As long as there has been a disputed holy land I would figure that there has been warfare to claim it for ones own religion.

The Muslim religion dates back to 622 when Muhammad left Mecca.
The real hatred could have started only after his death (632). Only 1372 years have passed since then. That's still not thousands of years

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join