It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Al-Qaeda' is a Manufactured Intelligence Front

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
In terms of the lesser of two evils, I want to hope that Kerry doesn't have quite as dangerous as an agenda as Bush does.

That comment that spewed from Cheney's pie hole pisses me off royal. I suppose it shouldn't though, because it only confirms what we've been saying all along: they're guilty for September 11 and a whole slew of other things. I have to admit his excuse for what he said was humerous..."uhh..no...I said um if Bush doesn't stay...his policies won't stay and the terrorists will get us." UH HUH...nice retract. What he REALLY meant to say was..."....and if Bush isn't elected, I can give you a 100% gauruntee that the terrorists will attack. I know this because they're on my payroll and I'll put in a call."

It's all a bunch of crap and I am sickened that the Supreme Court was ALLOWED to install a president. The Supreme Courts role, is not deciding who won, it is judicial review. The court case that decided that was Marbury v Madison...or the case of the midnight judges. All they needed to answer was: did the lesser court follow the rules. Either yay or nay. But remember, the PRESIDENT appoints the judges (which should be done away with) and thus, they follow his agenda. LAME LAME LAME.

So what terror act should we anticipate in Kerry's victory? Where do you think it'll be this time? New York and DC are too obvious. They need something dramatic and new, something that'll shock the people. Here's my opinion: when Kerry is elected, be prepared for 4 years of terror...maybe fake warnings, maybe real stuff. But Bush is like a 4 year old child...he wants the White House, and if he doesn't get it, he'll throw a tantrum.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
There's a far darker scenario that could very well play out between now and November..

President Bush was elected in the 2000. According to Tecumseh's curse, those elected in the year ending in zero will die in office.
americanhistory.about.com...

en.wikipedia.org...'s_curse

Vice President Dick Cheney has come out and told the truth (for once). He has shown his colors for all to see. No more pussyfooting around. Let's be clear. He and his ilk will do anything necessary to secure their hold on power.

If all indicators tell BushCo. they'll likely lose the election, drastic measures could be implemented. The most drastic could be taking out Bush (the weakest link). The act would be blamed on al-Qaeda, of course; possibly Osama bin Laden, himself (who is likely on ice as we speak).

In the wake of our national tradgedy, Cheney is swept into office. They trot out Osama for the crime and Cheney is lauded for his able command.

Our national nightmare has been ultimately realized. The war party has complete and total control. A universal draft is implemented and plans to crush Syria and Iran are full steam ahead.

Armaggedon. Are you getting it?

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
ECK,

What you just described sounds like another JFK assassination is going to take place soon or something similar. That is scary.

Fox

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It's something right up Cheney/Rumsfeld's alley, no? Does anyone think for a minute they wouldn't liquidate Junior for their greater goals? Can you imagine the outpouring of sympathy? It would be surreal. And the coup would be complete.

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This may be of a surprise to some of you but I hate Cheney more than I hate Bush. In other words, Bush is the lesser of the two evils. Cheney scares me more than Bush.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
This may be of a surprise to some of you but I hate Cheney more than I hate Bush. In other words, Bush is the lesser of the two evils. Cheney scares me more than Bush.

I agree. Both Cheney and Rumsfeld are the most evil in our gov't. Both are up to no good, IMO. Wasn't it they who were in charge of the '___' experiments/brainwashing and murders coverup? When the Ford administration finally came clean, they promised they'd revealed everything. Yet key officials, including White House aides Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld, pushed to continue to conceal information.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Hey Guys - what do you think of my Theory:

Opus Dei = CIA -> Pulled off 9/11 (The U.S. Economy was already totaled before this anyhow) -> Blamed it on the Moslems - hence "Al-Queada" (Which was easy since they Control ALL the NEWS MEDIA in this Country - FOX News & NBC News & CNN & Time & Newsweek - I am looking at you)
-> Used it as a Distraction & an Excuse to through a Modern CRUSADE = the "WAR on TERROR" - Which people believed right away because of Ingrained Racial & Religious Bias/Prejudice (which is really ridiculous in the 21st Century if you think about it). As soon as any REAL Moslem Extremist Terrorist is Captured they throw it right in the front of the News - hey everyone we caught another "Al-Queada" Terrorist - see what a great job we are doing - Just give us & Israel Cart Blanche to Kill any Arab we want to - You like to keep that Oil flowing too don't you? So we let them do what ever they want to in the end - In Reality the most
Hardcore Islamic Fundamentalists will never assimilate into Western Values anyway - oh well alls fair in Love & War!!!

TA DA - what do you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join