It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Al-Qaeda' is a Manufactured Intelligence Front

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Americans need to understand just what exactly we are dealing with here. If you go back to the Carter administration and the beginning of our involvement with Afghanistan's Mujhadeen, you will begin to see just how "al qaeda" actually came about.

One of the most curious aspects of al qaeda to date is that everything they seem to do benefits the Bush administration and the puppet masters.
THINK ABOUT IT!

There is a little fallacy in your reasoning...appart form the most common one... Carter was a Democrat, Bush is a Republican.....

That first, second are you now telling us also that radical Islam was invented by the CIA and everything that we know about it is just an illusion perpetrated by the CIA since its creation in 1947?

Perhaps you don't know that radical Islam has existed for over a thousand years, well before 1947....

Oh sure, the invasion of Islam of parts of the west was also an invention of the CIA.....

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I do not for a minute buy into this BS that the muslims are beheading the kidnapped. The videos are such crap, so stupidly made it's unbelievable and then there's the effort to destabilize Saudi. It sounds like something that would be right up Rumsfeld & Co.'s (mercenaries) alley. I am convinced there is no evil too great for Rumsfeld to sanction. And he and his fellow Neo Cons are as desperate as any men have ever been.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
You can always go to the Middle East and find out if the terrorists are trully not beheading anyone.... Want to go and ask them?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

There is a little fallacy in your reasoning...appart form the most common one... Carter was a Democrat, Bush is a Republican.....

I'm quite aware of that. In foreign policy, party affiliation matters little.

That first, second are you now telling us also that radical Islam was invented by the CIA and everything that we know about it is just an illusion perpetrated by the CIA since its creation in 1947?

No. I never implied that or said it. Go back and READ what I wrote. And read the references.

Perhaps you don't know that radical Islam has existed for over a thousand years, well before 1947....

Do yourself a favor and do some real research.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Eastcoastkid....there is a difference between "using" an already existing group of terrorist cells and creating it. Every country in the world has one time or another used what would be called resistance groups to fight a common enemy.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You can always go to the Middle East and find out if the terrorists are trully not beheading anyone.... Want to go and ask them?

Uh, thanks; but, I've been there already.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Eastcoast kid....there is a difference between "using" an already existing group of terrorist cells and creating it. Every country inthe world has one time or another used what would be called resistance groups to fight a common enemy.

Like I said, do some research. You'll find the truth. Even if it hurts.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I do not for a minute buy into this BS that the muslims are beheading the kidnapped. The videos are such crap, so stupidly made it's unbelievable and then there's the effort to destabilize Saudi. It sounds like something that would be right up Rumsfeld & Co.'s (mercenaries) alley. I am convinced there is no evil too great for Rumsfeld to sanction. And he and his fellow Neo Cons are as desperate as any men have ever been.

You always say it's something they would do but you never give reasons to why they would do that. Who would benefit from these actions or destabilization?

btw Were you fired recently from the CIA? They talk about your mom or something? They arrest someone in your family?
Seems you have a bone to pick with them for some reason otherwise your hatred of them is irrational and getting in the way of logic and common sense...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Do yourself a favor and do some real research.

so...are you saying radical Islam did not exist before 1947? Eck, do not tell others to do research when you are ignoring the obvious.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Mossad's own motto is: "By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Make War"

You disappoint me. I would think you'd understand why a "Secret Service" operation would be specifically intended to operate in a non out-in-the-open manner. If you have a problem with Israel acting like this then I suggest you call for the banning of the CIA, MI6 and any other intelligence outfit that uses clandestine activities as a tactic.

Maybe they should all make their motto "We do wacky secret things that we don't brief the public on first, so we can perhaps do things by surprise."

I think that's one of the things an intelligence agency is supposed to do, right? Don't act so surprised by that.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Uh, thanks; but, I've been there already.

humm, you seem to have your head attached...so i don't buy that you went to the Middle East and asked any terrorists.....

Oh btw, if you want to do some research on how other countries are using terrorists, what some people would call resistance groups, to attack other countries. Try searching for Russian defectors and their plan to use terrorism against the US.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
" "It proves these guys are animals. They're not human beings," retired general Wetzel said. "They're animals and they're out to kill you and me and everybody in Columbus and everybody in the United States."

A longtime CSU political science professor had the chance to witness a beheading a few years ago in the Middle East, but chose not to. Dr. Raymond Gonzalez says it's now being done for shock value, to decrease support for America.

He says, this time, it's a lot different than beheadings that still happen overseas, as so-called proper punishment according to Islamic law and government. "

Excerpted from.
www.wtvm.com...

" The recent gruesome beheadings by Islamic extremists of Americans and a South Korean also carry significant symbolic import. Jordanian-born terror chief Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, who says he personally beheaded American Nicholas Berg on May 11 and who also took credit for the execution this week of South Korean hostage Kim Sun-il, is telegraphing a host of messages via the act of decapitation, according to experts on the psychology of terrorism.

Among them: That the terrorists intend to strike at the head of their enemies' power and kill it; that the victims and their societies are no better than animals slaughtered for their meat; that the perpetrators are ruthless and will inflict the unthinkable on their enemies; and, to their supporters, that they are using the Islamic sword of justice to smite infidels and so terrify them that they will flee the region, never to return. "

Excerpted from.
www.thesunlink.com...

Beheadings are nothing new and still happen in the Islamic world, those that are radical. Radicals have beheaded and shot in the head people of their own religion, women and in some cases men if they are viewed as moderate Muslims, or the women if the husbands think they are being unfaithful. I don't know why is it that you don't think the radicals would behead what they would call infidels....

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
You always say it's something they would do but you never give reasons to why they would do that. Who would benefit from these actions or destabilization?

Yes, who would? Why don't you ask yourself that question again, then really think about it. The answer is obvious.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned
Yes, who would? Why don't you ask yourself that question again, then really think about it. The answer is obvious.

Should be how would they (the CIA since that's who we're talking about) benefit from it?

Maybe it'll make their job of creating future terrorist so they can kill them in the future, easier...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned

Yep, the anwser is obvious radical Muslims.
Oh no wait....is a lot better to think that your own government created these people and they are part of your imagination.....

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Should be how would they (the CIA since that's who we're talking about) benefit from it?

Maybe it'll make their job of creating future terrorist so they can kill them in the future, easier...

How about, the CIA used sucessfully militant Islamic groups against the Russians in Afghanistan in covert operations, and the Russians have been doing the same with less sucess, but now the radical Muslims think that the US is more of a threat and are attacking us.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Nope. We're talking about those who would benefit, not the CIA. The people who wanted to attack Iraq are the ones who benefit. The Bush junta benefits. Halliburton benefits. Shall I go on? My eyes are wide open. You are dead asleep. The CIA are the government's henchmen.

Millions of dollars were spent investigating Whitewater, which involved a few hundred thousand dollars, had nothing to do with the federal government, and took place years before he came to Washington. But we can't even invest a free thought into what the hell is going on here now?
That makes me sick to my stomach. "Mission accomplished", indeed.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by Damned]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I just ran across this interesting little article. I thought I'd share. It's interesting, to say the least.

Defense lawyer in Hamburg Sept. 11 trial seriously hurt
Berlin, Aug. 30 (AP): The lead attorney defending an accused helper of the Sept. 11 suicide pilots at his Hamburg retrial was seriously injured in a motorcycle accident, his office said today, throwing into question how the trial will proceed.

Josef Graessle-Muenscher suffered life-threatening injuries on Saturday when he crashed his motorcycle into the side of a car that swerved in front of him as he was trying to pass on a road north of Hamburg, police said.
www.hinduonnet.com...

Accident? Or a hit?

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Great post, very good and such a wonderful read.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thanks.

Advisor, you think the guy was hit on purpose, or was this just an accident? For those who think I see conspiracy everywhere, I know accidents happen. Motorcycles are especially dangerous.

It does screw the trial up a bit, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join