It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Al-Qaeda' is a Manufactured Intelligence Front

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So, what you're saying, is that the CIA in the late 70's, created Al-Qaeda,knowing that Bush was going to win the election in 2000, so he'd have an enemy to fight, because the Soviet Union collapsed under his father's administration?

Boy, everybody loves to pick on the Central Intelligence Agency as much as they like to pick on President Bush.

Tsk,tsk,tsk.

[edit on 7/9/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
No offense, but based on your comment I'd say you have a lot of research to do to get up to speed.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'd say the CIA is responsible back to its inception. Maybe not necessarily for what it is doing now...but sometimes the beginning plan isn't always equal to the end product.

I grew up during the 80's leg of the Cold War and I remember being told "you live in the best country in the world, you have so much freedome here!" Perhaps that was true then, back in the 80's, but now, it's a faint dream.

To quote a recent clich�, "freedom isn't free". I totally agree with that, it isn't free and we're paying dearly for what we've got left...but not to foreign terrorists...but to the goons in the White House.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Intelearthling, when a crime happens, the investigator must first ask, 'who benefits?' If you follow the money, you're usually gonna find your criminal. An excellent example of that is the investigation into the put options made on the airlines right before 9-11. The investigation went comatose once the trail led to former CIA spook Buzzy Krongaard.

SEC SECRET PROBE OF STOCK DEALINGS BEFORE 9/11

Apparently none of the suspicious transactions could be traced to bin Laden because this news item quietly dropped from sight, leaving many people wondering if it tracked back to American firms or intelligence agencies.

Most of these transactions were handled primarily by Deutsche Bank-A.B.Brown, a firm which until 1998 was chaired by A. B."Buzzy" Krongard, who later became executive director of the CIA.
tbrnews.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
edit

[edit on 9-9-2004 by ThePunisher]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

so the Israeli's are white? sounds more like some inferiority complex coming out to me. reverse racism anyone?

Actually, the Israelis in power are white. They are not the Biblical Jews as you are lead to believe. The Israelis in power are Khazarian Jews from the Caucusus mtns. in Russia. The Khazarian Jews also made and still make up 90% of Jews around the world. The Khazars converted to Judaism and moved from the Caucusus region following invasion about 1000 or so years ago. Apparently the Khazars are even racist to the Biblical Jews, they are called Sephardic and make up the remaining 10%. The Biblical Jews have lived throughout many Arab countries even when there was no Israel and wouldn't be inclined to fight the Arabs who have been nice and peaceful to them for much of history. But the Khazars in power, they have no notion of the brotherhood with the Arabs. There is so much variation within the Khazars, they don't represent any kind of blood line of Biblical Jews, rather they just share the same religion. And yet, they generally oppress the Sephards...

no no no no wrong way round the sephards are the elite who control everything why do you think they exsterminated 6 million Ashkenazim in ww2! the rothchilds and the illuminati families work through the sephardic front, the so called chosen people killing the none chosen, they control all the inteligience agency's including the made up al queda etc.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Very interesting.. My friend and I were discussing that last night in relation to the ongoing Russia mystery.

These things are definitely important to understand.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
EastCoastKid & Jamuhn

-The Revelations are Blowing My Mind - Good Work Guys - Thanks for having enough Bravery to Post The Truth.

It does NOT Surprise me that these "Spooky" "Intelligence Agencies" are using FRONTS all over the Place. Ever since 9/11 went down I have been asking a LOT of Questions - The so-called "answers" that the Government puts out does not add up or make sense. It usually sounds like it was made up in the name of Convenience after the fact (Yeah I am sure that Islamic Fanatics were Drinking that Alcohol right up in a Nudey Bar before their Suicide Hijacking Operation). You will NOT hear this stuff on Government Controlled "News" Media like Fox News & CNN - CNN has Agents in the Studio saying Thumbs up & Thumbs Down & Fox News is a FRONT for the CIA & NSA THEMSELVES (They just happen to be Republicans BTW).

Is this were all of our Tax Money is going - to Perpetuate Endless Global War - This has to be STOPPED!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Quote: "Plus it puts America in the Middle East, protecting the Oil and Israel."

-> Ah Exactly!!! Once again you will NEVER Hear or Read this in the Government Controlled Mainstream Media! All you need is a Thinking Mind in Order to add 1 + 2 = The Obvious Conclusion. Then again Most "Americans" are BrainWashed Zombie Drones & refuse to accept what is actually going on!

Also here we go again:

Democrat = Liberal = Un-American Communist

How Unoriginal & Simple Minded - You Neo-CON(Artists) Need to come up with something new. How about this one:

Republican = Conservative = Fascist = Nazi = Zionist Control Freaks

(the last two always crack me up because One professes Aryan Superiority The Other Jewish/Semitic Superiority - Yet Both Resort to the same
Hate-filled Tactics & Ruthless MURDER - They are not "Superior" at all - only the Scum of the Earth)!

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by doc2
Your ideas are ridicules and unfounded. You live in a dream world.

Right back at you!

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Seems as if we've stepped back into the 1950's; the Red scare, McCarthyism and "Un-American Activities". Just goes to show that the more things change, the more they stay the same. Everybody looks at McCarthy like...WTF? And then now, in the 2000's, when we're so open minded, now we've got The Arab Scare, Rumsfeld and 'Un-Patriotic Activities".

I think we could be headed toward a civil war...we the people vs the government. What would make it ironic is if, like the English did during their civil war, we beheaded our leader.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Try the thirties..and Nazi Germany. When I was much younger I could never figure out how the people of Germany would allow such a repugnant thug loser like Hitler to take over. Now I know. Reichstag Fire=9-11. We're living it in real time.

Thanks Seraphim_Serpente.
There is nothing more important than spreading the truth. We're heading into a dark age of even greater violence and tribulation - if Bush is re-elected. Maybe even if Kerry is elected. One more terrorist attack is probably all it would take.

It's important to remember, Clinton was trying to pass strong anti-terrorist legislation back in '94/'95, but the Republican congress wasn't gonna let it happen. Then BLAMMO! The Alfred P. Murrah building in OKC was blown to hell. Guess what? That legislation sailed through a newly frightened congress. See how fake terror works.

Also, Atty. Gen. John Asscroft didn't write the Patriot Act. He pulled it off the Janet Reno shelf, dusted it off and revised it in the aftermath of 9-11. The 9-11 job was actually planned during Kennedy's administration: OPERATION NORTHWOODS. Let's call it Northwoods 2001. (It's important to note: Kennedy fired Lyman Lemnitzer, then chairman of the joint chiefs of staff for his psychotic advice.)

OPERATION NORTHWOODS

In his new expos� of the National Security Agency entitled Body of Secrets, author James Bamford highlights a set of proposals on Cuba by the Joint Chiefs of Staff codenamed OPERATION NORTHWOODS. This document, titled �Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba� was provided by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on March 13, 1962, as the key component of Northwoods. Written in response to a request from the Chief of the Cuba Project, Col. Edward Lansdale, the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba. These proposals - part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose - included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake �Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,� including �sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated),� faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a �Remember the Maine� incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage. Bamford himself writes that Operation Northwoods �may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government.�
Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, Justification for US Military Intervention in Cuba [includes cover memoranda], March 13, 1962, TOP SECRET, 15 pp.

It's looking like the same fools responsible for Bosnia, 9-11 and the war in Iraq are monkeying around in Chechnya.

The Chechens' American friends

The Washington neocons' commitment to the war on terror evaporates in Chechnya, whose cause they have made their own

John Laughland
Wednesday September 8, 2004
The Guardian

An enormous head of steam has built up behind the view that President Putin is somehow the main culprit in the grisly events in North Ossetia. Soundbites and headlines such as "Grief turns to anger", "Harsh words for government", and "Criticism mounting against Putin" have abounded, while TV and radio correspondents in Beslan have been pressed on air to say that the people there blame Moscow as much as the terrorists. There have been numerous editorials encouraging us to understand - to quote the Sunday Times - the "underlying causes" of Chechen terrorism (usually Russian authoritarianism), while the widespread use of the word "rebels" to describe people who shoot children shows a surprising indulgence in the face of extreme brutality.
On closer inspection, it turns out that this so-called "mounting criticism" is in fact being driven by a specific group in the Russian political spectrum - and by its American supporters. The leading Russian critics of Putin's handling of the Beslan crisis are the pro-US politicians Boris Nemtsov and Vladimir Ryzhkov - men associated with the extreme neoliberal market reforms which so devastated the Russian economy under the west's beloved Boris Yeltsin - and the Carnegie Endowment's Moscow Centre. Funded by its New York head office, this influential thinktank - which operates in tandem with the military-political Rand Corporation, for instance in producing policy papers on Russia's role in helping the US restructure the "Greater Middle East" - has been quoted repeatedly in recent days blaming Putin for the Chechen atrocities. The centre has also been assiduous over recent months in arguing against Moscow's claims that there is a link between the Chechens and al-Qaida.
www.guardian.co.uk...

Link to OPERATION NORTHWOODS:
www.gwu.edu...

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Well the way that I see it is like so -> the name of this thread is "Al-Qaeda' is a Manufactured Intelligence Front" - Al-Qaeda is a convenient way to WRAP UP all Islamic Extremist Terrorists. There are a lot of diff groups & they all have diff names. I kind of saw threw the way the Media seemed to mention Hamas & Hezbollah & "Al-Qaeda" all in the same breath & Focused on Israel right after 9/11 (Subliminally - See America, Israel's Enemies - the Islamic Extremists - are your enemies too) - so now its a "Global War on Terror" - I understand now that they kept it Vague on Purpose.

It is never mentioned that there are also Zionist Extremists in the World & that the West (or Capitalism) does a Lot to Aggravate & Provoke them. Like oh Lets Say Invading Iraq - Yes we got rid of that Jerk Saddam - but then its like Hey we Own it - we will just look after the Oil for you. The Iraqi's want us OUT - we are indeed Occupiers. They view us the same way as when the Brits (British Empire) were there Occupying them.

In Addition - not only Did the U.S. Government play a part in Funding & Arming them (when it was thought that the only people they would go after was the then Soviet Union) - But I honestly do believe that the C.I.A. is Corrupt & up to no good. Forget about the Mossad - they are Ruthless!

[edit on 11-9-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
To be fair, not all of the CIA is rotten. There are a lot of excellent officers and analysts who are trying their level best to get to the bottom of what's going on. Their efforts are stymied by higher-ups. (The case for the war in Iraq is a perfect example. The many analysts who saw no threat were completely marginalized and muted. There are factions and rogues, however under the control of this outlaw regime. They are traitors and should be ferreted out and dealt with as such.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This poor lady knows the deal. She learned it the hard way.

A mother's cry on the anniversary of her daughter's murder

By Jack Dalton and Donna Marsh O'Connor
Online Journal Contributing Writers

I ask these questions now because the Bush/Cheney administration and all of your followers are the greatest beneficiaries of the events post-9/11, and I take your warning as an indication of what you guys will bring to America if Kerry wins. Get this clear, Mr. Cheney, what you guys will bring to America. I fear you, believe it or not, more than I fear another bin Laden attack and that is why I am asking you these questions now.

Because I take your warning as an admission of your ties to that event. Even, no especially, if that admission is not what you intended.

So thank you, once again. And, understand how truly thankful I am to hear you articulate what only I seem willing to articulate: That if Kerry wins, you will come back at us.

We are forewarned.

I agree with her 1000%

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I forgot to add the link. Here it is.
www.onlinejournal.com... onnor/091104dalton-o_connor.html

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
That is definately a powerful letter. I think she speaks for millions of us. Do you think he had a Freudian slip or do you think he meant to say it?

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by amber83
That is definately a powerful letter. I think she speaks for millions of us. Do you think he had a Freudian slip or do you think he meant to say it?

You're right. And I believe 1000% he means every word he says. His message: You'd BETTER be afraid. VERY afraid.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It appears that our government can't do anything right. Just remeber, you the citizen of this nation voted in these wrong doers. These same individuals can't appease every citizen of our country.
Your thinking now and in the past would and should be considered acts of treason. You honestly believe our current threat is nothing more than a stagged performance.
Get your head out of your posterior and realize the threat is real and each one of us is wearing a bullseye.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Quote: "Just remeber, you the citizen of this nation voted in these wrong doers."

Nope Bush-Cheney were NOT "Elected" 4 years ago in 2000 - they were INSTALLED by the Power Structure Establishment\Fellow Republicans (i.E. Supreme Court Justice Scalia). Don't you remember? This "Election Year" disgusts me too! They don't want to talk about what the actual Problems are & what we should do to fix them - they just want to call each other Names like little kids!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join