It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What could this Be?? 911 - Second Strike Footage... Wing Disapears

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This thread and its content is obviously a HOAX. This is part of the Missile pod/ Hologram/ Tv Fakery disinformation program thrusted upon the internet immediately after the events of 9/11. This has been proven that the people who started and promoted these theories were linked to u.s agencies. Weird huh?

Why insnt this thread in the hoax section? A week or so ago there was a thread about the idea that the 9/11 planes were empty. The theory made sense yet it was trashed.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
This thread and its content is obviously a HOAX.

(...)

A week or so ago there was a thread about the idea that the 9/11 planes were empty. The theory made sense yet it was trashed.

Ah, I see what you did there.

But.. the notion that the planes were somehow empty is just as much of a hoax. 'Makes sense to me' isn't a standard of empirical evidence, especially when that 'me' is somebody who doesn't know how to evaluate the validity of arguments, logic and evidence in general.

The 9/11 Truth Movement has a natural alliance with the 9/11 families and these theories are designed to, and at the very least have the effect of, driving a wedge between the 9/11 Truth Movement and them.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
I agree with one caveat....

Why did it take so long for the footage to be released to the public domain?

Korg.

Why did it take so long for Obama to release his birth certificate to the public?

And when it was released, why were the layer creation side-effects of the document scanner not countered by flattening the image first? He was born in Hawaii, so why the conspiracy-baiting?

Because the United States Government loves for its population to be blindsided by red herrings, while the top 1% solidify their position in power in lieu of substantive, fact-based activism.

In the case of encouraging birtherism: this is just a partisan ploy. Every Republican who outs himself as a birther will embarrass him or herself in the public eye. Great tactic. (Example: Donald Trump)
edit on 11-2-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

This is where I can be in (rare) partial agreement with you:

This is part of the Missile pod/ Hologram/ Tv Fakery disinformation program thrusted upon the internet immediately after the events of 9/11.

I say "partial" because this next bit is not true, and is unfournded:

This has been proven that the people who started and promoted these theories were linked to u.s agencies.

NO, indeed......the so-called "Missile pod/Hologram/Tv Fakery disinformation program" that you cite was NOT begun by any United States government agency......that entire meme resides and solely rests on the shoulders of idiotic Internet entrepreneurs and book authors, dedicated to selling their "JUNK" to the masses who will eagerly buy it, or lap it up.....

...Look around you....the con-artists are everywhere, if you stop to think for about five minutes......

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

You asked me in U2U what I do for a living: I'm an IT student from the Netherlands. Which is why I recognized your avatar.

I'm also an anti-fascist.
edit on 11-2-2012 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Watch the video clips in slow motion - you will see squibs. Look up the meaning of squibs in a dictionary - more clues to explosive devices!!!

Please realise that cutting and pasting and inserting your replies is only one way to tear a posters reply apart. Another way is to show that you know what you are talking about by writing it in your own words. Pressing a button to a link is also a psychological device to keep a person aligned with your thinking - that is why I never try to persuade anyone to agree with me - never. I trust that people have their own brain and are quite capable of surfing the internet to find their own evidence.

Comparing evidence is the best way to come to your own conclusions. For me - teh squibs cannot be explained away. The colour of the fire - that cannot be explained away. The wing disappears on the plane - just like lots of first hand witness video footage - disappeared shortly after the planned event. Whenever the powers that be descend on the public ans confiscate film footage - know that they are trying their best to maintain control.

When all the evidence is available - then we will know that there is true liberty.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

“Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

A lie when repeated will be believed by the populous - Adolf Hitler.

The truth is the truth is the truth and can never become a lie - Anonymous

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Originally posted by Amanda5

A lie when repeated will be believed by the populous - Adolf Hitler.

That's a terrific quote. Ironically, its also a lie. Hitler never said it.

The truth is the truth is the truth and can never become a lie - Anonymous

Where did you get this one and what's the point? Who would believe that the truth can ever "become a lie"? The truth is not a lie by definition.
edit on 12-2-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Do some history research - Adolf Hitler stated that when you tell the people a lie often enough - they will believe it. Just look at what he attained - evil man - but he got what he wanted - told lies until everyone believed him.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Do some history research - Adolf Hitler stated that when you tell the people a lie often enough - they will believe it. Just look at what he attained - evil man - but he got what he wanted - told lies until everyone believed him.

Much Peace...

Why am I not surprised?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels

Another clown for the car.

Much accuracy.

Much attention to detail.

Not.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Sigh......

Watch the video clips in slow motion - you will see squibs. Look up the meaning of squibs in a dictionary - more clues to explosive devices!!!

Nope. There are no "squibs". They are merely puffs of air escaping during the collapse.

If you would pay attention to actual controlled demolition example videos, you will see that the squibs that ARE used in those examples explode before collapse initiation.

Explosives are not usedduring the collapse in real controlled demos.

Period.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Much Peace...

Hitler never said that. Care to cite your information?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by eyesdown
reply to post by trebor451

I am not here for debate because quite frankly my 9/11 knowledge is no good. I am just trying to throw in a bit of opinion. But i was under the impression that when aeroplanes go off course it is usual procedure to scramble a jet to investigate.

Jets were launched as soon as situational awareness was achieved to the point that people knew what the hell was going on.. You need to read up on the matter.

And no I haven't until now, but what is your point?

re: asymmetric warfare, far be it from me to educate you on the nuances of how any power - super or not, today or a hundred years ago - will have social/military/economic centers of gravity that are inherently vulnerable to any number and types of attacks. The fact that we (then) spent $250 or $300 billion or whatever per year on a defense budget means nothing when those air force wings and carrier battle groups and army battalions are excluded from whatever attack is waged upon us. Fielded forces on a battlefield is one thing - having a nation as firmly based on individual liberties as America is something totally different when that freedom is used in a harmful and detrimental manner - hijacking civilian aircraft and flying them into buildings. We did not (then) / do not circle our cities and military bases and and those important centers of gravity with surface-to-air missiles (certain areas in DC do have them now, however). When the Soviet Union imploded and they stopped flying Bear and Badger and Backfire and Blinder aircraft up and down the east coast and Alaskan coast, it took us 10 years, but we reduced our alert posture for those types of events to a handful of aircraft. Our NORAD capability and self-defense organizations were *always* oriented outward - to an attack from the east or from the north or from the far northwest -not from an internal threat based on our own transportation infrastructure.

I'm sorry you have chosen to not educate yourelf about these facts, but your comment of "We do not live in this comic book world where 'bad guys' hatch Die Hard type attacks under the nose of what is supposed to be the most powerful country in the world." shows such a gross misunderstanding of the realities of the event and what our world was like in Sept of 2011 that I think it would be best if you just kept on simmering in your own soup of ignorance.
edit on 10-2-2012 by trebor451 because: (no reason given)

I would like to take into account some of the things you have told me, but your to angry for no reason. This 'soup of ignorance' I am 'simmering in' is because I made one comment?
Seriously go and find yourself someone else to argue with, and I will make up my own mind without the put downs thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown

I would like to take into account some of the things you have told me, but your to angry for no reason. This 'soup of ignorance' I am 'simmering in' is because I made one comment?
Seriously go and find yourself someone else to argue with, and I will make up my own mind without the put downs thanks.

lol...I'm not angry! I'm mirthful beyond description reading and re-reading your posts! I'm not the one who chose to put my uneducated ideas on display for the world (or at least the ATS world) to see by stating such ignorant (not used as a pejorative, mods) and ill-informed thoughts!

"'...bad guys' hatch Die Hard type attacks under the nose of what is supposed to be the most powerful country in the world." and "...it is usual procedure to scramble a jet to investigate." are just two of the more silly comments I have seen on this board, yet you stand by them even in light of the facts of the actual events being shown to you in stark words.

I see you are in the UK. Perhaps you should read up on some of your own British history related to how a smaller, significantly less capable enemy can bring a superpower to its knees. Start with the American revolution and move on to the Boer Wars and India-Brit relations in the early to mid 20th century. Perhaps then you'll realize the absolute inanity of "supposed to be the most powerful country in the world" comment.

Go ahead and make up your own mind then, the facts be damned! Enjoy and I look forward to your next post!

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
Hi there,

I was schmoozing over at this thread OMG! HUGE Cache of New 911 footage released !!! and spotted a major discrepancy in one of the new vids...

If you look at the 2nd plane as it comes in the Wing disappears just before it strikes..... As if it was vid edited incorrectly.

The wing just dissolves just before the strike.... at about second 5-6.

What do you guys make of that???

This vid has me going nuts...

Korg.

Definately well Spotted!...and how come I can't see ALL of the other THOUSANDS of Camera angles or is there Only the SAME "Half Dozen" CGI Edited Footage???

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MrMysteryMan

There's close to sixty different known angles which captured the second plane on video-tape and over 30 different still shots.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus
reply to post by MrMysteryMan

There's close to sixty different known angles which captured the second plane on video-tape and over 30 different still shots.

Since you mention this why don't we collectively find them and post them here??

I would love to diseminate them using the footage above as a comparison....

Bestest,

Korg.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Go for it. You can find them here:

The 2nd WTC Attack

and here:

Photographs of the Second Plane

top topics

<< 36  37  38   >>

join