It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! HUGE Cache of New 911 footage released !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
There are literally hundreds of new 911 videos that have been released a few days ago, judging by the amount of views (20,30,50 max) this is brand new.

I'm not one to come in to the 911 forum to much since I already formed my opinion on the matter long ago, but I know these videos will come in handy to serious researchers.

Amongst some of them are interviews, new 2nd plane strike footage(below), many different angles, commentary, some by WPIX (new), CBS (new), amateur and pro, helicopter cam footage, An F-18 flying by the WTC (below) and many many more... I will link to the page they are all on, it seems to be selective releases but there are some that are eye opening to say the least. I have viewed a lot myself for the past hour.

2nd strike footage. (notice* above the smoke cloud right after the strike, right to left)

F-18 WTC

F-18 WTC*2

I hope these can come in handy to the ATS community. Here's the link to the page they're all on. I hope they stay long enough.

www.youtube.com.../u

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Conluceo

I have never seen these...there are some sad ones of all the firefighters walking into the buildings. You are right, what are there 100 new videos?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

At the bottom of the post, I link to the page they are all on.

They have all been uploaded recently.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The first video, look close, go to you tube bring and bring it up to its largest size and keep pausing it when the "plane" comes into view, it just appears out of no where, notice there is no tail?.. it looks like a flying saucer, and then when it hits the building, there is no explosion or damage, until the object is completely inside the building.

its weird

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Yeah I totally agree, it does look strange.

Did you notice what was flying above the smoke cloud behind it?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Good catch Conluceo, it was very interesting that there was an object flying above the 2nd impacted plane and behind it and generally travelling in the same direction. You have very good eyes.

That pilot would have been a very good observer of the impact.

Does anybody know if any flight tower records could show the identity of the plane?
edit on 25/10/1010 by Krusty the Klown because: Kan't spell

edit on 25/10/1010 by Krusty the Klown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

hey on this video right before the plan enters the building, half of it disappears, like the video was edited

www.youtube.com.../u/7/Msuu8sIHWOA

same with this one

www.youtube.com.../u/8/Z-5MioWyR7E

could this be project blue beam or w/e?

like look at that, all of a sudden its missing a wing, could a building of got int the way of the projectors?
edit on 25-10-2010 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Krusty the Klown

Thanks Krusty, but I have to admit due to the distance it's hard to tell what it is. I don't think it's a copter though judging by it's speed, but then again I'm no expert on aviation. I'll leave that analysis to them.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Here I've embedded them in for you.

Man, I hadn't even gotten around to those, thanks.

edit on 25-10-2010 by Conluceo because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
if their was a f-18 in the air at the time before the second plane hit why didnt it blow it out of the sky

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Yeah what's up with the plane wing blinking out of existence? Funny if 9/11 was a UFO sighting everyone would be debunking it lol.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by scott,aussie

I think one of the towers had already fallen by the time that fly by happened. I'm just going by the footage shown Scott.

edit on 25-10-2010 by Conluceo because: fo spehlin

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Yeah what's up with the plane wing blinking out of existence? Funny if 9/11 was a UFO sighting everyone would be debunking it lol.

Someone needs to explain this to me, it's to early over here.

My half-asleep state only says "Uhhm, busted?"

Wasn't there an older video where some claim a wing disappeared suddenly?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Yeah that is strange now isn't it?

Let's try not to mention 911 and UFO's in the same sentence, people will grab their pitchforks

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by catfishman

Yes there is another angle from the ground where the wing disappears. Now we have two angles where the wing is disappearing. I think the 9/11 commission report forgot to investigate how wings evaporate in thin air.

Here is another footage of the same thing as the below video. It actually shows a third angle where the wing disappears.
edit on 25-10-2010 by ExPostFacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Yeah I think it's the Luc Courchesne footage, hope this is the one you mean.

OK Expost got it, I will take this one off.

edit on 25-10-2010 by Conluceo because: remove video

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Yes there is another angle from the ground where the wing disappears. Now we have two angles where the wing is disappearing. I think the 9/11 commission report forgot to investigate how wings evaporate in thin air.

Here is another footage of the same thing as the below video. It actually shows a third angle where the wing disappears.
edit on 25-10-2010 by ExPostFacto because: (no reason given)

I think thats the one I thought of. Can't watch though in my country for copyright of music.

I also realized, if you pause the new angle right before the main fireball starts, you can see what has been called the "nose-out" shot from this angle, even casting a shadow on the tower.

I am very confused and it would help if someone hast the ability to quickly create some screenshots of the frames in question.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Can anyone explain these white things that come off the building like White Phoserpherus gas? Look at about 18 seconds.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Videos in the cache i found interesting.

1:35

0:23-0:39

Fireman describing explosions

Start watching at 2:44...

Ill post more later.

Thanks OP!
edit on 10/25/2010 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
ha guys do you think they could of made a guided missile that looked like planes or something like that.

and the corner of that building looked like some kind of cutting flame the way them sparks were flying down

edit on 25-10-2010 by scott,aussie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join