What could this Be?? 911 - Second Strike Footage... Wing Disapears

page: 36
59
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious
 



it was the penetrator concealed within the plane


Penetrator?

Special Munitions?

Did you forget your meds....?

It was most likely a large piece of debris - either one of the jet engines or section of landing gear

Both were found in street afterwards....




posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman
 


Wow its been a while since i psted anything 911... I ad forgotten how many very defensive people are about the official story.....

Dare to stand up and speak that the emperor has no clothes and you get ridiculed....

I wonder why people defend the official version of the event with such vigor... Perhaps its because the people that are defending so agresively are workng for the real people behind events like 911...

Korg.



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity
 


Did you notice what was posted ...?


No it wasn't the nose of the plane, it was the penetrator concealed within the plane. In some of the higher resolution footage shot from the east it appears solid and sharp like a lead pencil. I guess they set the delay a few milliseconds too late because it doesn't explode until it's passed all the way through. The scenario is reminiscent of happened with the US Cole with the speed boat and the concealed missile, or the typical car/truck bomb deception but on a grand scale. The plane was probably loaded with special munitions too.


Notice did how no evidence of any of this was provided..?

This poster has a long history of posting bizarre, off the wall conspiracy theories



posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by Insolubrious
 



it was the penetrator concealed within the plane


Penetrator?

Special Munitions?

Did you forget your meds....?



You know probably better than most that this is the Noplaner/MissilePod/Tv Fakery crowd who were exposed as being linked to popular mechanics, the air force, and other groups who promoted these wild, ridiculous theories to smear the truth movement.



posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
The wing just dissolves just before the strike.... at about second 5-6.

What do you guys make of that???


I think it was done by purpose. You can be sure they would not release a video with such obvious mistake.
Also when you use the video composing software, you have to make it to disappear, it cannot happen by chance.
The video was released for 2 purposes:
- to show nose shaped explosion, to counter the famous "nose-out" case.
- to initiate debates about no planes and to demonstrate one more time that no-planers claims are ridiculous. There is a plausible explanation why a wing would disappear.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ICanThink
 

Cool theory, but you're wrong. If you want to know why the wing disappears, the research has already been done.

Go here to check it out.



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
THIS THREAD BELONGS IN THE HOAX AREA. Considering a valid thread that proposed that they probably werent any passengers on the hijacked planes went straight to the hoax area.


HOAX THIS TV FAKERY GARBAGE



posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
THIS THREAD BELONGS IN THE HOAX AREA. Considering a valid thread that proposed that they probably werent any passengers on the hijacked planes went straight to the hoax area.


HOAX THIS TV FAKERY GARBAGE


Question....

What does the writting mean under you nic?

Not at all... There is a valid discussion here, the question of why the wings disapear in the shown footage. That footage was broadcast... So nope no hoax in the way that you mean.

Good try at a derail though


Korg.



posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus
reply to post by ICanThink
 

Cool theory, but you're wrong. If you want to know why the wing disappears, the research has already been done.

Go here to check it out.


No, you are wrong. I said "There is a plausible explanation why a wing would disappear. "
The disappearing wing cannot be used to back CGI plane hypothesis.



posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICanThink

Originally posted by lunarasparagus
reply to post by ICanThink
 

Cool theory, but you're wrong. If you want to know why the wing disappears, the research has already been done.

Go here to check it out.


No, you are wrong. I said "There is a plausible explanation why a wing would disappear. "
The disappearing wing cannot be used to back CGI plane hypothesis.


But since CGI has no supporting evidence, while the video compiling effect has been witnessed and is reproducible, it's understandable which one is more likely to be true. There's a point where you have to say, "How far do I have to stretch my imagination to make my conspiracy work?"



posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ICanThink
 


Perhaps you should look up "the overconfidence effect".



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
But since CGI has no supporting evidence


It has no supporting evidence in the video of the topic. But generally... Are you sure you have checked all the evidences?
Ask yourself, why there is hysteria around no-plane theory among both CT debunkers and truthers?
Why the misleading false full of lies "September Clues" exists?



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Delete.
edit on 8-2-2012 by trebor451 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICanThink
Ask yourself, why there is hysteria ...


Hysteria? How about gobsmackingly jaw-dropping eye-bulging incredulity at the absolute insane inanity of those who claim there were no planes?

That's more like it.



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Originally posted by ICanThink
Ask yourself, why there is hysteria ...


Hysteria? How about gobsmackingly jaw-dropping eye-bulging incredulity at the absolute insane inanity of those who claim there were no planes?

That's more like it.


Your reaction is exactly what I mean

Show me the claims, excluding "September Clues" group and anyone who supports holograms?
I am interested indeed. It easy to debunk carefully prepared for debunking nonsense. But are there some really good claims?



posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Remember they will want to distract us at all possible, so if this footage came from a freedom f information act they could have messed with the video to lend credibility to the no plane theory which is basically a joke. Just my opinion i may be wrong.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Remember they will want to distract us at all possible, so if this footage came from a freedom f information act they could have messed with the video to lend credibility to the no plane theory which is basically a joke. Just my opinion i may be wrong.


So if this is true it represents a double negative which would lead us to a positive...

If the video has been edited to discredit the truth movement, then that would mean there is an entity out there trying its hardest to fight against the various conspiracies....

Now why would that be???

Korg.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity
 


The video has been edited to discredit the "no-plane" theory. "no-plane" theory is like a bad guy nobody likes, it harms OS theory and truth movement in general. No matter if the planes were or were not.

Of course "there is an entity out there trying its hardest to fight against the various conspiracies"!
Do you think they just executed the plan and now make no efforts to cover it?



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ICanThink
 


Yap I 100% agree with you!

I was merely highlighting the false logic some people apply to the no plane theory. I personally believe the video I posted here in this thread is evidence of post processing of some kind and wanted to bring it to the attention of the board.

Korg.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICanThink
reply to post by Korg Trinity
 



The video has been edited to discredit the "no-plane" theory. "no-plane" theory is like a bad guy nobody likes, it harms OS theory and truth movement in general. No matter if the planes were or were not.

Of course "there is an entity out there trying its hardest to fight against the various conspiracies"!
Do you think they just executed the plan and now make no efforts to cover it?


There are other videos on the net that show a similar effect which happens due to lighting and the resolution of the video and then being dumped on YouTube.


Here is a good example at times the whole plane seems to disappear.



Maybe you should put some effort into learning a bit about how photography,video and digital images before jumping to conclusions.
edit on 9-2-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)





top topics
 
59
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

log in

join