It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! HUGE Cache of New 911 footage released !!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Interesting interview. The man says he knows about planes and specifically says it was an American Airlines Jet that crashed into the plane. Claims that by the engines he suspected a 737 but it may have been a 757.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You know what actually worries me the most is the fact that we have actual physicists challenging the story behind 9/11. Physicists!? They obviously don't buy the story either and to think that what they are saying goes mostly unheard or receives negative attention and feedback. 110k views? That's it?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Man I have never been a 911 conspirator before but check out this video at 3:54 and 3:56 you can clearly see explosions happening almost exactly 1 second ahead of the tower coming down. It pushed debrie out to the side of the falling tower.

I dont know about caculating building collapsing speed but the explosions seem to be 15 stories apart and exacly 1 second apart so if you smart people calculate the rate of fall it would most likely be excaclty what you need to bring down a building.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuGu HyPe
For those claiming the wing disappeared, it looks intact just before the impact.

1.24 on the youtube video

img831.imageshack.us...

Source: www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-10-2010 by RuGu HyPe because: source info added

If you drag the slider once the video has fully loaded, you can actually see the building oscillating as a result of the impact.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well first off let me state that I am a truther
but this notion about hologram planes
is simply ridiculous to me. The several
videos folks posted have some big
discrepancies.

In a couple of the videos, the left wing
vanishes. In another the right wing
vanishes. However, the other wing
is still visible in all the videos. This
proves IMO that it was video flaws
and not a hologram.

I want the truth just as much as
the next guy, but holograms are not it
IMO.

If you'll go back and look at the original
Loose Change video, it shows some of that
original footage and both wings are intact
from several different angles. You have
been hoodwinked.
edit on 10/25/2010 by boondock-saint because: clarifying

Hi boondock-saint,

Not being a truther I hadn't heard about the hologram theory before today.

With that being said, from what I do know of holographic technology, a holographic image can often lose it's clarity/definition when viewed from certain angles.

If we assume for moment that the hologram theory is true, that would explain why video or pics taken from many angles would should an "intact" holographic object (plane) but a few others would "expose" the limitations of the holograms.

As far as the technical feasibility of being able to actually project a quality hologram of this event - I haven't a clue.

It certainly has piqued my interest though....

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Video of the first plane impact.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

and here is the original footage from Loose Change
a screenshot of 4 different angles including some
from amateur videographers that ALL show both
wings intact. You are being manipulated with
this new altered footage. Deny ignorance.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5544378a7935.jpg[/atsimg]
LOL...missing wing, god I love this place. What about the missing people that were on the alleged plane? The Loose Change vids clearly show it all.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Interesting interview. The man says he knows about planes and specifically says it was an American Airlines Jet that crashed into the plane. Claims that by the engines he suspected a 737 but it may have been a 757.

Look at the logo on the microphone of the WB reporter!

Does that look like a rising sun and the twin towers to you? It sure does to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

and here is the original footage from Loose Change
a screenshot of 4 different angles including some
from amateur videographers that ALL show both
wings intact. You are being manipulated with
this new altered footage. Deny ignorance.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5544378a7935.jpg[/atsimg]

all these 4 shoot from the footage are from CNN, or ABC, which i may recall had the same intact plane,
I dont trust Loose Change, they to seem to have an agenda.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Second impact... I think I have a whole new understanding of what people say when they talk about how great the flying had to have been.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
oh dear - how easy to mis-direct in the world of conspiracies.

senior washington official : how can we direct some of the heat off us that this Julian Assange wikileaks fella is causing.
disinfo agent : how about I re-hash some of the original 9/11 footage and erase some of the plane wing - I'll throw in some new footage, take all the conspiracy theories and then watch the thread fly because people believe everything they see in a video.

I really truly believe in a 9/11 conspiracy, the day carried many injustices but can't you see what's going on here - this is a misdirection - I simply do not trust these 'no plane' videos one bit - they look so fake.

p.s that wasn't a real conversation listed above - I used some creative license to illustrate my point, just for the record

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blackhatchet

Wow, great catch. I had not even noticed that, I have not been really looking for details, more listen to what is said and what I can hear in the background.

I think I have blown my speakers out, sure sounds like it now.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Sounds like a missile the sound doesn't sound like a Boeing plane

Boeing plane sounds
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

What i noticed in every footage, is the lack of reactions of the people on the ground.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

That reminds me of that other guy that makes the conjecture that heat caused the collapse moments after the building fell. This interviewees comments seem to well rehearsed to have just witnessed all these events and 10 people splatting on the ground like "ripe tomatoes." Who knows though, people act differently in extreme circumstances. Some calm down and rationalize events, others freak out and cannot put coherent thoughts together.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Building 7 prior to collapse. I can not recall seeing any footage like this before.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

ok watch the approaches comparing this vid with the live vid

and i am putting together many angles from dif vids...i see a few discepencies....you tell me though

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
might be tough to get much from this clip, also of building 7.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kloejen
I have a hard time believing the hologram theory myself.

Have anyone of you ever experimented with compressing video? These new videos came from the result of a FOIA, then released to International Center for 9/11 Studies

Then this data was handed over to 911blogger, which compressed the videos furthermore.

They state on this page

The original "NIST Cumulus Video" folder is approximately 924GB. To make it possible to distribute, we encoded it using the x264 software library.

I am still not aware of the video-codecs used in the original material, but i guess (due to the size) its mpeg2

Ok.. so 911blogger, encoded these videos into x264, fair enough. But when people upload these videos to YT, YT will re-encode it into a flash player format. So now we have 3 re-encodes of the original video. There is a possibility that you get compression artifacts

Just putting my observations on the table. To get a clearer picture, i have emailed 911studies for the original videos, which they state on their site that anyone can ask for. So far i have not heard a thing from 911studies, guess they are very busy.

If anyone else have the original video, please post it in its raw format, on one of the many file-sharing hosts out there. And then.. lets watch it again.

I find it very strange that the wing disappear as you guys, but lets get ALL the facts on the table.

I am still trawling thru the tons of video, especially of WTC7, which i find to be the "the smoking gun".
edit on 25/10/2010 by kloejen because: typos

Good job. Video compression was my first thought, as I am pretty sure that these vids had been coded and encoded to death. Star for you!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by blackhatchet

Skyscrapers are designed to flex.Some can sway by as much as a foot.When you consider the force involved in a hurricane force wind hitting one on it's broadside, they are mighty strong structures.But they can and do oscillate regularly also.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but if you do not think Building 7 was brought down by Controlled Demolition, then you should be wearing a crash helmet and licking windows on the short bus. This settles build 7 for me. Start the clip at 3:00 minutes. No audio unfortunately.

edit on 25-10-2010 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join