It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! HUGE Cache of New 911 footage released !!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Would be nice if they would release them as gotten at a site that doesn't compress things to # like youtube.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Interesting eyewitness account. She witnessed a plane hit the tower, but they pushed everyone out of the way and they ran when the heard the explosion?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

difficult to say ...... but there is a helicopter ( ?? ) flying all over ???? from the right to the left .... that one did not take pictures ???? movies ??? may your country USA know very fast all reality about all this !!
too much victims for nothing !
hope someone will come out of the dark and tell about the real scenario ! because it's for me impossible this was done by some stupid crazy islamists ....
maybe they are clever, ok, but not " THAT " clever to perpetrate such a crime !! ( remember shoe bomber ??? what a f..cking bas..tard anyway ... ) but the RIGHT WING in USA is more dangerous than those islamists !!!
never forget zionist Israel government did support HAMAS to kill Fatah/Arafat - why is the right wing in USA not supporting islamist extremism to kill YOUR/OUR liberties ??? think about it, I may be right !!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Video of the first plane impact.

Wow!

Freeze every frame from about 3 sec to the explosion.At about 4 secs look above the towers.There is something flying fast above them.
At 5 - 6 secs, look at the brick interval between the white railing.just above it ther is an object which drops behind the brickwork and re-emerges lower on the right of the brick.It is only there for a frame or so and then it seems like there could be a frame or two missing then impact.

Anyone else see this?

EDIT: Just notice other objects there.Having watched it frame by frame several times, this is what I see.....

At between 3 and 4 secs a very very fast aircraft descends from the top right by the canopy.It swoops,disappearing behind the brick separation in the railing and re-emerging and climbing rapidly and shooting a projectile which causes the explosion.
You can see it directly above the nearer towerat about 4-5 secs and it looks like a big orb.I'm beginning to wonder if the Airforce have some sort of visual cloaking technology for their aircraft.Not perfect but at speed and to a naked eye, pretty much invisible.But on freeze frame you can track its movement
edit on 25-10-2010 by blah yada because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It's Chinese lanterns. All these are as fake as the UFO-videos. Explosives I tell you! None of the workers, firefighters or paperpushers, are important to the psychopaths that rule the world.

Bankers, businessmen or satanists, we ain't worth #.

Should listen more to Michael Jackson, "they" don't really care about us you know...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
First Responders talking about explosions.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by olle2000

they sure do not care at all about all of you/we/me normal people on the face of this stupid world .....
they only care about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ greed !
we only have " love " in our agenda, normal life for everybody, or not ???
think about your engagement : do you live for you only or for your society you live in ?????
respons = Satan rules this world, which side do you chose ?
nice to meet you
have a beer and think about $$$$$ freaking people = very dangerous !!!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have no idea how many more videos I need to go through, but I need a break. Even after 9 years I still get a bit emotional watching all these clips. Anyway, I will be back later to post more and actually read the thread, but for now I need to step back for a few moments and just take a break.

link   
The first object was merely a fast-flying bird, no doubt frightened by the sound of the plane hitting the tower. Your directions for spotting the second image are too obscure for me to follow, unfortunately.

link   
100's of new videos released....

By who... and why NOW?

To distract us?

link   
Can I start by saying that I have an Msc in Electronic Imaging, and have a good knowledge of video techniques and problems.

Whilst I agree that the repeated compression of the original footage will cause 'artifacts', both mpeg 2 and h264 will cause 'blocking' and 'smearing'- they cannot cause the disappearance of objects in shot. Nor does the excuse of 'old video cameras' really cover it.

Obviously, the only way to be really sure is to examine the original footage, but I would like to say that there are several posts in this thread that claim to have 'solved the mystery' with off the cuff remarks like 'pixels' (can you be vague enough?) or 'lighting and contrast'. Im not suggesting holographic aircraft- Im just reiterating what others have said- we need the original footage to be sure- but these are very unusual images to say the least.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

ok man, but this is much TOO IMPORTANT to take a brake ... sorry man .... this is about the future of OUR
society, our families : do we live in a George Orwell one or in a real good warm human one ????
so, take your brake AFTER truth is knowed, but for the moment we have to fight for knowing it !!!!
peace !

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Has there ever been an explanation as to why in some of the side shots what appears to be the nose of the plane exits the tower?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Oh my goodness! Interesting videos! I am definitely wondering why the wing disappeared. I read a few pages back that it was due to "lighting/contrast, smoke, pixels, old camera, etc., etc." Very, very interesting.

Great thread!

edit on 25-10-2010 by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2010 by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rahjian

First, i`m sorry you lost your friend on that day.

I watched most of these videos over a year ago and at the time, couldn`t get my head round it but now my opinion is that planes did hit the towers but....i think the planes were switched and the ones that hit the buildings were remotely controlled.
The reason i think they were switched is the lack of bodies and luggage at Shanksville and the Pentagon.
Some sort of technology has been used.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

No, it was definitely a plane...at the very last you see the wings as it rotates before impact.

I believe real planes hit WTC towers probably remote controlled and laser designator targeting. As far as the Pentagon is concerned....definitely no 757

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Second impact... I think I have a whole new understanding of what people say when they talk about how great the flying had to have been.

Thanks for posting this.

Does anyone know what the loud, irritating buzzer sound is?

It started almost immediately after the plane hit which is very odd.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I just don't get it .

The same people who believe the government went to all the extra lengths and trouble to cover their tracks and hide their involvement in the "inside job" of 9/11 , well , those same people now believe the government is now sloppy enough and careless enough to release material that might implicate them .

Come on , people , use your heads for something other than to hold your ears apart !

These super-smart people whom you all allege played a part in 9/11 are now super-stupid and going to give you anything that implies their involvement ????

You people really amaze me .

The government has had NINE friggin years to SCRUTINIZE and ANALYZE all of this material , NINE years to make sure the images show BOTH WINGS on the goddamn "missile' or "hologram" or whatever you choose to see it as !

You can bet your sweet ass they have looked at every friggin detail in every one of these images , SOOOOO , why would they fail to make sure their friggin hologram SHOWS BOTH WINGS ????????!!!!!!!!

Geez , it's this type of mentality that causes me to take long breaks from these 9/11 threads .

FURTHERMORE , if a wing is missing , PLEASE EXPLAIN how the "wingless" object left the DEFINITE cut-out of a two-winged object in the side of the tower ?????????????

I swear , sometimes I honestly believe the majority of the truther camp is made up of Jonas Brothers and Hanna Montana groupies .

See , I was nice , I didn't call you all a bunch of idiots or morons .

Deny Ignorance kiddos , use logic and rationale .

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but if you do not think Building 7 was brought down by Controlled Demolition, then you should be wearing a crash helmet and licking windows on the short bus. This settles build 7 for me. Start the clip at 3:00 minutes. No audio unfortunately.

edit on 25-10-2010 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

Jeez....WTF?

Is that a part of WTC7 that is coming down before the rest of the building does or is it another building in front of or behind it?

It's hard to tell from this footage, but this is just bizarre....

Where is all of this new footage coming from anyway?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I agree with your logic to a point, but, at the same time, these videos really aren't going to make a difference to the general public - only to conspiracy theorists, who are the only ones looking. I wouldn't be surprised if they are using these videos to distract conspiracy theorists while doing something bigger. Following that logic, they would be certain there WERE small, arguable indiscrepancies so that people on ATS and other sites of the like will continue talking/arguing about 9/11, while really, TPTB are doing something else that they do NOT want us to focus on.

Both this logic and the logic you talk about make sense, so it's really a matter of understanding the motive of these videos before we start talking about what is in them. If we had a way to find out the motive, we would be able to decide whether these are worth anything at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join