It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! HUGE Cache of New 911 footage released !!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Of course all the other vids you are speaking of are not absurdly magnified.

Hey! Let us choose a side, and argue over it!

You and weedwhacker will say anything and yet your own words could prove yourself wrong. Noone cares if you think it disappeared because of some bizarre anomaly, the fact is, most evidence of everything is just funny, and you know it... so you have spent years of your life trying to make people believe its possible all this funny stuff went on, cause you KNOW its bull...

The fact you spend so much time trying to debunk truth is extremely telling, you NEVER try and find out what has actually gone on,, just telling people that what they think is wrong... YAWN.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rahjian

Nowhere does it mention that the virgins are to be female or even human for that mater, they could be sheep for all we know !!! LOL

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I agree with the general consensus of the members here.. That these videos are indeed showing the wing disappearing just before impact.

These various videos that all corroborate each other should give the regular debunker kids fits for weeks to come.

It looks like JOHN LEAR was right after all about holograms being used.

For more on JOHN LEAR's theory on this please tune in here dear members of the openminded variety. But be quick folks, as Youtube has a nasty habit of deleting the interviews done on him:
www.youtube.com...

Happy listening of that interview folks.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You should really investigate some more before jumping to your debunking conclusions. Make sure you watch the video shown in this page:

www.wanttoknow.nl...

Furthermore, project BlueBeam should not be underestimated:

rationalwiki.org...

100777.com...

Just investigate, before drawing conclusions.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42b790127b9d.jpg[/atsimg]
not sure....lets look closely
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49fd65b28020.jpg[/atsimg]
yep getting closer
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/499834f267e3.jpg[/atsimg]
hmmm wingless....yes loads of smoke...oh and contrast
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09a34a642ff4.jpg[/atsimg]
oh my these are quite clear are they not...strange.

note: All i am saying is i find it odd....very odd indeed...do i know why...nope...do you know why...i am sure you will tell me...these are the frames as they were....i did not manipulate.
edit on 123131p://f01Monday by plube because: added note

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

The angle of the appraoch stays the same , so why would the wing disappear?The smoke is a non factor.It almost seems like the plane at the last moment morphs back into what is was originally, which was not a passenger plane but looks like a warthog.look at the tail just before impact.and the wings get shorter, this could explain the disappearance of the wing, holograms?omg could it have been true?they hologram a military drone?and at the last minute the hologram is disengaged ?Smoking gun?Wow.Peace.
edit on 25-10-2010 by mark1167 because: text

edit on 25-10-2010 by mark1167 because: text

edit on 25-10-2010 by mark1167 because: typo

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mark1167

I was showing weedwhacker the anomally as he said it was contrast or obscured by smoke...but the frame by frame tells a different story to me...i wish i had a explaination...but i am going through so much footage now...my question is why was the official footage so rare and now all this comes to light...one has to ask themselves why....The Os was full of BS to me from the start...and there is so much here that shows it.
edit on 123131p://f07Monday by plube because: spilling

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I have not read through the whole thread to see what others have posted, I been a bit busy combing through all the video and still have many many more to go. I found this one of particular interest and I have to say, that sure does not look like a commercial airliner.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Of course all the other vids you are speaking of are not absurdly magnified.

Hey! Let us choose a side, and argue over it!

You and weedwhacker will say anything and yet your own words could prove yourself wrong. Noone cares if you think it disappeared because of some bizarre anomaly, the fact is, most evidence of everything is just funny, and you know it... so you have spent years of your life trying to make people believe its possible all this funny stuff went on, cause you KNOW its bull...

The fact you spend so much time trying to debunk truth is extremely telling, you NEVER try and find out what has actually gone on,, just telling people that what they think is wrong... YAWN.

To be fair, The debunkers on this thread have made good, common sense. You may well all be saying "But look, FOUR videos, the planes wing 'vanishes'"

Right...Four videos, out of hundreds, there is an anomoly that has been CLEARLY explained to you guys, so....

If there are hundreds of videos of the days events, taken on cameras that will show these flaws (remember people, this is 2001, portable video camera tech was NOTHING like it is now, and had many, many flaws), logic dictates that yes, it is VERY likey that the these abnormalities will show themselves on a small proportion of said tapes. It makes far much more sense to assume that this tiny percentage of anomalies is down to the tech we used at the time, as apposed to automatically assuming something for which we have no evidence, and is, to be fair, pretty absurd... I mean, what...the wing dissapeared, therefore it MUST have been some advance tech, ET based disguised plane, flown by remote, with foldy in wings that morph into a laser targetted rocket?

COMMON PEOPLE!!!

I don't belive the OS at all.....but PUHLEEEEEEEEZ!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Sorry dude, I edited my post read it now.peace.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthropy

Oh Gawd!!! Not that idiotic video again?!? Already a thread on ATS about it. It's crap. And, it is due to image resolution problems, which is what is happening in the videos this thread is discussing. People are IGNORING the other videos, of better quality, that do NOT show the wing "disappearing".

As I've said, once a "conspiracy" wisher's fantasy ideas seem to have been confirmed, they will jump on it, and then completely ignore sanity and other evidence.

Oh, and "Project Bluebeam"?? Huh?? Has nothing to do with 9/11....because there is NO such program!! Didn't you read "RationalWiki"? That was their point....it is a "cobbled together" bunch of disassociated rants....

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

It does look like a commercial airliner to me. With one wing disappearing, i guess due to the exact same contrast-smoke-whatever-problem at the same time to the same extent from a completely different angle.

This is what, angle 5 now?
edit on 25-10-2010 by catfishman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

on the first video you posted, did you notice how odd the videographer's comments are? when the building falls, he is completely silent, he slowly zooms out. there is no surprise or emotion in his actions. he says nothing, not even a wow, or oh my god. just slowly zooms out. i suspect the audio has been cut for the first parts and last parts. but why? the audio comes back around the 2:38 mark, where you can hear him saying "all right...I'm standing by". he then says "was that another plane?". but the two planes already hit. and what is he standing by for? who is he talking to? then a helicopter passes in front of the WTC and he states "mobile 15 kill a carrier....mobile 15 please kill a carrier" this seems odd to me. then, shortly after he begins talking again and manages to say "I think we..." and the audio cuts again.

don't know what to make of this. here is the link to youtube www.youtube.com...
see for yourself.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by scott,aussie
if their was a f-18 in the air at the time before the second plane hit why didnt it blow it out of the sky

because it was all staged and the f18 probably was the guidance for the auto pilot, laser, on the 2nd plane to hit.... or maybe it was projecting a hologram image of the 2nd plane to disguise the bomb explosion as an impact

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The more I look at it , the more it looks like an A10 warthog just before impact.Am I the only one seeing this?.I believe the military has the technology to pull this off.They have been hiding stuff from the world for decades and in that time they have had the money and resources to pull off something this advanced and keep people geussing for a long time ,and we have been fighting back and forth over this whole thing for ten years.Look at the plane just before impact.I believe planes hit the towers, but the hologram theory and the remote control drone theory now can be seriously considered after all the rumours early on now seem to have some validiaty.Dont trust the offical story.Peace.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gilbo303

Well i am not so sure...i have not believed the Os at all....just for the fact how the buildings came down...but come on the tech was still good it was not the dark ages for crying out loud...but it will keep the debunkers busy for a while...and i will be one to make sure as i go though lots of this frame by frame...also i do agree with some of it will be faulty but i will now go and do another approach ad see what comes up...and like i also stated the fox news reports did not show the other two aircraft in the vids as the second plane was coming in that alone is interesting...it shows that editing went on in the listen LIVE reports.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Those frame grabs prove my point, they are excellent.

Top to bottom pictures: Airplane dark, airplane dark, airplane dark.....last picture, airplane bright! More sunlight, the typically dull grey aluminum on bottom of wings, and horizontal stabilizers tend to get drowned out by the poor pixel resolution....even the vertical fin brightens, and "fades" into the background.....

.....the cameras (the ones in the "four" examples) all are probably limited equally...the CCDs just can't catch the image quickly enough....IF the same angles, and path of the airplne could be videoed again (but without hitting the building) and the camera had more time to auto-adjust its settings, then the wing would "magically" re-appear in the recordings....!!

I suggest some people take some time to research consumer-level video cameras of ten years ago, and the science behind how they capture images, and their limitations. This could be done easily, nowadays....BUT, people enjoy their fantasies too much, I suppose.......

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
well first off let me state that I am a truther
but this notion about hologram planes
is simply ridiculous to me. The several
videos folks posted have some big
discrepancies.

In a couple of the videos, the left wing
vanishes. In another the right wing
vanishes. However, the other wing
is still visible in all the videos. This
proves IMO that it was video flaws
and not a hologram.

I want the truth just as much as
the next guy, but holograms are not it
IMO.

If you'll go back and look at the original
Loose Change video, it shows some of that
original footage and both wings are intact
from several different angles. You have
been hoodwinked.
edit on 10/25/2010 by boondock-saint because: clarifying

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I get the feeling I am going to really be amused reading this thread. I see others were already on top of the video I found of the second plane impact. I have to ask since I have not read the thread... is there really 5 different angles with the wing disappearing? That is truly strange.

Ok, just found this short clip. It appears that both towers have already fallen. No idea what time of day this is though but half way through you clearly hear and explosion and the person holding the camera says, "There is ANOTHER explosion"

I will be back after I find other things of interest and I have no doubt that I will. Got to say for the first time in a long time I am looking forward to what the membership here can explain or not explain from these new videos.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well first off let me state that I am a truther
but this notion about hologram planes
is simply ridiculous to me. The several
videos folks posted have some big
discrepancies.

In a couple of the videos, the left wing
vanishes. In another the right wing
vanishes. However, the other wing
is still visible in all the videos. This
proves IMO that it was video flaws
and not a hologram.

I want the truth just as much as
the next guy, but holograms are not it
IMO.

And why not holograms are your being mind closed ?
after all every time a UFO video gets posted its either CGI or skydivers.

I for one believe 9/11 was a staged event.

The government has the ability of the holograms.
edit on 25-10-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join