It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution is illegal according to the 14th Amendment Sec 4 of the US Constitution

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Humorous indeed.

Thou commoners shall gripe all that you wish, but in the end, nothing shall any of you do.

Your are of an inferior class to us, a dog with bark, sans any, any bite.

As we see fit, you shall toil; enslaved and obedient you shall remain.

Your generations we shall cut even deeper.

You shall continue to bark and not bite.

Nothing more shall you do.

Barking dogs without bite.
edit on 25-10-2010 by DarkRedSoda because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofast
what you posted only means, if you stage a revolution and loose, you can't file suit the federal government for your loses.

On the surface I would tend to agree with you.

However if we pull it apart a little and take a closer look ...

The validity of the public debt of the United States ... shall not be questioned.

That's pretty self explanitory. The entire debt exists and it shall not be questioned.

... including debts incurred ... for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion ...

So none of the debt should be questioned not just that portion of the debt that relates to the suppression of rebellion.

... the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States ...

So the United States does not wish to be sent a bill at a later date for any party or entity that incured costs aiding the breakaway region or state.

... or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave;

Anyone that pays taxes is a slave to the debt.

... but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void

So the United States will not honor the debt of any taxpaying citizen (Read Slave) who breaks away from the Union.

Now let's look at who owns the US debt.

Taiwan holds $126.9 billion in Treasury securities

Hong Kong $151.8 billion

Caribbean Banking Centers $153.2 billion

Brazil $164.3 billion

Depository Institutions (Banks) $206.6 billion

Insurance Companies $235.7 billion

Oil Exporters (Middle east, Venezuela, Indonesia, etc) $239.3 billion

United Kingdom $321.2 billion

Pension Funds $513.1 billion

State and Local Governments $531.3 billion

Mutual Funds $663.9 billion

Japan $795.5 billion

China $900.2 billion

Misc entities - individuals, government-sponsored enterprises, brokers and dealers, bank personal trusts, estates, savings bonds, corporate and non-corporate businesses $1.193 trillion

Federal Reserve and Intragovernmental Holdings $5.259 trillion

www.cnbc.com...

Now how do you think these people are gonna feel about thier investment going south?

I imagine they will be more than a little pissed off and will be looking for ways to collect on the money owed to them.

Each US citizen owns $43,000 of the debt.

So if you have 4 people in your family and you are the primary wage earner you are liable for $172,000. I suppose you could pay on your kids portion of the debt until they are 18 and then stick them with thier portion of the bill.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0f4e2323e55.gif[/atsimg]

I would like a clarification on debt per citizen vrs debt per taxpayer

Anyone, Anyone?

Ref: www.usdebtclock.org...

The US government will refuse to honor that portion of the debt which they lost for each person that left the Union.

You're gonna have every one in the world after you including Aunt mildred, Gordon Gekko, Private Armies, Corporations, and Nation States.

When you are done fighting off all these people whatever if leftover the Federal corporation will reincorpoate with it's own Federal Troops.

Rebellion if not illegal is at best a really bad idea.

The validity of the public debt of the United States ... shall not be questioned.

... or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave;

Do you want to know why there is a media blackout in America?

It's because they are managing thier property.

YOU
edit on 25-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
reply to post by In nothing we trust

If you really knew how the system worked and was set up and that all Citizens are millionaires by birth and the sale of their name to foriegn countries, then you wouldn't be posting crap like this.

See the reply I just posted above Daddio

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Not true. You are out of context.
D. S. B.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Our Country was founded on Revolution and the Declaration of Independence calls for the citizens to take action if their government is being oppressive an unjust.

The citizens can pull the Necessary and Proper clause that Judge Marshall pulled to allow the Central Bank to be founded.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by gwydionblack

... do you honestly think that the US government would give up a large chunk of its land to a foreign nation willy nilly?

Uhhhh yeah

What do you think the open border policy is all about?

... the Constitution NEVER flat out states that revolution or insurrection is illegal.

But it does say that it (The federal corporation) will not pay, "... any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave ..."
edit on 24-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

"Day's of our lives" or more like "Day's of our Revolution".

Citizen Spokesperson: uh, hello Mr. corrupt gubberment man and fraudster banker,
(hat in hand), I was asked to speak on behalf of the the citizens of the
United States of America and we were wondering if you might
let us have a revolution?

Corrupt gubberment man: What? you have to be insane, why?

Citizen Spokesperson: (looking back and forth at the dumbed down masses)
well, we have had our retirements stolen, our jobs have
been sent over seas, those that still have jobs are paying
taxes that are illegal, our homes have been pulled out from
right underneath our feet, our children are being sent to die in
foreign countries because of greed and our land is being part
and parceled out to foreign nations to pay for the huge frauds
that have been perpetrated in our names.

Corrupt gubberment man: You must be one of the conspiracy
people, no you cant have a revolution.

dumbed down masses to the spokes person: Go on, ASK him....

Citizen Spokesperson: uh, Mr. gubbernment man, if you let us have a revolution
we promise we won't let it go on for too long.

Corrupt gubberment man: I'm sorry, but you haven't paid off all the debt that we
made in your names so your are just going to have to
pay it off before you can have your revolution.

spokes person to the dumbed down masses: sorry, he said we have pay off their
debt before we can our revolution. Let's go sit in front of
the T.V. until he say's we can have it.

edit on 25-10-2010 by Mr. D because: added flame for those who don't get it.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

all the debt you mentioned isnt your debt , its US governments debt not that of the individual , you can read this in the magna carta and the decleration Im sure it states that we are not liable for the debt of the government. We are being made to pay taxes to pay off the government debt .

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
I am so tired of talk of revolution. Americans are to fat, lazy and apathtic to participate.
Besides being no leadership in America if there was a revolution,
Americans can't even agree on a single issue to boycott or strike.
Give it up, and stop talking revolution.

*too, *apathetic, "Besides being no leadership in America if there was a revolution,
Americans can't even agree on a single issue to boycott or strike." isn't a complete sentence or anything that resembles a complete thought

Just as long as you're on your soapbox you might want to be grammatically correct. You know, because you're obviously a superior person not from America, someone with the motivation to spell correctly and speak clearly.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Do not kid yourself. We could just surprise the heck out of you. Plus, revolution through voting works pretty well. It seems to be much better than the people of France reaction to having retirement go from the age of 60 to 62. I guess burning down the city will stop that law from being passed.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
Americans are to fat, lazy and apathetic to participate.

Great!
and that is exactly what
we want them to think.
Stealth seems to be
working thus far,
let's keep our fingers
crossed they don't find
our hidden stash of
Big Macs.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkRedSoda

Humorous indeed.

Thou commoners shall gripe all that you wish, but in the end, nothing shall any of you do.

Your are of an inferior class to us, a dog with bark, sans any, any bite.

As we see fit, you shall toil; enslaved and obedient you shall remain.

Your generations we shall cut even deeper.

You shall continue to bark and not bite.

Nothing more shall you do.

Barking dogs without bite.
edit on 25-10-2010 by DarkRedSoda because: (no reason given)

tvtropes.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordTacos

Our country is on an unsustainable path and it's crumbling beneath us. We'd NEED a real revolution to make any true drastic changes, otherwise things are just going to get worse and worse.

Friend you don't want a violent revolution.

I mean one with blood running in the streets.

I agree with you though.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

In all likelyhood, the federal government is HELD HOSTAGE by an all-powerfull banking cartel, because people through ignorance and IMPLICIT consent have allowed and/or even encouraged them to continue their USURY unabated for decades. I will venture to say this "elite" scum has a choke-hold on most(if not all) of the worlds' economies, has a world-wide monopoly on drugs, a monopoly on serious weaponry, a monopoly on WHO GETS TO RUN FOR OFFICE, a monopoly on worthwhile(probably of alien origin) technology, a monopoly on precious metals, and god/satan knows what else.

No doubt you are right

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

i fail, to see how you feel this is different from any remotely similar situation.

example: i find out my boss is sleeping with my wife. the next day i go to work. punch my boss in the face. i break my hand. can i take my boss to court because i broke my hand? no. i took it upon myself to commit that act. i had multiple courses of action.

if taiwan, goes to war with france, for some reason, and canada decides to help taiwan, france puts a "whoopin'" on "taiwanadian scourge", can canada sue for moneies they put out on tanks, training, and munitions? nope. canada aligned with taiwan of it's own free will.

the federal government is just making it very clear, they are not responsible for yor monetary losses in the event of a failed revolution...
it's the same for anything in life. but, that's just me...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

i.e. The fed govs says its illegal to overthrow it?)
( well of course it does...)

if you violently overthrow the fed gov the fed gov won't pay"your" debt...

Its NOT ever gonna happen.

We have entirely too much to loose.. After seeing the hardcore divide play out between right and left in this country; neither able to persuade the other; just plenty of name calling). Who can say which way the head would go once we let go of this fire hose? I'd imagine Only the meanest most violent cartel would rule at the top We don't control our legislators now.

What we want is "accountability". We seem to have stepped away from our 3 co-equal but separate parts of govt. When did that happen? What legislators or Judges failed "by omission" to reign in the power of the executive branch to its intended levels.

Conservatives don't want to rip up the gov. we just want to be left alone. Candidates are are alway "saying send me to D.C. I'l get something done!!!

Gaaaah! Scares me. I would just as soon have our citizen legislators meet once a month; vote on an item or two and go home to their district. Quit taking what we have worked for! Leave us alone!

"You'll know.. everybody has their own lines in the sand; Only When the that point is breached people will feel it's better to engage in violence than suffer under the yoke of an opressive govt.

Even any declaration of "Martial law will certainly come with the caveat of it being: "temporary". Psychologically 95% of people will say:" Oh its only " "temporary"? Okay then, give me my fed ration card and we'll wait it out". (Who decides what 'temporary" means? 6months? A year? A lifetime?).

Stop frothing at the mouth libs: for it to ever come to gun play things would have to be so far out of whack we'd all be fighting along side each other against plainly visible infractions.

No doubt you are right

They'll take and take and take and take and ...

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofast

i fail, to see how you feel this is different from any remotely similar situation.

example: i find out my boss is sleeping with my wife. the next day i go to work. punch my boss in the face. i break my hand. can i take my boss to court because i broke my hand? no. i took it upon myself to commit that act. i had multiple courses of action.

Unless you bring a gun out and kill your boss and your wife this scenareo will likely end with your boss firing you, your wife leaving you and you being left with a broken hand an no way to pay for it to be fixed.

You should make it illegal for your wife to sleep with your boss.
edit on 26-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

uhhh.. yeah. and you pretty much just made my point for me. gee, thanks.

2nd

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I do not care what the 14th amendment says about revolution, as I believe that our present government is breaking the constitution and the federal government has stolen the power that we gave to the states to govern us.

This is evident in the fact that there is no distinction in the fact that you can not get much different governmental treatment from one state to the next.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,[72] that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn

I'm not an American citizen and certainly not a lawyer, but would the breach of any laws written in the Constitution, concerning revolution, be treated in court today as they would have before the Presidency of G.W.Bush?

Great question

How would the court treat a breach of law concerning revolution or rebellion?
edit on 26-10-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

George Washington was a dissent until we became a country.

All who oppose the seated power are dissents.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join