It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution is illegal according to the 14th Amendment Sec 4 of the US Constitution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

If you really knew how the system worked and was set up and that all Citizens are millionaires by birth and the sale of their name to foriegn countries, then you wouldn't be posting crap like this. The Constitution is a corporate contract, nothing more. I am Sovereign and I am the government, if you read it correctly. So are you.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
This is why TPTB are so disappointed we haven't revolted after years of abuse.
If we had, then we would have tacitly given them authority to let the debt holders of other nations
come and police us to collect. But for some strange reason we have the patience of Gandhi.
Now they actually have to fix the problem. Even the blame game isn't working anymore.

David Grouchy

Apathy worked out in the end anyway hunh? lol wish it were due to American intellect but it will do.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
As far as I can deduce, the 14th amendment was NEVER properly ratified. It was signed by the President but the states did not vote for it legally. Found this link to a 'country boy' who has some interesting ideas with some valid proof of all the evils the 14th Amendment has wrought upon the citizenry of this country:

14th Amendment legality

Some here might wish to take the 17 minutes to watch and think about it!

Zindo

Correct. I can't watch this vid while at work, but the shenanigans that went on to 'pass' the 14th Am is criminal & not lawful. It was never properly ratified & i'd wager that is what this vid will state. This amendment makes you a slave to the state & puts you in rebellion with your lawful government. The day before the 14th was signed into law, the "Expatriation Act" was passed. It details how you can lawfully remove yourself from the mandates that TPTB were about to con you into assuming. This is the remedy to the con.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Revolution is the process of going round in circles.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If Palin or any other Republican gets into office, I assure you, we'll be revolting no matter what the legal status is. You have the word of the people on that one.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

They're more than welcome to try. A bunch of militants are no match for a fully-funded federal army.

This line is so funny. It spits in the face of every successful revolution to date and shows the same ignorance that Britain had when facing the US oh so many years ago.

In fact, everyone who flat out says that there can not be revolution is kidding themselves sorely. Revolution is just as applicable and necessary today as it was 200 years ago, 1000 years ago, or any time since human beings decided to take control of fellow humans. Open your eyes and realize that the only way that anyone is going to be 100% their OWN being, is by breaking free from the masters that control you in every single way.

Once again, revolution IS coming, regardless of how many people try to act oblivious to it or try to make excuses.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Good read.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Revolution, unless completely spontaneous (yeah, right) is illegal according to U.S. Code, Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 15, Section 2384:

"If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both."
Source

Oh you might be able to have a revolution, you just can't plan it. Land of the free, whoop! Whoop!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It would be one bloody revolution , I think the people vs the current government would come off not to bad , as most troops from the US are currently overseas and stretched thin.
An armed revolution in the US would undoubtedly be brutal , but that would surely lead to change world wide

What are the likely outcomes of a US revolution , I mean how would that effect the rest of the world.
US foreign policy would change immediately , the army would be recalled , trade would stop.
Anyone care to add anything ?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Sweet, then we can take the $340 million we saved by firing the soldiers and can spend it on social welfare in order to swallow the hundreds of thousands of unemployed former service personnel. If you think there are too many begging veterans on the streets of your city now, just wait!

Actually, I'm coming around. This is a bad ass idea! I mean, let's just fire all the military personnel like we did in Iraq, wait for the insurgency, and have a sweet revolution that most likely ends up in the installation of a military dictator! That would be waaay better than the situation we're currently living in... [/sarcasm]

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by In nothing we trust

The problem is, that scorn and contempt becomes a lifelong habit, which is typical of many conservatives.

Free your mind.

I think I'm pretty open minded.

Perhaps you would like to explain why we owe so much money that doesn't actually exist?

Well when you're at war and your brand new Mercedes Benz supply truck gets a flat tire and you blow it up with some c4 plastic explosives so it doesn't fall into enemy hands, and you do this every time you get a flat tire, it might just actually cost you a lot of money. Wow.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by insite

Hell carpet bombing costs alot of money as does uranium depleted shells , lives however dont cost a thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ooops double post

2ndline
edit on 25-10-2010 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
Once again, revolution IS coming, regardless of how many people try to act oblivious to it or try to make excuses.

Sure it is...of course it is..

incidently, you realize this has been the clarion call since hmm...the 60s?

in the 60s, you had a very active and angry youth...now, only the wacky fringe are considering such measures.

good luck in your revolution btw..

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
what you posted only means, if you stage a revolution and loose, you can't file suit the federal government for your loses. the right to revolt is protected. plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by insite

It's $340 billion with a B

Besides, they would have the GI bill to fall back on and could get education to train them to do productive work.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Oh come on, we all know revolutions in the first person is always legal, such as our revolution. It is always illegale in the second person, such as their revolution.
The talk of open and armed rebellion against the government has always been around, for a very long time. It has been such since the very founding of the country, as that was how this country did come about, through means of force. It quiets down from time to time, but is always there.
Questions as to the validity and legality are often skirted around, as no one can clearly define as to the reason and why such an action would be needed, or the reasons behind such. Adminstrations come and go, as is the nature of the laws that are set up, precidents are often set, and not every one would ever be happy with any decidion that an adminstration or a judge may or may not make.
The general ideal of another civil war, where people take up arms to clash in the nation is and should be a horrifing one, as it would tear apart the society as it stands, and it would be a very long time, before the country heals.
The other aspect of such, that no one tends to want to talk about, and often avoids when there are calls for an open and armed rebellion against the government is the clean up of the mess that it will make, nor would what to do if mistakes are made, to prevent such. In civil wars, the causalties are the very people that are trying to be helped, or those seeking to get away from the violence of such. More times than not, families are torn apart, if not from being on different sides of the actual war, but also from trying to escape the violence of such. As with any talk of an open and armed rebellion, it needs to be done in mind, that it has to be the absolute means of last resort, and only after all other means are exhausted.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
If Palin or any other Republican gets into office, I assure you, we'll be revolting no matter what the legal status is. You have the word of the people on that one.

Whaaaaat? " you'd be STARTINGA CIVILWAR just because there's a white woman in office?????"

knew it all along MISOGYNISTS! every one of you

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
"Seal" you just made hypocritical hash out of every single post on every liberal internet forum submitted in the past two years.
Why didn't you get the huffington memo! Its "Unamerican to dissent with the party that won the election.! (i.e. black man in the white house)".

I am so physically sick of what passes for "politics" in this country. you'll get no more right/left paradigm from me.The left is ("bad"..) but I can't really find too many rights I really care to defend either. I'm heretofore gonna hole up and listen to the world in flames on the shortwave..
good luck ...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
you can read this one way or another. It could be saying that if the government rebels against the Constitution any debt incurred by such rebellion or insurrection any claim or aid, or loss will be held illegal.

Therefore If the congress illegally gives the federal reserve power it is not able to delegate that would be a rebellion against the Constitution and therefore since the government has rebelled against the constution any debts or aid or loss incurred by this rebellion shall be held illegal and void.

Rebellions do not just take place by governed citizens. But also by governments against its own founding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join