It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP should be shut down for good!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is a little-known, yet critically important U.S. military defense program which has generated quite a bit of controversy over the years in certain circles.

Though denied by HAARP officials, some respected researchers allege that secret electromagnetic warfare capabilities of HAARP are designed to forward the US military’s stated goal of achieving full-spectrum dominance by the year 2020. Others go so far as to claim that HAARP can and has been used for weather modification, to cause earthquakes and tsunamis, to disrupt global communications systems, and more.
(fred burks article about HAARP)

WOW LOOK AT THIS YOU GUYS....

Major aspects of the program are kept secret for alleged reasons of “national security.” Yet there is no doubt that HAARP and electromagnetic weapons capable of being used in warfare do exist. According to the official HAARP website, “HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.” The ionosphere is the delicate upper layer of our atmosphere which ranges from about 30 miles (50 km) to 600 miles (1,000 km) above the surface of the Earth.

Let me just post that again to show you how important it is

Major aspects of the program are kept secret for alleged reasons of “national security.” Yet there is no doubt that HAARP and electromagnetic weapons capable of being used in warfare do exist. According to the official HAARP website, “HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.” The ionosphere is the delicate upper layer of our atmosphere which ranges from about 30 miles (50 km) to 600 miles (1,000 km) above the surface of the Earth.

go to this link and read about it if ou would like to know more. peacebytruth.wordpress.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 17/10/10 by argentus because: ex tags

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I forgot to add somethinf that will make your mind explode with the realization that HAARP is an evil weapon. ok its not evil but the people who control it are.

The HAARP website acknowledges that experiments are conducted which use electromagnetic frequencies to fire pulsed, directed energy beams in order to “temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere.” Some scientists state that purposefully disturbing this sensitive layer could have major and even disastrous consequences. Concerned HAARP researchers like Dr. Michel Chossudovsky of the University of Ottawa and Alaska’s Dr. Nick Begich (son of a US Congressman) present evidence suggesting that these disturbances can even cause tsunamis and earthquakes.

Here i will post it again to make sure you understand.

The HAARP website acknowledges that experiments are conducted which use electromagnetic frequencies to fire pulsed, directed energy beams in order to “temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere.” Some scientists state that purposefully disturbing this sensitive layer could have major and even disastrous consequences. Concerned HAARP researchers like Dr. Michel Chossudovsky of the University of Ottawa and Alaska’s Dr. Nick Begich (son of a US Congressman) present evidence suggesting that these disturbances can even cause tsunamis and earthquakes.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Let me ask you a few things. How does HAARP affect weather worldwide by heating a small portion of the ionosphere? Weather is produced in the troposphere, miles below the ionosphere. HAARP also is only able to affect the area directly above it, so how does affecting this small patch of the atmosphere create floods in Pakistan and earthquakes in China?
edit on 16-10-2010 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Let me ask you a few things. How does HAARP affect weather worldwide by heating a small portion of the ionosphere? Weather is produced in the troposphere, miles above the ionosphere. HAARP also is only able to affect the area directly above it, so how does affecting this small patch of the atmosphere create floods in Pakistan and earthquakes in China? [/qu

I guess you didnt read my post. I gave you a website of information. And with the power of HAARP i am very sure they can port the waves in whatever freakin direction they want. I cant wait till you are caught in a HAARP disaster. then you will realize that what i have told you is true and i will say you should have listened in the first place.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

He asked you a simple question, it deserves an answer, pointing towards the website doesn't count.
You need to explain your position.

I don't like your thread title, but I thought you were taking a lot of unwarranted 'heat'.

But if you can't have an intelligent conversation about it, and be civil.

He asked you a couple questions, relevant to your topic, why are disparaging him?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Congratulations, kid_cudi! You have demonstrated your mastery of the "house style." You've even earned yourself a few flags. Wow... just wow.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

nice lead by example post.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtform

He asked you a simple question, it deserves an answer, pointing towards the website doesn't count.
You need to explain your position.

I don't like your thread title, but I thought you were taking a lot of unwarranted 'heat'.

But if you can't have an intelligent conversation about it, and be civil.

He asked you a couple questions, relevant to your topic, why are disparaging him?

HAARP can affect the weather wherever it is aimed at and yes they have the technology to aim the waves in different positions. you say that troposphere is miles below the ionosphere right. well explain to me that if you are heating up the ionosphere arent you also heating up the troposphere as you heat up the ionosphere?
that makes perfect since to me and yes i am taking way too much unwarranted heat but i will stand my ground and give the information i have. Im no scientist and i dont know how most of HAARP works but i know enough to know that its not something i want to be on the bad side of.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

HAARP can affect the weather wherever it is aimed at and yes they have the technology to aim the waves in different positions. you say that troposphere is miles below the ionosphere right. well explain to me that if you are heating up the ionosphere arent you also heating up the troposphere as you heat up the ionosphere?
that makes perfect since to me and yes i am taking way too much unwarranted heat but i will stand my ground and give the information i have. Im no scientist and i dont know how most of HAARP works but i know enough to know that its not something i want to be on the bad side of.

skeptoid.com...

Sadly for the conspiracy theorists, HAARP has no potential to affect weather. The frequency of energy that HAARP transmits cannot be absorbed by the troposphere or the stratosphere, only by the ionosphere, many kilometers higher than the highest atmospheric weather systems.

Since by your own admission you are not a scientist and you don't know how it works, don't you think you should do a bit more research before you condemn it? Why just jump on the conspiracy side?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Hah, yes, while I agree, it seems like kid_cudi embraced his position without knowing enough information.

I think he, instinctively, chose the right position.

Take a look at this information, it is a synopsis of the book "Angels Don't Play This HAARP':
The high level synopsis, is laid out very well.

www.haarp.net...

--snip--
The military says the HAARP system could:

* Give the military a tool to replace the electromagnetic pulse effect of atmospheric thermonuclear devices (still considered a viable option by the military through at least 1986)

* Replace the huge Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) submarine communication system operating in Michigan and Wisconsin with a new and more compact technology

* Be used to replace the over-the-horizon radar system that was once planned for the current location of HAARP, with a more flexible and accurate system

* Provide a way to wipe out communications over an extremely large area, while keeping the military's own communications systems working

* Provide a wide area earth-penetrating tomography which, if combined with the computing abilities of EMASS and Cray computers, would make it possible to verify many parts of nuclear nonproliferation and peace agreements

* Be a tool for geophysical probing to find oil, gas and mineral deposits over a large area

* Be used to detect incoming low-level planes and cruise missiles, making other technologies obsolete
edit on 16-10-2010 by thoughtform because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Another question, if HAARP can control the weather by heating a small portion of the atmosphere how does it manage to supersede the Sun's ability to control the weather. You said that all natural disasters are now caused by HAARP, but the Sun heats the entire atmosphere and to a much larger extent than HAARP. So, then shouldn't the Sun trump any abilities HAARP may have?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtform

sso wait, all the "weather" men say it cant affect the troposphere, but hold on..the government says it can search for oil. huh.. seems there wouldnt be any oil in the ionoshphere, so let me ask a simple question. how can we bounce a radio signal from america to the other side of the planet off of the ionosphere, but these similar wavelengths cant? if it can be used to search for oil, it is obviously ground penetrating, and cant explain how it can only affect the ionoshphere?

for a moment i will assume it is only used for the above implications, but how could it be utilized as a weapon? im not accusing them, i am trying to see if it would be a viable weapon. according to haarp, its electromagnetic capabilities are very powerful.

to see how this can be weaponized to create these earthquakes, simply watch the youtube video of the huchison effect(cant remember spelling) and pay close attention the the part where the narrator says "this design has attracted more than a passing glance from the united states government" BEFORE haarp was even built.

and you people doubt the power of electromagnetics. with haarp, and a very bad idea, one could hypothetically set off the first worldwide earthquake. it sounds farfetched, but our earths electromagnetic field is what keeps us alive. if you were to destabilize one section of the giant ocean of magma beneath the surface, depending on the strength could affect tectonic plates adjacent to it. even if it cant cause earthquakes, can have a direct effect on the billions of tons of naturally magnetized molten rock. im the kind of person that needs proof to believe a story, or at least scientific evidence to show that said idea is actually viable, and not just a daydream. from what ive researched, you could do nearly everyhting with it because it has all been done on a smaller scale. now that the have a billion dollar complex, and a massive field of antenna, its completely plausible that what works on a small scale will still work on a larger scale

you are looking at a sniper rifle, and calling it a scope because all that you see is the scope. yes, it has very glorious implications, but in my opinion, not in the hands of the government. though i disagree with op's refusal to even entertain an idea without accepting it (and getting a little frustrated) i agree with the fact that he wants it shut dow
i want it shut down also, but not indefinitely. i mean what kind of ionospheric research will they com up with in three months? they could put it on standby to prove that it really isnt haarp with the disasters, and we are just in a very unstable time. this would put conspiracy theorists at ease without needing to station patrols weilding assault rifles. its true a lot of people would want to interfere, just like with the hedron collider, but why couldnt simple police officers be used? a handgun is so useless against pissed of conspiracy theorists? u actually need automatic weaponry? they may just be protecting their investment, this just seems like tryin to get rid of a roach problem with handgrenades. should i be wrong, and more evidence is revealed, i will admit i was wrong, but for now the scientific data adds up to "oh #, i hope they really are using it for what they are supposed to be, bc if not, it wont be nukes that destroy humanity, but still humanity destroying it nonetheless

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Are we still doing HAARP threads? Do some research, guys.

people who believe in things like HAARP causing earthquakes and whatnot have no time for questioning their fanatical beliefs. The are busy being so RIGHT that they cant be bothered to engage in critical debate.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Another question, if HAARP can control the weather by heating a small portion of the atmosphere how does it manage to supersede the Sun's ability to control the weather. You said that all natural disasters are now caused by HAARP, but the Sun heats the entire atmosphere and to a much larger extent than HAARP. So, then shouldn't the Sun trump any abilities HAARP may have?

HAARP can heat up the spheres beyond any comprehension and also HAARP is a lot closer to its target then the sun is dude. here is my proof.

HAARP can generate a BILLION
watts of radio frequency waves and HAARP does not broadcast outward it only broadcasts UP and from there they can aim the beam to where ever ALSO you can cause mass damage when you play with mother nature. its just like playing with fire. a spark can set your neighbors house that originally came from yours. same thing with HAARP when you disturb the sky in one place it could very cause a disturbance in another place. Dont mess with the best

edit on 16-10-2010 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I watched the Jesse Ventura episode of Conspiracy Theory about HARRP.

The thing that scares me the most is the mind control implications of HARRP. If you can hit certain frequencies, it sounds like voices in your head. This would definetly influence you or drive you crazy.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Actually we know exactly how much energy is able to produce, it is not beyond comprehension. We can then compare this to the amount of energy we receive from the Sun. I think this quote will get across what I'm trying to say:

HAARP consists of an observatory and an adjacent 28-acre field with 180 HF (high frequency) antennas, each 72 feet tall, with a maximum transmission power of 3600 kilowatts, about 75 times the power of a commercial radio station, but only a tiny fraction of the strength of the natural solar radiation striking the same part of the ionosphere at which HAARP is aimed. Although the observatory operates continuously, the HF antenna array is activated only rarely for specific experiments, which average about once a month. Sadly for the conspiracy theorists, HAARP has no potential to affect weather. The frequency of energy that HAARP transmits cannot be absorbed by the troposphere or the stratosphere, only by the ionosphere, many kilometers higher than the highest atmospheric weather systems. The ionosphere is created and replenished daily by solar radiation. At night, the level of ionization drops quickly to very low levels at lower altitudes of 50 to 100 miles, but at higher altitudes over 200 miles it takes most of the night for the ionization to disperse. During the night, when the natural ionosphere is minimal, HAARP is capable of creating a weak artificial aurora that can actually be observed by sensitive cameras at the observatory, though they are far too faint for the naked eye. During the daytime, solar radiation ionizes the ionosphere so powerfully that HAARP's weak artificial effects are the proverbial drop in the bucket, and are erased almost immediately when the transmitter is turned off.

HAARP Myths

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

i dont know how most of HAARP works

Finally the OP has said something we can all agree with.

This post has been absurd.

You come in here and demand that HAARP be shut down. You offer no evidence that HAARP can do any of the things you claim it can do and even admit ignorance as to "most" of how HAARP works YET continue to make absurd claims. Whenever someone sets you straight as to the actual facts you merely dismiss their evidence and continue believing whatever drivel you've been fed on conspiracy sites and television shows. Your argument can be summed up with this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7274a3c2169.jpg[/atsimg]

Congratulations, after much deliberation you are a winner of my Daily Double Face Palm award, awarded for supreme excellence in the ignorance arts:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01e86b401205.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 16-10-2010 by Titen-Sxull because: edit to add double face palm

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

i dont know how most of HAARP works

Finally the OP has said something we can all agree with.

This post has been absurd.

You come in here and demand that HAARP be shut down. You offer no evidence that HAARP can do any of the things you claim it can do and even admit ignorance as to "most" of how HAARP works YET continue to make absurd claims. Whenever someone sets you straight as to the actual facts you merely dismiss their evidence and continue believing whatever drivel you've been fed on conspiracy sites and television shows. Your argument can be summed up with this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f7274a3c2169.jpg[/atsimg]

Congratulations, after much deliberation you are a winner of my Daily Double Face Palm award, awarded for supreme excellence in the ignorance arts:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01e86b401205.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 16-10-2010 by Titen-Sxull because: edit to add double face palm

I've shown you plenty of evidence with the information I have provided you with but you are the one who chooses to discredit this info be ause you want to think HAARP is good but wait. HARRP is creating a disaster near you. Can't wait till you experience HAARP

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Hey, couldn't agree with you more kid, big thumbs up! You're spot on in my opinion, very sneaky invisible weapon it is, perfect for geo-political-engineering and all round badness.

Just finished reading a book called 'HAARP - The ultimate weapon of the conspiracy' by Jerry E Smith, written back in the 90's. It was excellent, covered all aspects and applications of HAARP and everything it could be used for, as well as the Tesla technology it is based on. I recommend it highly.

Then about a week after I finished reading it, I'm on the bus on the way to work and I pick up a copy of the Metro (a free paper given out on the buses, always has a few interesting articles to make the commute a bit more bearable) and one of the first stories I read is here -

www.metro.co.uk...

The quote that really got me was "The problems, across much of England and Wales on Sunday night, could have been caused by a ‘temperature inversion’ bouncing signals over long distances, said the Met Office."

- just the kind of thing that HAARP can do, which also coincided with a freakishly hot and sunny October weekend, with temperatures in the twenties and very little cloud coverage, most different from the usual grey rainy days we always have here at this time of the year. Set my alarm bells ringing!!

It is more likely than not that TPTB are using this site in Gakona and many others around the world for weather manipulation, earth penetrating tomography, and most sinister of all, ELF frequencies which have a proven effect on the human brain and body!

Public awareness is critical! This is a device which has the potential to wreak havoc on many levels.

Stop HAARP!! Save the Planet!!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtform
The military says the HAARP system could:

Does the military actually say this, or is this from Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning? What is he a doctor of? What is her area of expertise?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join