It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP should be shut down for good!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
First off! HAARP was Invented by a man to protect the U.S. Against attacks and then the military saw it's potential and bought the idea from him and turned it into a weapon of MASS DESTRUCTION to use against the world and the U.S. Itself and time after time is blamed for natural disasters and I believe HAARP should be shut Down completely. I think ATS members should have a get together in Gako and fight HAARP and find out what's really going on. I think HAARP is the cause of all natural disasters since it came into action and HAARP Omg I never want to see or hear that word again lol. let's shut Down HAARP

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I believe Dr. Eastlund invented HAARP and what about the same type of technology between HAARP and teslas earthquake machine? is this just and accident or is it a bigger version of a terrible man killing earthquake? you tell me

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
OMG YES

We have no idea how it works or what it does, or how it does it...so naturally (as logic dictates) we must all assume its a sinister project used to kill and maim the population, while also applying mind control to unsuspecting citizens

Yeah, lets all have a peace march out there and tear it down

edit on 16/10/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I agree how the heck can something that works on the ionosphere cause a subterranean earthquake.Yes TPTB have pure evil technologies but I believe this one does what they say it does.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

I think HAARP is the cause of all natural disasters

I certainly hope you were trying to be sarcastic or funny with your post... but I have a horrible sinking feeling that you weren't.

HAARP is not a weapon although the information it gathers does have military applications.

HAARP cannot:

Defend against aliens
Open a Stargate
Cause Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions, Hurricanes or Tsunamis
Do any lasting damage to the ionosphere

The goal of this program is to further advance our knowledge of the physical and electrical properties of the Earth's ionosphere which can affect our military and civilian communication and navigation systems

Source

Please notice that the HAARP website has a .EDU, not a .gov... Not only is HAARP not a secret project it is quite transparent about what goes on there... it isn't even classified. Would a secret installation give out their coordinates right on their website's FAQ? Guess how secret and dangerous HAARP is, they actually allow any and all interested visitors to attend an open house AT THE FACILITY and speak to actual scientists... From same source:

We recognize that there is great interest in the scientific work of the facility. In response to this interest, HAARP schedules open houses at which any and all are invited to visit the site. Several scientists are usually present at these open houses so that visitors can talk directly with those who use the facility for research. Open houses have been held most years since 1995 and have proven to be a popular event. The most recent open house was held on July 17, 2010.

But I'm sure that's all just to cover-up their secret plan to take over the world

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

wrong, we know what it does, and thats the part that scares us. it uses antenna ( a loooot) to send waves into the atmosphere to affect molecules within the atmosphere, exciting them, and depending on the frequency, manipulating them. now, just like our radio towers, they can at the same time bounce a certain frequency off of the ionosphere, directing it to the ground anywhere on the planet. this has been proven (not openly of course) to actually start, or even stop a thunderstorm, and has the capability to affect human beings depending on what frequency they are using. yeah, it sounds sinister, but thats only because of what weaponizing technology always does. disbelieve, but i believe if haarp were shut down for even 3 months, the odd environmental changes, quakes and such would fall drastically. maybe its not causing these things, but if they were to shut down for a few months, i think we would find out

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Are we still doing HAARP threads? Do some research, guys.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Are we still doing HAARP threads? Do some research, guys.

Why bother doing research, you may actually learn something, much easier to just make up a silly but exciting story, blaming it for anything you like!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Kid cudi.....

I agree.

HAAARP will kill us all.

Can you save us?

I don't want to die.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by desperation

Desperation.....

to affect molecules

Well.....

I don't want my molecules effected.

Shut it down before my molecules are effected.

Thank you
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Please notice that the HAARP website has a .EDU, not a .gov... Not only is HAARP not a secret project it is quite transparent about what goes on there... it isn't even classified. Would a secret installation give out their coordinates right on their website's FAQ? Guess how secret and dangerous HAARP is, they actually allow any and all interested visitors to attend an open house AT THE FACILITY and speak to actual scientists... From same source:

but thats exactly what they would do because we would bust their nuts if someone realized there were dozens of antenna, and nobody to say, hey there boys and girls, this is what this does. its one thing to make a machine, its another to give control of it to the government, but let them keep the .edu on the website. in a similar way, a mass murderer can have an open house, invite all the popular people, show them a wonderful dinner with interesting conversation, but when all of the company is gone and the china is put up, the killer goes to the basement and laughs as everyone that came to the basement stood directly above a mass grave, and tribute to his insanity, tucked beneath the floorboards. point is, when everyone is gone, its too easy to return to business as usual, bc nobody can prove a thing. one question though, why all of the armed guards when they arent having an open house? easy to say that they dont want terrorists to take it over, but thats what encryption is for, so they couldnt use it if they tried. so miliatary personnel as armed guards for this .edu program, huh? what kind of incredible data are they getting to be able to afford that? you let people inside your building for tea, but cant rely on lock to guard it? u need m16s?

i dont agree with op, not all disasters are caused by it, but its increasingly odd how the natural disasters have picked up tenfold since it was taken over by the miliatary. not since it was built, since it traded hands. a secret complex qouldnt be secret if it was built in full view by scientists in the private sector. besided, it would be underground if the antenna could still function there. dont assume, but question. i sure as hell know its easier to hide something in plain sight than to have no records of somethings existance, bc as soon as someone starts finding clues, its over. u have open houses, and conspiracy theorists will shred eachother to pieces.
very plausible. idk in my opinion

a wise man can entertain a thought without accepting it -aristotle

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
First off! HAARP was Invented by a man to protect the U.S. Against attacks and then the military saw it's potential and bought the idea from him and turned it into a weapon of MASS DESTRUCTION to use against the world and the U.S. Itself and time after time is blamed for natural disasters and I believe HAARP should be shut Down completely. I think ATS members should have a get together in Gako and fight HAARP and find out what's really going on. I think HAARP is the cause of all natural disasters since it came into action and HAARP Omg I never want to see or hear that word again lol. let's shut Down HAARP

Any proof? Like actual data (cause and effect) numbers.....? I have also Heard alot about HAARP
(Different kinds too) however I do not think that the U.S. is the only country in the world that has
this technology. If we gave it up without any proof that our own government is doing this,we just
might be doing our enemies work for them. How do we know it's not a false flag operation?
Electromagnetic energy does not respect borders and we swim in tons of it of every kind, every day.
Gives a whole new meaning to the lake of fire and brimstone that burneth up to heaven for ever and
ever eh?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I think it should be expanded. It's going to help protect this planet against the radiation blast in 2011 from the sun.....That's why it was made in the first place. GO HAARP!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

If HAARP is not a secret please tell me why there is an extremely high level of security at the facility. 2 men were burnt and died while standing under HAARP when It was turned on. They were fixing the antena and HAARP was turned on and yes it can create storms by heating up the ionosphere which causes it to build massive storms and rain wen u heat it up. Now tell me again why you believe everything they say about why HAARP is good. If it wasn't a secret then the 2 men jesse Ventura talked to would hVe never swallows and choked on their words and studdard and if it wasnt a secret they would have jesse in the gates for a tour. Explain it to me
edit on 16-10-2010 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

please tell me why there is an extremely high level of security at the facility.

Please show evidence of a "high level of security" at HAARP.

2 men were burnt and died while standing under HAARP when It was turned.

Any proof of that claim?

if it wasnt a secret they would have jesse in the gates for a tour.

Had he made prior arrangements for a tour? if jesse turned up with a film crew at most work places he would not be allowed in!

They actually do have tours of the site
". In addition, HAARP hosts Open Houses at the Gakona Research Station and provides tours of the facility for organized community and school groups. "

also "Each summer, the HAARP holds a summer-school for visiting students, including foreign nationals, giving them an opportunity to do research with one of the world's foremost research instruments."

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

please tell me why there is an extremely high level of security at the facility.

Please show evidence of a "high level of security" at HAARP.

2 men were burnt and died while standing under HAARP when It was turned.

Any proof of that claim?

if it wasnt a secret they would have jesse in the gates for a tour.

Had he made prior arrangements for a tour? if jesse turned up with a film crew at most work places he would not be allowed in!

They actually do have tours of the site
". In addition, HAARP hosts Open Houses at the Gakona Research Station and provides tours of the facility for organized community and school groups. "

also "Each summer, the HAARP holds a summer-school for visiting students, including foreign nationals, giving them an opportunity to do research with one of the world's foremost research instruments."

Yeah I do have proof. U need to do some major research bro. An employee was the one who actually said 2 people died working on HAARP. Maybe...maybe not I
Cannot save us but I can te you how to destroy HAARP before it destroys us. Why is there a gate and A armed security at HAARP entrance. Everyone but maybe..maybe and I needs to do major research for you say HAARP is good.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Everything HARRP says is a lie and a cover up for what's reay going on. I Stand firm on my beliefs about HAARP and no one will ever change that so stop trying to attack me for it.
edit on 16-10-2010 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Everything HARRP says is a lie a d a cover up for what's reay going on. I Stand firm on my beliefs about HAARP and no one will ever change that so stop trying to attack me for it.

Well as long as you're prepared to ignore facts then bravo on your tenacious hold upon "belief"

But, then why post a thread in the first place?

~Heff

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Yeah I do have proof.

So why not show us your "proof"? Or In fact you have zero proof for any of your claims....

Why is there a gate

All radio transmitter sites have gates, most business have gates - there is even a gate in the front of my house!

So according to you that means it is a secret facility....

I needs to do major research

You certainly do!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Most ridiculous HAARP thread ever?

Oh no, sorry; Thise one is

But even that thread makes a far more sophisticated argument than your thread does, my friend.

Would you not label me stupid if I'd open a thread titled - Spain builds actual Anti-Alien Weapons and is secretely using them?

You wouldn't, but anyone who works there or would know the first thing about such an installation would.

So don't get pissed when you post a thread without any substance and then get called out for it!

edit on 16-10-2010 by NichirasuKenshin because: (no reason given)

This thread in 4 lines:

I have no clue about science.

Thefore it could be bad.

Oh, it's bad, it is.

Let's kill science.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join