It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP should be shut down for good!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mental Maze
right back atcha you psychopath
you should be more worried about fema camps,war, or alien invasions not magic mind control radio towers..

Thank you so much for calling me a psychopath. that makes me feel loved here at ATS.
Anywyas HAARP is a big problem i have and im just trying to get different point of views but i get nothing but negative responses.
HAARP is the new eco-system terrorist and yeah you guys and girls have already told me what you think without being blasted by everyone else with negative responses.
HAARP is one day going to come out of the closet and admit what was going on. i just know it and when that happens i will say I TOLD YOU SO to everyone of you who posted a negative comment. Once again Thanks to those who were nice to me

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

Anywyas HAARP is a big problem i have and im just trying to get different point of views but i get nothing but negative responses.

You were trying to get different points of view. You got them. They don't agree with you. Maybe you need to up the quality of your "proof." You want to take Jesse Ventura as a legitimate source of information. well, maybe that works for you, but it doesn't do a thing for me. I prefer sources a little higher up on the food chain.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

You were trying to get different points of view. You got them. They don't agree with you. Maybe you need to up the quality of your "proof." You want to take Jesse Ventura as a legitimate source of information. well, maybe that works for you, but it doesn't do a thing for me. I prefer sources a little higher up on the food chain.

THATS GREAT! what works for me doesnt work for you so lets leave it at that and move on.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

No, you dont know what you are talking about. You have yet to provide any shred of scientific evidence, or basis, to show how HAARP affects the weather. All you have said is that HAARP heats the ionopshere, and the air directly above it. So, as I mentioned before, and you so clearly avoided, how does HAARP create weather.

Stop deflecting the topic and answer the question already

I am denying your ignorance to this thread just as i have denied 90% of the people in my threads. and in oder for you to understand what is going here you need to understand what is going on and go back and read my posts and do your research and come back in about 5 years when you have experienced the wraith of HAARP. you have just been DENIED.

Oh, for the record, I had started a thread on HAARP (and Im thinking of starting another one in reply to this thread) a couple of years a go, and Ive also participated in a debate, in the debate forum about HAARP, so I do know what its for, and how it works. Maybe you should learn something about basic meteorology, seeing as you claim you are denying ignorance.

edit on 16/10/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That was my first reaction watching that video. I understand the concept now, but mind control is really not so far fetched. I mean the media is pretty good at doing it already...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

No, you dont know what you are talking about. You have yet to provide any shred of scientific evidence, or basis, to show how HAARP affects the weather. All you have said is that HAARP heats the ionopshere, and the air directly above it. So, as I mentioned before, and you so clearly avoided, how does HAARP create weather.

Stop deflecting the topic and answer the question already

I am denying your ignorance to this thread just as i have denied 90% of the people in my threads. and in oder for you to understand what is going here you need to understand what is going on and go back and read my posts and do your research and come back in about 5 years when you have experienced the wraith of HAARP. you have just been DENIED.

Oh, for the record, I had started a thread on HAARP (and Im thinking of starting another one in reply to this thread) a couple of years a go, and Ive also participated in a debate, in the debate forum about HAARP, so I do know what its for, and how it works. Maybe you should learn something about basic meteorology, seeing as you claim you are denying ignorance.

ONCE AGAIN I WILL IGNORE YOU BECAUSE YOUR NOT GUNNA CHANGE MY FREAKING MIND SO WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU KEEP TRYING TO? HUH? WHY? WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO DISCREDIT SOMEONE WHO HAS POSTED MUCH INFO FOR YOU TO RREAD AND AS FOR YOU I DONT THINK YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HAARP otherwise you wouldnt have been hostile and violent towards me and you would stated what you knew and then i would have said what i knew and it would have been left at that but instead you had to take it to a whole new level and completley blow this whole thing out of proportion and then blame me for giving you disinfo that i never gave you. I am really surprised if you have any friends and i dont want to see another post from you on this thread as you havent made one bit of since yet. STOP TRYING TO CHANGE MY MIND YOU NEVER WILL. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

HAARP will get its revenge on you non believers.

On non believers?

Is HAARP a vengeful God, now? Did we kill it's brother, and now we must prepare to die?

WHY must people!? Everything! See and hear!
edit on 16-10-2010 by justadood because: why must peple everything they see and hear?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood

HAARP will get its revenge on you non believers.

On non believers?

Is HAARP a vengeful God, now? Did we kill it's brother, and now we must prepare to die?

STOP ASSUMING IM CALLING HAARP GOD. i said HARRP will get revenge on those who dont believe what it is really capable of and its capable of destroying everything on earth, you have been fed too much BS in your life that i cant stand talking to you. you are being ignored for the rest of the time you're on my threads and good luck getting further info from me or anything at all cuz i refuse to talk to you and your ignorance that i am denying.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

ONCE AGAIN I WILL IGNORE YOU BECAUSE YOUR NOT GUNNA CHANGE MY FREAKING MIND SO WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU KEEP TRYING TO?

Im not yrying to change your mind, Im asking you to tell me, and the rest of the meteorological community how HAARP manipulates weather, but you keep dodging the question. Are you going to answer it, or just continue to act childish?

HUH? WHY? WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO DISCREDIT SOMEONE WHO HAS POSTED MUCH INFO FOR YOU TO RREAD AND AS FOR YOU I DONT THINK YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HAARP otherwise you wouldnt have been hostile and violent towards me and you would stated what you knew and then i would have said what i knew and it would have been left at that but instead you had to take it to a whole new level and completley blow this whole thing out of proportion and then blame me for giving you disinfo that i never gave you.

Im not trying to discredit you, you do a good enough job of that yourself. Especially with your failure to actually explian, or answer any questions. Simply posting links, and external quotes, shows you have a lack of knowledge in more than one area.

Im not being hositle or violent towards you, I simply have a passion for weather, and Im trying to understand your point of view, and why you think HAARP alters and creates weather. Are you going to answer it or not? Its one simple question.

I am really surprised if you have any friends and i dont want to see another post from you on this thread as you havent made one bit of since yet. STOP TRYING TO CHANGE MY MIND YOU NEVER WILL. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

No, no, no

I will not stop until you answer my question. It promotes healthy disucssion, but by avoiding it, then claiming people are trying to change your mind, you are doing nothing to add credibility to your point of view, and you are promoting ignorance.

And do you think that friends remark was necessary?.....I havent called you any names, Ive only challenged your knowledge on basic meteorology and science. If you answer the one simple question Ive repeatedly asked you, maybe you will change my mind

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

ONCE AGAIN I WILL IGNORE YOU BECAUSE YOUR NOT GUNNA CHANGE MY FREAKING MIND SO WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU KEEP TRYING TO? HUH? WHY? WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO DISCREDIT SOMEONE WHO HAS POSTED MUCH INFO FOR YOU TO RREAD AND AS FOR YOU I DONT THINK YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HAARP otherwise you wouldnt have been hostile and violent towards me and you would stated what you knew and then i would have said what i knew and it would have been left at that but instead you had to take it to a whole new level and completley blow this whole thing out of proportion and then blame me for giving you disinfo that i never gave you. I am really surprised if you have any friends and i dont want to see another post from you on this thread as you havent made one bit of since yet. STOP TRYING TO CHANGE MY MIND YOU NEVER WILL. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

Whoa! Meltdown much? Nobody is going to take you seriously with this kind of reaction. It's a discussion board--people disagree. Get used to it.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

ONCE AGAIN I WILL IGNORE YOU BECAUSE YOUR NOT GUNNA CHANGE MY FREAKING MIND SO WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU KEEP TRYING TO?

Im not yrying to change your mind, Im asking you to tell me, and the rest of the meteorological community how HAARP manipulates weather, but you keep dodging the question. Are you going to answer it, or just continue to act childish?

HUH? WHY? WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO DISCREDIT SOMEONE WHO HAS POSTED MUCH INFO FOR YOU TO RREAD AND AS FOR YOU I DONT THINK YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HAARP otherwise you wouldnt have been hostile and violent towards me and you would stated what you knew and then i would have said what i knew and it would have been left at that but instead you had to take it to a whole new level and completley blow this whole thing out of proportion and then blame me for giving you disinfo that i never gave you.

Im not trying to discredit you, you do a good enough job of that yourself. Especially with your failure to actually explian, or answer any questions. Simply posting links, and external quotes, shows you have a lack of knowledge in more than one area.

Im not being hositle or violent towards you, I simply have a passion for weather, and Im trying to understand your point of view, and why you think HAARP alters and creates weather. Are you going to answer it or not? Its one simple question.

I am really surprised if you have any friends and i dont want to see another post from you on this thread as you havent made one bit of since yet. STOP TRYING TO CHANGE MY MIND YOU NEVER WILL. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

No, no, no

I will not stop until you answer my question. It promotes healthy disucssion, but by avoiding it, then claiming people are trying to change your mind, you are doing nothing to add credibility to your point of view, and you are promoting ignorance.

And do you think that friends remark was necessary?.....I havent called you any names, Ive only challenged your knowledge on basic meteorology and science. If you answer the one simple question Ive repeatedly asked you, maybe you will change my mind

Weather manipulation warfare from outerspace
India Daily Technology Team
Aug. 20, 2005

Weather manipulation warfare is taking a new sophistication. Researchers are planning use the space to manipulate the weather of the earth. Measures and counter measures mark the advanced war games that are being played.

The technology involves manipulation of the ionosphere. The advanced techniques involve application of artificial electromagnetic field intensities. For example a cyclone can be created by these methods but the challenge lies in guiding the cyclone or typhoon to the adversary’s infrastructure in the warfare. For that, scientists are using defection shields by which solar flares can be deflected at the eye of the cyclone and drag it in the desired path.

Artificial manipulation of ionosphere can create massive cyclones and typhoons. But the mare use of ionosphere can only create the seed. The application of electromagnetic flux and creating a temperature differential is what makes a cyclone menacing.

Scientists have struggled to understand the best process of guiding the storm or manipulated weather. Many methods have been used. One of the recent methods used is bombarding neutrinos at the center of the eye of the cyclone or typhoon. Electromagnetic guiding of the cyclone is gaining ground.

The counter measures adopted by the countries against covert weather manipulation warfare are also remarkable but are still in its infancy. One counter measure as opted by some countries is the application of artificial electromagnetic flux from the outer space to neutralize the deflected solar flares in the eye of the storm.

Eventually it will be weather manipulation warfare from the outer space. The satellite is being used now. But space agencies in the world are planning to bring in asteroids closer to earth, control them with bombarding projectiles and use them as landing base for weather manipulation infrastructure.

If an asteroid can be used for hosting the solar flare deflectors, artificial manipulation of earth’s ionospheres and magnetosphere and creation and application of targeted pinpointed electromagnetic flux, the storms can be accurately controlled and de-controlled.

The challenge finally lies into the hands of pace agencies; they are the one who will be responsible for weather manipulation and creation of nuclear shields.

I dont know what you are looking for when you ask how does it manipulate weather but there is your answer of how i thot i should answer the question
hope you enjoy man

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Thankyou finally

Can you please provide the link from where you got that information from? (as the ATS guidelines state)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

lol India daily.

Great source of info there.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I generally don't take one article from a source ive never heard of and call it conclusive.

have you been successful with that approach?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Thankyou finally

Can you please provide the link from where you got that information from? (as the ATS guidelines state)

Lol i stated in an earlier post the first part of the process but i guess you wanted the full process and here is the link and its a pretty good page for information on weather manipulation.

www.greatdreams.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by justadood

I generally don't take one article from a source ive never heard of and call it conclusive.

have you been successful with that approach?

i check multiple sources and see which one is the most reliable source of information and then i go from there.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

i check multiple sources and see which one is the most reliable source of information and then i go from there.

How do you decide which one is the most reliable? Do you just toss it if it disagrees your ideas?
What kind of criteria do you use?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Lol i stated in an earlier post the first part of the process but i guess you wanted the full process and here is the link and its a pretty good page for information on weather manipulation.

www.greatdreams.com...

I hate to burst your bubble, but the information provided in that link is incorrect. The writer has no idea how hurricanes work, or what mechanisms are needed to trigger them. The two main factors contributing to hurricane develeopment, are warm ocean temperatures, and high humidity levels. You can not steer on by using electromagnetic energy. To steer one, you would have to eliminate several factors which contribute to where they track. This includes nullifying the coriolis effect and wind sheer, as well as manipulating pressure systems in the area. The article you linked to says nothing about any of those major factors in hurricane persistence, and the lack of understanding that the writer has of meteorology is astounding.

Im sorry, but any person involved in the weather industry, myself included, would not accept anything in that article as factual, even in the slightest bit

I think you should research hurricanes, cyclones and typhoons, and learn how they are born, how the survive and what contributes to their life and their decay

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join