It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP should be shut down for good!!!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Phage

There are many doctorates out there who disagree, scientists who don't agree with this. And that should be warning enough for citizens to demand all the secrecy end in this world and disclosre it all, for something rotten is afoot and we're going to end it. Acutally, that directing lying made whole the house fall down. So automatically, based on professional scientific demonstrations, research and voices, I'm not convinced. The onus isn't on the public to trust murderers, and they haven't convinced me they're whole platform isn't one big lie to hide what the science according to Tesla himself and other experts does.

I just made links, in bold I emphased what needed saying.

I would reword what you just said because I couldnt understand the wording of your last post. It actually did not make sense at all and in fact I dont think anyone could understand what you just said. Im sorry if I sound rude Im not trying to be I just couldnt read what you said.

Long day Phage?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gilbo303

No.
What are you talking about? Do you think I wrote that gibberish?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

No.

Sorry dude, I did not mean that in a nasty way! I read your posts often, but you lost me there!

'Acutally, that directing lying made whole the house fall down. So automatically, based on professional scientific demonstrations, research and voices, I'm not convinced.'

How do you mean? (I have definately have had a long day, so forgive me if I'm being a little slow here!)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I didn't write that.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gilbo303

No.

Sorry dude, I did not mean that in a nasty way! I read your posts often, but you lost me there!

'Acutally, that directing lying made whole the house fall down. So automatically, based on professional scientific demonstrations, research and voices, I'm not convinced.'

How do you mean? (I have definately have had a long day, so forgive me if I'm being a little slow here!)

Its all good bro I was just trying to understand what you were saying. Dont worry I do that a lot as you can clearly see in about 99% of my posts lol

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

yes, like I said, he has made some technical contributions, but it is dazzling you with fluff.
Much of what he was talking about does not apply to scalar technology.

He has made clear he doesn't agree with it, but many other capable people do.

If you reread the other thread he started on, it's not the technical discussion originally, that is the issue (although we don't seem to agree on that either, but we can talk about it.), it's the constant belittling and discrediting of others (not me), and condescending attitude...

Maybe I am just being more sensitive to it, I went back and looked at the threads, and felt the same way after.

I will try some introspection, maybe I am out of line.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtform

yes, like I said, he has made some technical contributions, but it is dazzling you with fluff.

If you reread the other thread he started on, it's not the technical discussion originally, that is the issue (although we don't seem to agree on that either, but we can talk about it.), it's the constant belittling and discrediting of others (not me), and condescending attitude...

Maybe I am just being more sensitive to it, I went back and looked at the threads, and felt the same way after.

I will try some introspection, maybe I am out of line.

Lol your not out of line bro. You just gotta research a bit more, everybody told me that when I created this thread. Its very hard to believe and talk to people when you dont understand them though. Lol ive had to run away from conversations before cuz I had no idea what was going on and I never would. But most of what beldam is veery interesting if you can understand what he is saying.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I didn't write that.

Phage...I have just committed EPIC failure!

My sincere apologies...

*saunters off to the corner of the room to put the dunce cap on my head*

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gilbo303

I didn't write that.

Phage...I have just committed EPIC failure!

My sincere apologies...

*saunters off to the corner of the room to put the dunce cap on my head*

HAHAH im not making fun of you but what about the dunce cap is hilarious bro. lol

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Because of the nature of our understanding of EM theory, in terms of quantum and dimensional aspects, are still being ironed out, it opens the door for a 'valid' and 'reasonable' speculative discussion.

I guess my speculative discussions tend to be more "What's that thing that looks like a tuning stub dangling off the aft dipole? Why did they need to do that?" and less "I don't like HAARP for some reason - therefore maybe it uses unknown secret scalar powers - let's pop some popcorn and make up stuff for fun"

I'd LOVE for something along the lines of "scalar waves" to exist - it's just that the very concept implies a lack of vector (thus scalar), which I know that EM is not. The guys proposing it seem to be humbugs, both from their writings, their extra-scalar associations with other topics of questionable veracity (Zog, for instance), and from meeting the King of Scalar Lore, more than once.

On the topic of HAARP, they say it does x. I have in fact worked on similar things. I look at the pictures. I know what's at the site. Those things I know and see are what you need to do x. I read the papers (some you don't have access to, others you do for enough money), and they don't seem to imply anything past x. Also, the stuff I DO know they're working on requires x, and the end result is, I believe x is what it does, and there doesn't seem to be anything past that. It's a bit like me putting up a HAM rig (and yeah, I do have a license, also a 1st class RT), and then trying to buffalo you that it transmits super-luminal boundary waves or whatnot. A good look will tell you it's a dipole.

Your delivery, and seemingly general attitude, that you have singular knowledge of the concepts and that every one working in the field who doesn't share your understanding is a fraud and nuts, is off putting.
I tried, on every post, to overlook when you make offhanded remarks, but you keep doing it.

Look, if the HAARP lore king, Begich, bought his degree online for $400 bucks, I'm going to call it as I see it. Bearden is also guilty of that. That reeks of fraud. But if you read Begich in depth, and pick apart his cites and Manning's writing style, you'll find that in truth, he's a fraud, and he's deliberately quoting guys from the crystal-and-bong shop, I kid you not. And at least one of his sources also wrote some agitprop thing on power sources in Atlantis. Also Manning's writing style is deliberately chosen to try to get the un-tutored reader to draw incorrect conclusions from shakily presented and sourced data. It's a sack of crap.

I'm sorry if that's off-putting, but it's sadly true.

Maybe someone who can seriously discuss the crystal power supplies of Atlantis' aircraft fleet seems a reasonable source to you. To me, it's worthy of scorn. YMMV.

This is a speculative conspiracy forum, on top of the fact the whole EM field theory is fuzzy, especially in terms of leading edge undisclosed technologies. There are _no_ absolutes, and your position is based on absolutes.

Unity99 said upthread if it looks like a duck etc, then it's a duck. In this case, the thing looks like a duck - if by duck you mean an HF phase-steered array.

What might net you more interesting data to bandy would be to find out what you can do with that. Everyone wants to make it something other than what it is, but as it is it is pretty damned interesting. But it always seems like CT speculators don't want to see what that leads to, not if you can make it into a weather-mind-doomsday-scalar-tesla death ray or whatnot.

The mundane function of it leads to some pretty fun stuff without the scalar frosting. I've seen some Real Actual Leaks, unintentional for the most part, that a good conspiracist with a snappy EE background such as yourself should be able to find and follow up on.

But it's in the nature of people that they overlook the cool stuff that's real and go for the fringey stuff that's more entertaining. Alas.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I wasn't kidding about Minto, if you really like 'scalar waves' you should go dig out that set of articles in the 60's, I definitely recall a "build one yourself" article with some simple schematics and drawings, although I couldn't tell you if it was Electronics Illustrated or PE, but I think it was one or the other.

Also wasn't kidding about Zog, or Bearden buying his degree - from Trinity IIRC - if you are going to embrace the thing, you might as well go find that out yourself as well so you know your source's background.

edit: it's tough to tell, but I think this is the current successor to the now defunct Trinity College Online - at least the website vaguely looks the same and they use a lot of the same catchphrases.

Trinity College was actually run out of a Mail Boxes Etc by a guy named Al Wainwright, who lived in Sioux Falls, SD. It changed names a number of times, at one time it was "internetuniversity", but the giveaway is that phrase "Earn advanced degrees based on your life experience". Basically, you cross their palms with silver and they hand you a sheepskin.

Tom's not the only guy to do it, two or three years back there was a big ruckus in the military when a bunch of officers were found to have gotten their college credit from Trinity. I think one of them was an LTC at Kirtland, amusingly enough.

second edit:

Here's a snippet from another site with more funny stories about Trinity and similar scam job diploma mills -

5. U.S. Govt. Sting

In 2003, Laura Callahan, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's deputy chief information officer, claimed three online degrees—a bachelor's, master's and a PhD—from Hamilton University, an online college that is not accredited by any recognized agency. During the 10-month investigation, Callahan was put on leave, but continued to collect her government salary of between $128,000 and $175,000 annually. She was forced to resign in March 2004.

After the Callahan case, the Government Accounting Office ran a check of eight federal agencies. The check uncovered 463 employees who claimed online degrees from fake schools aka diploma mills. At least 28 of those caught in the sting were senior-level employees, including three unnamed managers with security clearances working at the National Nuclear Security Administration.

6. National Security Threat?

In 2005, the U.S. Secret Service investigated diploma mills, fearing they could be used by terrorists to gain access to sensitive jobs in the U.S. The Secret Service bought an online degree for a fictional person—"Mohammed Syed," a Syrian Army expert looking for U.S. employment. "Syed" received three advanced degrees in engineering and chemistry for a total of $1,277

7. U.S. Military Uncovered

U.S. military personnel, both military and civilian, were found to be using fake degrees from non accredited schools by an Alabama TV station in 2009. One of the civilian employees named by WHNT-19 was the Director of Readiness at the U.S. Army's Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) in Huntsville, Ala. Chris Oleyte “earned” a bachelor's in human resource management from Trinity College & University (an unaccredited institution).

Oleyte was there while I was working at Redstone, forgot about that one.
edit on 18-10-2010 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I completely agree that this technology needs to be watched by the people, in the hands of the people in a transformed world and all non win/win beneficial to all and everyone in every corner of the globe and all of nature as well, must be curtailed.

But we really need to go one step further and determine HOW to do this. I believe the very same avenues that need to be taken to deal with this threat, would work on a overall haulover of the elite mismanagement and hijacking of humanity, because it would entail us waking up and taking our power back permanently and revamping the system, country by country if necessary, and revamping the entire system, citizens run, transparent and open.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
www.bariumblues.com...
Good link.

Paranormal TV Presents...: Holes In Heaven: H.A.A.R.P. and Advances inTelsa Technology

HAARP AND WOODPECKER ELF WAVES !!! CAN BLOCK ANY TRANSMISSION WORLDWIDE !!!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I am not sure where you got your information regarding Bearden's educational background.
I do know he retired from the Air Force as a Lt. Col. , he has credentials. I haven't pursued his
'buying' a degree, but worth investigating.

Lt. Col Thomas E. Bearden (retd. Air Force)
PhD, MS (nuclear engineering), BS (mathematics - minor electronic engineering)

So anyway, back to the conceptual technical part, scalar potentials, (Tesla's work), and corresponding scalar technology exploit non-standard quantum behavior, much like we see exhibited around us all the time; double slit for example, where extra-dimensional behavior is exhibited.

The theory is that scalar waves are not propagated (zero-vectored) but create a quantum potential stream, (more buzzwords), with no force field amplitudes. When 2, singular frequency, potential streams intersect, an EM energy wave is manifested.

So, scalar wave potentials, completely side-step standard EM theory equations, especially in terms of energy transmitted vs. energy manifested.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I completely agree that this technology needs to be watched by the people, in the hands of the people in a transformed world and all non win/win beneficial to all and everyone in every corner of the globe and all of nature as well, must be curtailed.

But we really need to go one step further and determine HOW to do this. I believe the very same avenues that need to be taken to deal with this threat, would work on a overall haulover of the elite mismanagement and hijacking of humanity, because it would entail us waking up and taking our power back permanently and revamping the system, country by country if necessary, and revamping the entire system, citizens run, transparent and open.

Umm all I can say is AGREE and id give you 50 stars if I could

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I am not going to say that I am the know all end all when it comes to H.A.A.R.P. I will say that unless any of us are working there we cannot know for sure exactly what the thing is capable of. We can speculate until we turn blue in the face but we cannot know unless we are involved directly with the device.

That being said I believe it has some potential to be used in ways that could cause issues to arise. I also see that some on the side of the thing being evil make any real CTer look ridiculous. Some of the pro evil device posts here show a complete lack of intelligence. I have seen many of these posts offering no proof to half of the claims laid down. We might as well have people saying that the thing is going to be used as a mass microwave to toast each of us from the inside out while keeping aliens at bay. So of the posts were nothing more than sticking ones fingers in their ears and waging their tongue while saying “I am not listening to you”.

If we are to hold a constructive discussion we should at least try to listen to the other side and provide some form of proof to our claims no matter what side we are on. If we do not we end up with yoke on our face and looking rather silly as many of the posts in this thread have shown.

While making most look foolish it has been entertaining to read though, so at least it has some value I guess.

Raist

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

I am not sure where you got your information regarding Bearden's educational background.
I do know he retired from the Air Force as a Lt. Col. , he has credentials. I haven't pursued his
'buying' a degree, but worth investigating.

Lt. Col Thomas E. Bearden (retd. Air Force)
PhD, MS (nuclear engineering), BS (mathematics - minor electronic engineering)

He got the MS from Ga Tech (yay) but the PhD from Trinity. He retired immediately after writing that ZOG paper. It's around somewhere - it used to be at least. It's pretty cringeworthy, thinking about presenting that for review.

So anyway, back to the conceptual technical part, scalar potentials, (Tesla's work), and corresponding scalar technology exploit non-standard quantum behavior, much like we see exhibited around us all the time; double slit for example, where extra-dimensional behavior is exhibited.

Other than you'd like it to be, why do you attribute scalar anything to Tesla? I know it's standard to attach "scalar" and "ZPE" to anything that doesn't bear close examination, like about half of Tesla's work, or Tom's. Tesla certainly didn't seem to have used the term, or anything analogous to it, other than he thought you could produce a standing wave outside of a waveguide, which is also not going to happen, but is a tenet of the scalar bunch.

The theory is that scalar waves are not propagated (zero-vectored) but create a quantum potential stream, (more buzzwords), with no force field amplitudes. When 2, singular frequency, potential streams intersect, an EM energy wave is manifested.

So, scalar wave potentials, completely side-step standard EM theory equations, especially in terms of energy transmitted vs. energy manifested.

Yeah, I know. It's also been an issue that the scalar crowd can't manage to pony up one replicable experiment that clearly and irrefutably demonstrates scalar wave phenomena - it's always the dog ate my homework when it's put up or shut up time. Or ZOG ate my homework, in the case of Tom and MEG. Oh, and he also blames the Yakuza. Forgot that one.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

www.bariumblues.com...
Good link.

Paranormal TV Presents...: Holes In Heaven: H.A.A.R.P. and Advances inTelsa Technology

HAARP AND WOODPECKER ELF WAVES !!! CAN BLOCK ANY TRANSMISSION WORLDWIDE !!!

OMG. A guy dressed up like an Indian, and they can't even spell Tesla right? Yeah - Indians sell it to me, yep. He ought to know - he's an Indian. Or a hippie. Either way, you're right - the argument's over - no refuting that. Not at all.
edit on 18-10-2010 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Of course everyone is trying so hard to question sources, but I am someone who likes a whole bunch of sources, including ones where citizens connect dots, and use their heads, and make appropriate assumptions, and good speculation.

Like this one:

HAARP Star Wars Death Ray Attack 1

part 2

Why not test the system by taking out rogue, grass roots media? It's very logical to assume this is one of the top supsects on the list for how and why this happened.

www.thedailytimes.com...
Harry Grothjahn's Truth Radio still on despite lightning strike

The radio station owner, known to broadcast Blount County Commission meetings and give county residents a voice on the airwaves each day, will celebrate his 15th year at the reins of Truth Radio 1470 AM.

Grothjahn took the reins just after July 4, 1995. After a few years, he said he started calling it Truth Radio because of his efforts to make sure the truth is told.

"We are pursuing the truth, but we don't always succeed," he said.

MIND CONTROL/EMW

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Of course everyone is trying so hard to question sources, but I am someone who likes a whole bunch of sources, including ones where citizens connect dots, and use their heads, and make appropriate assumptions, and good speculation.

Why not test the system by taking out rogue, grass roots media? It's very logical to assume this is one of the top supsects on the list for how and why this happened.

Oh, my. So, some guy's got a little 1kW religious radio station, it gets hit by lightning and to you it makes good sense that they've been "silenced" by a "HAARP death strike"?

I'm sorry - but you've got to be kidding me.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join