It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP should be shut down for good!!!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Basically I see 2012 as a plan by the elites, and HAARP type technology, scalar wave type technology may very well be a part of it.

This post by ET_MAN here
and the posts following it discuss Jesse Ventura's uncovering of Facts, not theories, regarding plans by the elites, in preparation for something.

This is probably an event they are orchestrating and they're plan is world wide genocide.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
we need HAARP. that and black triangles may be are ONLY defence against YOU KNOW WHO...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Basically I see 2012 as a plan by the elites, and HAARP type technology, scalar wave type technology may very well be a part of it.

This post by ET_MAN here
and the posts following it discuss Jesse Ventura's uncovering of Facts, not theories, regarding plans by the elites, in preparation for something.

This is probably an event they are orchestrating and they're plan is world wide genocide.

It is not going to happen bro because us as citizens and people will stand up and take back what is ours. The people when put together have more power than the government and the elites combined and there is no such thing as scalar waves. Bedlam and I have both done research and posted it and there is no such thing.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

I'm sort of surprised they don't have a couple of days a year dedicated to tours, although I understand why they don't do that all the time.

A lot of the less-known facilities do that, although it's hard to find out about it or get on the list unless you already have clearances anyway.

Hell, even the unwashed public can get on White Sands a few times a year, although you're restricted to the Trinity site.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
the books by Joseph P Farrel say some interesting things about scalar technology. beware those who doubt it at all.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

I'm sort of surprised they don't have a couple of days a year dedicated to tours, although I understand why they don't do that all the time.

A lot of the less-known facilities do that, although it's hard to find out about it or get on the list unless you already have clearances anyway.

Hell, even the unwashed public can get on White Sands a few times a year, although you're restricted to the Trinity site.

Actually once every two years HAARP does have tours for the public. You can go on the tour and they give coffee and cookies and take you around the facility but im sure there are areas they wont take you to.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have a lot of problems with investing a lot of faith in anyone who wore spandex tights, a pink boa, and rolls around with other sweaty guys as entertainment.

Not to mention that he tries to sell himself as having been a SEAL, which is a bald-faced lie.

You want to know about horses, Jim Janos/Jesse Ventura is your guy. Technology, not so much.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
the books by Joseph P Farrel say some interesting things about scalar technology. beware those who doubt it at all.

Scalar waves have never proven to exist man. Im telling you this from research and basic knowledge of the whole concept of scalar waves. If you truly think they are real you should go back a few pages and read what bedlam and I posted about scalar waves.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
Actually once every two years HAARP does have tours for the public. You can go on the tour and they give coffee and cookies and take you around the facility but im sure there are areas they wont take you to.

Beauty. I'll have to schedule a trip out there during tour day and see if I still know anyone. I haven't seen the place since the upgrade.

Wonder if HIPAS has tours too? The kids haven't been to Alaska yet.

edit : also PFRR, can't forget that. Although there's only so much work related crap the wife will tolerate on a vacation.
edit on 19-10-2010 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I have a lot of problems with investing a lot of faith in anyone who wore spandex tights, a pink boa, and rolls around with other sweaty guys as entertainment.

Not to mention that he tries to sell himself as having been a SEAL, which is a bald-faced lie.

You want to know about horses, Jim Janos/Jesse Ventura is your guy. Technology, not so much.

You are correct. I bet you Jesse ventura couldl tell you more about plastic barbie dolls than about the technology we have. I mean I like how he tries to investigate stuff but I always have to do even more research after listening to him lol he doesnt know very much about the technology aspect of things and he was a damn pro wrestler! im pretty sure that you get made fun of and shunned for saying your an ex seal and then people finding out you were a pro wrestler.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Beauty. I'll have to schedule a trip out there during tour day and see if I still know anyone. I haven't seen the place since the upgrade.

Wonder if HIPAS has tours too? The kids haven't been to Alaska yet.

edit : also PFRR, can't forget that. Although there's only so much work related crap the wife will tolerate on a vacation.
edit on 19-10-2010 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

HAHA I know what you mean. You can call HAARP and ask them when the next tour date is. I am not sure if they still tour cuz last time I heard they tour was back in 2009 before Jesse did his show on HAARP.

I am pretty sure they still do though and they done some pretty good upgrades. I believe they added more antennas to the HAARP array to.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Farrell - is that the theologian that's got a teaching gig at a "non accredited college", and babbles about a "Giza death star" and secret Nazi research? Yeah, man, he's the sort of guy I'd be getting my info from, right there.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Farrell - is that the theologian that's got a teaching gig at a "non accredited college", and babbles about a "Giza death star" and secret Nazi research? Yeah, man, he's the sort of guy I'd be getting my info from, right there.

HAHAHA that was so funny bedlam.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Still, I guess he's making a living off of "Nazi Weapons: the Risk of Anti-Gravity Death Beams" or whatever, so maybe he's got something going for him.

I still think I ought to churn out some crap like that, only more technically literate and with a bit less foam on the corners of my metaphoric mouth. Something like the crap Crichton used to put at the ends of his novels that seems so convincing to CT'ers.

I'm just not sure if there's enough market out there to bother.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Still, I guess he's making a living off of "Nazi Weapons: the Risk of Anti-Gravity Death Beams" or whatever, so maybe he's got something going for him.

I still think I ought to churn out some crap like that, only more technically literate and with a bit less foam on the corners of my metaphoric mouth. Something like the crap Crichton used to put at the ends of his novels that seems so convincing to CT'ers.

I'm just not sure if there's enough market out there to bother.

I say that in your next post you should say technological stuff that makes you sound like a genious and talk so advanced that his brain explodes cuz he has no idea what your talking about and he will hate us for the rest of his life cuz of the amount research he will have to do after reading your next post.

edit on 19-10-2010 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

I think HAARP is the cause of all natural disasters

I certainly hope you were trying to be sarcastic or funny with your post... but I have a horrible sinking feeling that you weren't.
HAARP is not a weapon although the information it gathers does have military applications.
HAARP cannot:
Defend against aliens
Open a Stargate
Cause Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions, Hurricanes or Tsunamis
Do any lasting damage to the ionosphere

The goal of this program is to further advance our knowledge of the physical and electrical properties of the Earth's ionosphere which can affect our military and civilian communication and navigation systems

Source
Please notice that the HAARP website has a .EDU, not a .gov... Not only is HAARP not a secret project it is quite transparent about what goes on there... it isn't even classified. Would a secret installation give out their coordinates right on their website's FAQ? Guess how secret and dangerous HAARP is, they actually allow any and all interested visitors to attend an open house AT THE FACILITY and speak to actual scientists... From same source:

We recognize that there is great interest in the scientific work of the facility. In response to this interest, HAARP schedules open houses at which any and all are invited to visit the site. Several scientists are usually present at these open houses so that visitors can talk directly with those who use the facility for research. Open houses have been held most years since 1995 and have proven to be a popular event. The most recent open house was held on July 17, 2010.

But I'm sure that's all just to cover-up their secret plan to take over the world

Well, while some of the claims for action on this thread are really outrageous (e.g. I highly encourage you NOT to attempt any aggressive action to the HAARP facility), your assertions don't have much for back-up. Here are my replies to your list of "cannots..."
HAARP cannot:
Defend against aliens; --Well, you just don't know that. You don't really know what it's capable of. Everyone *knows* that our government has jets with missiles; they just don't *know* the maximum speeds and ranges and payloads because it is kept hush-hush.
Open a Stargate; Again, you simply cannot know this. Remember the Norway Spiral incident? Do you think perhaps that a HAARP-like facility might have created that effect? And we still don't know what the spiral was all about. We simply don't KNOW. --And neither, really, do you.
Cause Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions, Hurricanes or Tsunamis; Same as previous. You don't know what effects can be generated by bouncing high frequency radio waves off the ionosphere and into a region of the ocean can do; there are all sorts of electromagnetic and geoelectrical effects involving plasma, strange lightning and weather patterns that we simply aren't told about. For all we know, if that thing were turned on full blast, it could feasibly result in *cascading exothermal inversion.* Likely? Who knows but the scientists in charge at HAARP.
Do any lasting damage to the ionosphere; Are you suddenly the authority on the ionosphere? How would you know? Have you even considered that tampering with something which seems so mighty (but in reality could be very fragile) might have lasting effects? Think Gulf Oil Spill. Now, think IONIC DESTABILIZATION and/or PERMANENT CORRUPTION OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD REGENERATION. We don't have all the answers, so you can't say that HAARP cannot affect these areas.

Do you really think that just because they have an "open house" that they would really (REALLY!?) discuss any classified work that goes on there? I mean, really? There are protocols involving security and clearances. I guarantee you that during any open houses that only the unclassified work is discussed. And, really, that work is most likely a front for the true nature of the program. That's how it's done. Don't drink the official kool-aid because in the end you're either a disinformation agent (intentionally stating false info) or a misinformation agent (private citizen spreading the false infor without realizing it).

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

HAHAHA that was so funny bedlam.

No, your attempts to discredit and ridicule are right out of the standard debunker's tool kit. When faced with a lack of evidence, simply attack the person, not the idea/theory. Farrell is an Oxford graduate (yes, the one in England). He either has a Masters or PhD. He graduated at the top of his class or near it. His work is some of the best researched and referenced in the field. Apparently, you have your mind already made up. Like Stanton Friedman is famous for saying, "Don't bother me with the evidence, I've already made up my mind."

You should really research someone's background before making something up in a blatant effort to slander or ridicule that person.

About "secret Nazi research"... Are you aware of PROJECT PAPERCLIP? Did you know that America secretly smuggled a large amount of SS Nazi scientists from Germany into the US classified research world at the end of WWII? Did you know that then said scientists rose to positions of leadership and influence within the most highly classified US research and development projects and NASA? Did you know that said R&D projects were then "privatized" in order to limit accountability (private companies are not held to the same standards of scrutiny as the government)? These aren't conspiracy theories. These are facts. In the light of all of that, HAARP takes on a whole new facet of menace. Yet I still would highly recommend taking no action against any government facility. They may have particle accelerators. That last line was a joke, but I'd still stay clear.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
No, your attempts to discredit and ridicule are right out of the standard debunker's tool kit. When faced with a lack of evidence, simply attack the person, not the idea/theory. Farrell is an Oxford graduate (yes, the one in England). He either has a Masters or PhD. He graduated at the top of his class or near it. His work is some of the best researched and referenced in the field. Apparently, you have your mind already made up. Like Stanton Friedman is famous for saying, "Don't bother me with the evidence, I've already made up my mind."

Maybe the fact he's ended up teaching at a non-accredited community divinity school tells you something about his standing in the theology community, too.

You should really research someone's background before making something up in a blatant effort to slander or ridicule that person.

Ok - his background is in theology. Which qualifies him bupkis for physics.

About "secret Nazi research"... Are you aware of PROJECT PAPERCLIP? Did you know that America secretly smuggled a large amount of SS Nazi scientists from Germany into the US classified research world at the end of WWII? Did you know that then said scientists rose to positions of leadership and influence within the most highly classified US research and development projects and NASA? Did you know that said R&D projects were then "privatized" in order to limit accountability (private companies are not held to the same standards of scrutiny as the government)? These aren't conspiracy theories. These are facts.

The fact that YOU know it says it's not a "Nazi secret", eh? Are you aware I worked at Redstone? Wow! Right where the infamous Nazi Project Paperclip was! WOW! So, yes, quite aware of it. And the Peenemunde guys were better rocketeers than we were, so we made them an offer they couldn't refuse. But there's precious little of midnight sekret brown-shirt wearing with people maching mit der gooseshtep up and down the corridors of Redstone's buildings praying to the ghost of Hitler or worshipping the Spear of Longinus or whatever.

The military privatizes a LOT of projects. The majority of them. There's not a lot of military full-scale production of ANY materiel, it's all contracted out to primes. Where do you live that this is a surprise, or some indication of a conspiracy? At any rate, your boy doesn't stop at Project Paperclip by a long shot, he's more into Antarctic Nazi strongholds defended by flying saucers and the like.

In the light of all of that, HAARP takes on a whole new facet of menace.

That has to be the king of all non-sequiturs for this month, at least, and ATS is chock full of them.

Yet I still would highly recommend taking no action against any government facility. They may have particle accelerators. That last line was a joke, but I'd still stay clear.

Always good advice, because you can get into some serious trouble breaking in, as you would anywhere, except that in some places they'll just shoot you instead of slapping you around.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Did I say I was going to wreak havoc at HAARP when I go there? abosolutely not. Can HAARP do what ever the hell we want it to? Maybe not but it sure can make YOU seem like an idiot when you havent been doing YOU'RE research man, and Im not even gunna talk to you because you just brought yourself so low that i actually luaghed out loud. You should go back to being an observer on ATS untill you do your research. You are going to sound really dumb if you try to engage in conversation with bedlam.
edit on 19-10-2010 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
HAARP cannot:
Defend against aliens - bla bla
Open a Stargate - bla bla

Sadly there's a theme here, and the thing could be summarized as "you don't know that winged fluorescent radioactive space monkeys can't fly out my butt unless you watch for eternity for proof". This is in the "proving a negative" category of arguments, which you see a lot here. I don't KNOW that at some point HAARP won't spout a giant hypersonic blast of Silly String, stick to the Moon, and reel it in on a winch. However, the lack of a winch, the sheer quantity of Silly String required and the unlikelihood of Silly String adhering to the moon sufficiently after a few days in vacuum lead me to the conclusion that it's not going to happen.

As we don't have an eternity to spend with a canonical listing of what it did this millisecond, it's tough to prove a negative. Fortunately, the onus is on you to prove it CAN, that's how it works in logic. Presenting a case of what's known vs what's observed is a reasonable argument - saying "you don't know it can't" is not.

Cause Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions, Hurricanes or Tsunamis; Same as previous. You don't know what effects can be generated by bouncing high frequency radio waves off the ionosphere and into a region of the ocean can do...

Yet, we know the output power involved, and by doing some very simple calculations that you would have learned in first semester physics, had you had it, would tell you that the effects would be unmeasureably small.

...there are all sorts of electromagnetic and geoelectrical effects involving plasma, strange lightning and weather patterns that we simply aren't told about. For all we know, if that thing were turned on full blast, it could feasibly result in *cascading exothermal inversion.* Likely? Who knows but the scientists in charge at HAARP.

For all we know, if that thing were turned on full blast, it could lead to pigs all over Iowa suddenly being transformed into flying bacon. Likely? Who knows but the scientists in charge of HAARP. Who will tell you that 3.6MW of HF radio signals can't do this. Obviously, they're covering something up. "For all we know..." can at times be valid, but only when your premise is somewhat close to reality. You could, for instance, say "For all we know, an RF field of very high power density applied to the head might cause permanent damage" - we know that in some cases RF can cause heating and tissue damage in other circumstances, and we know that the brain is sensitive to thermal levels. It would be unreasonable to say "For all we know, my cell phone might suddenly emit a giant burst of laser light in the UV spectrum, incinerating all life in a 10 meter circle", because it's an unreasonable reach. Sort of like saying "How do you know it can't emit a giant UFO defense laser beam".

Do any lasting damage to the ionosphere; Are you suddenly the authority on the ionosphere? How would you know? Have you even considered that tampering with something which seems so mighty (but in reality could be very fragile) might have lasting effects? Think Gulf Oil Spill. Now, think IONIC DESTABILIZATION and/or PERMANENT CORRUPTION OF ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD REGENERATION. We don't have all the answers, so you can't say that HAARP cannot affect these areas.

Those terms don't really mean anything, though. However, what we DO know is how much random radio and thermal energy, along with particulate bombardment that the ionosphere receives from the Sun, daily. It's frickin' huge. Many many many orders of magnitude larger than anything HAARP can put out. And what you find is, that bombardment of low-pressure gas atoms with EM radiation *CREATES* the ionosphere - that's where it comes from. It doesn't just come as an accessory in the box with Earth. It's a product of EM radiation.

...you're either a disinformation agent (intentionally stating false info) or a misinformation agent (private citizen spreading the false infor without realizing it).

Or...maybe...BEGICH is. Or you are. Yess...I start to see it now. I think it's possible that YOU are the disinformation agent. You're probably working for the Chinese, too. The jig is up, secret Asian man.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join