It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP should be shut down for good!!!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by kid_cudi

edit on 17-10-2010 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

may I ask why you have deleted what you said to me in your post that mysteriously disappeared after i finished replying to you?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
HAARP, it is something that is used for research but i think and still believe and will always believe that it can and has been used for the manipulation of weather and it has also been associated with some disasters. I know it has. Thats my personal opinion and i like to think that having an opinion is perfectly okay. some of you dont think that though. and you can clearly see that in your postings

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudiBut i still want proof that HAARP can either cause desstruction or HAARP cannot cause destruction. Since you have built similar machines do you think its possible?

No.

The inverse square power loss gods contrive to make this sort of thing impractical for microwaving people by remote control or whatnot.

They do a LOT of egghead ionospheric study there - we find out a lot of stuff about what goes on there all the time from pure research performed at Gakona. The military stuff tends to be weird and geeky but mostly in the C3I and C3I interdiction arenas.

Although there was an interesting application that was one of the first military research projects there, that actually started off at Siple Station under Dr Helliwell, which was blown by a General I won't name on a TV show maybe back five years ago or so, so you'll find it admitted to here and there now. (wow that's a run on sentence)

Basically, it involved sweeping the inner magnetosphere of charged particles and dropping them into the ionosphere, like a big broom. Where that comes in as a handy thing is, if your political opponents decide to drop a high-altitude nuclear device over your country, once it goes off and the hoorah is over, you end up with a big pile of high speed orbiting electrons looping in and out of the inner magnetosphere like pissed off bees. When they hit your satellites, they turn into little bursts of x-rays which fry up your orbital assets for weeks after.

However, using a ground based transmitter array just right, you can cause them to make big narrow loops pointing straight up and down instead of big random circles. And done just right, the narrow loops will have one end in the atmosphere, where they whack into gas atoms and make pretty lights, and are gone in minutes.

Other than your basic post-armageddon uses, you get the same problems when you have a big CME. So all those predictions of death, destruction and annihilation of satellites by solar flare are a bit overhyped - the initial wave is still an issue, but we can negate any long-lasting effects with the press of a few buttons. Although that function has pretty much been moved to an operational location and away from Gakona by this point.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Once again Haiti was an earthquake. Earthquake lights have been reported for years. I have seen no reports of lights seen before other natural disasters.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Once again Haiti was an earthquake. Earthquake lights have been reported for years. I have seen no reports of lights seen before other natural disasters.

research a bit more lol thats what i had to do and i eventually found the reports.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Im not dinging you for this but i am talking to the guy you quoted about beams and earthquakes. The only time i remember saying beams and earthquakes was about the one in Haiti recently and i never mentioned any other earth quakes. I simply said why are the HAARP aorual lights seen in the skies at the same time many disasters have happened. Thats all i said i never claimed that HAARP causes all disasters. c'mon man you should deny your own ignorance for understanding people. Remember this is to the guy who you quoted about beams and earthquake lights.

With all due respect, Mr. Cudi, my reply was to PHAGE, not you. I have not accused you of making the claims you mention in the above comment. You need to take your own advice about denying ignorance.

I'm curious how the federal government agency you claim to work for would react if they found out you were on a high-profile conspiracy website claiming, essentially, that your employer is causing natural disasters and is going to kill us all? Besides, I am quite sure the DEA's standards for command of the English language, effective use of of logic and common sense, and ability to exercise self-control are much higher than those you exhibit.

This is my suggestion to you. Stop pretending to be something you're not. Not only are you looking more like a clown each minute, but you're wasting other members' time. You need to review the ATS rules for forum decorum. With every post of yours on this thread, your credibility goes out the window.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Im not dinging you for this but i am talking to the guy you quoted about beams and earthquakes. The only time i remember saying beams and earthquakes was about the one in Haiti recently and i never mentioned any other earth quakes. I simply said why are the HAARP aorual lights seen in the skies at the same time many disasters have happened. Thats all i said i never claimed that HAARP causes all disasters. c'mon man you should deny your own ignorance for understanding people. Remember this is to the guy who you quoted about beams and earthquake lights.

With all due respect, Mr. Cudi, my reply was to PHAGE, not you. I have not accused you of making the claims you mention in the above comment. You need to take your own advice about denying ignorance.

I'm curious how the federal government agency you claim to work for would react if they found out you were on a high-profile conspiracy website claiming, essentially, that your employer is causing natural disasters and is going to kill us all? Besides, I am quite sure the DEA's standards for command of the English language, effective use of of logic and common sense, and ability to exercise self-control are much higher than those you exhibit.

This is my suggestion to you. Stop pretending to be something you're not. Not only are you looking more like a clown each minute, but you're wasting other members' time. You need to review the ATS rules for forum decorum. With every post of yours on this thread, your credibility goes out the window.

Im not pretending to be anything. thanks though. Your credibility just went out the window for claiming I am waisting peoples time and calling me a clown.

The FBI has nothing to do with HAARP and I am on a forum website so therefore I dont care how well or how bad I spell because i dont need to prove anything about how I can or cant spell or how I word things. I saw that you had or still have cancer. Im sorry to hear that bro but that doesnt give you the right call people names and discredit them just because you are going through hard times or have a different opinion about the whole thing. Maybe you should review the manners and decorum and refresh your mind since you called me names and basically told me Im not good enough.
edit on 17-10-2010 by kid_cudi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
nightGypsy you still haven't answered my question. Why did you delete your post of what you said to me? I saw your post and then as soon as I finished my reply to you I saw that you had deleted it? Any reason other than you didnt want the MODS to see what you said to me?

This is a conversation about HAARP so why arent you talking about HAARP. Dont get mad at me or tell me im doing something wrong because you are going through hard times or dealing with something that is making you angry.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
The FBI has nothing to do with HAARP...

Not to be picky or anything, but FBI and DEA are two separate enforcement branches under the DOJ, they don't have a lot in common, in terms of mission or charter. One wouldn't be an agent in both divisions at the same time.

It would sort of be like being a US Marshal and an ATF agent. They're both DOJ also, but also separate.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

The FBI has nothing to do with HAARP...

Not to be picky or anything, but FBI and DEA are two separate enforcement branches under the DOJ, they don't have a lot in common, in terms of mission or charter. One wouldn't be an agent in both divisions at the same time.

It would sort of be like being a US Marshal and an ATF agent. They're both DOJ also, but also separate.

Exactly the point I tried to make. DEA deals with drugs thats why the name is DRUG ENFORCEMENT ADMINISTRATION. I guess some people should read a little bit more before they try to attack the profession of another person when they arent even in any situation to attack that profession let alone he probably doesnt know much about criminal justice so why is he saying the FBI is associated with HAARP?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Exactly the point I tried to make. DEA deals with drugs thats why the name is DRUG ENFORCEMENT ADMINISTRATION. I guess some people should read a little bit more before they try to attack the profession of another person when they arent even in any situation to attack that profession let alone he probably doesnt know much about criminal justice so why is he saying the FBI is associated with HAARP?

Mr. Cudi, you take the cake. You have absolutely no ability to comprehend what people say to you. You defy all logic to me. I gave you a piece of advice that I think you should heed. And the FBI and the DEA are both agents of the federal government. It matters not what the responsibility of either of these agencies is because I guarantee you, if a federal agent of ANY kind is publicly claiming the very government that employs him is using advanced technology that will ultimately kill us all, they will have a problem with that. What does this have to do with this HAARP thread? Everything, because you have repeatedly mentioned that you work for the DEA and I know that you don't. Therefore, your credibility comes into question regarding your truthfulness and your intentions on this forum. Now, if I were an agent of the DEA and I truly believed that the federal government would have no problem with me expressing viewpoints like those you have stated, and another member claimed I was lying, I would send that member my name U2U and let them make a phone call so they could confirm this with the DEA---being that you claim they wouldn't care and all. I mean, really, you're proudly displaying the DEA logo that represents you are an agent--not to mention this is what you are stating in your comments. So, surely there shouldn't be a problem if a member wishes to verify this in light of the fact this behavior is highly inappropriate for a DEA agent.

This thread should be closed and you should be banned.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

No. The inverse square power loss gods contrive to make this sort of thing impractical for microwaving people by remote control or whatnot. They do a LOT of egghead ionospheric study there - we find out a lot of stuff about what goes on there all the time from pure research performed at Gakona. The military stuff tends to be weird and geeky but mostly in the C3I and C3I interdiction arenas. Although there was an interesting application that was one of the first military research projects there, that actually started off at Siple Station under Dr Helliwell, which was blown by a General I won't name on a TV show maybe back five years ago or so, so you'll find it admitted to here and there now. (wow that's a run on sentence) Basically, it involved sweeping the inner magnetosphere of charged particles and dropping them into the ionosphere, like a big broom. Where that comes in as a handy thing is, if your political opponents decide to drop a high-altitude nuclear device over your country, once it goes off and the hoorah is over, you end up with a big pile of high speed orbiting electrons looping in and out of the inner magnetosphere like pissed off bees. When they hit your satellites, they turn into little bursts of x-rays which fry up your orbital assets for weeks after. However, using a ground based transmitter array just right, you can cause them to make big narrow loops pointing straight up and down instead of big random circles. And done just right, the narrow loops will have one end in the atmosphere, where they whack into gas atoms and make pretty lights, and are gone in minutes. Other than your basic post-armageddon uses, you get the same problems when you have a big CME. So all those predictions of death, destruction and annihilation of satellites by solar flare are a bit overhyped - the initial wave is still an issue, but we can negate any long-lasting effects with the press of a few buttons. Although that function has pretty much been moved to an operational location and away from Gakona by this point.

I'm curious. What specifically might make you believe that Kid_Cudi would understand a single thing you stated in the above post?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

nightGypsy you still haven't answered my question. Why did you delete your post of what you said to me? I saw your post and then as soon as I finished my reply to you I saw that you had deleted it? Any reason other than you didnt want the MODS to see what you said to me?

Here's my answer, Kid: You figure it out. It's a conspiracy against you, but given the fact that you're a DEA agent and all, and likely have investigative skills well beyond the level of the common man, you can probably unravel his mystery quite quickly.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I'm curious. What specifically might make you believe that Kid_Cudi would understand a single thing you stated in the above post?

Well, you can't just say "no"; although sometimes "yes" or "no" are a complete and succinct answer, the bartenders here frown on it.

So it was more of an answer to the thread at large. Someone might be interested - there's not that many people who can (or will) give you even partially straight answers on the subject. There's someone from the civilian side that posts on Fark occasionally, although I think I made her run off when I brought up something she was NDA'd to.

edit: At least that's what I'm assuming - she claimed to be on the civilian side, so I dropped a program name from the military side and she vamoosed. That's always fun - if they say "huh?" you know you've got a poseur, if they run off you can at least assume they are going to feel creeped out that you might be someone they work with trying to get them in trouble.

edit on 17-10-2010 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
What makes nightgypsy think I don't understand what you are talking about? He's alreay made himself sound like an incredible 10 year old multiple times. He doesn't know the difference between DEA and FBI

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

I forgot to add somethinf that will make your mind explode with the realization that HAARP is an evil weapon. ok its not evil but the people who control it are.

The HAARP website acknowledges that experiments are conducted which use electromagnetic frequencies to fire pulsed, directed energy beams in order to “temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere.” Some scientists state that purposefully disturbing this sensitive layer could have major and even disastrous consequences. Concerned HAARP researchers like Dr. Michel Chossudovsky of the University of Ottawa and Alaska’s Dr. Nick Begich (son of a US Congressman) present evidence suggesting that these disturbances can even cause tsunamis and earthquakes.

Here i will post it again to make sure you understand.

The HAARP website acknowledges that experiments are conducted which use electromagnetic frequencies to fire pulsed, directed energy beams in order to “temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere.” Some scientists state that purposefully disturbing this sensitive layer could have major and even disastrous consequences. Concerned HAARP researchers like Dr. Michel Chossudovsky of the University of Ottawa and Alaska’s Dr. Nick Begich (son of a US Congressman) present evidence suggesting that these disturbances can even cause tsunamis and earthquakes.

It's lucky you posted it again, as the first posting was completely unreadable.
You must preview your posts, to make sure they look and read the way you want.
If you want to use large print, double space beween lines to give the print room.

You also must source your quotes. Quoting without giving the source is plaguarism and is not allowed here.
I looked for the original source for your quote, and it appears to be Want To Know. info

Welcome to ATS. Your threads will be respected here if you take care with research, formatting and attribution, and argue politely and logically. It's worth doing lots of reading here, and learning from the posters you respect.

You are right about HAARP, but it's not enough to just state the facts. You need to spend time first finding evidence, and putting this forward logically.

I believe there are people paid to debunk truths the government does not want known. I'm not saying anyone on ATS is a paid debunker, but remember, if the opposition gets you down, don't get upset with them. It may be the only way some can earn a living. Just stay polite and reasonable, and keep in mind that it's the opposition in a thread that keeps the thread alive and gives people the incentive to show why their point of view should be taken seriously.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Many thanks Bedlam, that was one the most well constructed and easy to follow posts I've chewed on for quite some time! Much appreciated, I had a rough idea, but that has cleared it up for me, with a few helpful metaphors! I kinda start thinking along sound processing lines though, as i have a geeky interested in synthesizers...and can relate to some of the method there, anyway i digress, many thanks for that post!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Uh...Nobody mentioned FBI but you dude.

Seems this thread is getting a little....

discombobulated.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Everything HARRP says is a lie and a cover up for what's reay going on. I Stand firm on my beliefs about HAARP and no one will ever change that so stop trying to attack me for it.

Everything kid_cudi says is a lie and a cover up for what's really going on. I Stand firm on my beliefs about kid_cudi and no one will ever change that so stop trying to attack me for it.

See? I can sound like a complete buffoon too!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
HAARP is a catch all word for me, I've read theres 4 facilities, one in Norway, and when someone suggests that it cannot affect weather, in unison they could do a lot. But this is only the one power level patent. Patents exist for a much larger technology, and a much much more amplified power, as CBC news in Canada did a coverage of, and presented the director with both patents, and he flatly denied the second existed though she was holding it.

Basically, its expected we "prove" something being used black op (I can't imagine using it out of the boundaries it claims its used for on the official website would fall into classified information). Thats not needed at all, really.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, acts like a duck, we can call it a duck. In fact, its very dangerous to ignore potentials and possiblities that this technology, widespread now throughout the world, and most obviously used in a larger completely classified or corporate owned maybe, technology. When someone posted the death star was ready and functional, on a thread pertaining to Germany and the AU, I think of HAARP, and that collider is worry too.

www.haarp.net...

This article goes into the things it "can do" and patents pertaining to it as well, and weather modification is mentioned in the patents, and I'm fairly certain these patents are the ones for the lesser powered facility, bearing in mind its just one of several such technologies at that power level.

Begich found eleven other APTI Patents. They told how to make "Nuclear-sized Explosions without Radiation," Power-beaming systems, over-the-horizon radar, detection systems for missiles carrying nuclear warheads, electromagnetic pulses previously produced by thermonuclear weapons and other Star-Wars tricks. This cluster of patents underlay the HAARP weapon system. ......

And much further along

The United States Congressional record deals with the use of HAARP for penetrating the earth with signals bounced off of the ionosphere. These signals are used to look inside the planet to a depth of many kilometers in order to locate underground munitions, minerals and tunnels. The U.S. Senate set aside $15 million dollars in 1996 to develop this ability alone -- earth-penetrating-tomography. The problem is that the frequency needed for earth-penetrating radiation is within the frequency range most cited for disruption of human mental functions. It may also have profound effects on migration patterns of fish and wild animals which rely on an undisturbed energy field to find their routes.

As if electromagnetic pulses in the sky and mental disruption were not enough, T. Eastlund bragged that the super-powerful ionospheric heater could control weather. ...

It mentions Begich and Manning brought out in the open government documents suggesting the military already possess weather modification technology.

Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher talks about the ionsphere, giving science, and how affecting one part, affects the whole.

Then,

Crudely Plucking the Strings
Second concept: As Earth rotates, HAARP will slice across the geomagnetic flux, a donut-shaped spool of magnetic strings -- like longitude meridians on maps.
HAARP may not 'cut' these strings in Gaia's magnetic mantle, but will pulse each thread with harsh, out-of-harmony high frequencies. These noisy impulses will vibrate geomagnetic flux lines, sending vibrations all through the geomagnetic web. "

The whole article is worth reading, its very important to read this, and I wish I could quote more of it. A lot of doctorates and scientists are mentioned and their opinions, research and conclusions about what this technology can do.

From what I understand from what I've read, its cappable of actually creating the pole shift 2012 warnings are about, tipping the earth over, based on Tesla technology. This is what I believe a small elite group that wants to depopulate planet earth is going to use, not HAARP specifically, but a cluster of similar technologies, located all over the world, with probably power house ones underground.

Again, if it looks like a duck, acts like a duck its a duck. We don't need to prove everythign a secretive black operation can do, we simply need to pay attention and second guess the capablities of this technology in both current power levels and larger power levels, like the second patents, to understand having it in the hand of elitists is not a good idea.

We need citizen run councils that play hardball at negotiating their surrender, that they step down permanently and turn the power over to the people.

This is for real, nearly anything that is coming including from the sun, could conceivably be from this technology, and of course thats a general statement. Why do they point it at the sun???? I find that very alarming by the way.

Remember, even small changes can affect the whole in a significant way. I don't want these guys messing with the sun.

More about the patent here:
www.bariumblues.com...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join