It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible "proof" of Alex Jones Illuminati involvement?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
You wrote
"None of it came true. None of it was proven. None of it happened".
That is why I said you lie
Case re opened

Oh, my apologies. I guess I missed the posts where anyone showed me when Clinton implemented Martial Law. I also did not see when Bush did it. I am having a hard time finding anything confirming 600 fully staffed and operational FEMA camps, to be used as prisons or not, the full body scanners still do not produce the kinds of pictures he still has on his website claiming they will, when did that get proven different? I know I must have just overlooked all the posts that point out exactly when the UN took over our National Parks.

Just tell me what page I can find these on or kindly take your insults elsewhere. I would never call you a liar without, you know, at least trying to even make that case. Good luck to you in your shelter with your water filters and long store food. Do not forget to buy gold. After Martial Law is implemented I imagine it will be really useful as a reason to rob you or hold down your important papers, or maybe even show people and wish you had something valuable to trade while you all gander at its shiny glory.

Yeah well I have offered up what Alex claimed. Please show me where I missed being informed these things came true.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall

You wrote
"None of it came true. None of it was proven. None of it happened".
That is why I said you lie
Case re opened

Oh, my apologies. I guess I missed the posts where anyone showed me when Clinton implemented Martial Law. I also did not see when Bush did it. I am having a hard time finding anything confirming 600 fully staffed and operational FEMA camps, to be used as prisons or not, the full body scanners still do not produce the kinds of pictures he still has on his website claiming they will, when did that get proven different? I know I must have just overlooked all the posts that point out exactly when the UN took over our National Parks.

Just tell me what page I can find these on or kindly take your insults elsewhere. I would never call you a liar without, you know, at least trying to even make that case. Good luck to you in your shelter with your water filters and long store food. Do not forget to buy gold. After Martial Law is implemented I imagine it will be really useful as a reason to rob you or hold down your important papers, or maybe even show people and wish you had something valuable to trade while you all gander at its shiny glory.

Yeah well I have offered up what Alex claimed. Please show me where I missed being informed these things came true.

You have obviously been listening to Alex Jones for many years - I have not so cannot comment on what you said he said regarding Bush and Clinton.
I always understood that Alex Jones was talking and reporting on the hidden agenda of the people with whom the former presidents aligned themselves with.
As far as I can see Alex Jones is talking about a plan that is being intriduced incrementaly
That is why i said earlier - Time will tell.
I have not built a shelter though 30 years ago I helped set up a total self sufficent community - Independance is a great thing.
I dont deal in gold to me it is wothless in respect that you can not eat it (though some Japanese restaurants serve it as a topping to food)
You can not drink gold unless your mad.
Gold does not cloth or feed or keep you warm unless you can exchange it for more valuable neccesities
Do I think the hidden agenda of the NWO is real as proposed by Alex Jones - Yes it could well be.
Like I said the NWO plan is being implemented incrementaly.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You have obviously been listening to Alex Jones for many years - I have not so cannot comment on what you said he said regarding Bush and Clinton.

Let's take a step back to 1993, shant we?

Google Video Link

I always understood that Alex Jones was talking and reporting on the hidden agenda of the people with whom the former presidents aligned themselves with.
As far as I can see Alex Jones is talking about a plan that is being intriduced incrementaly
That is why i said earlier - Time will tell.

How much time? I guess what I am getting at there is that he has had 20 years already and we are not closer to any of the stuff I listed than we were then. So how much longer will he be telling the "truth." I can give you a truth. The world is going to end. Am I wrong? Would it be a good idea to go on radio talking about every day for the next 15 billion years until it happens? Know what I mean? It is not happening yet so when will it? If he cannot get any of it right in 20 years, what reason do I have to give him another 20?

I have not built a shelter though 30 years ago I helped set up a total self sufficent community - Independance is a great thing.

No argument. Self sufficiency is a good thing for everyone everywhere. That is not what I hear Alex shilling though. He wants you to BUY STUFF from his sponsors. That is not all that self sufficient. I applaud your effort in that area and no matter your reason for doing it, I feel that is a good thing. I am not against doing things Alex may or may not advocate such as knowing your rights and being self sufficient. My problem is his way of selling it as "be afraid, CPS is going to come rape your children, BUY GOLD...oh and um check some of this out yourself if you want" Unfortunately what I usually hear from his fans is "He is not a liar, he even says not to trust him but to check it out for myself." So of course I ask, "did you?"
-"Um well no, why should I? He would not tell me to if he knew I would find out he was wrong would he?"

Unfortunately that is kind of how you come across. You are telling me he is not a liar all while admitting you really do not know that much about him or what he has said. Look into the Gray family in Trinidad, TX sometime and see why they do not trust Alex. That should give you a little history on the man right there.

I am not knocking you for not having a solid history with the man but you must admit that it is a little hard for me to take 20 years of listening and watching Jones and just toss it out the window because someone who admittedly knows far less about the man says so. You do get that, right?

I dont deal in gold to me it is wothless in respect that you can not eat it (though some Japanese restaurants serve it as a topping to food)
You can not drink gold unless your mad.
Gold does not cloth or feed or keep you warm unless you can exchange it for more valuable neccesities

THANK YOU!

Now ask yourself why Alex spends so much time trying to convince you that you need as much gold as possible then. If you believe him on the things you should be afraid of, then his solutions must be just as valid, right? I see no value in gold were his "prophecies" to finally come true but more often than not, the entire 3rd hour of his show is an ad for gold. You and I know gold is not going to feed you, keep your warm, or defend you and your family. Why doesn't the almighty Ales, with all his knowledge and truth, understand that?

Do I think the hidden agenda of the NWO is real as proposed by Alex Jones - Yes it could well be.
Like I said the NWO plan is being implemented incrementaly.

I was willing to believe that about 30 years ago. As time went by, my ability to believe that has diminshed greatly. The main reason is that if I am to believe everything Alex says about the NWO then I have to go back generations and generations. With each passing decade of nothing coming to fruition, I am finding it increasingly harder to believe that anyone is still actively carrying out something their grandparents started on such a scale and level as would be the NWO. That is just my opinion on that though.
edit on 10/21/10 by Curiousisall because: hoping to fix video link

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

Thanks for your reponse - unfortunately the video link does not work - no prob
I am going to look at the other suggestion re the Trinadad family and will respond soon

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Thanks for your reponse - unfortunately the video link does not work - no prob
I am going to look at the other suggestion re the Trinadad family and will respond soon

Check it again, I have fixed it so it is working on my end but if it is still not working for you, Here is a link to the page. The video is from 1993 after the Waco incident.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I just did a quick search but this should get you started. Here is one version. The article is from a Christian point of view and I will not say it holds no bias but it is a jumping off point. Myself, I am still uncertain what to make of the entire event but it certainly seems like Alex went ahead and sold some "patriots" out to the government for little more than a few bucks. It just kind of goes towards showing where his true affiliations are and I would suggest that is anyone with a checkbook.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hi Thanks have watched the video before - Sorry my comp crashed out but will check link and reply soon

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall

I just did a quick search but this should get you started. Here is one version. The article is from a Christian point of view and I will not say it holds no bias but it is a jumping off point. Myself, I am still uncertain what to make of the entire event but it certainly seems like Alex went ahead and sold some "patriots" out to the government for little more than a few bucks. It just kind of goes towards showing where his true affiliations are and I would suggest that is anyone with a checkbook.

THATLINK IS A REPORTED VIRUS SITE????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOUTAKE THAT LINK OFF AS IT IS A REPORTED ATTACK SITE

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by erumisato
I keep hearing accusations that Jones is a frontman/shill. But if he is, who exactly is he shilling for? I listen to him almost every day, and I've heard either him or his guests name the very people and organizations that he is supposed to be shilling for. So who is he covering up for?

Who is he covering up for?

That's easy.

The Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities'.

In other words, the Vatican, the Chief (racist) Rabbis of the Israel, and the corresponding 'authorities' within the Muslim religious establishment.

I have lost count of the number of e-mails I have sent to his web site about the "infowars" going on within the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious establishments; specifically, the warfare between the Revelations received by Moses, Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed; and the Satanic doctrines of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' which have contradicted and turned those Revelations UPSIDE DOWN.

HE DOES NOT CARE.

Not only that, my comments on his website have been quite regularly removed by the petty fascist, thought-control freaks who monitor those responses.

His focus is exclusively on the political and economic conspiracies which are pushing this civilization into the horrors of the "time of trouble" Prophesied by Daniel.....

Being very, very, very, very careful not to acknowledge that those political conspiracies all originate in a theological conspiracy against the Truth about the Doctrine of "resurrection" which has been going on for more than 2500 years.

And DON'T tell me to contact "antiwar.com"; which was the last WITLESS reply that I received from him.

The folks at antiwar (sic). com don't care about the theological origins of the genocide in the Middle East either.

Michael

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The link i said is infected has been added to the sites filter
Thank you to the site owner and apologies if i was too pushy

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOUTAKE THAT LINK OFF AS IT IS A REPORTED ATTACK SITE

Apologies. Nothing came up on my end but I see right in google it does say that site may harm your computer. I was rushing and I truly hope that nothing bad happened to your computer as a result. Rest assured, if so, I got it too. Not that that would actually help. I really do apologize for that. Here is another version of the story but if you feel better looking yourself, it was the Gray family in Trinidad Texas and ABC television. You should have no problem from there. It is just an example of Alex Jones claiming to be on the side of a "patriot" only to seel them out to the authorities for a small fee and nothing else. I have actually called the show to ask Alex about it but have never once gotten through so I cannot offer a rebuttal from Alex. He has a nasty habit of erasing his mistakes like the above video that was only available to members and not in his archives.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

No problem, I appreciate your apology. it has been sorted now -
These things happen and my anti virus programmes picked it up immediately so no harm done - I have looked into the Gray family story and other debunking articles and videos.
I have not heard or seen any response by Alex Jones to this accusation.
My thoughts on all of this are.
Alex Jones has many flaws as do others. We all have skeletons in the cupboard so to speak unless we are angels or saints.
I appreciate your view is that one should be careful and not accept anything at face value.
It is easy to swept away with hysteria and I think this is a point you are also trying to make.
In a way you have helped me be more vigilant on these matters and I offer my apologies for any knee jerk insults I have made.
I do not discard all Alex Jones says but use my own discertion and discerment as best I can.
We will probably never agree on everything but I do respect where I understand you to be coming from.
Being honest I am fed up with talking about Alex Jones
I will still listen to what he says as I do to others but my perspective is my own.
Sorry to ramble but I probably wont reply again in this thread but will read any reply you or others post
Regards
artistpoet

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

If you are sincere in what you say then you should be ok. The biggest reason that Alex bothers me is because he tells people not to trust him but to check up on him. I know a lot of people that listen and what they do is, they check a little. Sometimes they even check with prisonplanet to confirm what Alex said on the radio. I mean, come on now.
So I listen to him spend 2 hours saying things that are about 80% not true. He tells people to check it all out. They can only find info on the 20% that is correct. They cannot confirm or deny the other 80% so they just assume that it must be as good as the other stuff he said to go check for yourself on. So they eagerly listen to the third hour that is just an hour long advertisement for gold that you will not be able to do jack with if anything Alex has been yelling about for decades ever does actually come true.

Other than that, I am sure we can both continue to enjoy his show. Glad to see you be a bit more critical than some.
edit on 10/29/10 by Curiousisall because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join