It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible "proof" of Alex Jones Illuminati involvement?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I have to admit that first off...he probably played one of the biggest roles in getting me to open my eyes and see what has REALLY been possibly going on behind the scenes in the world my entire life. I also have to admit that once that had occurred, I began digging pretty deep (and found out pretty quickly that the "truth" was no easy task to get to as there is so much disinfo out there one needs to weed through quite a bit of riff raff in order to get to the "meat and potatoes", basically through a lot of process of elimination as there is much "truth sammiched with the lies in between out there).

Anyways to get to the point....I came across whom I felt to be the real deal, and a true patriot by the name of Mr. Bill Cooper (who as I am sure you all know is no longer with us as he in my humble opinion was assassinated in November 2001). He took me to a whole new level....AND showed me just really how deep the rabbit hole goes on all this stuff, and even more scary how far back in time the plans were laid!! Well...one of the things that he had pointed out was the big possibility that A. Jones was lets say......less than sincere/honest in his intentions. I will say that after reviewing much of the arguments that had been made regarding that assertion, it left me somewhat skeptical/suspicious of Mr. Jones to where I was not ready to flat out completely rule him out as a disinfo/gov shill (even though I will admit that in time I have began to lean a little more towards that belief but that is only my personal opinion).

So with that said....I believe that we have all seen how TPTB have gotten off in throwing their plans/ideas cryptically in front of our faces. And in that very same vein....do you feel that THIS would be a good representation of that style being played out by Mr. Jones himself? Please discuss ;-)

In the event I jacked up the vid link above, here is the youtune link:

www.youtube.com...

I did search for Alex Jones Moneybomb and found nothing regarding this particular event having been posted. If I overlooked something, than my bust (there are A LOT of threads on AJ lol).

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
that video is stupid

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I keep hearing accusations that Jones is a frontman/shill. But if he is, who exactly is he shilling for? I listen to him almost every day, and I've heard either him or his guests name the very people and organizations that he is supposed to be shilling for. So who is he covering up for?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
With respect - I feel the points raised in the video are rather flimsy regarding the design of the tower.
All I see is some sort of stylised radio with concentric circles eminating from its top to represent transmission waves.
As for the star on top being the all seeing eye is pure speculation and how that relates to a star on top of an X Mas tree is a leap of imagination.
Stars are used to symbolise many things - Could even be one of the stars on the USA flag and represent the state of Texas.
Who designed the logo - An artist with a head full of ideas maybe.
Remember that many sybols have been hijacked and their original meaning distorted and used for darker reasons.
One example being the Swastica which is an ancient Celtic symbol which represents a spiral and the four cardinal points.
I have used many symbols in my art work and am continually surprised how others read their meanings.
You see the powers that be may be very clever but they are not realy that intelligent in the true meaning of the word. They take wisdom and distort it for their own ends.
I see no evidence to point any fingers at Alex Jones being an illuminati di info worker I see quite the opposite.
However I do fear for the USA as the powers that be are keen to allow a measured uprising so they can come down hard and finally push their agenda to its conclusion.

edit on 15-10-2010 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Oh a word of warning when searching for vids for Moneybomb - Someone has put up infected (Virus) ones.
Choose carefully though your anti virus should spot it and prevent it getting onto your system

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If you will all jus spend the next 3 hours getting your wallets out and telling your friends to send me $500,000 dollars I will prove beyond a doubt that Alex is whatever you want him to be proven to be. Just send money now, the truth is expensive and I need free money to produce my $5000 movie about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IamCorrect

He really IS correct.

Good name choice man.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall
If you will all jus spend the next 3 hours getting your wallets out and telling your friends to send me $500,000 dollars I will prove beyond a doubt that Alex is whatever you want him to be proven to be. Just send money now, the truth is expensive and I need free money to produce my $5000 movie about it.

Need to know what the movie is about?
5000 - Seems a pretty low budget

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin
reply to post by IamCorrect

He really IS correct.

Good name choice man.

Raustin - I think you are correct that IamCorrect is correct
second line

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Yeah, well, I think you're correct that I was correct in saying that IAMCORRECT was correct, and aptly named.

I smell point reductions.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raustin

Yeah, well, I think you're correct that I was correct in saying that IAMCORRECT was correct, and aptly named.

I smell point reductions.

My brain hurts
second line

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

For an AJ film, 5000 is pretty generous and that is why I need a $500,000 money bomb to prove how legit whatever people sending me money would like to prove is. You would be amazed at how cheaply you can make a movie with youtube clips, public domain clips, a cheap camera, and an Amiga. Just ask AJ.
edit on 10/15/10 by Curiousisall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

For an AJ film, 5000 is pretty generous and that is why I need a $500,000 money bomb to prove how legit whatever people sending me money would like to prove is. You would be amazed at how cheaply you can make a movie with youtube clips, public domain clips, a cheap camera, and an Amiga. Just ask AJ.
edit on 10/15/10 by Curiousisall because: (no reason given)

Oh! Now I understand - It will be a low budget movie - I was thinking a full Hollywood production
With maybe Brad Pitt playing Alex

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Oh! Now I understand - It will be a low budget movie - I was thinking a full Hollywood production

I am simply looking to do the same good work as Alex. I do not understand what he needs $500,000 for to make his movies that cost next to nothing to produce. But, people believe he has something valuable to tell anyway so I am simply stating that if you give me the same free money his supporters give him, I could easily make a video just as good as his and prove whatever you like, just as good as him. Just make sure you stay tuned to the third hour so you can hear all about why you need to buy gold.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I am simply looking to do the same good work as Alex. I do not understand what he needs $500,000 for to make his movies that cost next to nothing to produce. But, people believe he has something valuable to tell anyway so I am simply stating that if you give me the same free money his supporters give him, I could easily make a video just as good as his and prove whatever you like, just as good as him. Just make sure you stay tuned to the third hour so you can hear all about why you need to buy gold.

He is using the money for the infowars.com new tv/radio studio that is being built and also for the equipment needed. Actually 500,000 is modest compared to the millions spent by main stream media for their studios and equipment.
If you can make a movie like Endgame or The Obama Deception then kudos.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Uh huh. Like I said in the other thread, I would like a new studio too. Just send me 500 grand, ok.

As far as the two movies you mentioned, care to tell me how much they cost to make? I can certainly tell you what it usually costs to make a movie that is over 80% recycled footage edited together on a 30 year old machine. I just hate to assume so fill me in.

He is a scammer and nothing else. Just because MSNBC and FOX have big budgets, that does not justify just asking for money.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Uh huh. Like I said in the other thread, I would like a new studio too. Just send me 500 grand, ok.

As far as the two movies you mentioned, care to tell me how much they cost to make? I can certainly tell you what it usually costs to make a movie that is over 80% recycled footage edited together on a 30 year old machine. I just hate to assume so fill me in.

He is a scammer and nothing else. Just because MSNBC and FOX have big budgets, that does not justify just asking for money.

I aint got the money you want besides I dont give to lost causes
Bottom Line

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I agree that Alex Jones has opened alot of eyes, including mine. But after going down the rabbit hole like you, I've come to realize he is most likely a NWO agent. (It really isn't hard to see if someone is. They, for some arcane purpose, must show their NWO credentials in their logo or their name. You can see it everywhere, even on this board. Jones is the New Dawn motif logo. Very common one. Another is the Egyptian eye - look at Project Camelot's logo of the cats eye.)

The question is then, why does the NWO deliberately out themselves? On one level, it's to mock people. On another level it is part of the plan to bring themselves to power. How can this be? Because they know there will always be a seat of power, there can be no power vaccuum possible. Get people disgruntled with the system that the NWO wants torn down and the people will tear it down for you. Where this ultimately goes is here: Obama will be removed from office on July 8, 2012 due to the "Obama was not born here" storyline (to replicate the 3.5 years of the Antichrist. Obama is the fake Antichrist as part of Project Blue Beam in the 2012 end of the world story). This coming November, the Republicans are scheduled (by the NWO) to win and will elect Ron Paul to the Speaker of the House position. When Obama is removed, Biden will be skipped over due to being disqualified via Obama choosing him. Ron Paul as Speaker of the House will be made president. He will channel the revolutionary impulses and start the process of making a new Constitution that will be in line with NWO desires/ no rights of the people.

But back to Alex Jones. All this "9-11 was an inside job" talk. Why is this even tolerated by the NWO at all on shows like Ventura's or guest appearances on Fox stations, etc? 9-11 is the gift that keeps on giving for the NWO. Obama being removed from office is the disgruntlement/ shaming that sets up Democrats to accept the new NWO constitution by Paul. The fake rapture in the Project Blue Beam is the shaming of Christians that sets them up for accepting the NWO (they "weren't good enough" - and since Obama was the "antichrist, they will think the new dictator is actually christ). What is the shaming/ disgruntlement for Republicans? What shocking revelation would make them so dissatisfied with their government that they would accept the new Constitution? 9-11 truth, baby. Unfortunately, it will come a decade too late!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Do not worry. I do not want your money. I am sure it would be better spent sendiing it to Bob Chapman and funding yet another AJ film about the coming martial law. One of these times he might be right. Maybe if you help him get a million he can afford to really put together public domain clips so that the real truth can finally be heard. I hear it gets expensive to be wrong year after year after year after decade after video after video after cheaply made, poorly produced video. Please help AJ out. Do not forget your gold and water filters.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash
I agree that Alex Jones has opened alot of eyes, including mine. But after going down the rabbit hole like you, I've come to realize he is most likely a NWO agent. (It really isn't hard to see if someone is. They, for some arcane purpose, must show their NWO credentials in their logo or their name. You can see it everywhere, even on this board. Jones is the New Dawn motif logo. Very common one. Another is the Egyptian eye - look at Project Camelot's logo of the cats eye.)

The question is then, why does the NWO deliberately out themselves? On one level, it's to mock people. On another level it is part of the plan to bring themselves to power. How can this be? Because they know there will always be a seat of power, there can be no power vaccuum possible. Get people disgruntled with the system that the NWO wants torn down and the people will tear it down for you. Where this ultimately goes is here: Obama will be removed from office on July 8, 2012 due to the "Obama was not born here" storyline (to replicate the 3.5 years of the Antichrist. Obama is the fake Antichrist as part of Project Blue Beam in the 2012 end of the world story). This coming November, the Republicans are scheduled (by the NWO) to win and will elect Ron Paul to the Speaker of the House position. When Obama is removed, Biden will be skipped over due to being disqualified via Obama choosing him. Ron Paul as Speaker of the House will be made president. He will channel the revolutionary impulses and start the process of making a new Constitution that will be in line with NWO desires/ no rights of the people.

But back to Alex Jones. All this "9-11 was an inside job" talk. Why is this even tolerated by the NWO at all on shows like Ventura's or guest appearances on Fox stations, etc? 9-11 is the gift that keeps on giving for the NWO. Obama being removed from office is the disgruntlement/ shaming that sets up Democrats to accept the new NWO constitution by Paul. The fake rapture in the Project Blue Beam is the shaming of Christians that sets them up for accepting the NWO (they "weren't good enough" - and since Obama was the "antichrist, they will think the new dictator is actually christ). What is the shaming/ disgruntlement for Republicans? What shocking revelation would make them so dissatisfied with their government that they would accept the new Constitution? 9-11 truth, baby. Unfortunately, it will come a decade too late!

Who are you addressing this post to?
If it is me then you are to be putting words into my mouth as well as disregardnig or not bothering to read my response to the OP re symbolism

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join