It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible "proof" of Alex Jones Illuminati involvement?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall
reply to post by artistpoet

Do not worry. I do not want your money. I am sure it would be better spent sendiing it to Bob Chapman and funding yet another AJ film about the coming martial law. One of these times he might be right. Maybe if you help him get a million he can afford to really put together public domain clips so that the real truth can finally be heard. I hear it gets expensive to be wrong year after year after year after decade after video after video after cheaply made, poorly produced video. Please help AJ out. Do not forget your gold and water filters.

You have your own point of view and your welcome to it
You make a lot of assumptions and accusations and you are welcome to keep them
I came here to discuss not argue about pointless opinions

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
to the OP.

i have heard that AJ is a plant for the jesuits.

i have also heard he is a Night of Malta.

i believe there are many youtube videos on the subject, and he seems to get really angry when people bring it up.

i have no idea i didnt look much into it, i like AJ though.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Chill out, buddy. I was just responding to the OP. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash

Chill out, buddy. I was just responding to the OP. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

Ha ha - Sorry that was dumb of me
Thanks for letting me know

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Just in case anyone missed my earlier post

Oh a word of warning when searching for vids for Moneybomb - Someone has put up infected (Virus) ones.
Choose carefully though your anti virus should spot it and prevent it getting onto your system

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
to me as far as the video is conserned it seems quite a bit of a stretch, but I always get watchful when someone trys to help me out and sell me something at the same time

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I listened to the YT broadcast where this guy is asking Alex Jones to clear up the structure of the moneybomb.....What a stupid initiative is that....!! Ofcourse AJ will tell him it is all coincidence.....would he expect AJ to tell him..."yeah,....you are right...you made me, I am an illuminati dis-info agent". Come on...this type of discovering things will lead to nothing.

Besides...AJ is practically spending most of his life ranting against these illuminati guys and i do not see any reason to think that he is feeding us with stuff that they want us to belief. Most info AJ is giving us is discriminating the NWO-crowd...it is another question if it is all true, even AJ can be mis-informed.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Then why engage me over it? I never addressed you. I never started anything with you. I did not argue with you. I did not even say anything to you. If you want to believe Alex is telling the truth, go for it. If you want to send him money just because he wants it, go for it. If you want to address me in a forum, expect me to respond. That is how this works. If you do not want to hear from me, do not address me. Simple.

If the disconnect in logic is such that you can honestly believe that he is telling the truth STILL AFTER ALL THIS TIME OF IT NEVER ONCE COMING TRUE IN OVER TWO DECADES, then please go for it.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The problem with this video in the OP is the same problem with Alex Jones: It doesn't offer all that much insight, it only gives opinion and speculation dressed up as something special.

Alex Jones is only a 'shill' for Alex Jones. He makes good money giving people the feeling of being informed. It's not a new business model. He just stumbled into a good niche, at the right time, with the right connections.

And in a world of total bullsnip, where mainstream 'news' is insulting to one's intelligence, it's easy to understand how people's first foray into the process of digging below the surface a little can be so eye opening. Unfortunately, people like Jones tend to act as more of a stumbling block, or gateway for many who cant get beyond the need to have their information digested for them. That is what a pundit does, that is how we are taught to ingest our news.

So people move from MSNBC or CBS or whatever to Alex Jones, and it ends up still keeping them stuck in a consumer mindset. They 'consume' their news, instead of learning the active process of investigation, where your own assumptions and ideas are challenged as you uncover multiple layers of truth. It is this PROCESS that allows the individual to begin to think for one's self.

AlexJones doesn't really encourage that process, because he needs YOU to keep tuning in so his business model can continue to be profitable. This is why pundits of all kinds are popular, from Olberman to Limbaugh, and every other stripe of o-air personalities on the planet; because they deliver a 'show', a whole 'experience', much like an entertainer (Glenn Beck, anyone?) or a snake-oil salesman.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Then why engage me over it? I never addressed you. I never started anything with you. I did not argue with you. I did not even say anything to you. If you want to believe Alex is telling the truth, go for it. If you want to send him money just because he wants it, go for it. If you want to address me in a forum, expect me to respond. That is how this works. If you do not want to hear from me, do not address me. Simple.

If the disconnect in logic is such that you can honestly believe that he is telling the truth STILL AFTER ALL THIS TIME OF IT NEVER ONCE COMING TRUE IN OVER TWO DECADES, then please go for it.

Keep the "bee in your bonnett" if you so wish.
Discussion thats a joke with you

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
Most info AJ is giving us is discriminating the NWO-crowd...it is another question if it is all true, even AJ can be mis-informed.

"discriminating "?

second

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I am not sure if you know how a forum like this works but whether you like my opinion or not, I am free to express it. I do not recall addressing you and saying anything about your opinion, you came to me. Unless you try discussing, you would not know.

I would be thrilled to discuss Alex but that concept is a joke. All I have to do is say that I do not believe him and you all go into a frenzy screaming about how he is the light and the way. Apparently it is just not sinking in that he has been telling this same "truth" for over 20 years now. Call me cynical but 19 years of being wrong kind of lends some doubt.

No one that supporst AJ is willing to discuss. They just want to get upset and jump on people like me. Thank you for demonstrating.

I signed up to this forum and am a member just as you are. I can put my bees anywhere I wish. If you do not agree, feel free to attempt to discuss that like a rational person, otherwise maybe you should not bother with me at all?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I am not sure if you know how a forum like this works but whether you like my opinion or not, I am free to express it. I do not recall addressing you and saying anything about your opinion, you came to me. Unless you try discussing, you would not know.

I would be thrilled to discuss Alex but that concept is a joke. All I have to do is say that I do not believe him and you all go into a frenzy screaming about how he is the light and the way. Apparently it is just not sinking in that he has been telling this same "truth" for over 20 years now. Call me cynical but 19 years of being wrong kind of lends some doubt.

No one that supporst AJ is willing to discuss. They just want to get upset and jump on people like me. Thank you for demonstrating.

I signed up to this forum and am a member just as you are. I can put my bees anywhere I wish. If you do not agree, feel free to attempt to discuss that like a rational person, otherwise maybe you should not bother with me at all?

The opening post was proposing the idea that the symbol used in Infowars Moneybomb is an Illuminati symbol.
What do you think about that idea?
The main point you seem to be making is that Alex Jones is a liar in that non of what he has said over the last 20 years has come to fruition.
For the sake of clarity could you please specify a few of those things?
Also what in particular has made take up your stance against Jones? - I am genuinley interested
Apologies about the bees by the way

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

The opening post was proposing the idea that the symbol used in Infowars Moneybomb is an Illuminati symbol.

I guess it makes me wonder when we established that there is in fact an illuminati and they have an established set of symbols. I find it hard to believe that Alex would be so silly as to be so blatant with the kind of imagery his audience is specifically "trained" to spot.

So my first thought is, what is an illuminati symbol?

The main point you seem to be making is that Alex Jones is a liar in that non of what he has said over the last 20 years has come to fruition.

Not just that, but that he is simply asking people to give him money because he wants it. That just cracks me up. The only thing funnier is the pitch. 'I have been warning you guys about Martial Law for like 4 presidencies now, folks, it is coming. This is admitted, people. Send me money so I can explain it more.'

Killing me.

What things exactly do you mean? Like what things he said were going to happen that did not or like what things he exposed that are not real or what? I am pretty hung up on the Martial Law thingy you know. I cannot help but notice that he continues to insist he knows it is coming from the current president and well, the current president has not been in office as long as Alex has been saying that. See how that kind of trend might lead me to think he may not have all the answers?

I recently found he is still pushing the fake body scanner images on his site. That hoax was exposed like a year ago and people let Alex know. Why no correction yet?

What about the FEMA camps? Thanks Alex for telling us all about the FEMA camps Bush is having us all sent to. Oh...wait.

See a pattern?

Also what in particular has made take up your stance against Jones?

Listening to him daily.

- I am genuinley interested

I swear to goodness that is a genuine answer. I took his advice about not taking what he said for granted. He says a lot of things are admitted and documented. Until I find those admissions or documents, he is a liar.

Don't worry about it. I know how it gets in here. Just try not to take me all that seriously. Remember, I am just an internet stranger with my own thoughts and opinions. I may be right sometimes, wrong sometimes, but all that matters is that in reality, nothing I say really matters all that much. I didnt get offended, talk about my bees all you want, im still putting them out there. You know why? I do not like wearing my bonnet and when I take it off, the bees get out. Might as well put them where I want them. You know what I am saying, right? right?

Seriously, if you can convince me Alex has exposed some grand truth and is doing something worthwhile, I am all ears. Now you know where I am coming from though.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I guess it makes me wonder when we established that there is in fact an illuminati and they have an established set of symbols. I find it hard to believe that Alex would be so silly as to be so blatant with the kind of imagery his audience is specifically "trained" to spot.

So my first thought is, what is an illuminati symbol?

Not just that, but that he is simply asking people to give him money because he wants it. That just cracks me up. The only thing funnier is the pitch. 'I have been warning you guys about Martial Law for like 4 presidencies now, folks, it is coming. This is admitted, people. Send me money so I can explain it more.'

Killing me.

What things exactly do you mean? Like what things he said were going to happen that did not or like what things he exposed that are not real or what? I am pretty hung up on the Martial Law thingy you know. I cannot help but notice that he continues to insist he knows it is coming from the current president and well, the current president has not been in office as long as Alex has been saying that. See how that kind of trend might lead me to think he may not have all the answers?

I recently found he is still pushing the fake body scanner images on his site. That hoax was exposed like a year ago and people let Alex know. Why no correction yet?

What about the FEMA camps? Thanks Alex for telling us all about the FEMA camps Bush is having us all sent to. Oh...wait.

See a pattern?

Also what in particular has made take up your stance against Jones?

Listening to him daily.

- I am genuinley interested

I swear to goodness that is a genuine answer. I took his advice about not taking what he said for granted. He says a lot of things are admitted and documented. Until I find those admissions or documents, he is a liar.

Don't worry about it. I know how it gets in here. Just try not to take me all that seriously. Remember, I am just an internet stranger with my own thoughts and opinions. I may be right sometimes, wrong sometimes, but all that matters is that in reality, nothing I say really matters all that much. I didnt get offended, talk about my bees all you want, im still putting them out there. You know why? I do not like wearing my bonnet and when I take it off, the bees get out. Might as well put them where I want them. You know what I am saying, right? right?

Seriously, if you can convince me Alex has exposed some grand truth and is doing something worthwhile, I am all ears. Now you know where I am coming from though.

Hi Curiousisall
Thanks for your reply.
Re Illumunati symbols -According to the OP is the all seeing eye in the seperated apex of a pyramid is supposed to be in Alex's logo for the Money Bomb. this is pure non sense but lets not get bogged down in that here as I already made several points about that.
I agree that you should never take what someone claims on face value.
So for example I have read up on the claim that the USA government has built Fema camps.
When this claim was made their was of course a lot of debunking done.
I have looked at both sides of the arguement impartialy and found that indeed there is a bill HR 645 that has passed through congress authorising such camps.
What some people fear is an abuse of power by a dictatorial government.
Add the No Fly List and the unsettling fact that The President now has the power in law to declare a state of emergency for whatever reason he or she sees fit then no wonder many are anvious.
In short The President has the power to declare a state of emergency without the consent of congress.
This can only be reviewed after 90 days.
Under this state of emergency -
Many Exucutive Orders would kick in- here are some of those orders

These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:...

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990
allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995
allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997
allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998
allows the government to seize all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999
allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000
allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001
allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002
designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003
allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004
allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005
allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051
specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310
grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049
assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921
allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months. The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis." FEMA's powers were consolidated by President Carter to incorporate the...

National Security Act of 1947
allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities.

1950 Defense Production Act
gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy.

Act of August 29, 1916
authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency.

So I for one see the concerns of many USA citezens
In short the premise has been set up for a ditatorship.

Re Alex Jones Money Bomb

"In the coming months, Alex will finish implementing a dynamic social network, now under construction, that will provide a forum and a virtual meetup for activists and kindred spirits. The network represents a key and essential element in the information battle against the elite as they consolidate and move to close down alternative media, be it delivered via the internet or by way of more traditional media such as radio and television.

Thanks to your generous support, further construction on our new media studio and offices will now move forward. The studio will soon encompass 14,000 square feet and be used to produce and deliver multiple programs every week and reach even more people and arm them with the vital information needed to confront the global crime syndicate. The studio will soon be equipped with cameras, lighting, switchers, computers, office equipment, and will have the additional staff needed to make this expansion of the infowar a reality.

Due to the fact we are not supported by the corporate media or the globalist foundations, the Infowars Moneybomb was a necessity. As we expand in the months ahead, more and more people will tune into the truth and awaken to the reality the globalists have in mind for all of us. Taking the Infowar to the next level would not have been possible without your support. Thank you for participating."

Alex's presentation style may not be everyone's cup of tea I like the guy.
I would trust what he says more than any government or its agents.
Do you trust your government?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Hi Curiousisall
Thanks for your reply.
Re Illumunati symbols -According to the OP is the all seeing eye in the seperated apex of a pyramid is supposed to be in Alex's logo for the Money Bomb. this is pure non sense but lets not get bogged down in that here as I already made several points about that.
I agree that you should never take what someone claims on face value.
So for example I have read up on the claim that the USA government has built Fema camps.
When this claim was made their was of course a lot of debunking done.
I have looked at both sides of the arguement impartialy and found that indeed there is a bill HR 645 that has passed through congress authorising such camps.

I am not ignoring the rest of your post but before we get trapped in a line of ever increasingly larger and larger replies, I thought I would maybe take it a bit at a time here. First of all, I have to ask if you can clear it up for me.

HR 645

Can you please show me which parts of the bill have to do with FEMA camps?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
FEMA is the agency that would run such camps under the directorship of the President.
Not wishing to be rude but you need to fully read the Bill.
Sorry my last post was so long.
To be honest I am merely doing my own research so I can make my own mind up.
I do not wish to convince you of anything
I realise you have your own thoughts on these things and I respect that.
But this is not my thread and I do not want to be led into pages and pages of debating something we are never going to agree on
I think you know your own mind and I know mine also and respect that.
Can we agree to disagree and save ourselves from wasting time - I am sure there are other things in your life that are more important as there is with me.
I probably will not make any more responses on this thread
So the floor is yours to say what you truly feel - I will respect that as it is your point of view
Regards artistpoet

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I did not mean to complain your post was long. My post before that was long. I was afraid the two of us would be able to just make them longer and longer and longer. I did read the entire bill and that is exactly why I am asking you to help me out. I am not challenging you to convince me, I am actually asking. If what you say is true, that could mean something. As it stands, I do not see it. I am taking a real interest in this. I think it goes a long way toward solving the illuminati problem and I think the solution is actually right there in that post of yours. But before I am willing to jump from one claim to the next, just either accepting or not, I really want to see what it is I do not see.

I read the bill. Can you please show me which parts I should be finding what you claim in?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

What part of the bill does NOT have to do with Fema camps. What the heck are you asking....the bill gives emergency management control of many closed military installations across the country. It's pretty cut and dry when you read the bill. What FEMA will do with them is not mentioned in the bill accept that they will be used in emergency situations. I don't understand how this can be misinterpreted.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dangerish

This Act may be cited as the ‘National Emergency Centers Establishment Act’

SEC. 2. ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.
(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.
(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers- The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure--
(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;
(2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;
(3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and
(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

(b) Minimum Requirements- A site designated as a national emergency center shall be--
(1) capable of meeting for an extended period of time the housing, health, transportation, education, public works, humanitarian and other transition needs of a large number of individuals affected by an emergency or major disaster;
(3) capable of being scaled up or down to accommodate major disaster preparedness and response drills, operations, and procedures;
(4) capable of housing existing permanent structures necessary to meet training and first responders coordination requirements during nondisaster periods;
(5) capable of hosting the infrastructure necessary to rapidly adjust to temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance needs;
(6) required to consist of a complete operations command center, including 2 state-of-the art command and control centers that will comprise a 24/7 operations watch center as follows:
(A) one of the command and control centers shall be in full ready mode; and
(B) the other shall be used daily for training; and

(c) Location of National Emergency Centers- There shall be established not fewer than one national emergency center in each of the following areas:
(1) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions I, II, and III.
(2) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region IV.
(3) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions V and VII.
(4) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region VI.
(5) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions VIII and X.
(6) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region IX.

(d) Preference for Designation of Closed Military Installations- Wherever possible, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense, shall designate a closed military installation as a site for a national emergency center. If the Secretaries of Homeland Security and Defense jointly determine that there is not a sufficient number of closed military installations that meet the requirements of subsections (b) and (c), the Secretaries shall jointly designate portions of existing military installations other than closed military installations as national emergency centers.
(e) Transfer of Control of Closed Military Installations- If a closed military installation is designated as a national emergency center, not later than 180 days after the date of designation, the Secretary of Defense shall transfer to the Secretary of Homeland Security administrative jurisdiction over such closed military installation.
(f) Cooperative Agreement for Joint Use of Existing Military Installations- If an existing military installation other than a closed military installation is designated as a national emergency center, not later than 180 days after the date of designation, the Secretary of Homeland Security and the Secretary of Defense shall enter into a cooperative agreement to provide for the establishment of the national emergency center.

Not a whole lot to be questioned is there?...except maybe what this has to do with the OP

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join