It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible "proof" of Alex Jones Illuminati involvement?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dangerish
reply to post by Curiousisall

What part of the bill does NOT have to do with Fema camps.

All of it.

What the heck are you asking....the bill gives emergency management control of many closed military installations across the country.

To do what with them?

It's pretty cut and dry when you read the bill.

What is? Where does it even remotely state that they will use closed military bases as camps to imprison people? Please highlight that part for me.

What FEMA will do with them is not mentioned in the bill accept that they will be used in emergency situations.

I never thought there was any doubt that FEMA existed and dealth with emergency situations. With all due respect, the context here is Alex Jones. Alex Jones has made it "pretty cut and dry" what the FEMA camps are for. Show me that in this bill.

I don't understand how this can be misinterpreted.

I am not sure either so I am asking either of you to explain to me how you did it.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

reply to post by dangerish

---

edited out for redundancy as I posted a link just a few posts up but thanks anyway.

Not a whole lot to be questioned is there?...except maybe what this has to do with the OP

Sure there is but apparently you are not following along and just jumped in where you saw my last post. Go back and read the conversation and what this has to do with Alex Jones being an illuminati anything will become crystal clear.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I stopped listening to Alex Jones over a year ago simply because i found myself being a more angry person and feeling helpless. Alex Jones has great information. Never have I found him to be misleading or giving false info. His anxst imo is genuine.
There is a strong case for him being an agent tho. Simply because the NWO worships evil and hatred and if they wanted things to get bloody in the streets, all they have to do is get the minority of the population pissed off at the cops and military and society as a whole. They could easily do this by filling that minority in on their "secret" plans. Then, create a disaster and call in the troops. Be assured that these troops will meet strong resistance. Albert Pike said exactly this in the letter to Mazzinni (real or fake it makes perfect sense.) Order out of Chaos is their battle cry.

"All will be revealed" - Battle of evermore, Led Zepplin (satanists)
How Could you not be upset and want the PTB dragged through the streets and strung up after learning all the evil they have done to us. "Get it Bloody" -Nas,I forget the song off hand.

I also remember hearing Jones say "I am Legion!" in a fit of rage a couple of years ago in reference to his many followers and why he would take no orders from other anti-establishment groups in the Austin area. The words shook me to say the least.

If the martial law plan is enacted, you best believe that S. will hit the fan especially here in the states. It won't be pretty, and it will be of the devil as I think God never smiles on war ( though, some pastors would have you believe differently.)

But until that time, we have no evidence AJ is working for them....bottom line.
That oil derick with the star on top is sardonic looking, but I don't think it's an all-seeing eye, and the upside down crosses thing...kind of a stretch.... as are the AJ involved with the Jesuits rhetoric.
I think ATS's real problem with him is that he won't acknowledge or even speak of aliens

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

reply to post by dangerish

There over 600 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States.
source

OK so either Alex is LYING or this is true. Which is it? Clearly we cannot just agree or not on whether or not an eyeball proves anything, which I highly doubt it could anyway, so we need to actually look at Alex. AP mentioned a great number of things worth addressing as they all speak to the credibility of Alex as well as his connections to anything of any consequence by which to get his "information."

Get it? If he is just a big lying fear mongering fool, then he is obviously not an illuminati puppet, right? So, since AP started with finding out that Alex was right about the FEMA camps, as per the aformentioned bill, how about we see some proof of that.

The bill says nothing about prison camps. It says nothing about what FEMA would do with them. It says nothing that we do not already know. FEMA handles emergencies. Alex says they have 600 fully staffed prisons. Is he lying or not?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

There is nothing in the bill that says they will used for prison camps....U r correct. As far as Aj being a liar... I don't think so as I believe these "FEMA in case of a disaster family playgrounds" (I'll call them for your sake) WILL be used to imprison the defective population, I think he believes this as well. But it doesnt say this in the bill....It just allocates the land and moneys for them to make ready these playgrounds that could imprison alot of people. But ur probably right... FEMA and the US gov't have no intention of ramping up it's homeland security and surveillance
of it's citizens, tracking dissidence and building camps to imprison them in case of disaster...I'll go with that.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

To answer your last question, I don't know if there is 600 camps built and staffed. I tend to believe it because like I said, I don't think AJ is a liar, and I would guess that he does have the evidence, but I don't listen to him anymore and I'm not gonna track down that evidence.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

There is nothing in the bill that says they will used for prison camps....U r correct.

Yes, I know.

As far as Aj being a liar... I don't think so as I believe these "FEMA in case of a disaster family playgrounds" (I'll call them for your sake) WILL be used to imprison the defective population, I think he believes this as well.

You do not have to believe that he believes this. It is clear that he does. Why does he believe it with not one bit of evidence to support it? Why would you believe it just because you heard it from Alex?

You have no idea if it is true but you do know Alex is not a liar even though he said it is true and cannot prove it?

How do you do that?

But it doesnt say this in the bill....It just allocates the land and moneys for them to make ready these playgrounds that could imprison alot of people. But ur probably right... FEMA and the US gov't have no intention of ramping up it's homeland security and surveillance
of it's citizens, tracking dissidence and building camps to imprison them in case of disaster...I'll go with that.

Right, the bill does not say ANYTHING that anyone in this thread or Alex claims it does. NOT ONE. That is what is called a lie, or wrong.

The only way to convince me Alex is not a liar would be to prove that what he claimed about 600 fully staffed FEMA camps is true. For some reason you just choose to believe it? Why?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

To answer your last question, I don't know if there is 600 camps built and staffed. I tend to believe it because like I said, I don't think AJ is a liar, and I would guess that he does have the evidence, but I don't listen to him anymore and I'm not gonna track down that evidence.

Of course not. Why check into something when you can just believe it for no good reason. Tell you what though, that kind of knocks you out of the running for AJ supporter of the year. Sorry but you cannot tell me he is telling the truth just because, although there is no evidence any of it is true, you just believe it is.

If you do not listen to Alex and are not willing to do the research, why are you trying to tell me anything? What if I called Alex a liar and said I did not listen to him and would not check if I am right? How would that go over? Think about it and let someone else step up and prove he is not a shill like I have pointed out. Let someone else take a swing at these FEMA camps since clearly, you are in no position to have this conversation.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
UPDATE: APRIL 13, 2010 - Looking back to January 22, 2009, when the "National Emergency Centers Establishment Act" (H.R.645) was introduced in the 111th Congress, and to February 6, 2009, when it was "Referred to House subcommittee. Status: Referred to the Subcommittee on Terrorism, Unconventional Threats and Capabilities," we find no further action has been taken on this bill. Source: THOMAS (Library of Congress)

As far as I am aware - This is where things are at regarding FEMA camps.
So unless these camps are being built covertly you are correct.
I have never heard Alex Jones say these camps were operational.
I have heard him say that these camps are part of an overall proposal/plan by the powers that be.
I had an old German friend. She is Jewish and lost most of her family during the Holocaust.
When power is mis places/mis used - then such a Bill if passed is open to abuse.
The general population of Germany was in a state of denial regarding concentration camps.
Many Jews thought they were being relocated to camps where they would be looked after.
Do you trust your government
Can your goverment be trusted when so much is done behind closed doors
We will have to wait and see how far this proposed Bill is pushed
Would you support such a Bill - yet you have no choice as you had no choice when vast amounts of tax dollars were handed over to the private banking system that caused the financial collapse just recently.
Do you suggest we all just sit back and blindly trust governments to care for its people

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Guess what? I have. You know where?

6 posts back. Please give it another try.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall

Guess what? I have. You know where?

6 posts back. Please give it another try.

6 Posts back is dangerish's post
Is dangerish Alex Jones?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Really?

Sorry but I do not really have the energy nor do I care enough to entertain this kind of trolling. If you are not actually interested in getting to the truth but just in blidnly defending Alex in this type of manner then please feel free to not bother me with it.

I actually believed you gave a crap about reality.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Really?

Sorry but I do not really have the energy nor do I care enough to entertain this kind of trolling. If you are not actually interested in getting to the truth but just in blidnly defending Alex in this type of manner then please feel free to not bother me with it.

I actually believed you gave a crap about reality.

I would say how dare you accuse me of trolling - I could as easily accuse you od the same
I have added to this discussion and I am far from blindly defending Alex I could accuse you of attacking him or is it me you wish to have a go at.
What is this truth you say I am not interested in.
The OP made an accusation that Jones is a Illuminati stooge - I explained what I understood of the so called symbolism in his logo.
Next we talk about Fema Camps and I offer evidence of where the Bill is at.
Truth - I am all for truth - so what is the truth you feel I should know - Please tell me

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I would say how dare you accuse me of trolling - I could as easily accuse you od the same
I have added to this discussion and I am far from blindly defending Alex I could accuse you of attacking him or is it me you wish to have a go at.
The OP made an accusation that Jones is a Illuminati stooge - I explained what I understood of the so called symbolism in his logo.
Truth - I am all for truth - so what is the truth you feel I should know - Please tell me

Please spare me your emotional appeals. I was with you all the way up until that last post. If you actually count 6 posts back from that one, you will see my post. Even if you cannot count or I counted wrong, how many posts right around there do you see from me with links to videos of Alex Jones talking about FEMA camps?

There is one post from me on this page with a link to videos of Alex talking about FEMA camps and you pretend you cannot find it or you are confused as to who and what I am talking about? Really? Sure.

Yup, the bill is real and it does not say anything about putting people in FEMA camps. Alex lied and is lying about that. Now you can show me where I am wrong or we can move on to the next lie or I can accept that fact that you pretending you cannot count to 6 or figure out which posts are mine with links in them pretty much means you tossed all serious discussion out the window when you realized you were backing a loser.

Just to help you out.

1) reply to post by artistpoet

2) reply to post by Curiousisall

3) reply to post by Curiousisall

4) reply to post by dangerish

5) reply to post by dangerish

6) reply to post by Curiousisall

edit on 10/18/10 by Curiousisall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

How can Mr. Jones be a " Shill " for Anyone when All he ever does is Warn the Public about Goverment Corruption and the Evil's of the NWO ? Sounds like a Smear Campaign to me in order to Discredit the man .

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Bill Clinton is going to implement Martial Law, buy organic seeds, gold, water filters, and my DVDs!!!!!

George Bush is going to implement Martial Law, buy organic seeds, gold, water filters, and my DVDs!!!!!

Barak Obama is going to implement Martial Law, buy organic seeds, gold, water filters, and my DVDs!!!!!

When he was wrong the first two times, did he offer people money back or keep selling with the same pitch?

Nope, in fact he got worse.

Obama is going to implement Martial Law, buy all that stuff and by the way, send me $500,000 now because I asked for it.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

This has been a debate I have found very valuable so far. I applaud your open minded will to debate this and try to get to the root of it. If I may be so bold; You seem to need evidence that approaches (at least to some degree) definite proof, yet you present yourself as open minded and ready to accept whatever hidden reality will be revealed.
I wish there were more like you on ATS. We need open debate, we need to argue the points without aggression, anger and ridicule. An argument presented often needs to be deconstructed and inspected thoroughly and there's too much fear and aggression around that process at the moment. Well, that's what I feel anyway.

Alex to me constitutes a total unknown as far as his motives are concerned. So far I have not been presented with anything that has allowed me to make up my mind and form a definite judgment about him. But, although I refuse to commit based on a hunch, I'll tell you he makes me uneasy. Of course I wont condemn him based solely on that, but I generally wont spend my time and energy on the guy and his reports either.

$500,000 is a lot, but I wont say he's not being genuine in his ventures. It's certainly possible to burn through that amount of money on projects like the one this money is supposedly for.

The tower is odd, but no more than that. It's too circumstantial.

So I'm left, still totally unsure about the man. You're right about him being wrong so far (Bush's martial law, now Obama's...), but that still doesn't nail it down as far as his motives are concerned for me.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

Funny I am not sure others would agree that I am at all objective or level headed about this. The things that really make me doubt him are mostly just the things he says on his show on a daily basis. I cannot link to them, he does not print transcripts. I cannot play the clips, I do not record his show. So you are right, what we have here is not enough to nail him down but I actually think there is enough in this thread right here to prove he is not working for any illuminati and I was hoping to get to that. Unfortunately, the moment you try to pin down one specific thing to point out where he has been wrong or lied, his fans go into a frenzy.

To me it seems pretty simple. In my opinion, he is nothing more than a fear monger and liar. I cannot prove my opinion but we can boil it down. I thought going piece by piece might work. Someone claims he was right about the FEMA camps. Either he was or he wasn't. I do not understand why it takes more than two posts to just deal with it. Then we could go on.

I think the symbol is the last thing anyone can use to prove he is working for the illuminati simply because it pressuposes we know for a fact there is an illuminati and they have recognizable symbols. I am not ready to make that leap yet and I do not see anyone trying to make or break that claim. We are just skipping over it.

I started listening to Alex for probably the same reason most people that listen to him do. After two decades of him crying wolf and no wolves showing up, my view is a tad tainted.

I appreciate exactly where you are coming from. If anything, I would at least encourage people to reserve judgement as you have instead of putting him up on a pillar. Everyone is capable of making mistake and when people try so hard to convince me someone is never wrong and never made mistakes, I tend to think their view is a tad tainted as well.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Please spare me your emotional appeals. I was with you all the way up until that last post. If you actually count 6 posts back from that one, you will see my post. Even if you cannot count or I counted wrong, how many posts right around there do you see from me with links to videos of Alex Jones talking about FEMA camps?

There is one post from me on this page with a link to videos of Alex talking about FEMA camps and you pretend you cannot find it or you are confused as to who and what I am talking about? Really? Sure.

Yup, the bill is real and it does not say anything about putting people in FEMA camps. Alex lied and is lying about that. Now you can show me where I am wrong or we can move on to the next lie or I can accept that fact that you pretending you cannot count to 6 or figure out which posts are mine with links in them pretty much means you tossed all serious discussion out the window when you realized you were backing a loser.

Just to help you out.

1) reply to post by artistpoet

2) reply to post by Curiousisall

3) reply to post by Curiousisall

4) reply to post by dangerish

5) reply to post by dangerish

6) reply to post by Curiousisall

Apologies - I genuinly did miscount and got that wrong - I see by your count that you added links to Alex Jones videos re FEMA in replying to a post by another.
So Fema camps have not yet passed into law.
Wether or not Alex is lieing on purpose does not bother me.
From my point of view I did as he asks all to do and research it for myself
Hence finding information about the proposed bill which raises futher questions in my mind.
Like you I seek my own proof of anything I am informed of
Are we back on track? I hope so

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Apologies - I genuinly did miscount and got that wrong - I see by your count that you added links to Alex Jones videos re FEMA in replying to a post by another.

Well I hope you can understand that from here, seeing that you could not find my post with links in it be it 5 or 7 posts back, kind of seemed like you must just be playing games. If it was just genuine confusion, my apologies but it sure kind of seemed like you were trying to not figure it out so hence the tone in response.

So Fema camps have not yet passed into law.
Wether or not Alex is lieing on purpose does not bother me.

Why would that not bother you? Even if it were just this. He claims to be a Christian and you accept that he may be lying and that does not disqualify him as a credible person to you? It kind of says a lot to me.

From my point of view I did as he asks all to do and research it for myself
Hence finding information about the proposed bill which raises futher questions in my mind.
Like you I seek my own proof of anything I am informed of
Are we back on track? I hope so

Well I would like to think we are back on track but I am afraid I am just confused now. You did what he asked, you looked for yourself. What did you find out that I am missing here? I found out he was dead wrong and has refused to retract, correct, or admit that. Therefore, I conclude he is a willful liar and a fear monger thus nothing on the level of an illuminati member. What am I missing in what you found out compared to what he claimed that does not make you think less of what he claims?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join