It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10-10-10 UFO footage at college station (Great Footage)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by Boogley

The witnesses to the OP's video already admitted to being drunk, and his girlfriend admitted to them also being under the influence of marijuana. Do you how much the credibility of the witnesses drops because of that?

Do you understand how that makes the over all sighting look? Really, how hard is it to confuse a drunk guy under the influence of marijuana? Could you trust the opinion of drunk and high people?

I'm not saying this sighting is "fake"... but I am saying it could be a HUGE error of judgement.

People under the influence of drugs make really bad judgments. Do you think they were capable of determining if it was an RC toy or not from the distance they were at while being under the influence? You do know alcohol effects your vision right?

Lol! Made me laugh. Now this is a perfectly good capture of a pair of ufo orbs. What's having a drink and toke got to do with the reality of this footage?

Looking at the footage it seems fairly real. Especially the odd moments when the two ufo orbs make exactly the same coordinated same direction moves, typical action. Also the random colours and the lighting and dimming too. Reminds me of my first sighting of a pair back in 1992

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

So, if the Average Joe sees a UFO for the first time, and lets off some verbal f and s bombs while filming this extraordinary event, in your mind the event did not actually take place because the use of profanity somehow negates or invalidates the experience?

Plato, Euclid, Hippocrates, Socrates, Aristotle, were so much wasted brain power, what did those hacks know about LOGIC? I like your logic better, it is so much more entertaining, like a good novel. A fiction novel, with no connection to reality. Thanks for the laugh.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Banjamin Jefferson Madiso because: fix typos

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Anyone else feel he should of went chasing after it? I know I would have tried to get up close and personal, maybe get them to realize they're being filmed, land come say what up and then get teleported away leaving the keys to their ship to me wih instructions. What up...
edit on 11-10-2010 by agentofchaos because: edit

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by agentofchaos
Anyone else feel he should of went chasing after it? I know I would have tried to get up close and personal, maybe get them to realize they're being filmed, land come say what up and then get teleported away leaving the keys to their ship to me wih instructions. What up...
edit on 11-10-2010 by agentofchaos because: edit

Believe me it doesn't happen like that. You are stunned, you act just like these guys did, you just stand there mumbling and self questioning, feeling a sense of fear of the unknown. You just stand where you are stunned

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Another video recorded 10-10-10 on disneyland, looks very similar, but it doesnt say if is Disneyland CA or FL.

To much coincidence all those similar lights been recorded in different places. I live 30min from Disneyland Orlando, I will be looking at the sky tonight, I have 3 cameras that I will set with my CCTV DVR.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

gah good footage but annoying and frustrating voices, which they'd stop saying "look, look" "you're up late tonight"

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Sorry, bit off topic here and not having a go at anyone, but does anyone else agree that 'disinformation' is a stupid and gratuitous word?

'Dis' according to the Oxford dictionary - '' 1 expressing negation. 2 denoting reversal or absence of an action or state. '' Basically, the opposite of whatever 'dis' follows.

Information is information whether accurate or not. The opposite of information is no information.

Disinformation - ''information which is intended to mislead''.

So.... 'misinformation' then?

I just needed to that off my chest, sorry if you found this to be dismisinformation.

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I think the most interesting thing about this case is how something as small and simple as an RC vehicle caused such apparent panic and managed to be filmed by so many different people despite its size and eventually mundane explanation. To me it begs this question of why there is not more video evidence from other intriguing UFO mass sitings such as the pheonix lights which were supposed to be much bigger and therefore more noticable.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Wow!! Thanks everyone for such a huge response!!! As of right now, after reading over the thread again, and talking to some members here, I am still not throwing out the RC/LED kite idea, and I dont think anyone else should yet. Hopefully, we get some more information, video, and witness' to take this a step further, and maybe the objects will show up in the sky again and we can get down to what it really is!!! Once again, thanks everryone for your participation!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I have my cameras ready (3) CCTV cameras that will be recording on my CCTV DVR, a Canon mini DV camera, and a Vado HD camera full spectrum modified.

I will point this 3 cameras to the sky in a few moments and record 24/7, lets see what happens.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KilIuminati

I first want to point out that I personally admire your passion on this subject. But I think you are wasting your passion trying to argue debunker's into believing that what they are seeing is unexplainable. The fact is no matter what anyones opinion is about the RC plane/helicopter or LED kite theories...you have to admit that it is very similar to what we are seeing in the footage. Since the hardcore debunker's can debunk it... whether the footage is the real deal or not...it can't move us forward. We need to find evidence that get the debunkers to step back for a second and scratch their heads and say... "now wait a minute". Until we have that we have nothing. We need to search the skies and capture footage of things that are unexplainable. THATS how we get people to start thinking and opening up to the idea that we are being visited. We need the debunkers for this reason..We would be blind to the truth just as much as the closed minded individuals without the debunkers. So lets find something they can't explain..because until we do, we can't move forward as a species.

On a side note: I have to say this clip made my jaw drop whether it's a RC plane, LED kite, or a UFO. Either way it was impressive to watch.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by Boogley

The witnesses to the OP's video already admitted to being drunk, and his girlfriend admitted to them also being under the influence of marijuana. Do you how much the credibility of the witnesses drops because of that?

Say what? That makes no sense. The videos' contents has NOTHING to do with whether someone was impaired.
Now, the videos quality (like shaking...etc) might though.

If I was drunk off my arse and captured a huge Mothership and was able to upload it to YouTube, does that take away from my credibility? Unless you're suggesting I was (and these kids are) pulling a prank. But there again, you don't need to be drunk to do that.

And come to think of it....if they DIDN'T explain what they were doing out at that time of night when they happened upon these objects then that too would come under scrutiny! So there's just no winning.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I witnessed lights like these when I was a kid... My dad lived in Oxnard, CA near the beach and when I would go to visit him on Fridays I used to go to the beach and walk along the coast at night (a good 15-20 years ago now)...

One night off the coast I saw 3 lights like these dancing around changing colors. I assumed it was something military related as the port hueneme base was near by (though the lights were over the water towards the north and the base was south of where i was).

There were 3 lights, and they danced around each-other in a similar manner, though they remained closer together very close to the ocean's surface... I watched them for around 10 minutes or so before moving on (they were still going when I ceased watching them)...

Interestingly enough I never though much of it though my many years of reading up on UFOs and the like. It was only a few years ago that I recalled the sighting...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

It would be a good idea to place your cameras at separate locations (as widely as possible). That way it may be possible to create "3D" images which can be used to determine the distance of anything you may capture.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I really doubt that these things are LED kites, although they do seem pretty similar. You have to take into consideration that this footage was shot at 2 am in the morning in the outskirts of College Station, TX, not a really big city.

Ask yourself this, if someone wanted to hoax a UFO sighting why would they do it at 2 am? If the whole point of it is to get as much people to see it? Also how many people fly kites at 2 am? Also there have been at least 5 other videos showing very similar orbs that apparently were filmed on the same day.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

People fly RC planes and kites for fun, not necessarily to fool people into thinking they are seeing UFOs. How many people do it? It just takes one.

edit on 10/11/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

True but, what about the other 4 videos showing the exact same phenomena filmed on the same day? It would be a very very big coincidence that people in 4 different cities were fooled by LED kites on the same day.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

If these witnesses were sober and not under the influence of drugs and alcohol, they probably would have had the ability to determine with better accuracy that these are just images of RC aircraft with lights.

They would have had the brains to drive closer and get a better look. And they would have shut up, and listened for a sound, or at least tried to get binoculars or a camera with a zoom.

Because of their lack of perception caused by drugs and alcohol, all we get to see is lights in the sky with no further information from the witnesses. If you question the witnesses about this event, you can not trust their opinion about it because they were under the influence of drugs. They have no credibility.

There most likely will never be closure because some of you die hard UFO fanatics don't ever want to settle on a mundane conclusion. It's much easier for you to blame it on the unknown, which is a cop out.
edit on 11-10-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

FlySolo.....

They practically can't even get off the ground for god's sake, never mind get up to 400 feet.
Kind regards,
Rabies, rabies not

That is incorrect on both counts.

The motorised LED kites are highly maneouvrable & can easily reach hundreds of feet in height.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 11-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Additional info

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Those other sightings have already been debunked. They are RC aircraft, and the people flying them were caught and arrested.

Try again.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join