It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10-10-10 UFO footage at college station (Great Footage)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
LOLLL JACKPOT FOR THE DEBUNKERS, you guys are going to love this video

anyways look at the men in black, they showed up, i wonder if this is the cover up

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
too much camera shake to see much

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
now people are posting up videos titling it RC terrorizing city

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
First I want to thank the witnesses coming to this site to share their experience.
Please don't be discouraged by some folks here, desperate to push their explanations so they can sleep better at night. You are more than welcome and your contribution is very much appreciated!

The facts we have so far allow us to safely dismiss the RC toys or any other aircraft we know for that matter:

Location, duration, flight pattern, visuals, the absence of sound, presence of authorities observing this events and a good number of witnesses.

It is an UFO for sure. We don't know what it is. We cant say it is alien, it could be anything beyond our comprehension like: secret technology, natural phenomenons, a earthly life form we dont know about, something interdimensional or something extraterrestrial.

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

You know what, I will just enjoy reading the posts and not try to convince anyone that this are not R/C helicopters. I have flown them before, and now I'm into planes wich are cheaper to mantain than helicopters, but I will tell you something. if they were close you should see the Rotors form clearly, but all you see is a white dot changing blue.

they go right and left and the color doesnt change, most of the night flying helicopters have 2 colors so you can know wich way you are going, in this video you see the orb moving left to right and the color doesn t change at all. Another thing is that it seems to hover a lot =(wasting battery if they are electric), whats the fun of hovering during the night?

In the video the orbs look like color dots, if they were rc helicopters then they will be very far or you will be able to see the rotors led and helicopter form. and from the point of view of the camera those orbs fly in one area and then go far to the left and right and even go at low altitudes when are flying far left or far right. R/C range can be almost 2 miles with UHF transmitters made for FPV flying. but your eyesight only can go so far.

I have flown helicopters FPV tricopters and quadropters with GPS based autopilots, the autopilot alone cost more than your whole helicopter you have there, they can do crazy stuff, they have all kind of sensors wich are not cheap. 4-5 gyros, altitude, airspeed sensors, ir sensors, etc. They might do all the maneuvers and once programed but were are talking about a very small % of people have those equipment. wich runs on the 3k-4k just for the GPS autopilot. and I can count with my hand how many people put night lights on them.

I will not waste more my time trying to convince you or anyone. Just because it looks similiar doesnt mean its.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by KilIuminati

Oh yes, you can clearly see the officer laying the RC transmitter on the hood of the car.

So, I think this is debunked now, and this topic can be moved to the HOAX bin.

What are the chances of people catching video of objects that look like RC aircraft with lights in Garden Grove on 10/10/10, and then videos showing up of police arresting people with RC toys in Garden Grove on 10/10/10....

This is busted..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
First I want to thank the witnesses coming to this site to share their experience.
Please don't be discouraged by some folks here, desperate to push their explanations so they can sleep better at night. You are more than welcome and your contribution is very much appreciated!

The facts we have so far allow us to safely dismiss the RC toys or any other aircraft we know for that matter:

Location, duration, flight pattern, visuals, the absence of sound, presence of authorities observing this events and a good number of witnesses.

It is an UFO for sure. We don't know what it is. We cant say it is alien, it could be anything beyond our comprehension like: secret technology, natural phenomenons, a earthly life form we dont know about, something interdimensional or something extraterrestrial.

Peace

Let me state: I am an experiencer so by no means am I a dis/non-believer.

But why are you ruling out any 'toy'? Did I miss something somewhere?

To me (watching this as a third-person removed from the scene) this looks like a classic LED kite display. Not only are they maneuvering like one but taking it a step further, I see no reason why an UFO pilot would be doing this so close to the ground.

I've seen soaring (10-20,000 ft) UFOs that appear to be ducking and dodging one another and in those cases, I rule out as conventional toys.
But to see these crafts, dancing around so low to the ground and apparently not doing much really.... lends itself to someone on the ground, controlling them.

I can't be sure but at the same time, you can't be sure they're not 'toys' either, right?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
All makes sense now.

EVEN if the video below were to happen for all to see people would say it is CGI, Holograms, BLUE BEAM, US military etc.
That is until you see people around you getting zapped into charred globs of smoldering flesh and structures being exploded around you
Even then, the same explanations CGI, Holograms, BLUE BEAM, US military etc.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I was parking my car at my house when i noticed these lights hovering over the Crown Plaza on Chapman and Harbor. We drove over there and we were right under it and vanished. 20 minutes later it came back and drove overthere ang cought it on video. IT TURNED OUT TO BE AND RC PLANE WITH CUSTOM LEDS! GUY got arrested BOOOOO! see the Arrest on my other vid

OMG the aliens are landing!

Another hoax for the hoax bin.

RC guy got busted, and witnesses got it on camera.

www.youtube.com...

Everyone who doubted it was an RC toy should take note of the reality check that just happened.

edit on 11-10-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Yes the so cal ufo has been debunked, I cant really say much about this one even though it looks similar, but I was wrong all along, you were right One , props to you sir

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
caption (great footage).

I have to say, the first and only time i was wrong was last time.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by KilIuminati

Oh yes, you can clearly see the officer laying the RC transmitter on the hood of the car.

So, I think this is debunked now, and this topic can be moved to the HOAX bin.

What are the chances of people catching video of objects that look like RC aircraft with lights in Garden Grove on 10/10/10, and then videos showing up of police arresting people with RC toys in Garden Grove on 10/10/10....

This is busted..

www.youtube.com...

That video proves NOTHING the video from the OP was recorded on college station texas right? almost 1500miles apart from Garden Grove.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
goodnight david..you were not the man who sold the world.

Maybe I cant explain what it is, but radio controlled it is not, why?

Ive seen the latets the private sector has to offer....anti gravity UAVs...the US only have DRONES...or remote piloted vehicles with NO artificial intelligence, just remote drones......yawn

edit on 11-10-2010 by MisterBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
most likely its the same thing

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

So just previously in this topic, a guy posted this video:

www.youtube.com...

Every single one of you believers claimed it looked similar to the OP, and was the same thing as the OP, and it proves the video in the OP is not an RC toy...

Now... when it is proven that the video above is an RC toy it suddenly "has nothing to do with the OP's video"....

Oh the irony!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I agree with everything you've pointed out about what Mister Burns spewed out. What I was also thinking while reading his post was that these are younger people, I can relate because I am still in my 20's. In my opinion our generation has already been desensitized to the thought of other life being out there and also to the thought of us coming into contact with beings from other worlds.

Sure there will be few that freak out, and it sort of comes down to how they were raised and the environment they were raised in. Our generation as a whole is more open to these kinds of things. I for one, truly believe that we will have contact within my lifetime. Not sure about all of the recent predictions with one being a couple of days away. I hope it does happen, but time will tell I guess. I see the YT posters roommate has joined in. Welcome btw Gunnar.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I learned my lesson, the best thing out of this was watching the men in black show up at the scene, atleast i know they are real

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

reperez11

i posted another video we shot that night, and yes we sound retarted we had been drunking all day tailgating.

The only evidence you have is created by a confused drunk and stoned guy....

Let's take the word of some guy with drug induced altered perception.... No.

It's an RC toy, and these drunk and stoned people couldn't tell the difference.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I saw the exact same thing when i was nine! i was sitting in the back of the car, and
I kept thinking the stars were shifting my father said I was tired and should go to sleep.
But my boyfriend saw ' orbs going up and down' as well two months ago.
I saw a blue star yesterday but I guess it was not a star after all.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unreal13
reply to post by 0ne10

I repeat. It was over my house. It was not a damn rc chopper. I dont know what it was; HENCE UFO. But I can tell you what it wasn't: a little toy flying around the sky lighting up at impossible speeds for it to reach.

you may have missed my question, did you call the police? How about sharing your video with the news so they could get answers? You mentioned that that their was a national guard helicopter circling it, Have they said anything? If so what did they say?

since a national guard helicopter was circling the object, I'm sure they could tell us what it was they were circling. They probably took pictures of the thing.
let the news go after the story.
If no one will touch it with a ten foot pole or they can't get an answer out of the national guard then you may have something legit.

Same with the OP, they heard a SHOTGUN! Why didn't they call police?

UFO or Toy but no one who was a witness that has the video will make a call and get people who will look into it further?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join