It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10-10-10 UFO footage at college station (Great Footage)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 0R10N

I posted my opinion....dont question how I was raised I apologised for making a sweeping statement and tried to rectify it.

I didnt mean to be negative to the point of being plain old obstructive without a point. Im just not on one with this thread.

edit on 11-10-2010 by MisterBurns because: to make sense

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Unreal13's opinion can't be trusted. It was just proven that all his videos were RC toys, and the person(s) flying them were caught by the police, with video.

So everything he said was wrong.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Great video. I'm impressed. Keep up the good work. Please try and look out again tonight in case you can catch them again.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Interesting video. I don't know what they were but I wanted to keep up with this thread.

I will say I don't think they're RC anything, I've flown RC planes and had friends who were seriously into it. I'm leaning towards CGI right now because if it's not I don't know what it was and I'm not going to buy little green men just on the basis of weird lights in the sky.

One more comment on the criticism of the language. Five of my friends and I saw a close up flying saucer for nearly ten minutes. Aside from one initial exclamation by the first guy to see it all conversation was pretty calm. Mainly puttng up and shooting down ideas as to what it could be. I don't fault the OP video for the language.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by cdesigns

So just previously in this topic, a guy posted this video:

www.youtube.com...

Every single one of you believers claimed it looked similar to the OP, and was the same thing as the OP, and it proves the video in the OP is not an RC toy...

Now... when it is proven that the video above is an RC toy it suddenly "has nothing to do with the OP's video"....

Oh the irony!

edit on 11-10-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

People might say it looks similar to the OP video, but for me the video you posted looks like an rc airplane you can even see the wing shape and how it glides. color might be the same , but is a little dim and movements are not the same.

link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Amazing video, just a crying shame about that idiot Taylor "Woa, like, duuuude, why you up so late, duuude?"

TerWATT!

Amazing video, just a shame about the infuriating ignorants behind the cameraman.

link   
Could I take my hat off to fellow Aussieand damn good debunker, Maybe, Maybe Not.

Oh, tippin' the hat.

Good on ya old boy.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Anybody know how to pull up a Garden grove police report on this arrest?

Oh...and the names of those guys who got arrested.

You know, just for verification and cross-examination of these guys.......ATS style!!!!

This truely is an entertaining thread!!

Peace
edit on 11-10-2010 by operation mindcrime because: What happened to my avatar!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Looks good. You have to ask yourself,...Why would advanced beings from another world pick a random spot on our planet and do some joyriding?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

Wouldn't you??

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TailoredVagabond

Wind your neck in....they were witnesses....

Wind IT!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I want to ask ahead of time, in case I ever come across something film worthy, how is it that one is supposed to react to supposed UFO's? I see people on here debunking.. saying the response of the people to said object is fake. I don't know about most of you, but the second I see something that looks out of this world, 'Holy ****' is probably going to be the FIRST two words out of my mouth, and then repeated many times over. But please, let me know what would be the accepted commentary, so everyone will know it MUST be real because of my response.

/sarcasm off

If you're going to debunk, by all means go for it. But don't make yourself look semi-retarded by basing it on the response of a person to a supposed anything. You do not, I repeat, YOU DO NOT know how a person is going to react to ANYTHING, much less a freaking UFO, if that's what they think they are looking at.

Reg the video - It's great footage. I don't know what it is, but people are saying it's toy helicopters and junk. It makes sense and there was a video of a kid getting arrested for it. Who knows, if they are two separate instances of lights that night, Kid B (the one that got arrested) might have seen who was originally doing it and whipped out his own to play along. Or, he was trying to make the toy reach the UFO's
Or, it was just Kid B all along. I don't know, but the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. Someone said it couldn't be the LED kites because it's small town kids... do you not have the internet? I do.. and google sure does work well. Maybe the footage uploaded of Kid B getting arrested was a plant.. MIB scrambled to cover up what could have been front-page news... but that's just a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
Looks good. You have to ask yourself,...Why would advanced beings from another world pick a random spot on our planet and do some joyriding?

Agree 100%...........ummmmm aerobatics anyone?

Never gonna happen, what if we collide? We collided at Roswell, will be alright green ppl.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Boogley

Holy # or "look" 510 times.

Im fekn lookin mate..holy #..what...stella is on offer.....fekn bonus.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask

Well, why did "beings from Tellus go to the Moon? Sending probes to Mars too, so what is the big mystery about it?

If, ofcourse, we are to pretend for a while that the "Visitors" haven't already been here since long before Man and simply considers this their second home.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilIuminati
I learned my lesson, the best thing out of this was watching the men in black show up at the scene, atleast i know they are real

You do realize that suits are a popular clothing option for many men?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Kind of standing away from the kite theory due to some of the movements the objects make. Hovering in little wind, going left and right in completely horizontal paths at great speeds. But, RC copters can do these maneuvers and much, much more. I hate to use percentages, but in my opinion somebody would only need 10% of the flight experience that the pros have to pull them off (the maneuvers).

Also, it's become clear that there is no hoax here. Just people being mistaken. It's not unlikely that people under the influence would misinterpret what they are seeing, especially when it is out of the ordinary. It is also not unlikely that people will be out minding their own business, flying RC helicopters at night. The question is often raised, "Yeah right, why would somebody be out flying an RC at 2 am??". The answer is anybody. I go 100 feet out of city limits and fire large caliber rifles at night. People will do what they want.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

That is not flashlights lol..Could be some remote controlled toy planes or kites or something with light son them,trying to trick people.I have seen an incredible entire triangular craft through binolcuars and Oval Shaped and Disc shaped craft all in the same night.Appearered to be about 7 to 8 triangular objects,just 1 oval and 1 disc shaped craft.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Indoc

What they probably are,some sort of remote controlled toy planes or helicopters..

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Boogley

The witnesses to the OP's video already admitted to being drunk, and his girlfriend admitted to them also being under the influence of marijuana. Do you how much the credibility of the witnesses drops because of that?

Do you understand how that makes the over all sighting look? Really, how hard is it to confuse a drunk guy under the influence of marijuana? Could you trust the opinion of drunk and high people?

I'm not saying this sighting is "fake"... but I am saying it could be a HUGE error of judgement.

People under the influence of drugs make really bad judgments. Do you think they were capable of determining if it was an RC toy or not from the distance they were at while being under the influence? You do know alcohol effects your vision right?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join