It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a conspiracy to destroy the Bible

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

["YOU cannot use the bible to prove the bible']-YES I CAN-lol! what are you using it for?

again to you and romeo I heard an invisible audible voice that said He was Jesus before knowing any bible anything.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

I have to articles you would enjoy to read.
Exodus in Egypt
Exodus in the Wilderness
Tell me what you think.

hyksos?

i think the hyksos is more true than millions of jews (or thousands)in the desert for that long
correction hebrews, jew was not yet invented word yet
ill check the links
edit on 7-10-2010 by MurderCityDevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami

["YOU cannot use the bible to prove the bible']-YES I CAN-lol! what are you using it for?

again to you and romeo I heard an invisible audible voice that said He was Jesus before knowing any bible anything.

yeah and the guy who killed john lennon said a voice told him to kill john lennon

so jesus had to be there to whisper in your ear, is that his second coming?

oh no wait

he appeared to paul 3 times in his letters

so we are waiting for his 4th coming?
hmmm sounds fishy

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Does anyone really believe the Bible was written by someone other than a few men and what THEIR beliefs were??? Come on. If the Bible was from "the word of God" don't you think God would have come out with some addendums or updates in the last 2000 years or so?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by threadkiller
The bible is a man made social tool to help keep really stupid and crazy people under control... to bad it rarely works well.

Would you mind explaining the exponential increase

in mind altering drugs administered by 'psychiatrists'

"to help keep really stupid and crazy people under control?"

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Why Jesus is not the Messiah!

Christians counter that Jesus will fulfill these in the Second Coming, but Jewish sources show that the Messiah will fulfill the prophecies outright; in the Bible no concept of a second coming exists.

I have heard this Rabbi's claims before. They're bull.
Jesus didn't fulfill the requirements so why didn't he do em' while he was alive.
Messiah Truth

"If a king arises from the House of David who meditates on the Torah, occupies himself with the commandments as did his ancestor King David, observes the commandments of the Written and Oral Law, prevails upon all Israel to walk in the way of the Torah and to follow its direction, and fights the wars of God, it may be assumed that he is the Messiah. If he does these things and is fully successful, rebuilds the Third Temple on its location, and gathers the exiled Jews, he is beyond doubt the Messiah. But if he is not fully successful, or if he is killed, he is not the Messiah."

You consider Jesus was killed. So he cannot be the Messiah.
Plus the Virgin birth puts Jesus in the no zone.
Jesus' Genealogy

esus' genealogy, as we have it in the Christian Scriptures, does not allow him to be the Messiah. This point cannot be stressed strongly enough. No other "prophecies" one thinks Jesus fulfilled are relevant without this crucial brick in the wall.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Here is an article I would like you to read. It discusses what the letter is.
www.wnd.com...
Tell me what you think of it.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

John5.25-
I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live..."Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRed Hello,
Having a belief is fine, but having a belief in something so clearly manufactured for the control of people is something else. [/quote]

You fight the freedom of Jesus now and think you are right.

When the new world order establishes a one world religion that is NOT Jesus,
then you will truly know what the word control means and find that you are wrong.

People who desire freedom, and free thinking and love life need no such religious text to guide them.

" Now THE LORD is the spirit,
and where the Spirit of the Lord is,

THERE IS LIBERTY." 2 Corinthians 3:17 (Caps added for emphasis, mine)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The Torah starts with the book of Genesis in which God creates Man. At this time God does not call Man "Jews". God also does not create "Israel" in the beginning. He creates the Heavens and the Earth. As the story progresses, a people take up the name Jews as a label for their tribe. Israel is a name for their Kingdom. The name Jews is symbolic for Man. The name Israel is symbolic for Earth.

There are Seven continents and seven indigenous tribes. When these tribes are united once more (NWO), then the messiah will return to claim his Kingdom.

Bahhh But who is paying attention to these things anyway.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 7-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

["tell me what you think of it"]

But Schneider was given access to many of the rabbi's manuscripts, written in his own hand for the exclusive use of his students. He was struck by symbols painted by Kaduri all over the pages.
"They were crosses," said Schneider. "In the Jewish tradition, you don't use crosses. You don't even use plus signs because they might be mistaken for crosses. But there they were, painted in his own hand."
Asked what those symbols meant, Kaduri's family said they were "signs of the angel."

Exodus23.20-
See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since my Name is in him.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Well who knows. Judaism is about National Revelation. We would have to wait and see. You can take this Rabbi's word which goes against mainstream Judaism's view on the Messiah concept. Let's just give it time. I would love to talk to you about this, but I am quite busy now. However, very soon the Holy Temple in Jerusalem will be rebuilt, and Jews from all corners of the world will once again be living Jewishly and peacefully in Israel. If at that time it is apparent to you that Jesus had anything to do with it, or if you even happen to see him around at that time, meet me in a Jerusalem Café and we will discuss it then.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Acts-
Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Like others said already. You can't use the bible to prove the bible. Or your views. People interpret the Bible differently. I guess faith is all you need. Right?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by Rustami

Does anyone really believe the Bible was written by someone other than a few men and what THEIR beliefs were??? Come on. If the Bible was from "the word of God" don't you think God would have come out with some addendums or updates in the last 2000 years or so?

" For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book:

If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;

and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away
his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

Revelations 22: 18-19

God has already given the complete instruction manual.
When Jesus ascended back to His Father after The Resurrection,
The Holy Spirit that had been promised came to earth to help all believers.

It is this Spirit that will guide you into all understanding;
"But the anointing which you have recieved from Him abides in you, and you do not need
that anyone teach you:
but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has
taught you, you will aide in Him." 1 John 2 :27

Jesus did His part by dying on the cross for us. ALONE. Even His Father had to turn His back on His One
and only begotten Son; as all the sins and evil of all time for all eternity were heaped upon Him.

God has given you The Word. He has given The Holy Spirit to help ALL those who ask, help in learning.

It's the wooses and the babies, the self-centered pleasure seeking hedonists: that do not have the
courage and the guts to follow Jesus's path. Your time here on earth is a trial. God's waiting to see what
you do with the life He gave you.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Rustami

Well who knows. Judaism is about National Revelation. We would have to wait and see. You can take this Rabbi's word which goes against mainstream Judaism's view on the Messiah concept. Let's just give it time. I would love to talk to you about this, but I am quite busy now. However, very soon the Holy Temple in Jerusalem will be rebuilt, and Jews from all corners of the world will once again be living Jewishly and peacefully in Israel. If at that time it is apparent to you that Jesus had anything to do with it, or if you even happen to see him around at that time, meet me in a Jerusalem Café and we will discuss it then.

I do not think they will be living to peacefully. The Jews were not to have a home of their own until the return of the Messiah. What we have today is a Zionist plot to advance things ahead of the Messiah. For this Israel (the country) will suffer. The Jewish people were supposed to be persecuted and homeless until the return of the messiah. It's their covenant with God.

Or I could be wrong. I couldn't tell you where I read that at.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Well you continue to toss the word Messiah around and yet there hasn't been a Messiah yet.
Mashiach

• The idea of mashiach (messiah) is an ancient one in Judaism • The Jewish idea of mashiach is a great human leader like King David, not a savior • There is much speculation about when the mashiach will come • The Bible identifies several tasks that the mashiach will accomplish • Jews do not believe in Jesus because he did not accomplish these tasks

Jesus didn't fulfill what the Messiah was supposed to do.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom of Thought

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by Rustami

" For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book:

If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;

and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away
his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

Revelations 22: 18-19

God has already given the complete instruction manual.
When Jesus ascended back to His Father after The Resurrection,
The Holy Spirit that had been promised came to earth to help all believers.

It is this Spirit that will guide you into all understanding;
"But the anointing which you have recieved from Him abides in you, and you do not need
that anyone teach you:
but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has
taught you, you will aide in Him." 1 John 2 :27

Jesus did His part by dying on the cross for us. ALONE. Even His Father had to turn His back on His One
and only begotten Son; as all the sins and evil of all time for all eternity were heaped upon Him.

God has given you The Word. He has given The Holy Spirit to help ALL those who ask, help in learning.

It's the wooses and the babies, the self-centered pleasure seeking hedonists: that do not have the
courage and the guts to follow Jesus's path. Your time here on earth is a trial. God's waiting to see what
you do with the life He gave you.

then why arent you doing what baby jesus did and more?

john 14:12

12Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

see my earlier post and we can go and feed all the hungry people around the world
we can even walk on the water all the way to africa

oh and ps. so why isnt the so called devil and his demons forgiven then?
as you said
""as all the sins and evil of all time for all eternity were heaped upon Him""

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom of Thought

I am impressed by you knowing the bible so well to be able to pick out different lines. I have read the bible, and found it to be outdated on MANY points. Do you believe the all powerful being would leave his instructions to be that old and outdated.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join