It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new around here :) doubt anyone is going to read this, promise you will be suprised what you see

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
so he copied it from someone else or he is posting this everywhere?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puzzlemaniac
reply to post by mabus.angus
[more

You have plagiarized your information from:
fascistsoup.com...

Everything thing you say has been taken from fascistsoup.com

This is my second post after many years of visiting ATS. You were so simple to spot.

Nothing more needs to be said.

When I clicked on your link to fascistsoup, it was a link back to this article.
It looked to me, like fascistsoup is copying from ATS. So not plagiarized.
Circular reference.

edit on 6-10-2010 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

[more

fascistsoup.com...

This is my second post after many years of visiting ATS. You were so simple to spot.

Free cookie for you sir! You earned it.

Now we just need to learn if this work is stolen (plagiarized) or just something this poster is putting online in various places.

Either way...its looking like this thread will die a horrible death way before the date we are forced to wait for.

Man...the swarm of worms never stops.

Good job Puzzle!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Another reason I think it may be the same user, or someone stole from him...

Second lines are for chumps, and boy am I a chump.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
the link quoting this OP has a direct link back to it, seems like a member was making fun about this thread on another board,

Why would any sane individual do such a thing?

Man...people are just so closed minded to the truth!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I agree, i copied and pasted the first a) paragraph and it is re-linking. my bad. But i did find out that mabus was nostradamus name of the third anti-christ. could not find angus in relation to mabus though.
just google mabus nostadamus and that was my source.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It is linked back to ATS. He did not lift it from there.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

They've been here for a millennium. The scriptures were all written 2-3 millennium ago. Of course whenever someone channels so called prophecy from one of our friends out there they never explain how the alien knows the future and never give an answer when said prophecies turn out to be epic fails. Check your dental work, you may be getting something on the AM band. No professional military strategist would advise invading Iran. Can't be done without an armed force 2-3 times the size the US or NATO could put in the field.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

[more

fascistsoup.com...

Just goes to show that you can trust no one on this internet, no matter how sincere they seem. Obviously wanted a bit of attention. Im sure he wont post on tis thread again!

And people! you should not be so gullible!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
last 10 or so posts

About the actual topic:

Very interesting, We are having 3 separate near-future predictions closing in.. This is not what you see on ats everyday, every week, every month, or even every year!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"fact or fiction - who cares!"

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

[more

fascistsoup.com...

Just goes to show that you can trust no one on this internet, no matter how sincere they seem. Obviously wanted a bit of attention. Im sure he wont post on tis thread again!

And people! you should not be so gullible!

Again, the OP did not plagerize. Facist Soup copied the thread AND linked back to ATS.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I would like to point out, if the author is the same it adds credence to "getting the message out."

I mean, how many times has the argument "Why just post this on a message board" come up against claims like these?

Chances are it is the same person, both were posted on the same day. That is the evidence I am using to make my conclusion (flimsy as it is).

I wait patiently for the 20th! Then for the 22nd (My B-day)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

I would like to point out, if the author is the same it adds credence to "getting the message out."

I mean, how many times has the argument "Why just post this on a message board" come up against claims like these?

Chances are it is the same person, both were posted on the same day. That is the evidence I am using to make my conclusion (flimsy as it is).

I wait patiently for the 20th! Then for the 22nd (My B-day)

ATS staff knows who owns that site. I can 100% assure you, the OP did not plagerize the material.
edit on October 6th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
As a Christian I believe that you are being manipulated by demons. That being said I believe that what you say is probably true. At the very least this is what the PTB want. And by the powers that be, I am refering to the Prince of the power of the air(AKA the devil himself). I think it's very obvious that world leaders either seen or unseen have no regard for life or the people that are just trying to make their way, so to speak. But be of good cheer God is in control and maybe just maybe He isn't the tyrant that the church has portrayed Him as being. "it is not God's will that any perish but ALL come to everlasting life." Just my 2 cents worth.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

LOL! Sorry, that sounded so mafia!

"We know who owns you!"

(Thank you for the re-assurance too! I was on your side, trying to keep the thread from "that path".)

Anyway, I still say welcome to ATS to the OPer. And I still think the OPost is one of the better threads I have seen in a while, and it is in introductions!

I look forward to seeing "real" posts from you soon
And I want a 'Bob', ask him if he would meet me please. This is 100% serious, have him read my past posts (all of them, recent only) he will understand if there is anything to understand.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
do your friends tell you about next weeks tri-fecta results at Belmont race track?

please post ....

we all can use some help!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS buddy, and hope you enjoy your stay......
...also we'll see what happens on October 20th...plus pls bear with you fellow ATS posters...seems like its a quite a normal occurrence here for someone to come around with wild predictions of all sorts...not saying you are a prophet....also a crash doesn't look so impossible right now...but hope you're wrong!!!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
In either respect what does the market have to do with earth...
anything on the supposed "end date"?

I wanna know more

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join