It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draco Reptilians

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Daelume, could you answer my question? Why haven't these warlike, spacefaring lizards conquered our planet? Why are they doing all this in secret when they have a warrior caste that is obviously well adept at destroying planets?

Oh, and also as someone else asked before... Why haven't astronomers found this "2nd moon" of yours? Perhaps because it does not exist? Hmmm...

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Faisca]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If they do exist the reason they haven't killed/invaded us all yet is because maybe...

A. Our creaters the Anunaki would butrape them if they did

B. Earth is what the bible calls Hell and destroying us would destroy hell, so what they want to do is make all humans mind-controlled slaves so earth can be a worser hell

C. They got other motives

D. The reptilians don't exist

E. Their trying to make a race of mind-controlled Human-Reptile hybrids do be slave labor!

F. Maybe if we were created by the Anunaki and have Nefilim abilities the Reptiles are trying create Human/Reptile hybrids that are adept at developing Nefilim abilities.

I don't know im thinking one of the top are plausible.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
As for the "second moon", I somehow think that we'd be able to easily detect this, when we can detect planets orbiting a distant star.... Think about it.....

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
As for the "second moon", I somehow think that we'd be able to easily detect this, when we can detect planets orbiting a distant star.... Think about it.....

I've thought about it. And my conclusion is a shocking one... It does not exist.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Daelume...

This reads like fiction.

Also, when someone responds that your post is "unproveable crap", we'd expect more than an insult as a response. Granted, the comment from Gollwog may have been too harsh, however, he did not get a warn for his response (as it addressed the material) while you did (as you addressed the person).

When grand statements are made here, we expect to see material that backs up the claims. It would help your efforts here to provide links to content that help to substantiate your cliams.

If you think it reads like fiction, great for you. It doesn't change the fact that it is reality.

In terms of 'unprovable crap', when I have the time I'll compile some evidence for this thread.

Until then, ponder this:

Is the theory of evolution provable, technically, at least in the eyes of the mainstream?

No?

Well, do you believe in it?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca

Originally posted by Gazrok

I've thought about it. And my conclusion is a shocking one... It does not exist.

Great for you. Your opinion on the second moon does not change the fact that it does exist.

Its gravitational field is even recorded by NASA, and is currently affecting the weather patterns on Earth.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume
Until then, ponder this:

Is the theory of evolution provable, technically, at least in the eyes of the mainstream?

No?

Well, do you believe in it?

Is this reptilian malarky provable? No. Not until someone finds this 2nd moon, or witnesses some kind of shapeshifting lizardman.

Personally I subscribe to the idea that God created this world, and in my life I've had a lot more proof of His existence than proof of these reptilians.

And until you answer my queries I'm going to have to assume you don't have an answer and therefore what you're telling us is malarky.

Oh yeah.. and about the moon.. Why hasn't anyone found it? There are no pictures, no proof. Not one story about it in any kind of reputable news source.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Daelume, could you answer my question? Why haven't these warlike, spacefaring lizards conquered our planet? Why are they doing all this in secret when they have a warrior caste that is obviously well adept at destroying planets?

Oh, and also as someone else asked before... Why haven't astronomers found this "2nd moon" of yours? Perhaps because it does not exist? Hmmm...

They aren't stupid enough to just 'conquer' us and destroy the planet like Vikings.

Plus, they made a pact--a very important treaty regarding Earth-humans and the Earth when the first Earth-humans were originally created.

Essentially, after that treaty, Earth's status changed from that of a colony to that of a genetic and cultural experiment.

Under that treaty, if they Draco were to break it, they would get into some unwanted battles with the Hatona Council and the Galactic Federation.

As a result, the Draco decided to infiltrate the non-Reptilian experiments on Earth by creating a hybrid species that would conquer them all.

Their plan succeeded, in their eyes, in a short timeframe.

After about a hundred thousand years or so of cultural 'experimentation' (strategic manipulation), the Draco destroyed and/or conquered every single other 'cultural experiment' on the planet.

This was pretty easy for them because Earth-humans have a Draco base sequence in their DNA, opening them up to Reptilian manipulation and mind-control.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Personally I subscribe to the idea that God created this world, and in my life I've had a lot more proof of His existence than proof of these reptilians.

I don't, but EVEN the concept of god sounds more logical then the idea that we are controled by lizard men.

You have yet to show any proof of your claims. Do you plan on doing so any time soon?

link   

Originally posted by Daelume Its gravitational field is even recorded by NASA,
Links? Studies? Charts? Graphs? Source material of any type would be helpful. If you review the terms and conditions (linked in my sig) you'll notice that we dislike members who knowingly post false information. Since you're repeating the posting of information that cannot be verified, we'd need to consider if you're falling into this category. -sorry- But if you look up to the top of the page, and click on the "deny" button in the board menu, you'll understand why.

link   

Originally posted by aukaiman8000
If they do exist the reason they haven't killed/invaded us all yet is because maybe...

E. Their trying to make a race of mind-controlled Human-Reptile hybrids do be slave labor!

This is absolutely correct. They have spent thousands of years increasing our population and 'purifying' us so that they could have a hybrid slave-race (we are already Draco-human hybrids) to do their dirty work.

A massive hybrid army will be created if their plans succeed, and a New World Empire, based on Earth, will span out across the planets--conquering the entire periphery of the galaxy in the name of the Draco Empire.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Daelume]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   

They aren't stupid enough to just 'conquer' us and destroy the planet like Vikings.

Plus, they made a pact--a very important treaty regarding Earth-humans and the Earth when the first Earth-humans were originally created.

Essentially, after that treaty, Earth's status changed from that of a colony to that of a genetic and cultural experiment.

Under that treaty, if they Draco were to break it, they would get into some unwanted battles with the Hatona Council and the Galactic Federation.

As a result, the Draco decided to infiltrate the non-Reptilian experiments on Earth by creating a hybrid species that would conquer them all.

After about a hundred thousand years or so of cultural 'experimentation' (strategic manipulation), the Draco destroyed and/or conquered every single other 'cultural experiment' on the planet.

This was pretty easy for them because Earth-humans have a Draco base sequence in their DNA, opening them up to Reptilian manipulation and mind-control.

Hmm... This sounds way too much like a science ficition movie to be believeable. This could definitely make a good scifi story... But I'm sorry, it's a bit hard to subscribe to. I think until I see a guy shapeshift into a reptile with my own eyes, I will continue to think that David Icke is a fool and this theory is rubbish.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

This is why their servants (similar to the greys for the Reptilians), which is a bear-like humanoid race, are seen all over Africa today, called by them the Tokoloshe or Tikiloshe.

Oh really? Um... I've never seen a bear-like humanoid race anywhere, much less all over Africa. Don't you think we'd hear about this? Yeah, I do.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Hmm... This sounds way too much like a science ficition movie to be believeable. This could definitely make a good scifi story... But I'm sorry, it's a bit hard to subscribe to. I think until I see a guy shapeshift into a reptile with my own eyes, I will continue to think that David Icke is a fool and this theory is rubbish.

Believe whatever you want. It doesn't change reality.

And in terms of it 'sounding like science fiction', well, science fiction has been so popular lately because the government has commissioned it (shows like Star Trek and movies like Star Wars, for instance, were NSA-sponsored), in order to condition us for a Staged Alien Invasion.

This way, people will not be too severely effected when they find out the truth about aliens. They will panic just enough, however, to be united against a 'common threat', i.e. the NWO will be re-enforced.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

I don't, but EVEN the concept of god sounds more logical then the idea that we are controled by lizard men.

You have yet to show any proof of your claims. Do you plan on doing so any time soon?

God has already been proven to exist. You are deluded if you think otherwise.

The Reptilians are real, but as with most things (including all scientific theories), the proof lies in the realisation of a logical whole rather than in individual bits of evidence.

link   

Believe whatever you want. It doesn't change reality.

And in terms of it 'sounding like science fiction', well, science fiction has been so popular lately because the government has commissioned it (shows like Star Trek and movies like Star Wars, for instance, were NSA-sponsored), in order to condition us for a Staged Alien Invasion.

What? Now I NEED you to post some proof of this allegation. Star Wars wasn't commissioned by anything other than George Lucas' crazy mind. Want to give me some proof of this? Because that's horribly wrong, and such a false statement. That your credibility is going right down the crapper with everything you post.

link   
SHOW
ME
THE
PROOF!!!

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   

This is why their servants (similar to the greys for the Reptilians), which is a bear-like humanoid race, are seen all over Africa today, called by them the Tokoloshe or Tikiloshe.

Oh really? Um... I've never seen a bear-like humanoid race anywhere, much less all over Africa. Don't you think we'd hear about this? Yeah, I do.

Actually, you don't hear about most of the stuff that goes on in Africa.

Are you aware, for instance, that Human Life International proved that AIDS in Africa was originally introduced by the World Health Organisation (United Nations) via vaccinations?

Africa is mostly ignored by the mainstream media. If you live in America--even moreso.

Besides that, aliens in general, as well as any truth regarding politics, is either spun or just ignored by the mainstream media in all Western nations.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
SHOW ME THE PROOF!!!

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Jonna]

Amen...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Actually, you don't hear about most of the stuff that goes on in Africa.

Yeah but I'm pretty damn sure that I'd hear about some kind of humanoid bear...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join