It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draco Reptilians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by Daelume
Its gravitational field is even recorded by NASA,

Links?
Studies?
Charts?
Graphs?
Source material of any type would be helpful.

If you review the terms and conditions (linked in my sig) you'll notice that we dislike members who knowingly post false information. Since you're repeating the posting of information that cannot be verified, we'd need to consider if you're falling into this category.

-sorry-

But if you look up to the top of the page, and click on the "deny" button in the board menu, you'll understand why.

I know what you're saying. I certainly do not fall into that category.

Remember the big Hale Bopp scare?

Well, after that Illuminati-created cult in San Diego killed themselves, the object behind Hale Bopp became a laughing stock. But that didn't change the fact that there was plenty of proof that it was there. It was refuted for the most part on account of the fact that it did not behave naturally.

It steered itself out of the way of Earth, and disappeared behind the moon.

There have been lots of comets that just appear out of nowhere lately. These are not comets. They are mostly alien craft--particularly Reptilian.

The data on this exists at Richard Hoagland's site somewhere (www.enterprisemission.com) in the archives.

I know them to be Reptilian craft both from information I have personally received and information from people like Stewart Swerdlow, for instance, who says the same thing.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
SHOW
ME
THE
PROOF!!!

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Jonna]

Define 'proof', first.

And secondly, I'd like you to prove to me any mainstream idea. The Darwinian evolution of man, for instance.

Prove it.

In terms of physical reality, you can really only evidence something--and in terms of Darwinian evolution, there is a lot more evidence of intelligent design.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

God has already been proven to exist. You are deluded if you think otherwise.

Ok! Let me get this straight. God requisitioned the lizard men here to tempt us into evil. In actuality, the lizard men are fallen angels. The lizard in that Gieco comercial is a propaganda spreader on how lizards are all nice and cuddly.

I have no idea as to where your invisible moon comes into this.

And we are never going to see it coming!

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Define 'proof', first.

Proof ( P ) Pronunciation Key (prf) n.

The evidence or argument that compels the mind to accept an assertion as true.

The validation of a proposition by application of specified rules, as of induction or deduction, to assumptions, axioms, and sequentially derived conclusions.

A statement or argument used in such a validation.

Convincing or persuasive demonstration: was asked for proof of his identity; an employment history that was proof of her dependability.
The state of being convinced or persuaded by consideration of evidence.
Determination of the quality of something by testing; trial: put one's beliefs to the proof.

And secondly, I'd like you to prove to me any mainstream idea. The Darwinian evolution of man, for instance.

I'm not sure, but I think that AIR is pretty provable even though we can't see it. That's about as mainstream as you can get......Unless your now claiming not to breathe air or something.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You know what, I'm sorry! I'm a big enough man to admit when I am wrong. I just walked outside to have a smoke and was attacked by a Draco reptilian. My buddy had his camera phone handy and snapped this picture. I guess you have your proof now.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
As for the "second moon", I somehow think that we'd be able to easily detect this, when we can detect planets orbiting a distant star.... Think about it.....

It was detected. It was the 'companion' behind the Hale Bopp comet, and its gravitational field is wreaking havoc to the Earth's weather-patterns.

Just look at all of the tornadoes and hurricanes that have occured lately.

Its gravitational field can clearly be detected, though it is not visible because it remains behind the moon.

It even steered itself there back in 1996-7

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwh0
Damn those Lizards are busy sods

Good on you for posting what you think is the truth but you really need to back what you say up with proof or it does not amount to much really.

David Icke has compiled a lot of stuff relating to this, but by no means all of it.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Define 'proof', first.

Proof ( P ) Pronunciation Key (prf) n.

The evidence or argument that compels the mind to accept an assertion as true.

The validation of a proposition by application of specified rules, as of induction or deduction, to assumptions, axioms, and sequentially derived conclusions.

A statement or argument used in such a validation.

Convincing or persuasive demonstration: was asked for proof of his identity; an employment history that was proof of her dependability.
The state of being convinced or persuaded by consideration of evidence.
Determination of the quality of something by testing; trial: put one's beliefs to the proof.

I'm not sure, but I think that AIR is pretty provable even though we can't see it. That's about as mainstream as you can get......Unless your now claiming not to breathe air or something.

I'm not saying that 'there is no absolute truth'. Obviously, there is, at least within certain constructs.

However, you still haven't answered my question about Darwinian evolution.

Can you prove it?

Even furthermore, if you do not believe in a God, you seriously need to rethink your logical patterns.

Atheism has to be on of the most absolutely ridiculous 'philosophies' out there.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You know what, I'm sorry! I'm a big enough man to admit when I am wrong. I just walked outside to have a smoke and was attacked by a Draco reptilian. My buddy had his camera phone handy and snapped this picture. I guess you have your proof now.

Is that from "V"?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
In terms of "The Bear", someone asked about why we don't hear about them.

Well, go to Africa and ask any Zulu about the Tokoloshe, and they almost certainly will know what you are talking about and describe the Bear.

For instance, here is Credo Mutwa's account of the Tokoloshe:

Now, then, the last creature, sir, a creature which is so well known in South Africa, and elsewhere in Africa, that if you mention its name, people smile. It is called a Tokoloshe. Every African knows what a Tokoloshe is. Some call it Tikoloshe.
It looks like a very nasty looking teddy-bear in appearance, in that it�s head is like that of a teddy-bear, but it has got a thick, sharp, bony ridge on top of its head. The ridge goes from above its forehead to the back of its head, and with this ridge it can knock down an ox by butting it with its head. This creature causes the Black people in certain places to raise their beds on bricks, one brick laid on top of the other one, about 3 feet above the ground. And you find this all over South Africa. This Tokoloshe likes to play with children, and has been seen hundreds of times by school children, in various parts of South Africa, even in recent times.
Sometimes it will terrorize children by scratching them as they sleep, leaving long, parallel scratches on a child�s back and upon a child�s thighs, scratches that become infected and itch terribly. [...]. Now, this creature is not only known in South Africa amongst Black people, it is also known, sir, amongst Polynesian people of Hawaii, and other islands in the Pacific. These people lift their huts, their grass houses, on stilts, to the height exactly that Africans lift their bed. When you ask a Polynesian, "Why do you built your huts like this?" The Polynesian will say, "We want to protect ourselves from Tiki." Now, this is interesting, sir-that a creature exactly like the one seen in South Africa is also seen on some Pacific islands, and the name by which it is known in the Pacific, Tiki, is very close to the African word Tikiloshe, or Tokoloshe."

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
As for the "second moon", I somehow think that we'd be able to easily detect this, when we can detect planets orbiting a distant star.... Think about it.....

It's somewhat like the "Death Star" from Star Wars.

It's not extremely gigantic.

It probably discarded alot of the material it was trailing and using as a cloak.

By now it most likely is around the size of a large Earth-city.

It contains tens of millions of warriors, but considering the spherical shape, etc. it really doesn't have to be very large.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

In terms of "The Bear", someone asked about why we don't hear about them.

Well, go to Africa and ask any Zulu about the Tokoloshe, and they almost certainly will know what you are talking about and describe the Bear.

Yeah people also tell stories of sasquatches, yetis, giant ground sloths, lochness monsters, quetzocotals, huge anacondas, goat sucking aliens, mothmen, etc, etc, etc.

Just because people in Africa (a continent with a predomantly tribal history and lifestyle, with lots of different religions, stories, etc, etc) tell stories about this big teddy bear, doesn't mean it exists.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

However, you still haven't answered my question about Darwinian evolution. Can you prove it?

Evolution occurs and yes that is a fact, but more specifically as for men evolving from apes? No I can not prove that, but when did I say that I could or that I believed in it? This discussion isn't about that anyway. There are plenty of threads around on it if you are interested.

Even furthermore, if you do not believe in a God, you seriously need to rethink your logical patterns. Atheism has to be on of the most absolutely ridiculous 'philosophies' out there.

You are claiming that reptile people exist (with no proof) in the same breath that you are saying a God exists!?! I think that a lot of religious people would find that offensive. And who said that I am an athiest??? I simply do not believe in god as a conscious being.

Don't assume so much. You know the old saying (ass u me) makes an ass out of you and me.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
In terms of other moons, Earth already has 3 recognised moons. One of them is a captured asteroid. The other one is a strange object which has a very 'programmed' orbit.

You can look this up yourself. It is mainstream fact.

In terms of the Draco Planetoid, it is probably staying behind the Dark Side of the Moon.

It is not as big as you might think--as I stated earlier only about the size of a large city.

After all, it 'snuck' into Earth orbit trailing a 25-mile diameter comet called Hale Bopp.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Dae,

I'm sorry, but this thread is absurd. You have no proof other than "personal" information. My advice to you is to put down the pipe and pen and walk away from this thread.

You don't have anything substantial here and there is a rule about posting information that is known to be untrue. It appears as though you do truly believe a lot of this drivel though, so perhaps you don't fall in that category.

Come back when you have something to substantiate your claims.

Thank you,
Lukefj

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
Dae,

I'm sorry, but this thread is absurd. You have no proof other than "personal" information. My advice to you is to put down the pipe and pen and walk away from this thread.

You don't have anything substantial here and there is a rule about posting information that is known to be untrue. It appears as though you do truly believe a lot of this drivel though, so perhaps you don't fall in that category.

Come back when you have something to substantiate your claims.

Thank you,
Lukefj

Actually, the first post in the thread contained information from Stewart Swerdlow's "Blue Blood, True Blood"

Secondly, I just posted an article on the Earth's second moon, Cruithne, which is recognised by mainstream science and has a very peculiar (programmed/artificial) orbit.

However, this is not the Draco Planetoid, as it has been here for quite some time. It is likely some other type of alien monitoring station.

Often, they are built from organic material, and are assymetrical--usually hollowed out asteroids.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
. It appears as though you do truly believe a lot of this drivel

Thank you,
Lukefj

I don't want to know what sort of 'drivel' you believe in.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Though not containing totally accurate information, Dr. Joe Lewels' article on the Reptilians is worth noting.

www.geocities.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

However, this is not the Draco Planetoid, as it has been here for quite some time. It is likely some other type of alien monitoring station.

Well I was going to congratulate you for backing up some of your ridiculous claims... But then I read this and realized that you claimed your own evidence didnt prove your claims... That um... Is foolish. But whatever...

Yes, and I also don't understand how you can claim that God exists in the same breath that you're saying it's logical to believe that these reptilians also exist...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join