It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draco Reptilians

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
Dae,

Thank you for the wonderful reading. I will place these links next to all the other works of non-fiction in my collection like "Alice in Wonderland," "Moby Dick," and "Harry and the Hendersons" LOL

PS. You could have posted them all in one post

Thanks again, you have been quite entertaining.

Lukefj

Go ahead and be ignorant. People started to laugh when I mentioned a second moon, but that's mainstream science that any astronomer knows about.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca

Originally posted by Daelume
In terms of "The Bear", someone asked about why we don't hear about them.

Well, go to Africa and ask any Zulu about the Tokoloshe, and they almost certainly will know what you are talking about and describe the Bear.

Yeah people also tell stories of sasquatches, yetis, giant ground sloths, lochness monsters, quetzocotals, huge anacondas, goat sucking aliens, mothmen, etc, etc, etc.

Just because people in Africa (a continent with a predomantly tribal history and lifestyle, with lots of different religions, stories, etc, etc) tell stories about this big teddy bear, doesn't mean it exists.

First of all, the Sasquatch has been proven to exist quite extensively. Ask any genuine Cherokee about it and they will describe its entire history and origin in Atlantis.

Secondly, the Africans do not just 'tell stories' about the Bear, they actually physically take measures to protect themselves from these very real and tangible creatures.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Of course, like most other ignorant mind-controlled Westerners, you probably think that anything coming from an African must just be a 'tall tale' or an 'ethnic story'.

It's a lot easier to sleep at night when you ignore everything uttered by a ngger in cape like Mutwa, isn't it?

Why doesn't anyone just come out and admit that they're racist?

It makes me sick.

You would listen to Dan Rather spew his lies, but not to every Aboriginal person on Earth.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Daelume]

edit
offensive post subject title removed

[edit on 25-6-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I also would like to thank you for the wealth of interesting theories. I'll peruse them at my leisure.

What I want to know, and this will probably be my last addition to this thread because it's damn ridiculous, is why should I believe in this theory? Why should I believe this over my religion, over Area 51 theories, over the grey theories, over theories that aliens are insectoid in nature, over theories that there are no aliens, over theories that say sasquatch is an interdimensional being, over theories that the Illuminati began as a group of scientists and turned into a huge banking organization, over theories that Dick Cheny is a robot (thank you, National Inquirer), etc.

Do you catch my drift? There are a lot of theories out there, some are more nutzo than others (ahem... Dave Icke...) so why should I subscribe to this reptoid nonsense? You tell me because it's reality, and even if I don't accept it, that doesnt matter. Well I'll tell you that none of this is real, and you're following some crazy delusions, you're being led as some kind of sheep by people who are into writing a lot of books so people like you will buy them and they will make lots of money.

In the words of Agent Smith, "Why, Mr. Daelume? Why, why, why? Why do you persist?"

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

First of all, the Sasquatch has been proven to exist quite extensively. Ask any genuine Cherokee about it and they will describe its entire history and origin in Atlantis.

No offence intended (no really), but is there anything that you do NOT believe?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Dae,

I don't think I'm being ignorant at all. In fact, I'm pretty positive I am denying ignorance by choosing not to believe fiction and searching for real proof.

I also don't think people were laughing when you mentioned other moons in the manner you perceive. Sure there are other things orbiting earth, but when you speak of moons people tend to think of something larger. These smaller asteroids which you call moons do exist, sure, but stating that they are inhabited by aliens requires a new degree of proof.

There is a sliding scale for proof here and it really is quite simple. The more sensational the claim the heavier the burden of proof required. It's a simple fact. Thus, when you make claims that are exceptionally sensational you are required by members to provide an exceptional amount of proof, beyond heresay, personal experience, and websites that are less than credible.

Lukefj

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca
I also would like to thank you for the wealth of interesting theories. I'll peruse them at my leisure.

What I want to know, and this will probably be my last addition to this thread because it's damn ridiculous, is why should I believe in this theory? Why should I believe this over my religion, over Area 51 theories, over the grey theories, over theories that aliens are insectoid in nature, over theories that there are no aliens, over theories that say sasquatch is an interdimensional being, over theories that the Illuminati began as a group of scientists and turned into a huge banking organization, over theories that Dick Cheny is a robot (thank you, National Inquirer), etc.

Do you catch my drift? There are a lot of theories out there, some are more nutzo than others (ahem... Dave Icke...) so why should I subscribe to this reptoid nonsense? You tell me because it's reality, and even if I don't accept it, that doesnt matter. Well I'll tell you that none of this is real, and you're following some crazy delusions, you're being led as some kind of sheep by people who are into writing a lot of books so people like you will buy them and they will make lots of money.

In the words of Agent Smith, "Why, Mr. Daelume? Why, why, why? Why do you persist?"

There are greys, and there is a God, if that's what you're asking, and yes, there are insectoids as well.

There is no reason to believe this 'over' anything.

There is simply reason to believe it--because, well, it is reality. I know this for a fact, and I'll at least attempt to convey that to you.

Stewart Swerdlow has very detailed knowledge of the Reptilians. Ask him at his website ([urll]www.stewartswerdlow.com[/url])

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

No offence intended (no really), but is there anything that you do NOT believe?

I'm extremely sceptical about everything, actually.

Your problem is that you are not sceptical enough about mainstream ideas.

I don't really blame you. You've probably just spent too much time attending a public school as a kid, what David Rockefeller called "Government Training Facilities"

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

There is simply reason to believe it--because, well, it is reality. I know this for a fact, and I'll at least attempt to convey that to you.

How so? Have you seen these creatures or the effects of their actions on some part of your life?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
You assume way too much. First of all, let me reply to the post above this and tell you that I believe sasquatch exists. But it has origins in Atlantis? Come now...

Second of all people in Central America take measures to protect themselves against baby killing witches, does that mean they exist?

Now for this ridiculous post...

Of course, like most other ignorant mind-controlled Westerners, you probably think that anything coming from an African must just be a 'tall tale' or an 'ethnic story'.

Why doesn't anyone just come out and admit that they're racist?

You would listen to Dan Rather spew his lies, but not to every Aboriginal person on Earth.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Daelume]

1. I'm not ignorant, nor am I mind controlled. I understand that people, especially tribal people, tell stories to explain things they don't understand. Throughout history people have told myths and legends, they don't all have basis in reality or have to exist as truths. That doesn't make me ignorant of other cultures. Hell I was told stories about Santa and boogie men when I was a kid, do they exist?

2. I really don't think you should be using words like the N word you used. Nor should you be calling me racist. I take offense at that. Just because I don't believe African tribal stories as absolute truth does NOT mean I am racist. I'd like an apology. (P.S. I know you were talking about me when you made that statement, because I was the one that questioned the man-bears of Africa, ok?)

3. I thoroughly enjoy learning about mythology and legend, a lot more than I'd like to listen to Dan Rather. Another assumption you really shouldn't have made.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You have no idea how many people here would disagree with you. But please inform me as to what I believe that is a lie since you seem to know so much about me even though I do not believe I have ever spoken to you before.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
Dae,

I don't think I'm being ignorant at all. In fact, I'm pretty positive I am denying ignorance by choosing not to believe fiction and searching for real proof.

I also don't think people were laughing when you mentioned other moons in the manner you perceive. Sure there are other things orbiting earth, but when you speak of moons people tend to think of something larger. These smaller asteroids which you call moons do exist, sure, but stating that they are inhabited by aliens requires a new degree of proof.

There is a sliding scale for proof here and it really is quite simple. The more sensational the claim the heavier the burden of proof required. It's a simple fact. Thus, when you make claims that are exceptionally sensational you are required by members to provide an exceptional amount of proof, beyond heresay, personal experience, and websites that are less than credible.

Lukefj

Well, then they don't understand the definition of a 'moon'.

There are plenty of moons orbiting the Earth, including a relatively large one behind the moon. This is just fact.

From what I know, it is also a fact that this moon is a Draco planetoid placed in orbit which contains several millions of their warriors.

You only perceive the Draco as ficiton because the idea of Draco reptilians conflicts with mainstream belief systems.

I'm warning you that you should be more sceptical of mainstream ideas, as they are for the most part out and out lies.

School, since at least Carnegie and Rockefeller, has also been a total mind-control programme designed to mislead the popoulous.

The Illuminati horde all of hte useful knowledge for themselves while teaching the popuolous lies.

Just look at the Keynesian economic system. People are taught to believe that it is the best economic theory out there. However, it is total B.S. compared to Austrian economics, which is ironically the economic system that Keynes himself used!

Rockefeller recently admitted that he is a follower of the Austrian school (economically) as well.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You have no idea how many people here would disagree with you. But please inform me as to what I believe that is a lie since you seem to know so much about me even though I do not believe I have ever spoken to you before.

I know that most people on Earth at the moment don't believe in Draco Reptilians, but all that I can say about that is that they are very wrong in that belief.

Most of the people at the top know about the Reptilians by now. The Illuminati were "Illuminated" about their true heritage starting around 1947.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
please provide a link or proof of the moon orbiting behind our known moon. No questions asked if you can provide a link from a site with credibility.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

please inform me as to what I believe that is a lie since you seem to know so much about me even though I do not believe I have ever spoken to you before.

You'd have to tell me what you believe about the world in general first.

What is your belief regarding:

Politics.

The Bush Administration.

Aliens.

Genetics.

The Foundation of Reality.

Evolution.

Paleontology.

Anthropology.

?

To begin with.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry if it offends you to inform you that you, and in fact most of the world, has been lied to about most major 'belief systems', but it is simply a fact.

And trust me, I had to break down a lot worse than just lies to realise what was going on. I knew about the Reptilians, sure, but I was programmed to be in league with the Illuminati. I still have a lot of programming issues that I need to get over.

A friend of mine is being recruited into the CFR. His programming (greed/oppressive-type) has totally taken over his consciousness.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

please inform me as to what I believe that is a lie since you seem to know so much about me even though I do not believe I have ever spoken to you before.

You'd have to tell me what you believe about the world in general first. What is your belief regarding: Politics. The Bush Administration. Aliens. Genetics. The Foundation of Reality. Evolution. Paleontology. Anthropology.

So you claim to know me by making blanket statements about what I believe and then ask for all the my viewpoint on things that you have already condemed me on?
You are a piece of work my friend. I suppose this nonsence explains why you are averaging: (112.2 messages per day)

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well ignoring the fact that you haven't apologized for calling me a racist...

If you know so much about these reptoids and their plans... And they're such a powerful people/organization. Why are you still alive? How are you able to tell us all this "secret" information and not be killed. It seems to me that these reptoids wouldn't want their most secret plans and information to get out.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

How so? Have you seen these creatures or the effects of their actions on some part of your life?

Of course I have. I've seen certain Earth-humans shapeshift into Reptilian form. Mostly during rituals.

I've been abducted by greys, programmed about the Dragon Bloodlines and the righteousness of the Illuminati, etc.

You don't have to take it from me, though, just look at Swerdlow's or Castello's information, which mirrors identically what I and thousands of others have come out and talked about.

Most of this stuff happens to bloodline people, it seems. The mainstream populous has no idea what is going on among the elite.

Because of my bloodline, I know/am connected to a lot of people involved in the Illuminati. My uncle, one of my best friend's fathers (Illuminatus), my friend's former husband (CFR), another friend's uncle (CFR), my great grandfather (Illuminatus), my father (programming and modified genetics and extreme above average intelligence as a result), several doctors, several military officials (I used to live in Colorado right next to the Lockheed Martin compound), a Monarch sex slave, etc.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You'd have to tell me what you believe about the world in general first. What is your belief regarding: Politics. The Bush Administration. Aliens. Genetics. The Foundation of Reality. Evolution. Paleontology. Anthropology.

So you claim to know me by making blanket statements about what I believe and then ask for all the my viewpoint on things that you have already condemed me on?
You are a piece of work my friend. I suppose this nonsence explains why you are averaging: (112.2 messages per day)

It is clear from your behavior that you believe in mainstream idea and overall have many incorrect beliefs.

I merely wanted you to clarify exactly what they are.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join