It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal Academy to discuss “extra-terrestrial life and the UN agenda” *BREAKING NEWS*

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clavicula
mentions of Gliese system planets a few years ago with the potential of supporting life due to their location in the so called "goldie lock" zone. However thes planets were later found to be just outside the necessary orbit to allow for liquid water. This new find which they now believe is defenitly within the correct distance from the mother star is dubbed 581g not 581e.

Thanks... yes quite right here is the list and discovery dates

Gliese 581 b
August 22, 2005 discovered
November 30, 2005 announced
en.wikipedia.org...

Gliese 581 c
April 4, 2007 discovered
April 24, 2007 announced
en.wikipedia.org...

Gliese 581 d
24 April 2007 discovered
en.wikipedia.org...

Gliese 581 e
21 April 2009 discovered
April 29, 2009 announced
en.wikipedia.org...

The planet was discovered by an Observatory of Geneva team led by Michel Mayor, using the HARPS instrument on the European Southern Observatory 3.6 m (140 in) telescope in La Silla, Chile. The discovery was announced on 21 April 2009.

Gliese 581 f
29 September 2010 discovered
en.wikipedia.org...

Gliese 581 g
September 29, 2010 discovered
en.wikipedia.org...

Gliese G and F were just discovered 29 September 2010 THAT is why it was released recently. I hope that clears up some people's misconceptions on the timing of the news release

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Life in this universe is more rare than he can possibly imagine.

We all immerse ourselves in speculation. Your above speculation is no different.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
i dont know if anyone was following the nasa and ibex press releases but for disclosure to happen a change in scientific thinking is needed
the latest i can understand says the universe is far more energetic than previously thought and that there is an unexpected change in the way we are now allowed to veiw the universe
this scientific u turn is a massive indicator that science is now accepting the new info and the implications of space travel and time distence calculations

the thing atm is you have religious ,scientific and un announcements of a major paradim shift all at the same time
why now?

xploder

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hear hear.

I'll second that.

If the good guys went public though, the bad guys would have a floodlight on them, and wouldn't be able to do what they do.

I appreciate there's probably a lot more complexity to it than that, and i'm over simplifying things somewhat, but still.

I would say that for FULL disclosure to become a reality, an amnesty of sorts for those that have been involved in..shall we say, the 'darker' aspects of ongoing cover up, approved and ratified by the world court, and individual nations legislature and judiciaries needs to be in place.

A release from oaths of secrecy, from whatever clearance level from 'restricted' upwards that happens to be applicable to the individual or organisation concerned, with regards to this subject (with provisos for certain topics that may stray into other national security areas) also needs to be implemented.

The 'good guys' coming clean, could only work in their favour and strengthen their hand, surely?

Hopefully, a few of them read these boards and know just how ready we are for the truth.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by rajaten

Hmmm... The " New Deal " between The Crown and the Vatican.... the UN Alien Ambassador .... The new Earth-like planets discovery, Oxygen on Mars, and now this...

edit on 1-10-2010 by Arken because: add S&F

Hold on. Did I read you say oxygen on mars correctly? Did I miss something?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
One of the topics for discussion at the Royal Society conference on extraterrestrial life next week, I see, is: 'Extraterrestrial Life and arising political issues for the UN agenda'. I'm trying to understand how the discovery of planets in another solar system, even if it's eventually established by remote sensing that they appear to contain life, becomes a political issue on Earth. Even the detection of an unambiguously artificial radio signal from such a planet doesn't strike me as falling under the classification of politics. 'Political issues for the UN agenda' sounds a lot more like the representative of an extraterrestrial government turning up, and seeking recognition at the UN. Ross

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Much better a false flag alien invasion than a false flag angels and demons myth. It shows some progress at the very least.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
September 13, 2010
Retired NORAD Officer's New Book Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010
www.prweb.com...

Thanks for bring this to attention. But, now I can unequivocally say I am confused.

Utilizing the theme of the Four Horsemen as symbolic metaphor, Fulham warns mankind will survive all of these future challenges, except the CO2 pollution of our atmosphere. According to information provided to the author by the Transcendors, the build-up of CO2 pollution is rising 1% annually to a “critical mass” of 22% in which mankind could not survive ”without outside intervention.”

Global warming scam or isn't it? What's true and what isn't? I know in my bones all of these headline global issues are interconnected, but how? I am one of the nay sayers to the O2 increase and blame it on the sun, so what's going on?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I'm as exited as any ATSer about all this, but we should wait until that conference happens to have an opinion.

By other hand, we can feel it it's close....I don't know what, but it's close.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

1) The UN appoint an ambassador for first contact!........!

Well in lieu of all our space-programs like the Kepler, Cassini Huygen, the Mars Rovers et al, setting up an ambassador only seems logical just in case something did come up. After all folks...we are looking for Extra-terrestrial life out there somewhere.
What does everyone think we are doing with all our space programs? Looking for PIXIES?
We do have other SPACE missions, but looking for other earth-like planets is on the list.
I mean, doesn't the word SPACE give you all a clue?

2) U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects leading to an event at the Press Club in DC that was covered by the MSM .......!

This seems to be a revelation to the OP but, this is not news. We already had this
information and already know about it. You Tubers have it covered. le shrug

3) Vatican’s astronomer says he'd love to ‘Baptiste an alien’.......!

We know, we know, the Vatican wants to baptize everyone, not just aliens.
Yes we know the History of the Inquisition etc. I especially like Mel Brooks version
of it! And too after the Galileo debacle, forgiving the astronomer 400 years after they excommunicated him, well to me that is laughable. Yes, the Vatican needs to give the appearance that they are in the "know".

4) Discovery of the first earth like planet able to produce life........!

They said that about Gliese 581 c as well. That was in 2007. We were waiting for more planets in that system to unveil. Finding any planet that may be earth-like is always exciting news especially being so close 20 light years away. Hell, they even say that about Mars with the water and methane found!

The launching of the Kepler Mission is a NASA space observatory designed to discover Earth-like planets orbiting other stars

5) Mars, Here We Come! Congress Approves $19 Billion NASA Budget.....!

Um...yeah? So? Mars is easier to get at. Nothing unusual about that. Mars is an on-going project. We have the Rovers up there (my fave bots).
Nothing new about that!

6) Stephen Hawking, one of the most respected and revered scientific minds come out and states his position on the topic........!

What is the big deal about a scientist cautioning people? I think his comment was wise! Since when do scientists NOT have an opinion about LIFE outside our Solar System?

To bottom-line this whole thing, "We are all aware that WE are looking for earth-like planets"!
This has been an ON-GOING PROJECT! Instead of jumping to conclusions, sit back and
enjoy the ride!

Well, people love to speculate.......so what else is new?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Global warming cant be a scam. There is something big happening. This year theres been very little rain and theres supposedly theres going to be little snow. The world is obviously changing, for the better or worse nobody can no for sure. When "it" happens hopefully u are prepared..

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Did everyone forget that this October 15 there is to be contact? I saw it on here but can't find it in search for some reason. Last year it was suppose to be Oct 14. Also there is a lot of stuff that was on ATS about October 2010
(from search/October 2010 www.abovetopsecret.com... 253Afzhl_cfnikq%2526cof%253DFORID%253A9%2526q%253D%2522contact%252Boctober%2522%252B%2526sa%253DSearch&cx=010913664321846374563%3Afzhl_cfnikq&cof=FORI D%3A9&q=%22october+2010%22+&sa=Search#914 )
Also there are patents on saucer like technology from the 60's that has been shown on TV - those the filmed craft didn't fly, just hovered.
All I'm saying is be aware and don't fall to fantasy during these times. Project Bluebeam may be in effect.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
From a mostly unbiased viewpoint (I do believe we have been visited by ET.), I'd have to say that all of this MSM talk is gearing up for something relating to the disclosure, or, open MSM communication about ET and their origins, or technology.

Either way though, my hopes aren't very high, as it could just be a swift play to slowly lean us into the acceptance that they exist, or, better yet it could just be the indoctrination of more manipulation on our minds.

Regardless of Steven Hawking and his disability, I'd like to punch him square in the face.

If ET was hostile, we'd all already be dead.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by countrytruck
Global warming cant be a scam. There is something big happening. This year theres been very little rain and theres supposedly theres going to be little snow. The world is obviously changing, for the better or worse nobody can no for sure. When "it" happens hopefully u are prepared..

The fact that its getting hot is not a scam...
Blaming it on what mankind is doing is the scam.

We have record temps here in Vegas and its end of September... and the next Ice Age is looming around the corner. But its nothing man caused. Its warming up on Mars as well and as far as most people tell me, we aren't on Mars yet

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Didn't your mommy ever tell you not to put your hands in the fire? Ouch!
What? You didn't listen?

Blow "caution" to the wind eh?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012

If ET was hostile, we'd all already be dead.

Hitler was hostile... we survived him...

Maybe ET is being cautious. They must have seen Independence Day by now

But in the meantime, I need to get my baseball bat and have a 'chat' with the DSL tech

edit on 1-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by countrytruck

hey country,

I guess I should have been more clear. Global warming is happening, er climate change. But I meant not because of CO2 in my opinion. The scam is the cap and trade and making us pay for what can't be monitored.

So, if this is true about what the ex NORAD officer speaks of, then the scam conspiracy is wrong. And if the scam conspiracy is right, the the NORAD officer is wrong. Half truths and lies. Its hard to navigate yourself through all the weeds.

Coincidentally, the date is for Oct 13. Ring a bell anyone?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by countrytruck

the global warming should be labeled
the giant space heater
we are able to ionize the atmosphere with huge voltages and change local weather patterns that effect the world
is this being purposly done yes

thing is we still should stop polluting our environment
but paying indugences to the carbon pope and polluting anywhy will solve nothing
and only achives a bank balence for the carbon masters

why are ships in international water aloud to burn fuel without paying any carbon tax for their pollution?
if ships were forced to pay for their polution your chineeze hammer would cast more than an american one!!!

i think this disclosure is planned has been planned and is running acording to this plan
about the timeing of events
there are more ufo sitings and reports than there used to be
chinas airports 3 times in three months
these direct to the public sitings and public blocking of air corridors are to garner attension

these public displays will ramp up in the next few months

xp

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
You people would go on and on about disclosure and how we need it, now its coming and you are so paranoid you think its a compiracy, infact most of you think everything you see is a compiracy.

If beings from another world come, it doesnt mean the end of the world, or a false flag attack (even though nothing will ever convince you otherwise) You have to accept, that we are primtive, we have our limitations, our assumptions, we cannot just assume what we think is real, some people always need to find a way out in a magical place in your mind, to come up with paranoid compiracy theories.

You go on about the "elite" being so smart and so powerful and so this and so that, that they just want to make us mindless slaves with no free will, thats condrictary to nature, if these "elites" possess any knowledge, they would have already come to that conclusion, or perhaps its to control people like you.

There are many paranoid mentally unstable people out there, very hard to control, very unpredictable, so some measures have to be taken, so yes in a sence there is a "compiracy" but the only reason is because... MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF THIER THOUGHTS OR FEELINGS.

Emotions seem to guide our every step, even if these steps are away from logic, you are still comsumed by the, unrealization of your desent in maddness, but before long, some try to help, you see it as a compiracy, this isnt for the "elites" to have control, acts like this are to keep people like you in control (because in many cases someone will lose thier mind and go on a rampage, and that looks bad for all humans)

But as for extra terrestrials, we are on the dawn of a new horizin, you must accept what is out of your control, and if possible make peace with beings from another world, as they would wish to do the same...unless we are out of control, which is why the "elite" are in place to begin with, seriously stop and think for one minute, perhaps not everybody is out to get you.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hesse

"If they want to come they come and they dont care about who´s the so called boss on this planet we call earth. IMO"

maybe the boss on this planet and the boss of the ETs....is the same person.....

DAN DAn dannnnnn

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join