It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Clavicula
mentions of Gliese system planets a few years ago with the potential of supporting life due to their location in the so called "goldie lock" zone. However thes planets were later found to be just outside the necessary orbit to allow for liquid water. This new find which they now believe is defenitly within the correct distance from the mother star is dubbed 581g not 581e.
The planet was discovered by an Observatory of Geneva team led by Michel Mayor, using the HARPS instrument on the European Southern Observatory 3.6 m (140 in) telescope in La Silla, Chile. The discovery was announced on 21 April 2009.
Originally posted by harrytuttle
Life in this universe is more rare than he can possibly imagine.
Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by rajaten
Hmmm... The " New Deal " between The Crown and the Vatican.... the UN Alien Ambassador .... The new Earth-like planets discovery, Oxygen on Mars, and now this...
edit on 1-10-2010 by Arken because: add S&F
Originally posted by zorgon
September 13, 2010
Retired NORAD Officer's New Book Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010
Utilizing the theme of the Four Horsemen as symbolic metaphor, Fulham warns mankind will survive all of these future challenges, except the CO2 pollution of our atmosphere. According to information provided to the author by the Transcendors, the build-up of CO2 pollution is rising 1% annually to a “critical mass” of 22% in which mankind could not survive ”without outside intervention.”
1) The UN appoint an ambassador for first contact!........!
2) U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects leading to an event at the Press Club in DC that was covered by the MSM .......!
3) Vatican’s astronomer says he'd love to ‘Baptiste an alien’.......!
4) Discovery of the first earth like planet able to produce life........!
5) Mars, Here We Come! Congress Approves $19 Billion NASA Budget.....!
6) Stephen Hawking, one of the most respected and revered scientific minds come out and states his position on the topic........!
Originally posted by countrytruck
Global warming cant be a scam. There is something big happening. This year theres been very little rain and theres supposedly theres going to be little snow. The world is obviously changing, for the better or worse nobody can no for sure. When "it" happens hopefully u are prepared..
Originally posted by Revolution-2012
If ET was hostile, we'd all already be dead.