It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal Academy to discuss “extra-terrestrial life and the UN agenda” *BREAKING NEWS*

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY
Well, people love to speculate.......so what else is new?

That this is all happening within a short time span and making a big splash on main stream news.

But heck lets just forget it... nothing to see here... move along now folkes...

Hey I have some nice images of structures on the moon Wanna see those?

Found by Exuberant1 Quite amazing actually

So whatcha tink?

edit on 1-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
when all forms of electronic communication goes down and stays down, then you'll know something really bad is going to happen

better have an old diesel vehicle and know where a deep cave is

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

Contact that soon would be a nice change of pace, Frankly im bored with the world and hoping for something to happen. On the other hand it may never happen, 2012, solar flares, aliens, resident evil type stuff. Then again y2k was hyped up an awful lot. My advice is to prepare yourselves. Arm yourself to the teeth while its still ur constitutional right!!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I just love ULO's..............seems like I've run across a lower res image that reminds me of that building complex.

IDK I think I have seen too many. They are all running together now.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You seem to have a "thing" for "Mainstream Media"! Let's not forget who owns it.

And this information has been on-going!

The Mainstream has to compete with the internet by the by!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Can't really say whether or not anything will come of this anytime soon, but I do like the direction things are moving now. I have never seen this subject garner so much main stream attention like this. It's very refreshing to see.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You seem to have a "thing" for "Mainstream Media"! Let's not forget who owns it.

It's not who owns it that is important... its WHO it reaches that is important. In the past most MSM has ridiculed the subject, so the average viewer not hanging out at a conspiracy website also makes fun of the topic

But now I already have 2 neighbors asking me serious questions, when before they laughed at some of my stories

If you cannot see that as a significant change, oh well, so be it... but to some of us here at ATS we have heard for years the skeptics saying until MSM takes it seriously, nothing will come of it

So now that it is happening, you say "no big deal"

yeah right.... makes perfect sense

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Did they have a choice? You-Tube-Land is a mighty tool

and where most people went to get info. Who is not

referring to You Tube?

Where does everyone go to get the "real" news?

Not the "Mainstream"! They are taking their cue from

here!

Hey...the "Mainstream" even have YOU TUBE CHANNELS!

What does that tell ya?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I don't like people putting words in my mouth or manipulating my words!

btw....this information has been on-going. If you want to manipulate to fit

your agenda, that is your business!

edit on 1-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: facelift

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Did who have a choice? What does youtube have to do with anything? I don't really understand what you're trying to convey to me. Are you sure you didn't respond to the wrong person?

I was saying that I find the subject of ET visitation on MSNBC refreshing. I smiled when I watched the news the other morning because it was the very first time that the sebject was discussed without snide remarks or with a condescending veil.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I was referring to the Mainstream Media...that's all!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Right. It is no big deal because the MSM gets it so very wrong.

Maybe, just maybe, if they could get it right, if they could do it without the sensationalist nonsense. Maybe if it turned out there was any substance to it. Maybe then a "big deal" would show up. They haven't given us any "big deal", at least as far as "disclosure" goes.

And, as you have found, people aren't interested in science without the the requisite sensationalistic nonsense and ignorant distortion.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by zorgon

Right. It is no big deal because the MSM gets it so very wrong.

Maybe, just maybe, if they could get it right, if they could do it without the sensationalist nonsense. Maybe if it turned out there was any substance to it. Maybe then a "big deal" would show up. They haven't given us any "big deal", at least as far as "disclosure" goes.

And, as you have found, people aren't interested in science without the the requisite sensationalistic nonsense and ignorant distortion.

Actually, I don't see the MSM sensationalization of it at all. I'm sitting in a hotel with the news on, looping continuously, and I haven't seen a repeat of anything sensational. I missed the press conference and I haven't heard anything thing from here on the news except for Gliese. Seems rather low-key still.

edit on 1-10-2010 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

It struck me as very odd. I have been into UFOs and alien visitation stuff for more than 25 years now, and I have never ever seen such a serious report on the news like that. It's almost as if the media was handed a memo that this is now to be accepted as a respectable issue. Usually the anchors laugh and they try to make the believer or supporter look like a total nutjob. I have grown accustomed to that. It was refreshing indeed to see that the report was given normal news attention. Not that I put any value on the news in the U.S., but it just struck me as odd. I figure it's a good thing to have the viewers not given a biased view about this for once. When it was over they returned to their normal reporting of Lindsay Lohan and whatever non important crap they usually discuss.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Again I say what choice did the Mainstream have?

They even have You Tube channels. Now why is

that?

The sheer velocity of technological innovation has been growing.

20th/21st Century technology developed rapidly.

What can I say?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

What can I say?

"Welcome.... what planet did you say your from?"

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

They have the choice of adhering to their normal agenda. Deny the existence of ET life and ridicule the supporters. (That is exactly what they've been doing since I started to watch the news.)

I apologize, I was not refering to the youtube in the OP and I forgot to add that. I was only refering to the reports I saw on the news. I suppsoe the MSM could very well be induced into reporting what's hot on the Youtube, but I personally think that the major news networks indeed have an agenda and that they decide what they will report to the masses on any given day. I believe that they want us to think a certain way, and by reporting the UFOs over the nuclear facilities in a serious fashion, I think they broke their own trend. It seems like attitudes are changing.

edit on 1-10-2010 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You tell me your planet and I'll tell you mine!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Rajaten....I believe your absolutely right..but let let me tell you a little bit from my perspective...

.Ok....this news if true is very fascinating, no doubt. Now let me preface my statements by telling you that I've been studying the UFO phenomenon for a long time, been an ATS member for years. I have tons of UFO books, articles and years of reading abou the subject. The UFO phenomenon is in my oppinion a vital segment of the entire New World Order understanding. Now I know many of you will say, "No ....what does the UFO thing have to do with the New World Order?" Well...for many years I was completely convinced that disclosure was imminent and that aliens were real and possibly here already. I was the biggest proponent of alien life and ET existence.

Then something happened........I started researching the New World Order even more and it led me to several fascinating topics that I began to really investigate ...Project Bluebeam, the Orion Conspiracy and UFO's of Hitlers Nazi's and German technology. To make a long story short, I do beleive that it is POSSIBLE that this whole alien ET thing MAYBE a deception. Now...I must say that I don't refute the fact that mainline astronomy tells us that there are many stars and that there are many earth like planets and that life is possible on them ( I dont disagree, it's possible). I am quite aware of the popular "Drake equation" that calculates the chances that life exists outside our own planet. Unfortunately I have come to know that logic says that probability does not always lead to reality. Just because there is a formula that tells us that it is highly possible, does'nt mean it is so. We need to not jump to conclusions and make this alien/ET topic an emotional belief . There are so many of us ( me included ) that just "psychologically want to believe" that ET's exist that we get sold a bill of goods before really seeing the merchandise.

Let me ask you this, has anyone truly ever seen an alien with their eyes that can be verified? For all you anti-religious zealots, please don't ask me if I've seen God with my own eyes....different topic. We'll talk about that later. Now ...what do we know? Well...we know that Germany made many UFO's based on advances in electrogravitic propulsion....and that the elite technology is hundreds of years ahead of what we know. So IMO I beleive that what people are seeing in the skies are "real" , but they're NOT aliens...they are man made advanced technology. Werner Von Braun, the most prolific German scientist stated that one day, the elite would stage a FAKE alien invasion, that we know would push the world into supporting the break down of all national sovereignty and a "New World Order". We CANT forget this.

Could the elite's use of chemtrails in our skies really be preaparing our atmosphere for a holographic light show of global proportions? Possibly... Why so much media propaganda in our news and televison attempting to prepare us for imminent disclosure for ET existence. I truly beleive we have been psychologically conditioned ( brainwashed) over a century to believe in ET life. We're being set up here....am I the only one who can see this?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Warning - this thread has been hijacked with repetitive, deliberately confusing gibberish.

For what it's worth Zorgon, I thought that pic was a good find.

And I would agree with the response to Phage - there is no sensationalist spin on anything I have seen lately, just bizarrely balanced and level-headed reporting and interest in the subject.

Anyone with more than a couple of non-conditioned/ non-payroll brain cells can see that 'the times, they are a-changing'. Deep down, most genuine sceptics can see that too - healthy scepticism is good, but be mindful it doesn't become yet another form of zealotry.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join