It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal Academy to discuss “extra-terrestrial life and the UN agenda” *BREAKING NEWS*

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

The Vatican has never said in the past, to EMBRACE EXTRATERRESTRIAL BEINGS AS ANOTHER CREATION OF GOD, OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS...

so yes the Vatican making statements now like this is a huge DEAL when it comes to disclosure.. before it was TABOO to talk about ET's to the Vatican...

as for your other mock points... honestly we don't need the UN to appoint anybody for contact, that has been set for years!! just not to the public

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well, we need to take time and do the math before we jump to conclusions about the possibility of ET being hostile.

With our technology, publicly available, we've discovered a near 100% habitable planet, Gliese 581.

Now, if we can make a discovery like this, and determine the eligibility of a planet for habitation, then what ignorant dim witted fool would believe that a technology that has the capability of traveling from star system to star system, wouldn't have have figured out Earth was habitable millions of years ago.

Point being, they would have been here millions of years ago, and we would not.

edit on 1-10-2010 by Revolution-2012 because: added some stuff

edit on 1-10-2010 by Revolution-2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Viper73

We do not know that Germany made many many UFOs. The fact is that there were reports of Foo Fighters toward the end of 1944 thru the end of the war. There weren't many of them, and there is no conclusive evidence of Germany having or producing technology like this. Only theories and speculation.

I do believe in the "Wunderwaffe" and I do believe that the German's somehow stumbled upon something very interesting. I just do not believe that there were hundreds of Nazi UFOs flying around. There just is no evidence for this.

edit on 1-10-2010 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

No ! that is not the case Im afraid to say my friend Ointment.......you are absolutely wrong I think in your conclusions if Im hearing you right.....the fact on whether or not the reporting is sensationalist or "level headed" sounding is NOT the issue....remember this carefully....all the elite run media has to do is mention it and it gets placed in the people's subconcious....thats all it has to do. This ET thing is a crock of cowdung..trust me...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Whoa, the UN is one of the most credible and respected organizations in the world? Are you joking? You haven't read about the corruption and game playing politics? Hmmmm The Royal Academy certainly has good credentials though. Something is up though, that's for sure. Sure, a lot of the stories aren't new but the media exposure seems higher lately, and the combination of sources from formerly unlikely places seems to justify closer scrutiny and being prepared for some huge disclosure!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

What I see in the last two weeks alone is a great trend rising. This discovery comes tight on the heels of other stories of great magnitude being covered by the MSM:

1) The UN appoint an ambassador for first contact!........!

2) U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects leading to an event at the Press Club in DC that was covered by the MSM .......!

3) Vatican’s astronomer says he’d love to ‘baptise an alien’.......!

4) Discovery of the first earth like planet able to produce life........!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

5) Mars, Here We Come! Congress Approves $19 Billion NASA Budget.....!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

6) Stephen Hawking, one of the most respected and revered scientific minds comes out and states his position on the topic........!
www.timesonline.co.uk...
www.washingtonpost.com...

Now if we tie in this sudden dramatic change in the exposure level of the ET topic with the second article possibly targeted for release to induce fear surrounding nuclear vulnerabilities with the Iran Nuclear Facility Stuxnet threat.

edit on 1-10-2010 by rajaten because: thoughts

You forgot to include Dr. Michio Kaku coming out and talking about UFOs of alien origin.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I agree!! I've been thinking this for a while. It seems we are on the same page. One of these things they may try to push as their "agenda" is global warming. They will make it look like Aliens are trying to warn us. Another may be a false flag war with aliens to push globalism.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I do not know a whole heck of a lot on the subject but I do know this; We have been being conditioned for disclosure since Ronald Regan gave that speech at the UN. I believe that was the true starting point on the road to full disclosure. The powers that be think it would cause complete panic if they just came out with it so they slowly have been conditioning us.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by infinite

....The UN are one of the most credible and respected organisations on this planet ...

edit on 1-10-2010 by rajaten because: spelling

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You've got to be joking, right?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Viper73

You misunderstand me Viper.

I was contesting a statement (made by Phage) and supporting an objection (made by Zorgon I believe) re: '...media presentations were sensationalist' (paraphrased). They were not. They were level-headed and balanced.

I never said that I didn't suspect ulterior motives, did I?

Hopefully you catch my drift. Please don't jump to conclusions! I wouldn't trust them (MSM, elites and so forth) as far as I could throw them if I were unlucky enough to have no arms.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hey this pic is great!

Where did you find that Exuberant1? Is there a thread about it?

I've been wondering when people were going to start posting anomolies from LRO.

The thing in the picture sure does look odd, and the people in the pic must think so as well hence them having it on their desk. Funny how the girl (?) in the pic looks fustrated. Almost as if she doesn't want the pic taken while the image is on the table.

Has anyone found the original image yet?

Oh yeah, and on the threads topic:
I've been hearing all this talk of disclosure for about a year now just like everyone else here on ATS, and I've pretty much thought it was BS and wishfull thinking. While I still don't think the president will come out admitting aliens anytime soon, this wave of news in the media is pretty suprising and definately unusual. It makes me think some of the UFO guys actually do have some sources in the know.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

UN 'to appoint space ambassador to greet alien visitors'

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Mazlan Othman, a Malaysian astrophysicist, is set to be tasked with co-ordinating humanity’s response if and when extraterrestrials make contact. Aliens who landed on earth and asked: “Take me to your leader” would be directed to Mrs Othman.

I guess you're right. Not sensationalistic at all. And perfectly accurate. Right?

edit on 10/1/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I don't see that as being sensational as much as it is a bad writters lame attempt at being clever and whitty.

It's attempts at making news "fun" like this that make me want to puke.

edit on 1-10-2010 by fieryjaguarpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This planet, Gilese 581 g, is 20 light years away. How can someone make such strong predictions about it. These's a possibility there's no water at all. There's a possibility it can't sustain an atmosphere. We don't know. It's an educated guess at best. I wouldn't get too excited.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Im just going to throw this one in the mix, but how about the legalization of pot in this country? Is it a plan to get us all high right before something happens so were relaxed and dont want to fight back? Maybe just to soften the blow of hey look aliens are here.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
not sure what's going on with all this stuff, but on O'Reilly tonight (on Foxnews) they said that the whole UN Ambassador thing was made up... then the other guy from Red Eye just made a joke saying something like "no it really did happen the aliens just brainwashed all of us". lol this just keeps getting weirder and weirder. you can't believe anything anyone says anymore.

edit on 1-10-2010 by sum1one because: typos

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I really just wanted to say that poeple here on ATS keep saying "Disclosure has to be soon, we getting more and more of the pieces. UFO's deactivating nukes, ambassador to ET's and so on the list is now quite extensive, I will admit.

But is this a backword approach to the situation, we do not know how big the puzzle is.
Disclosure on aliens and UFO's would demand a pro media attitude and a global change in the way we think about our galactic neighbours.

This could be a move to disclose the truth, to slowly create ideas into the subconscious so when the truth arises you would be happy and content with the situation with peace and love with our alien friends.

I would add that I might be very scared If there were a couple of aliens on my street having a simple chat. I may want to run to the nearest gun shop and shoot them.

However it might unite the world and give us a new direction to view our universe with.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Okey guys
So i was searching for more info about that new planet dicovered, then i found this:
www.youtube.com...
Its also about that officer that worked in NORAD (y)
S&F

edit on 1-10-2010 by Fretz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Great upload OP i was waiting for someone to write about all the recent events. Something is definently happening. It seems as though were being set up. Anythng can happen at this point, we have to watch out for everything the disclosure brings us. October is gonna be one crazy month.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Who is this Mothman character ?

Her face looks very familiar, but i dont recognise the name.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join